Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tre gets to fulfill his dream to make money and women orgasm.
7.2k words
4.79
10.6k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers

So I had just opened up my clinic with my coworker Krysten. Her work ethic and sensual personality were perfect to have in a partner. She was over ten years older than me and with kids, so not exactly someone I wanted a relationship with. But just what I needed to help me run this new company. As I said before, we had managed to make this place run a profit within just a few short months. Buoyed by our clients from the old job, they swiftly told their friends about us which helped tremendously.

But you're not reading my story because of your interest in entrepreneurial tactics and business acumen. You're here to read more about Darlene.

She was a fiery personality to be sure, leading her college volleyball team. She was only a few years younger than me, which I think helped her feel comfortable. She had started coming to the old place because of some painful muscle cramps and injuries from hitting the floor too hard one too many times. She wasn't unattractive with her bleach-blonde hair, porcelain skin, and trim figure. I enjoyed working on her from the get-go, as she was extraordinarily flirtatious. She was essentially the one who made me think to start Therapy with Tre. Our story commences with her first visit to the clinic's practice room.

The space was a little larger than the typical working area in our little midwestern therapy office. It had enough space to contain the massage table, a specialized chair, the relevant supplies, and an extra desk in which my trainer could sit and observe as I worked on patients. On the day Darlene came to see me, my teacher was seated at her desk taking notes on the session I had just finished. Leticia was a middle-aged black woman who had put on some weight but carried it well. Her hands were strong and talented at releasing pain from a person's body. She had taught me much in my couple of months in school.

"Well, baby, I think you've got this figured out. You only have one more client today and then you can head on home. I'm gonna stay and observe this one, cause she's a young woman. Remember, one of the most important things to do is make sure our patients feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed. Healing won't take place if they're on edge. You being, well... barely older than her, you'll have to make sure professional boundaries are firm. You got that?"

"Yes ma'am. Any notes for me from the previous session?" I asked while changing the sheet on the table.

"Hmm... only to remember to have good posture and save your back. You're young, but if you keep up in this business you're gonna regret any mistreatment of that. Oh, here she is." A knock at the door interrupted Leticia's flow.

"Come on in," I responded. The door opened and a well-put-together young woman walked in. I say walked, though she just was gingerly stepping, obviously in a great deal of pain. "Hi, my name is Tre and I will be taking care of you today. Can you tell me your full name and date of birth?"

"Darlene Colmson, 5/24/01."

"Okay, perfect. We are glad to have you with us today. What seems to be the problem?"

"I fucked up my back pretty bad at practice today. My coach told me to come here to get it fixed."

"Oh, I'm sorry. That must hurt a lot! Let me help you up on the table and ask you a few more questions about the source of the injury. Would you say it's the lower, mid, or upper back that hurts the most?"

"My lower back, around my tailbone. Also along my spine, like, on the left side."

"Okay, I'm going to gently touch your back now. Here and here you said?" As I carefully passed my hands over the spots she had mentioned.

"Um, yes on the spinal area, but lower on my back."

"Okay, that seems like you messed up your body. Let's see what we can do to help. Ms. Leticia and I will be stepping out of the room so you can undress to your level of comfort and you can get underneath the sheet on the table. Shout out if you need any help, and let us know when you're ready for us to come back in. Oh, Ms. Leticia is my observer today as I am finishing my training up. Is that alright with you or would you prefer a fully licensed therapist today? We can accommodate you however you'd like."

"Uh, you're fine." She said as she looked at me closer. The faintest hint of a smirk appeared on her face but was quickly overshadowed by the pain she was feeling. "I... I don't think I can get my clothes off. When I try to move my arms above my head it hurts like a bitch, and I can't bend over right now."

"Okay, that's alright. I can work over your clothes just fine, or Ms. Leticia can assist you if you'd prefer. Which would you prefer, ma'am?"

"I guess I can keep my clothes on if you think you can still fix me."

