Tree Change Pt. 05

Story Info
The couple get reacquainted with their neighbours.
5.6k words
4.69
4k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,230 Followers

This is a continuation of a story posted to this category a couple of weeks ago. It will make more sense if you read the previous parts. Click on my author name and go to my stories page to see them or skip to the end of this one and look for the links on right hand side of page.

A brief summary of story so far. Lachlan and Alena move out of Sydney and buy a house on the central coast. The discover, first through observation then via an old phone, that their neighbours are swingers. On a weekend away using their neighbours camper trailer they meet up with more couples in the lifestyle and their curiosity leds to heightened sexual experiences.

Tree Change Pt 5

Tags. Swinging. Sex. Voyeurism. Group Sex.

My alarm woke me with a start. I fumbled with my phone until I finally hit the stop button. Reaching across the bed I felt the empty space beside me. Alena had had an earlier start than me. She'd temporarily moved to a different long day care centre owned by the same guy. It was an hour and twenty minutes north of us and she had to be there for the early shift this week. That meant she was using the car so I was taking the train south to Sydney.

It had been a tough three weeks where we hadn't seen much of each other. I'd been putting in some long days to keep up with my extra workload after a colleague had left our firm suddenly. That, and the inflexibility of train timetables meant I was getting home around the time Alena was going to bed. On the bright side we were making good money and had been able to make an extra payment on the mortgage. It felt good even if it was only an infinitesimal buffer.

As a result we hadn't had time to catch up with our neighbours since they'd returned from their holiday. They'd invited us over a couple of times but we'd been so wiped out from the working week we'd declined. Weekends were for catching up on sleep, washing and getting ready for the next week. There was another invitation for dinner Saturday night. Alena and I really hadn't had time to talk about it. Next week she was changing back to the closer centre while my boss was insisting I take Monday and Tuesday off so maybe we would go. I just wasn't sure we should.

There was the issue of what we had discovered about their lifestyle. After coming back from our weekend away in the camper trailer Alena had stepped back from anything sexually adventurous. If I tried to bring up what we'd witnessed then she would quickly change the subject. I was uncomfortable as well but for different reasons. The iPhone I'd found had given us access to their private life in a way that was probably illegal. And there was also the last set of clips we'd watched of them in Cairns. The scene with the younger couple was almost predatory. Given what we'd surmised about the previous owners of our house it made me cautious about getting too friendly.

The fact they'd been so generous to us made me guilty about my reticence. The use of their pool and spa. The trips away using their ute and camper. I mean, it wasn't like they were serial killers. They just had sex with other people. In the end unless one of us sold up and moved we would have to find a way to interact socially.

I left work a bit early because it was Friday and I was hoping to catch up with Alena before she got too tired. When I got home she was half way through a bottle of wine. Her cheeks had a rosy glow and she gave me a more enthusiastic welcome home hug than I'd had for some time. We reheated some leftovers for dinner then sat down to eat and talk properly for the first time since Sunday evening. After catching each other up on what had been happening at each of our workplaces the topic of our neighbours came up.

"I saw Johanna when I got home." Alena said as she topped up her glass with the dregs of the wine bottle. "She was out in the garden and came over when I parked the car."

"How was she?"

"Chatty. She wanted to know if we were coming for dinner tomorrow night."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I'd have to talk to you. I explained it had been another big week so I wasn't sure if we"d make it. What do you think?"

"I don't know." I replied truthfully. "We probably should otherwise it will look like we are avoiding them, but um, yeah, I don't know how I can act normally around them after what we've seen."

"I'm the same," Alena agreed. "She was pretty insistent though. Said they could have an early dinner so it wouldn't be a late night."

"I'm thinking we play it by ear. Have a big sleep in, make ourselves scarce during the day so we don't get any more pressure then see how we feel."

Alena agreed to my plan. We cleaned up the kitchen then showered. In bed we had our regular vanilla sex then went to sleep. We got our sleep in but that was about as close as we got to our desired course of action. A relief valve blew in the water main up the street at eleven. Frantic knocking on our front door alerted us soon after we'd finished brunch. It was Zac asking me to help him stop the water from entering the house of an elderly couple across the street.

