Treats at Melanie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have much time to ponder, as a moment later a loud splashing sound filled her ears. She leaned forwards, placing more of her weight on her colossal bosom, and craning her neck she was finally able to see her left nipple spraying great arcs of milk that splattered noisily against the side of their refrigerator.

Her other breast had continued expanding in the opposite direction, although last she'd seen there was quite a bit of room between it and the other wall. She suddenly sensed that open space having been replaced by a large warm mass rubbing against her breast, and she knew even before she turned around that her mistress would be standing nearby. She bit her lip as she made eye contact with Zara, fearing a reprisal.

"Mistress! My spell... I don't understand, I followed your recipe exactly!" she said, her eyes pleading.

Zara glared at her, but only for a moment. She chuckled and spoke, her voice raised, but Kat realized it was only to be audible above the splattering sound of her uncontrolled lactation.

"Katrina, you've attempted growth magic once again, a spell from outside your discipline, which is...?" she asked, trailing off.

"I am a liquid mage, mistress!" Kat nearly sang, almost too cheerfully given her plight.

Zara raised an eyebrow at the great arcs of milk gushing from Kat's nipples.

"You certainly are, my dear," she said appreciatively.

"Fortunately for you, your fellow mage Melanie is here to assist."

Kat twisted her head, looking all around her living room, but saw no one else. She grasped at her own bosom, trying to wrestle it around to look behind herself, but made little progress moving their enormous weight. Her milky spray was still increasing, and the insistent sound of her milk splattering against the fridge was making it difficult for her to hear her own thoughts.

"Melanie?" she called loudly. Her chest had expanded further, her right breast rubbing against the sofa while her left breast, pressed against its twin, crept higher up the wall. At this point, she realized with a start, her bosom wasn't much smaller than even Mistress Zara's immense pair.

Mel sensed the world twisting around her once again, the second time in the last few minutes. She was still suspended in the darkness between two great spheres of flesh, but they seemed different now, less magically potent. And there was now an overpowering smell of milk...

She grinned, launching herself upwards through her jiggly environs with a practiced thrust of her arms. A faint light appeared ahead, and she gave another great push, forcing herself through the opening, until it parted wide to reveal a familiar face.

Kat beamed widely at her brunette roommate squeezed between her mountainous breasts. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, each of them relieved and excited to see the other. Mel shimmied herself forward, wiggling through the sea of Kat's enormous bosom. They drew ever closer, never breaking eye contact.

Mel lifted one hand out of Kat's cleavage to brush her blonde roommate's hair behind her ear. Kat thrust both hands deep into her own cleavage, resting her wrists on Mel's shoulders and sighing happily.

They embraced, pressing their lips together. So great had their attachment grown, through their shared magical adventures and swelling bosoms, that they lost themselves in each other, kissing with sloppy urgency as Mistress Zara looked on approvingly.

"Oh Mel, I missed you so much," said Kat, sighing happily.

"I missed you too, Kat," Mel whispered softly in reply, finding only a moment for each word between her kisses. She licked slowly along Kat's cheek.

"I have had the strangest day," she continued, then licked along Kat's left ear.

"Mel, I was only..." Kat started, giggling when Mel interrupted her by sucking on her tongue.

"...trying to grow my nipples like yours, but my spell..." she admitted, trailing off and blushing under Mel's gaze.

Mel couldn't help but laugh, then leaned in, once again pulling Kat's tongue into her mouth and sucking gently on it.

Zara allowed the two lovers a happy while to reunite, although as the seconds passed they were still licking each other's mouths with ever greater vigor. She cleared her throat, interrupting the younger girls and drawing their attention.

"Melanie, you absorbed a great deal of magical energy from my bosom today," Zara said, her eyes fixated at the brunette.

"Almost too much, truth be told. Never have I seen an apprentice gather so much--" she started, but caught herself, flushing red for just a moment. Kat felt the grand masses of Zara's bosom suddenly surge larger against her own right breast, and would later remark to Mel that this was the only time she'd ever seen her Mistress lose control, even if only for a moment.

Zara paused, closing her eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath. She opened her eyes to see both girls still staring at her from within their busty embrace.

"Melanie, your fellow apprentice..." she started, stressing their rank amateur status and chuckling as Kat blushed with embarrassment.