"Of course, Darlene. Let me help you up on the table." I moved the sheet aside and helped her lie down on the cot. Covering her with the sheet, I put on the quiet music that is typical at massage appointments and lowered the lights. I started work on her back through her jersey but found it hard to maintain the right pressure. The material kept slipping and at one point I heard Darlene gasp in pain as my hand slipped. I looked to Leticia for help, because I hadn't encountered this problem before. She nodded in understanding and spoke up.

"Miss Darlene, would it be alright if Tre here raised your shirt so he could have an easier time relaxing your muscles? I think the material is a little tricky to work with."

"Oh, of course. I would have taken it off, but..."

"No need to explain, honey," Leticia responded. She smiled encouragingly at me and motioned for me to continue.

I rolled the jersey up so that it was out of my way and I recommenced my work. Adding a bit of heated massage oil made all the difference in the world. I kept pretty quiet except for quiet questions about pressure and location. You could see her relaxing from the pain leaving her body.

"How does that feel? It seems like the tightness has completely disappeared from alongside your spine."

"So much better. God your hands are amazing..." she moaned into the headrest. I smiled because my work was making an impact on her.

"May I roll your shorts down just a bit so I can access the other painful area?"

"Fuck yeah. Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing."

Leticia put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. This Darlene girl was expressive. And I'll admit her body was entrancing for me. Her butt was shapely and lovely. The girl did squats all day and night. Her skin was smooth and soft, a delight to work on. I gently rolled the elastic waistband down and tucked it into her underwear. I couldn't tell for certain but it looked like a thong. Considering the lack of imprint on her shorts, I assumed I was right. I kept working on her and could see the motion return to her muscles. It seemed like Darlene was almost asleep, but now and then a soft moan would escape from her mouth.

"How are you doing? Is there any other area that you feel needs worked on still?"

"Feeling like the shit now. Can I pay you to work longer? This is the best my body has felt all year."

"Well..." I looked at Leticia. She shrugged at me and motioned that she couldn't stay. "Let me confer with my trainer and see what the rules are, is that alright Darlene? Ms. Leticia won't be able to stay, so bear that in mind. Here, why don't you sit up and have a cup of water and test out how you're feeling."

I walked out of the room with Leticia and said, "I mean, I could use the extra cash if you're okay with me staying behind. I can lock up if you'd like."

"Sure thing. Though you won't need to lock up. I know Candice is in the office and will be here for at least another hour. Just give her a shout if you need anything. Good work today. I know that was an... interesting client."

"Yeah, that was weird not being able to help her more. What should I do in the future with something like that?"

"Eventually you will have more regular clients who might feel comfortable with you helping them undress. Mr. Sandrin is one of those for me. Eighty-nine years old and comes in like a cripple, walks out like... a slightly more mobile old man. But the man cannot take his pants or socks off, so I help him out. But with new clients or ones you feel uncomfortable helping, stick 'em in the chair or do what you did today. Anyways, have a good night! See you tomorrow, Tre."

"Have a good night!" I said as I turned back to the room. I knocked on the door quietly and asked if I could come in.

"Yeah, come in." Her voice sounded... different. I walked in and noticed her lying down and fully covered by the sheet. I looked and saw a pile of her clothes on the end table designated for that and keys and the like. They seemed to have been tossed on their in a hurry, but I noticed a black thong lying on top of the pile. My eyes grew wide seeing this, and I wasn't subtle because Darlene's eyes were locked onto me and she smiled at my reaction.

"That massage was so good, I just wanted to have the... full experience if you were willing." She said. Her voice greeted my ear like a caress.

"Oh, of course. I'm... happy to provide our typical massage session." You have no idea how much I wished I could ravage this young woman. I had no doubt she would have been amenable. Her smirk contained an unnatural level of sex.

I got to work with a traditional massage. I revealed one part of her body at a time so I could massage it with the heated therapeutic oil. Her body tensed and relaxed underneath my ministrations. Her pale skin was soft and warm to the touch. I enjoyed the feel of her well-defined calves and thighs... She worked out quite a bit.

She started chatting me up, asking personal questions about where I was from, what I did for fun in the area if I had a girlfriend, and questions like that. I smiled every time she spoke because my kneading hands would make her interrupt herself with a moan or groan. The best moment was when my fingers were digging into her upper thighs. She let out a sound I can only describe as a stuttering moan. Almost goat-like in its affectation. I managed to stop myself from laughing, but only just. Her muscles which had started so tense ended up melting in my capable hands.