Five minutes later we were both in water up to our knees sandbagging. I don't know where they came from but Zac had a pallet of them on the tray of his truck. We used them and some heavy duty plastic to divert the stream of water around the side of the house and into the bushland behind. At midday the water main was turned off so we retrieved the sandbags then helped clean up. I thought that would be the end of it but Zac put me to work again filling large water bottles from a rainwater tank at the back of their house. Then we went up and down both sides of the street making sure every house had some water until the main was repaired.

It was a quick way to get introduced to everyone in the street. I also saw the quiet respect everyone had for Zac. He was the captain of the local bush fire brigade and head of district State Emergency Service. Seemingly the man they all looked to in times of crisis. I did wonder though if they'd show the same reverence if they knew what he and Johanna did in their spare time. Not that I had much time to ponder it in what was a hectic afternoon. The cold beer Zac passed me as I sat on their back deck after the water was turned back on was very welcome.

"Thanks for your help," he said with genuine gratitude. "There's a lot of retirees around here so it's great to have a fit young person to help when the shit hits the fan."

"No worries," I said raising my beer bottle at acknowledge his praise before taking a big mouthful.

"So you and Alena are coming to dinner this evening?"

"Of course they are." Johanna jumped in to answer for me. "I spoke to Alena earlier and she is going to bring some clothes over for you to change into."

"Sounds like it's a done deal then." I said accepting a handful of chips from a bowl offered by Johanna.

"Great," Zac said before he playfully slapped Johanna's bottom. "Best go and get us another couple of beers my love we've worked up a thirst today haven't we Lochy?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly comparing the contents of my bottle to the empty one Zac had given his wife.

Alena arrived with the clothes as I got my second beer. When I'd finished that Johanna offered the use of their bathroom so I could get changed. I followed her up the stairs slightly worried about leaving my wife alone with Zac. Like the rest of the house the bathroom was very high end. A massive bath that could easily accommodate two people and a double shower. I was in the shower trying to work out how to turn just one nozzle on when I heard the door open.

"Only me," Johanna called out. "Just leaving you a fresh towel."

"Okay," I said over my shoulder as I hid my modesty by facing the tiled wall.

"Did you work the shower out?"

"Yes."

"Yell out if you need someone to wash your back."

I got clean then dressed as quickly as possible. There was a lump of unease in my gut about leaving Alena alone. As I went back downstairs I heard strangers voices. Johanna was talking to a younger couple in her kitchen. He was a tall and skinny anglo guy with a much shorter Asian girl. There was no sign of Alena and Zac. As I got further down I could see her out on the deck with Zac and another couple. Johanna spied me and called me over.

"Lachlan this is Andrew and Ari. Guys this is our neighbour Lachlan who's been busy helping Zac save the street from flooding today."

They asked what had happened so I gave them a brief rundown while trying to keep my eye on what was happening outside. Johanna must have seen the direction of my gaze so she suggested we all go out and join the others. I was introduced to Bruce and Wendy. They were more Zac's age. The way they interacted with Andrew and Ari it appeared to me they already knew each other.

We all had another drink then Johanna ushered everyone to the table. There were four places set on either side. I sat opposite Zac at one end. Next to me was Johanna while Alena was beside Zac. Bruce was on her other side then Ari while Andrew was next to Johanna and Wendy on the end. There was a normal pleasant dinner party vibe happening until Johanna bought out some cake for dessert. Ari declined a piece saying she felt like a swim.

She pushed her chair back and stood up then lifted the sundress she was wearing up over her head. It didn't seem to phase anyone that she only had a bikini bottom on. I found myself staring at the small gold rods she had going through her nipples. Johanna hand on my leg broke the spell as she offered me Ari's piece of cake. I said I was full so Zac quickly snaffled it. When I looked up again Ari was through the pool gate and testing the water temperature with her foot.