"...finds herself at the mercy of a runaway spell. She will need your help to counter this magic," she intoned sternly, then her expression softened.

"Earlier today you passed your first test by restraining your urges. This will be your second test, and like the first, your love for each other will lead you to success," she said.

A curious smirk suddenly grew over her features. She paused, tilting her head at Kat, until a sudden realization dawned on her.

"I... I did not see until now the nature of Katrina's miscast spell. You have achieved something significant today, Katrina. Your growth, and Melanie's, have been tied together," she said slowly, impressed by her apprentice's accomplishment.

"The growth and liquid schools of magic, brought together..." she pondered.

"The Archmage must know of this. You must look to each other now," she said, seeming distracted, before making an exaggerated gesture of covering her mouth in surprise.

"Oh! And don't forget to enjoy some ice cream," she said with a wink.

The entire room seemed to tilt askew for a brief instant, then righted itself again to reveal that Zara had vanished, leaving Melanie and Katrina alone in their apartment. On the floor near where Zara had been standing, the takeout bag from the ice cream parlor was floating by on a small river of white liquid.

Mel leapt to action, diving back down into Kat's cleavage and disappearing from view. She pressed further onwards, finally emerging with her back on the floor and her head between Kat's bare legs.

She peered upwards between the long slender legs towering above her. They met at Kat's taut little bottom, and she grinned at her blonde lover's beautiful nude pussy. Kat seemed to be absolutely soaked, which wasn't uncommon in Mel's experience, although today Kat seemed especially wet, as her legs looked to be drenched with her arousal. Great rivers of translucent liquid were spilling down her legs onto the carpet, and more than a few stray droplets had splashed onto Mel's face and the tops of her big breasts.

Mel tilted her head to the side, her back sliding on the wet carpet, and leaned in towards one of the larger streams of nectar running down Kat's right leg. She couldn't resist, leaning further until she was able to lick slowly along the inside of Kat's ankle. She caught the juices on her tongue and lapped them into her mouth, licking around Kat's heel as she took a long drink of her roommate's delicious essence.

"Oooh, M... Mel," she heard Kat sigh from somewhere above.

Mel swallowed luxuriously, cherishing the taste of Kat's arousal and grinning when another fresh squirt covered Kat's legs with an even greater volume of liquid. She grinned in anticipation, giving one last long lick along the top of Kat's foot, then lowered her head, resting her cheek atop Kat's foot where she had licked moments earlier. She opened her mouth, grinning with anticipation at the prospect of Kat's hot squirt washing over her... but she frowned after a moment as Kat's shin, from her perspective, remained unusually dry.

She turned her head, gazing upwards between Kat's legs. She gasped when she saw that her unruly nipples had wrapped themselves in thick fleshy coils around Kat's legs, extending from her knees nearly up to her waist. Her teats had diverted the voluminous streams of Kat's arousal, which now flowed down Mel's huge nipples until they splashed into the carpet. Mel's eyes were wide as she laughed to herself, impressed by her own incredible nubs, as if they had somehow acted upon her own unconscious desires by trying to get closer to Kat.

A soft, uncertain voice reached Mel's ears from above.

"M... Mel? Is that your... your nipples on my legs... oooh!" Kat said, her whisper rising nearly to a wail.

Kat's enormous right breast had grown up and onto their couch, while its twin, with nowhere left to go, had continued its ascent up the wall towards their vaulted ceiling. The dull roar of Kat's spurting milk against the fridge suddenly increased in volume.

Mel's new awareness of her teats left her certain that they had grown longer as well. Their coiled shape around Kat's legs had a way of obscuring their true lengths, and Mel knew they were both now nearly as long as her own full height. But this latest growth hadn't originated from her own desires; it was as if it had come from somewhere else... Or maybe someone else?

What had Mistress Zara meant about their growth being tied together? Mel frowned to herself; it was only her first day practicing magic and she already felt in over her head. But Zara had also said that their love for each other would lead them to success. At least, Mel thought, that might be something with which she was more familiar.

Her eyes narrowed. She watched her huge nipples gently squeezing around Kat's legs above her as she idly wondered aloud.