I moved up her body, carefully draping her with the sheet as I went. I kept myself within the boundaries of professionalism as I very much wanted to keep my job. But throughout the session, she kept hinting at her willingness for a more intimate touch. Despite my best efforts, she managed to flash me her chest as she turned over. Her tits were on the smaller side, but her nipples were pink and rock hard. Quite eager to be sucked on, in my opinion.

I wrapped up the session and did my habit of tracing my hands from the bottom of her feet to the crest of her head. I did this over her fully covered body, avoiding the tempting places I had touched all those years ago with Emmi. I sensed her disappointment when I finally said those words "our time has come to an end." Her doe eyes looked up at me. I was intrigued, to say the least. She sat up, still holding the sheet to her chest, and thanked me for the extra time.

When she met me outside the room, she went up on her toes to kiss me on the cheek. "Thanks for the good time. I'll see you around, sexy." Her well-defined ass grabbed my attention as she walked out. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. She had captivated me. After getting home, I furiously masturbated in the shower. I couldn't wait for her next session, though I wasn't sure how I was going to keep my job and my sanity intact.

Flash forward to the beginning of my business. As I said before, I had brought many of my clients along with me, but none of them were necessarily interested in my special services (or at least were not in my category of interest personally). But one of them certainly was. I received an email notification that a client had gone through the online intake form and had selected the option for the free extras. Lo and behold it was Darlene. She had selected the "max relaxation" option while being fully nude. What a shock. She had added a little note in the comments or questions box that would be addressed by the therapist before the session. It read "I want to have a climactic experience ;)" I felt my dick twinge in anticipation of what was doubtless going to be a wonderful show.

The day of her appointment came and I couldn't have been more excited. I had seen this girl for months, always restraining myself from ogling her fit form. Keeping my hands from wandering. Always trying to be respectful and considerate of her privacy. Not today. Today I was going to stare at her naked body. Today I was going to spread her legs wide. Today I was going to make her cum harder than any boyfriend had ever thought possible. Today was going to be a good day.

I walked in the door and greeted our receptionist, a sweet and sensuous girl named Maribel. Her curly hair adorably framed her rounded face. But that was where her cuteness ended and her sexiness began. I always enjoyed seeing Maribel because her outfit choices were suggestive to the max... for a business setting of course. Lower cut tops, skirts revealing shapely legs, hoop earrings, red lipstick. A beautiful woman with an incredible complexion. We paid her minimum wage, but her perks were off the charts. 1 free massage a week, some PTO, and a small budget for her work outfits. She was a terrible flirt and constantly was trying to get in Krysten's pants. Sadly for Maribel, Krysten was very straight and Maribel was very much not.

"Good morning, mi amor. How's the schedule look today?"

"Buenos, Papi. Pretty full. But you'll have a two-hour lunch break at least."

"Wonderful. Maybe I can convince Krysten to work some kinks out in my hands before this afternoon."

"Ah, yes, you'll need it. You have a client who double-booked you today."

I was confused. "Huh? How did that happen? Do we need to reschedule someone?"

"No, as in someone booked you for a double session."

"Who?" I asked.

"Darlene Clemson. She booked you for two signature sessions in a row. Three hours total. You should fix the website so that people can't do that. You're gonna lose out on money if you do." Maribel had a knack for getting our business on the right track. She was an incredible find. If only she would switch sides for a night...

"Oh, shit? I knew she had booked for today, but not that!" I was admittedly a little nervous. I had never worked for 3 hours straight without a break. And I had yet to do a signature session, so I wasn't sure how much energy it would require from me.

"Well, we could ask if Krysten could take the second half if you'd like."

I thought about it for a minute. "No, Darlene is one of my old clients. I'll just talk with her and explain the mistake. See if we can reschedule her for a later day. Or hell, I might just tough it out and see if I can do it. Maybe we could add it as a special, but then charge a fuck-ton for it."

