Trenoweth House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the study, it was semi-dark, just a light on over the small bar in the corner. Tilly was perched on a tall barstool watching Callum pour them a couple of glasses of red wine, her short olive-green skirt exposing her short, but shapely legs. Amber figured she should probably just leave them to it and get back to her room, but something about their body language and the tense excitement in their whispered conversation compelled her to stay. They clinked their glasses together, then Callum leaned in towards Tilly placing a hand on her bare knee as they kissed.

Tilly was obviously enjoying the feel of his lips, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as he kissed his way along her cheek.

"Oh Callum, I'd forgotten how good this felt," she sighed as he kissed the pale skin of her neck, and slid his hand under her skirt, exposing more of her pale, smooth skin as the hem inched higher.

Amber hugged the edge of the doorframe in the darkness, being careful not to be seen even though Tilly had her eyes closed and Callum was facing away from her, slowly kissing his way down over her pale neck. Tilly was wearing a fitting yellow halter top through which did little to hide her generous boobs, and must have turned a few heads at the pub. She watched as Callum cupped one of her shapely breasts, his mouth sucking at it hungrily through the thin material as Tilly leant back against the bar. When he came up for air, Amber could see her stubby nipple poking through the wet fabric.

"Come on, let's go up to your room," Tilly gasped, her voice tense with excitement as Callum's hand slipped between her thighs, its subtle, rhythmic movements making her wriggle restlessly on her barstool.

He ignored her, tugging at her top impatiently until she helped him ease it up over her gorgeous boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra and Amber felt a little jealous at how large and firm they looked, at the smooth, milky skin dimpled with prominent, rose-pink nipples. Callum obviously liked them too. Tilly leaned back on her stool, running a hand through his dark hair as he kissed his way along the smooth milky skin, teasing her a little as he licked his way around one of her hard, little nipples before making her gasp loudly by drawing it between his thin lips.

Amber felt her own nipples harden, rubbing against her silky kimono as she pressed herself tight against the doorframe. She bit her lip to stop herself making any noise as she slipped a hand inside and cupped a bare breast, toying with her nipple till it tingled hotly as she watched the two young lovers. It was already reminding her of the week before, when she spied on Carmen and her lover. Indeed, Callum reminded her of a younger version of Carl, with his dark, intense eyes, wandering hands and sinewy body.

As he sucked and nibbled at Tilly's swollen nipples, his hand continued to work between her legs. She couldn't see from her point of view, but Amber imagined him expertly easing her panties to one side, his fingers massaging her juicy pussy, his thumb tracing tight, little circles around her clit.

"Oh Callum, Callum," Tilly was moaning now, her voice strained and breathless, her boobs heaving, her face flushed as his tongue flicked over one of her turgid nipples and his hand moved a little faster between her legs, his movement becoming hard and jerky as Tilly urged him on.

"It's so good, don't stop," the young woman pleaded, her hands clutching at his shoulders, her eyes squeezed shut, her head tilted back as Callum's hand moved faster and faster, and he rolled one of her fat nipples between his lips until her body could take no more.

"Yes, oh fuck! Yes!" she cried as she came, clutching him to her, their bodies pressed together as she shook and twisted, the barstool rocking precariously until her climax finally subsided.

She'd barely had a chance to catch her breath before Callum was pulling her to her feet, and bending her over the bar. Post-orgasm, Tilly's body was like putty in his hands as he roughly twisted her around and forced her over the smooth mahogany surface. She didn't struggle as he yanked her skirt up, revealing her plump, creamy white thighs.

"Callum, wait. Not 'ere, let's go up to your room," she whispered urgently as he eagerly pulled his shorts down to his knees and his eager cock sprung free, all hard and lean and ready for action. It wasn't as thick as Ben's, but looked longer with a slight upwards curve, and Amber couldn't resist sliding a hand beneath her kimono to caress her moist thighs at the sight of it. She watched it sway between his legs as he hooked his fingers under Tilly's skimpy white panties, quickly sliding them down over her hips, the elastic of the waistband cutting into her fleshy thighs as she spread her legs obligingly.