"Kat, if my nipple growth was somehow tied to your breast growth, then that can only mean one thing," she said slowly.

A long moment passed. Mel realized that the girl above her was teetering on the edge of her own climax, clearly struggling to respond through her arousal.

"M...Mel, what does it mean?" came Kat's halting reply.

"I was hoping you would know," Mel sighed. "It's only my first day as a nipple mage!" she frowned, then brightened up.

"But first, you look like you need some relief, my sweet Kat," she grinned, thinking that she knew just how to bring her lover over the edge. She grew still, focusing her will.

Her left nipple continued its ascent up Kat's thigh, growing longer and angling upwards until it thrust forwards from between Kat's legs. It grew parallel to Kat's gushing pussy, pushing its thick mass firmly against Kat's wet opening, diverting the great gushes of Kat's squirt around it. Kat gasped, holding her breath.

A moment later Mel's nipple started sliding up and down ever so slowly. Kat quivered in response, rocking her hips back and forward, rubbing her drenched pussy against the hot firmness of Mel's thick nipple. Gushing streams of her squirt were rushing down Mel's nipple, coating it with thick essence and dripping down into the growing puddle below.

Mel was nearly delirious from the feel of Kat's hot pussy against her huge teat. It was making her feel weak and squishy inside, and she was glad for the moment that she didn't have to worry about standing up. Her ministrations had been successful, as Kat had almost immediately plunged over the edge into her own orgasm.

"MMMel!" Kat gasped, her moans crescendoing.

Mel was suddenly being sprayed in the face by an enormous jet of hot liquid from above. It let up for only a moment, leaving her gasping, before it started again, gushing and splattering all over her face and the nearby carpet, almost instantly soaking her hair through. She laughed and wheezed, flipping over on her stomach and giggling as she crawled over the slippery carpet, her nipples unwinding from Kat's legs as she drew further away.

She was still somehow getting wet, though. As she rubbed her eyes, Kat's essence dripping down her face, she realized that Kat's magical pussy had yet to stop squirting, and if anything the enormous volume of liquid seemed only to have increased. From her vantage point, she could see Kat facing away from her and resting her weight on the wall that was her enormous breasts, which were still growing larger.

Huge jets of squirt from Kat's magical pussy were striking the carpet forcefully enough to rain hot splashes of nectar onto Mel's bare skin, even from where she sat several feet away. Mel's substantial nipples, currently resting heavily along the carpet between her and Kat, were gradually being covered in a fine sheen of hot squirt.

Mel wondered how Kat could remain standing while feeling such pleasure, only to realize with a start that Kat wasn't standing at all; the girl's growing bosom was large enough now to have lifted her feet off the floor entirely. Kat's long slender legs hung limp against the great masses of her bosom, and Mel could see her quivering softly as her climax continued. Kat's legs, and much of the nearby carpet, were continually being soaked in fresh deluges of her squirt.

Kat turned her head, trying to squint at Mel on the floor behind her through the waves of her climax.

"Mel! It's... my breasts, they feel so good! And our connection... I can feel it!" she gasped, barely audible above the great splashing sounds of her milk and squirt.

Mel's eyes leapt back to her own teats. Sure enough, they were once again growing longer, sliding over the carpet towards Kat's legs. She glared at them.

"You two have had enough fun. You need to remember who's in charge," she said, frowning at them.

They didn't seem to have heard her, as they continued stretching longer over the soaked carpet, their tips resting just inches from Kat's bare feet. They were now well within the splash zone of the great deluge of liquids splattering down between Kat's legs, and once again Mel felt her teats being drenched in Kat's hot squirt.

Mel struggled to her feet, then pressed a hand underneath both of her big breasts. She started walking around the side of Kat's great bosom.

"C'mon, you two. I have a job for you, something I think you'll like," she said, winking at them. They were pulled along the carpet behind her as she walked away, making her whimper with pleasure from the sensation of so many feet of sensitive nerve endings rubbing against the thick fabric of the carpet.

Nearing the front of Kat's massive bosom, Mel paused for a moment in sheer amazement. This was surely the largest bosom she'd ever seen, she thought, before catching herself — if the Archmage had been real then Kat would still be in second place, although perhaps not for long at this rate.

