Tree Change Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,232 Followers

I focused on my wife's reaction. Alena looked like she was in a trance. A line of Lin's man juice went from her left cheek, across her lips then down onto her chin. Her lips opened slightly and her tongue flicked out capturing some of it. A blob slid down off her chin and landed on her breast. Abruptly she stood up, in the background you could see her pick up her towel and leave. I gave Johanna her phone back.

"So that's why we thought you were up for some playtime."

"You still didn't ask."

"What happened when you went away for the weekend?"

I drained the rest of my beer in one go and stood up.

"That's what I've got to find out." I said as I made for the door.

Alena was home when I got there. I'd had an hour in the car to go over what I'd found out from Johanna. I was still at a loss as to how to approach my wife for an explanation. Something else had been bugging me ever since we'd left our neighbours house the previous Saturday night. When Zac had stood up at the table after Alena had left his cock was fully erect. Yes, I saw him push his pants off but where they already undone or part way down. Had Alena played a role in getting him to that state?

"Do you want your first beer for the weekend?" Alena asked as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"Yeah, I'll have a beer but it will be my second."

"Where did you have the first one?" She asked as she carefully tossed me a bottle.

"In town, I literally ran into Johanna." I replied as I twisted off the top.

"What the fuck? Our neighbour Johanna?"

"Yes. She wanted to apologise. Seems they got the wrong idea about what we were into from your little holiday snaps with Julia and Cathrine."

I closely watched my wife's reaction to my words. She flinched but it wasn't the dramatic collapse I expected.

"I think she was exaggerating."

"Not from the ones she showed me. You said you were only the photographer."

"I was mostly. It was only play acting."

"Even when you had that black cock wedged between your tits?" She flinched at that question.

"We were just playing around, having fun. I was going to tell you, to show you. I thought maybe it would make you, us, horny. Like when we watched them. Then I was embarrassed, I didn't know how you would react."

"What about when you 'played around' sucking his cock and licking his cum off your lips?"

That had the desired effect. The facade cracked. For the first time I could see some doubt. Alena turned around so she was looking out the back window into the bushland as she spoke.

"I, I should have told you. I know. I was going to but then, I didn't, I didn't and the longer it went the worse it would have been to have told you."

I quietly moved across the room so I was standing behind her. Our bodies weren't touching but I was close enough that she could feel my presence.

"Did you touch Zac last Saturday evening?"

"Yes," my wife's voice cracked a little as she admitted it.

"Where did you touch him?"

"What about you and Johanna?"

"Where did you touch him?" I repeated.

"On his..." Alena put her wine glass on the window sill and then crossed her arms across her chest like she was hugging herself. "On his cock."

I guess I had what I wanted but something in me pushed it further. I stepped closer so our bodies were touching.

"Just touched it... or was there more?"

The silence that followed that question made the air seem thick around us like treacle. I felt to get an answer I needed to give her something.

"Johanna kissed me... then I kissed her." I said moving my head so I was whispering it in her ear. "I pushed her up against the wall. My hands cradled her arse to support her while she wrapped her legs around me waist."

I felt a tremor go through Alena's body then she spoke so softly even as close as I was I could barely hear her.

"Before, before you came out... I had him in my mouth... I had it in my mouth while I touched it."

Something broke in me then. I wrapped my arms around her. One across her chest the other lower, groping her crotch. Alena gasped and pushed back against me. I sure she felt my erection pressing into her butt. She dropped her arms, reaching back to hold my hips against her. It meant I had free access to her front so I took full advantage. Squeezing her breast while the fingers of my other hand pressed her activewear into a cameltoe. I could feel the wetness seeping through the material.

The desire and desperation grew between us. I plunged my hand inside her pants hooking two fingers into her wet cunt. While Alena reached back further pushing her hand between us so she could rub my cock. We'd reached the point where there was only one way this tryst was going to end. I disengaged briefly to pushed my wife's tights down over her butt while I freed my own cock. Alena lent forward resting her hands on the window sill. The wine glass toppled over spilling it's contents on the floor but miraculously the glass didn't break. I stepped forward again aiming my dick at her cleft. I was frustrated by her pants so I tore at them, try to pushing them further down.