"Oh Callum," she gasped as he wrapped a fist around his sturdy shaft and eased himself into her velvety wetness, causing them both to moan loudly.

At first, their bodies moved together, Callum's hips describing long, smooth strokes, obviously enjoying the tight embrace of Tilly's clasping lips, the young woman moaning contentedly beneath him but gradually he increased his pace. Amber caressed herself, exploring the moist, swollen groove of her sex as she watched Callum's fingers sinking into Tilly's plump thighs as he started to fuck her harder, his stomach slapping wetly against the generous curve of her buttocks.

"Oh Callum, Callum," Tilly was panting, her head bent forward, her dark curly hair spilling over her face, and brushing the surface of the bar as Callum pounded her from behind. Her halter-top had slipped back down and her plump breasts swayed back and forth between her arms, straining against the stretchy fabric, her nipples poking through. Amber felt another warm surge of wetness between her legs as she watched Callum's roughly tug at her top till one of her pale, round boobs spilled out, jiggling as he increased his rhythm, its tip brushing against the bar.

Callum was breathing heavily now, gasping breathlessly, making animal-like grunting noises as he fucked her roughly now, driving his cock deep into her wetness with staccato thrusts. As he withdrew, Amber was close enough to see the Tilly's swollen lips stretched tightly around his throbbing prick, and the cord-like veins along on his shaft, his swollen balls swinging, slapping her arse as he plunged back in.

"Fuck, it's so good. That's it, fuck me, fuck me hard," Tilly was pleading, sensing that he was close as their hot bodies slapped together wetly, their bodies glistening with sweat in the half-light.

With a final flurry of almost brutal thrusts, Callum climaxed, plunging himself deep inside Tilly and pressing his head against her back to muffle the sharp cry of pleasure as beneath him, Tilly purred contentedly like the cat that had got the cream.

--

Back in the safety of her room, Amber lay naked on her bed. It was another hot night and she enjoyed the soft breeze from the window playing over her body, cooling the perspiration that had collected beneath her arms and breasts, and between her legs. She lightly ran her fingertips along her bare skin, feeling it tingle, feeling her body's anticipation grow, teasing herself as she closed her eyes and replayed the erotic images from the study.

She couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if she'd gone to the pub with Callum. Perhaps she'd have been the one that had one-too-many drinks and ended up fooling around in the study with him. Or maybe he would have slipped something in her drink to make her more pliant, he seemed the type.

She pictured herself, perched on that barstool like TIlly, weakly protesting as he slid a hand beneath her skirt, his lips warm against her neck as he told her how sexy she was. Chanting his name like a mantra as his wicked fingers sought the growing wet patch in her knickers, circling and circling until her body surrendered to the sweet sensations, her wanton legs spread wide, her arms around his neck, clinging to him for support as he felt a slick, slender finger ease inside her, coaxing a shameful yet delicious orgasm from her.

Not for the first time, she wished Ben were here now, his soft lips brushing her hot skin, his inquisitive fingers mapping the contours of her body, his tongue seeking the source of her wetness like an intrepid, young explorer. Although as much as she loved his gentle foreplay, sometimes she wanted him to be more assertive, to take control of the situation, she thought as she dipped a finger into her slick, needy vagina and painted her juices along her swollen labia, moaning softly as she brushed a wet fingertip over her throbbing clit.

On occasions like tonight she felt so horny she just wanted to be ravished, to be taken. Sometimes she just wanted a hunky, uncomplicated man to tear her clothes off, to be lifted by brawny arms and thrown onto the nearest bed, and be forced to do whatever he wanted of her, to be used for his pleasure. To not have to worry about shame or love or guilt, to just be fucked and fucked until her body could take no more, surrendering to the glorious relief of orgasm.