Bruce shovelled his cake in fast and when he'd finished announced he felt like a swim as well. He got up from the table and hastily removed his polo shirt and shorts to reveal his hairy body and a brightly coloured pair of budgie smugglers. I glanced down the table towards his wife to see what her reaction was but she appeared too be to busy talking quietly with Andrew to notice. While Zac poured us some more wine I tried to get Alena's attention. However the anecdote he was telling about a wine tasting trip they'd had in the Barossa Valley seemed to have her captivated.

Next Wendy got up saying she was going to the toilet. Andrew decided he had to go too so they went inside. It was just the four of us then. I was only half listening to the conversation going on at the time. Bruce and Ari playing around in the pool was distracting me. There seemed to be some serious groping going on. Then Johanna began stacking the remaining plates on the table. She asked me to help her take them inside. Zac and Alena made no move to help us as we loaded up.

Inside the house there was no sign of Andrew or Wendy. I put my stack of plates down on the bench thinking we'd be heading back outside but Johanna directed me to the dishwasher. She rinsed and I stacked. When that was done she pointed to the collection of empty beer and wine bottles.

"Let's get them out to the recycling. I hate coming downstairs to the smell of stale alcohol in the morning."

She led me to a side door that opened onto the narrow space between our two properties. After depositing the empties into the appropriate bins I turned to go back inside when I bumped into Johanna. She had come outside behind me and now blocked my exit from the confined space. Her hand came up with her middle finger extended. She trailed it up the front of my shirt, continuing up the side of my neck onto my face. Lightly it traced around my lips as Johanna moved closer so her face was close to mine. Then he hand went behind my head and she pulled it forward till our lips met.

Johanna was testing the waters and when I didn't pull away she took the initiative. At the same time as her body pressed against mine her tongue found its way into my mouth. Maybe I was stunned by her boldness, anyway I started to respond to it. I put my arms around her letting my hands slide down her back until they got a firm grip on her arse. Then I twisted her and pressed her back against the wall of their house. She lifted both feet off the ground as she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock got instantly hard in my shorts as I ground it against her panty covered pussy. Only when Johanna reached between our bodies in an attempt to free my dick did I come to my senses.

"No, no, I can't, Alena..."

Johanna tried to pull my face back to kiss me again. When I moved back she clung to me like a limpet.

"Don't worry, Zac will take care of her."

The mention of her husbands name only made me more determined to get back to my wife. Memories from the clip of his massive cock stretching our previous house owners wife's pussy only motivated me more. I broke away and went back inside.

"She'll be fine Lachlan," Johanna tried to reassure me as she followed.

Once in the kitchen I could see through the glass doors the other couple were out of the pool. Bruce was laying on a banana lounge on the deck while Ari straddled him reverse cowgirl. She was facing the table playing with her breasts as she rose and fell. The end of the table where Zac and Alena had been sitting was hidden by a window blind so it wasn't until I slid open the door that I could see them. They were still there. The chairs were twisted so they mostly faced each other with Alena's back to the carnal action. Their heads were close together but not touching like they were sharing a conspiratorial secret. The table hid anything else.

"Alena..." my voice and the sound of the door sliding open caused my wife to stand up with a start. "We should go."

She was already backpedaling away from Zac. Her face was flushed red as she lifted her hand bag from the back on the chair and walked quickly towards me. Zac sat back with an amused look on his face

"The night is still young."

"We're going," I confirmed as much to myself as to him.

"Your loss." He said as he started to stand up,

As he did he pushed his shorts down his legs and kicked them off so when he stood up his long thick erect cock jutted out in front of him. Alena pushed past me to get inside the house. I stayed mesmerised as Zac walked towards the couple on the banana lounge. When he was close enough Ari reached out and started stroking his dick. Finally I managed to tear my eyes away from them and turn to follow my wife. Johanna was walking beside Alena towards the front door talking softly so I couldn't hear. Alena stopped short of the exit and they both looked back at me. There was a brief moment where our eyes asked each other the question do we want to stay? Then Wendy appeared out of a door close by. She still had her bra on and was also sporting a rather large strap on cock.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

I could see Alena's eyes widen then she bolted for the door.

"Yes," I replied as normally as possible in the circumstances as I followed her. "We're heading home, goodnight."