"Wait," Alena gasped in frustration as she took over getting one leg out then pulling her top off.

Then I got some inspiration. Before she could resume her position leaning towards the window I scooped her up and took her over to the dining table. I bent her over it and kicked her legs wide.

"Is the this what you wanted Zac to do."

The only response I got was a groan. I swiped my cock along her wet slit then asked again.

"Tell me, is this what you wanted?"

"Yes," my wife relented and so did I sunk my dick into her cunt.

I started hammering in and out of her pussy. At the same time I kept my weight on her shoulders and head so they were pressed against the table.

"Is this how you want Zac to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"So you want his big cock?"

"Yes, yes I want his big cock... I'm gonna cum baby cum with me, cum with me..."

I went harder but I wasn't ready to cum yet, I had another idea for that. Alena shuddered and twisted under in my grasp as her climax took over. When I felt my own was close I pulled out and started dragging my wife backwards.

"On your knees," I said as I jerked my dick.

She got down on her haunches and looked up at me. I tried to aim my first shot at her cheek but I got the trajectory wrong. Most of it went in her eye and hair. Adjusting before the next spurt meant it sprayed on her nose. Then her lips opened so I put the head in the gap and fired the rest into her mouth. I expected Alena would back off and spit it out but she swallowed it. I grabbed her head and urged her to keep sucking as the last spasms went through me.

When it became to sensitive I stepped back. Alena was quickly to her feet and she went to the bathroom. I sat on one of the dining chairs while I got my bearings. We both needed some time alone after what had happened. After five minutes I went to the bathroom and joined Alena in the shower.

"Sorry I got a bit out of control there." I said as I took her in my arms.

"We doth did." She said as she hugged me back. "Did you really kiss Johanna?"

"Um, yeah. Yeah I did. I'm sorry, it just sort of happened."

"You don't have to say sorry. We both pushed the boundaries last weekend."

We stayed silent for a bit, just letting the water splash down on us. Alena spoke first.

"Do you want to swap with them?"

"Do you?"

"I asked first." She said.

"That's not fair," I said then after another pause. "I'm scared that if we did we might end up like the other couple that had this place."

"That wouldn't happen because we love each other."

"They probably did too."

"I asked Julia about it. She said she'd never dream of leaving Jamie for another guy. She said it's just sex for fun."

"What else did she say?"

"Um, well she said Zac was great fun to fuck."

"So you want to."

"Not if you don't. It would have to be something we do together, but just with them. I wouldn't want those others there." Alena took a step back and looked at me. "Do you want to be with Johanna?"

I felt my wife had gone out on a limb to be open with me so she deserved some truth in return.

"I have thought about it and err, yeah I guess I would. It's just she's used to Zac and he's a lot bigger than me so yeah I don't know. It's part of the reason I'm scared about it. What if I don't do it for you after you've been with Mr sex god Zac?"

"You know size isn't that important right? It's not what you've got but how you use it. Sex is more about what's between your ears than what's between your legs."

"Do you know you've used just about every cliche about penis size there is? Except for one I heard Robin Williams use in a stand up routine. He thought sex therapist should be middle aged black women so when a guy asks if penis size is important she would say, well you can't make butter with a toothpick."

"That's silly. I don't see what you're worried about, your dick isn't even small."

"What about you then, are you at all intimidated by Zac's monstrosity?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Why don't we sleep on it? It's not like we have to rush over there tonight. Let's give it a few days. Who knows maybe they won't invite us back."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Alena said as she opened the door to get out of the shower. "I guess I'm just stuck with you." She teased.

I stayed in the shower while longer pondering what might happen. Somehow I reckoned we'd be invited back. Then we'd have to make the decision.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,232 Followers
12