Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." She was crestfallen, it seemed like she lost all of her confidence with her monosyllabic response. "Did... I misunder..."

I cut her off. "That doesn't mean you might not experience intense physical sensations, up to and including orgasm, but the intended purpose of this massage is to help you relax and have your worries fall away. If there are certain actions or techniques that you find particularly enjoyable or helpful, you are more than welcome to vocalize your preferences. Are you comfortable and feel knowledgeable about today's experience? Do you consent to a signature massage today?" I was growing more and more excited with every word. This was it. My first time touching, feeling, and truly seeing Darlene. I'd been dreaming of this moment for months. I needed to do this. 

"Well fuck yeah. Let's go."

"Excellent. Would you like me to step out so you can undress and get underneath the..."

She beat me to the punch as she pulled her tank top off in one swift motion. Her nipples first caught my eyes, pink and hard. I took in the rest of the image as she stood up to turn around. With a wiggle, she scooted her cloth shorts down her thighs. She did this most explicitly as she bent over at the waist revealing a full and tight ass and a shaved pussy. I grew hard almost instantly. I quickly adjusted myself as she kicked her sandals and shorts into a pile in the corner. She turned around and smirked at me, her mouth pouty and sultry. I tried to speak, but it took a second.

"Um, why don't you lie down on the table and I'll put the music on. Also, I'll turn the temperature up. Let me know if you get too warm or chilly." I matched my words with action and also grabbed my therapeutic oil which had been in the warmer at my supply station. I turned back around and let my eyes soak in the vision before me. Her buttcheeks were full and round, just begging to be spanked. But today was not for such activities. 

I got right to work, starting at her neck and shoulders just like any other massage. Yep. Just like any other massage, I told myself, except for the fact that my client is fully nude and inviting me to fuck her. But I couldn't. Not today. So I got to work on her tensed muscle groups as I had countless times before. But I also let my hands drift underneath her chest so that my fingers were also touching her breasts occasionally. I worked my way down and started on her back. While amid a particularly troublesome knot, I felt her hand and forearm move and grab at my leg. I paused, knowing what would happen if I let her keep touching me. A man only has so much self-control. 

So I leaned down and took her arm and placed it above her head. I didn't say a word, but I think she understood that I was going to be a good boy today. I used the opportunity to press my hand up her side and ended up in her armpit. Now, you might be wondering why that's important. You see, everyone feels sensitive there and typically resists any touch. But an expert therapist will be able to use those very same nerve endings and be able to release so much tension in a person's body. I used my best techniques and swiftly felt Darlene's lovely form melt into the table. It was like she truly relaxed for the first time since stepping into my room. 

I used this window to finish up the rest of my more... typical work on her shoulders and back. Now it was time to switch gears. Now for the legs. I knew that I would get to stare at her, look at her treasure, and watch her body react to me. I was so excited I was almost shaking. 

Trailing a hand down to maintain contact, I got to touch her ass without any barrier for the first time. Exhilarating. I worked my way up her legs with my typical push-and-pull technique that prevented my clients from feeling ticklish. But once I reached her mid-thigh I switched what I was doing. I began kneading and pressing her muscles. Her voice shifted from the typical sounds you hear in massage to a more intimate version. My fingers began the climb upwards until finally my hands were wrapped around her upper thigh, my left hand touching the outer edge of her vulva. Her breathing was increasing in pace in the most entrancing way. I kept my left hand there, maintaining a firm but gentle pressure. I swept my right hand up and started pulling and pushing at her glutes with the heel of my palm. 

To be honest, I wasn't sure whether the wetness I was feeling was her, the oil, or a mixture. I was too focused to figure that particular question out. But being the well-trained therapist and proficient lover that I am, I knew that I needed to switch gears to build her threshold for pleasure. I wanted Darlene to cover my table with her cum. And to do that, I needed to make her shake with desperation.

So I switched to her other leg and worked my way up her left side. I repeated all the same techniques and stopped myself just as my right hand was touching the edge of her intimate area. Now when I stopped what I was doing and removed my hands for a second, she made a sound of complaint. Darlene was getting quite worked up. 