I got a glimpse into the room Wendy had come from as I left. Andrew was naked, face down strapped to some type of padded bench. By the time I got outside Alena was already at our front door. I called out to her but she didn't stop. Instead I heard the front door slam. That wasn't great because I didn't have my key. I tried knocking but I wasn't getting a response so I went around the back and got the spare from it's hiding place. Inside I saw the light coming from under the bathroom door. I expected it to be locked as well. When I tried the handle it was a surprise that it opened.

"Why didn't you let me in?" I asked. "Didn't you hear me knocking?"

"Why did you leave me out there alone?" Alena had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet.

"I was helping clean up. You could have helped too if you hadn't have been swooning over Zac."

"I was just being polite listening to his story. You should have come back out sooner. The others started fucking as soon as they got out of the pool."

"I helped Johanna pack the dishwasher and get rid of the empties, then I came back out."

"Is that all you helped her with?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Zac said she was probably sucking your cock."

"Don't be ridiculous." I didn't think a forced kiss counted. "What other things did he whisper in your ear?"

"Don't be disgusting."

I took a deep breath, lifted my head and blew it out slowly towards the ceiling.

"Truce, okay?" I said holding up my hands in surrender. "We got out of there unscathed." I sensed some of the tension leaving Alena as she put some toothpaste on her toothbrush. "It's weird you know, like I've been with Zac all day but there was no mention of tonight's activities. Why would they just expect we'd be up for swinging? Did Johanna say anything today?"

"Uh uh," Alena shook her head as brushed her teeth.

"Weird people." I said as I got undressed.

Later in bed we decided to avoid contact with our neighbours for a while. Sunday we spent almost the entire day inside. Only venturing out when we saw their car leave just after lunch. We successfully continued our evasion of the swingers until Friday. I was walking out of the office building in the city at the end of the day when I walked straight into Johanna. I started apologising profusely until I saw who it was.

"Oh I'm so sorry, ar wait a minute. Did you stakeout my workplace?"

"Sorry guilty as charged." Johanna admitted. When I turned to walk away she grabbed my arm. "Wait, I just wanted to apologise for the other night."

"Okay you've done that." I said politely as I gently removed her hand from my bicep.

"And explain, you see, we thought you would be okay with it..."

"Why the hell would you think that?" My tone lost a lot of it's civility.

"The photos," I looked at her blankly so she explained further in a quieter voice. "The photos from your camping trip, in the shower with Lin. Julie sent them to me."

"What? No wait, why would they make a difference? Alena was there but she was just the photographer."

"Not in some of the ones I've got. Maybe we should go somewhere a bit more private?"

I glanced around and saw some of my workmates exiting the building giving me funny looks.

"Yeah, um okay. There's a bar around the corner."

We didn't talk as I led the way. Inside the bar I pointed Johanna towards a free table in the back corner while I got a couple of drinks. When I got to the table Johanna had her phone out. She thanked me for her wine then passed it to me.

"There's quite a few, just scroll through them."

I had a sip of my beer then settled into my chair. The first photos were what I expected. Lin standing between the two naked ladies. Then they are kneeling either side of his huge cock. One where Julie is bent over leaning against the tiles with Lin behind her holding her hips. It was the tenth when they changed. It was of Lin's cock, with Julie's hand, then Catherine's hand gripping the shaft emphasising it's length. But it was the two fingers of another hand filling the gap between Catherine's little finger and the flared head that I recognised as my wife's.

From then on she was in every second shot. At first wrapped in her towel, later naked like the others. There was one with her kneeling facing the camera with Lin's cock draped over her shoulder. Another where the black log was wedged in between her breasts. When I got to one that had a play symbol on the screen Johanna took her phone off me.

"I'll just put the volume on mute." She said before passing it back.

This time Lin must have been holding the phone. The three ladies were kneeling in front of him expectantly as he stroked his cock. He twisted towards Julie and she took over stroking it while sucking on his knob. Catherine had a turn then he presented it to Alena. She followed the others example although her inexperience was obvious. Still, it was enough to set Lin off. He took over jerking it as he fired a ribbon of cum onto each of the three faces in front of him. Then Julie and Catherine lent forward to fight for the last dribbles.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,230 Followers
12