"Kat! Kat, I'm going to try and milk you!" Mel called over the great expanse of flesh before her. She continued pacing ahead until one of Kat's teats came into view, making her stop in her tracks.

Kat's nipple was now easily the length of Mel's entire arm and at least twice as thick. It was an angry reddish color, throbbing powerfully and dripping with its own milky essence. Numerous small arcs of white liquid were gushing forth from it, many of them joining together into a powerful jet of gushing breast milk that was now splattering noisily against the kitchen's tile floor.

Mel stepped forward with urgency, kneeling down and sliding with her back on the floor until she was directly underneath Kat's spurting nipple. She reached upwards, grasping Kat's teat in her arms and hugging it close, then pulled it down between her breasts into her cleavage. She tilted her head back, delighting in the feel of Kat's hot milk dripping all over her body.

There was far too much spraying milk to see straight, though, and she closed her eyes, once again floating in a warm dark void. She opened her mouth, licking gently along the underside of Kat's hot nipple. Its tip extended above her head, and she did her best to cover as much of its surface area with her tongue as she could. She laughed, gulping and swallowing great mouthfuls of Kat's spurting milk, hugging the great teat close to her body.

She wrapped her legs around Kat's nipple, pulling it even closer until she felt its great mass resting on her stomach. She dug in with her heels, grasping and sliding, until at last she felt her pussy rubbing against the huge milky nipple. It was so hot and hard against her, and brimming with magic potential, that almost immediately she felt herself nearly white-hot at her core.

She pulled with both arms and legs, thrusting Kat's huge nipple back and forth from above her head, between her breasts and down her stomach, delighting as it slid against her pussy. She gasped, her open mouth instantly filling with Kat's dripping milk, then grinned, gulping it down as she rubbed herself against the hot flesh of her roommate's massive teat.

This, she thought, was as close to a state of bliss as she could imagine. She could live here, underneath Kat's great nipple, or perhaps inside the beautiful blonde's cleavage. This huge milky teat would nourish them both, and they could grow together forever, larger even than the Archmage herself, until they had to move outdoors...

A sudden biting sense of dread ripped her back to reality. She had just finished swallowing another mouthful of sweet milk when she remembered how Kat's milk had affected her earlier that day. A building sensation of warmth from within her own substantial breasts signaled that it had started to affect her. Already she could feel her breasts swelling larger, surging above her while clasping Kat's nipple tightly between them.

Her nipples had continued their growth as well, now nearly half again as long as she was tall. They had almost instantly grown thick and hard from Kat's milk, towering into the air above her and waving back and forth with her movements. She shuddered; they were more sensitive than ever, as if she could sense every inch of the air currents gently licking against them.

She had to focus. She couldn't lose control now, not with Kat counting on her! She struggled with the weight of Kat's nipple, now even thicker in diameter than her waist, as it slid around in her cleavage. With a great heave she slid its slippery mass to the side and onto the floor nearby, where it landed with a wet-sounding slap. It was still spurting great arcs of milk, but it was now propped awkwardly against the wall. It flopped over itself to spray its bounty back onto the vast surface of Kat's own breast, which was quickly covered with a fine milky sheen.

Mel stood frowning. She had tried pleasuring Kat's big nipples, but it seemed only to amplify Kat's liquid magic, Kat's milky spray now greater than before she'd started. She doubted she could even approach the vicinity of Kat's magical pussy, given the incredible volume of liquid it was still squirting. If anything, all of her efforts had seemed only to accelerate Kat's growth further, and her own along with it.

Their bond had proven to be real, and Kat's breast growth had been mirrored in her own nipple expansion. Mel stared at her teats as they waved slowly in the air, trying to wrap her head around the innate realization that they were more than twice as long as she was tall. She giggled as they traced lazy bouncing circles in the air before her, still stretching longer as the effects from Kat's milk continued swelling her breasts even larger.

"Oh Kat, my extremely large roommate, what are we to do with you?" she sighed, feeling some small amount of desperation creeping in at the edges of her mind.

She needed to cool things down. Some kind of concentrated source of cold energy could maybe help slow, or even reverse, this runaway magic. As she stood pondering, the takeout bag from the ice cream parlor floated slowly past in one of the larger puddles of milk running through their living room. Her eyes widened.