Perhaps the next time she played Ben at tennis, he might suggest that the loser had to do whatever the winner wanted and with that incentive, he'd up his game and win comfortably and she'd find herself in the same situation as Carmen, naked and on all fours on her bed, her hands tightly bound to the bedframe with his leather belt. She'd complain that he was taking it too far as he slipped a couple of plump pillows beneath her hips, pushing her head down and roughly tugging her legs apart, her pink inflamed pussy exposed and helpless as he inserted a hand inside his tennis shorts and withdrew that lovely thick cock.

She spread her inflamed pussy lips, and stroked the wet pink groove within as she imagined the feeling of helplessness as she imagined the fat head of his prick forcing its way between her defenceless pussy lips as her wrists strained against the taut leather belt.

Although she found him sexy and attractive, Amber was finding it difficult to think of Ben being that dominant though, and her mind flitted back to earlier in the evening, picturing herself in Tilly's shoes, being roughly pushed over the bar, a firm, uncompromising hand in the middle of her back, her skirt stretched over her firm buttocks, feeling it sliding up over the backs of her legs as he pushed her lower. She tried to imagine Ben tugging her skirt up over her thighs but it just didn't seem to suit him, and despite her best efforts she found herself imagining it was Callum instead.

"No, please, not here," she'd complain (although not too loudly with Carmen asleep upstairs), trying to twist free as he yanked her skirt high over her thighs, her buttocks wiggling provocatively as she struggled. Then reaching behind, trying to stop him as she felt him slide her embarrassingly damp panties down over her legs then making her yelp as she felt a rough hand playfully slapping her bare arse.

"Just as I thought, gagging for it," he'd mutter, his thin lips forming a crooked grin as he slid a hand between her smoothly rounded buttocks and ran his fingers along her already slick labia.

She used a finger to trace wet circles around her achingly hard clitoris as she imagined him pulling eagerly at his shorts, his erection springing free, the swollen head looking red and angry.

Amber gasped as she eased a wet finger between her tight lips, slowly sliding it in and out as she imagined the feeling of being trapped against the bar as his long, hard cock penetrated her, pushing inside her, ignoring her increasingly weak protests, then slowly out, her juices coating his swollen shaft. Perhaps he'd pull her hands behind her back, trapping her wrists in the small of her back in one big hand as he gave her what she wanted, what she so obviously needed.

Her pussy was making wet, sucking noises as she finger-fucked herself, imagining Callum's wiry body pressed against hers, his thighs rocking back and forth, his well-lubricated cock sliding smoothly in and out. Unlike his brother, she pictured Callum as being rough, ignoring her protests and not caring about her enjoyment. He'd simply be using her for his own pleasure, ignoring her protests as he drove his lovely long cock deep into her slick pussy.

Her body twisted and writhed on the bed, the sheets clinging to her damp skin as she pictured him increasing his rhythm, fucking her hard now, his teeth nipping at her neck and shoulders, his breath hot against her ear. She gasped breathlessly, sucking in great gulps of the humid air as she imagined his stomach slapping noisily against her buttocks, his strong hands encircling her slim waist, holding her firm as he plunged inside her.

"Oh, oh," she gasped as she felt her orgasm begin to build as she feverishly rubbed her clit and plunged two sticky fingers deep inside herself.

She could almost feel his hands tangling in her hair, pulling her head back, unable to avoid being impaled on his pulsating prick as he fucked her like an animal, hard and rough, lost in his own pleasure. Harder and harder, faster and faster until he came with a vulpine howl of pleasure and she felt his hot semen spilling deep inside her, flooding her pussy with spurt after hot spurt as she felt herself tumbling over the edge.

"Oh, oh!" Amber cried as she climaxed, her orgasm hitting hard, the waves of pleasure surging through her naked body as she shuddered and twisted, her hands clutching at the damp sheets.

Afterwards, she lay quietly in the darkness, feeling herself slowly drifting off to sleep as her body cooled and her heart rate slowly returned to normal, and wondering if it was wrong to fantasize about your potential boyfriend's brother, if she shouldn't feel more guilty about her little fantasy.

12