Maribel smiled. "I like that idea. See if Krysten wants to do that. Maybe I'll actually pay for my massage with her then."

I laughed and went back into my room. I prepped for the day, did my hand and body stretches, and was ready for my patients. I got through the 3 sessions in the morning just fine. Nothing special, just two older patients and a middle-aged woman with lingering effects from a car accident she had been in. I warmed up my lunch and ducked into the small lounge area we had designated for therapists to chill in during off moments. It was a cozy room perfect for a nap or other relaxing activities. I sat quietly for over an hour, just watching YouTube videos when Krysten walked in. Her full lips graced me with a smile, evoking one in return. She came and sat next to me on the couch pausing only momentarily before she laid her head on my lap.

"How's your day going, honey?"

I chuckled and said, "oh, just fine dear. And yours?" This was a ritual of ours. We knew a relationship would never work between us, but we certainly enjoyed each other's company. We frequently said that we were each other's work spouses. She certainly sucked my dick enough to qualify for the position.

I explained to her the position I was about to find myself in. She had already done several signature sessions with clients. Men who hadn't been unreasonably unattractive walked out with beautiful smiles. I asked her for advice.

"Just... do what you normally do, but include her tits and pussy. Watch her reactions, do the job. You've made me cum enough, I know you'll do just fine."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. I'm saying I've never done a fuckin' three-hour massage before. I'm worried my hands are going to give out."

She guffawed and grabbed my face. She whispered an encouraging thought and kissed me. I was starting to get worked up but she, unfortunately, drew back. "Nuh-uh," she murmured. "You need to save that energy for little Miss Volleyball Cunt. And after you've pleased her so much that she brings her teammates, I'll make sure to take care of you." With that, she drew my hand and swiftly pushed it up her loose shorts. My fingertips discovered a lack of panties and a soaking wet and shaved pussy. She guided my finger to her clit and threw her head back as I started circling it with the pad of my middle finger.

I throbbed in anticipation of her promise. If her mouth was a place of magic, then her pussy was where miracles were formed. I kept going until her breathing quickened and it seemed like she was about to cum. But she stopped me with a shuddering breath.

"Now take that energy and use it to blow this girl's mind. And be the selfish prick you can be and make your fun. That's how you get through the three hours of hard work. You keep in mind what you're coming back to." She kissed me once more and got up to leave. I let my breathing return to normal and went to the bathroom. I was tempted to masturbate but knew that she was right. Plus the promise of goddess-level pussy was powerful enough to still my hand.

I freshened up, tucked my still-hard dick into my waistband, and went back to my room. Ten minutes till Darlene's appointment. Eight minutes. Two minutes. Then the door opened. There she was, barely over five feet tall, wearing a practically see-through tank top without a bra, booty shorts, and sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, with just a faint touch of concealer on her face.

She smiled and walked in with confidence. "Hi, Tre. It's good to see you again." 

"Hello, Darlene. I'm so happy to have you back." I couldn't stop from grinning. "Come on in. You can have a seat. I have a little spiel to go through if that's okay." 

"Sure thing."

"So you selected our signature massage. For legal purposes, I need to remind you that while this massage will contain techniques that a typical massage wouldn't, there is no extra charge. Our goal in providing this special service is to offer our clients the most relaxing experience possible. You will have complete control throughout the session, so if you ever feel uncomfortable, all you have to do is say stop, hold on, wait, or anything like that. Is this making sense?"

"Hell yeah. I'm just excited as hell." She was almost vibrating with energy.

"I'm glad. Me too. But I don't know if you meant to do this, but you booked two ninety-minute sessions today for a total of 3 hours. To be honest, I'm not sure if my body will be able to work for that long, but I'm going to try. And if I find that I'm unable to complete today's sessions, then I will just reschedule a makeup one for you. Is that alright?"

"Sounds like a plan, Tre. See, I wanted you all to myself this afternoon..." She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Well, hold on." I looked back at my notes. "Today's session will include a touch of the most intimate areas of your body, however, this is not intended to be a sexual experience. I am here to provide you with peak relaxation and pleasure, but I am not going to engage in any activity that exceeds that of a professional."

JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers
12