45 minutes had passed in our session already. Fuck, there was so much more time to go. I was going to have to be creative to make her last for the full three hours. Hell, so that I could last all three hours! 

But just as it seemed like Darlene was going to start demanding my dick inside her, I grabbed at her ass cheeks with both hands and started spreading them apart. Essentially I started using her own body to provide friction to her erogenous zones. Her moans of relief said everything I needed to hear. She was ready for more. But not yet desperate... hmm... I kept up my motion for a minute longer before I paused, hands still planted on her beautiful rear. 

"Are you ready for a more intimate portion of the massage?" I asked her with obvious lust in my voice. 

"Fuck yes." She said into the table. I went and grabbed a small towel and rolled it up. 

"Can you lift your hips for me? I'm going to place this towel underneath you." 

She obediently lifted her body for me and I placed it so that her butt was pushed into the air. Her beautiful pussy lips were wildly on display for me. I spread her legs slightly giving me even more unfettered access. I added more oil to my already well-lubricated hands and started spreading her cheeks wide. If only I could have a photo of this, I'd never look at porn again. But alas I could only take a mental picture of this incredible young woman splayed before me. 

I rocked my hands closer and closer to her soaking-wet sex. I could see now that her body was highly aroused. But instead of following my initial instinct to stick my tongue inside her, I grabbed at her lips. I took each vulva lip in one hand and started gently massaging it. I carefully squeezed and pulled at them. I wasn't yet trying to get her to orgasm, rather I wanted to create new and unique sensations for her. Her tonal change indicated I was succeeding. After a couple of minutes of this, I switched tactics. I started pressing at her lovely taint and skin surrounding her asshole. I kept rimming her like this with the pads of my thumbs and her breathing indicated that she was on the slope toward an orgasm. I let my pointer fingers replace what my thumbs had been doing and started pressing and making small circular movements around her vaginal opening. 

"I'm now going to do an interior vaginal wall massage. Do you want me to do this?" The words might have sounded clinical coming off my tongue, but my heart was pounding in my chest. While I wasn't going to specifically finger her as if we were having sex, the casual observer would think I was. 

"Fuck yes." Her dirty mouth responded. 

I squirted more oil into my hands and rubbed them together to equally spread the moisture around. I then carefully began probing her hole with one finger. I slipped it in and heard a powerful gasp come from her mouth. 

"Ugh, more please." She whimpered. 

I licked my lips and added a second finger.

"Oh god, yes." She exhaled those words like they had been stuck inside her.

I started circling my fingers, having inserted them just past the first knuckle. I then spread them in a soft V shape and slowly raised and lowered them. I let her adjust to the motion and size for what seemed like an eternity but was only a few seconds. I then brought my fingers together and started going deeper and deeper until they were fully buried inside her. Darlene started bucking her hips against my hand. I put my other on top of her ass and pressed it firmly back onto the towel.

"Be a good girl and let me do my work," I said. She immediately stilled while her moans increased in volume. Thank God we had the foresight to soundproof these rooms. I pulled my fingers out of her soaking wet snatch and replaced them with my thumbs. I started stretching and pressing the inside walls of her canal. The thicker digits made her almost cum. I could feel her start to quiver against me. I debated whether I should let her have an orgasm this quickly. We had only just passed an hour and five minutes into our three-hour session. 

Feeling mischievous, I pulled my thumbs back out and let her body start to cool down. She made a sound that will stick in my mind forever as the definition of a petulant. I'm quite certain I gave her the equivalent of blue balls. And that was fine with me. 

"It's now time to roll over onto your back," I said as I removed the soaking-wet towel. I couldn't help but give it a smell. The mint of the oil mixed interestingly with the tangy sweet scent of her pussy. Darlene turned slowly on the table; her movements were shaky. I saw her face and chest were flushed and a bit sweaty. I had made her overwhelmed with feeling, so it seemed. 

I wiped my hands with a couple of baby wipes as she moved. I didn't know how she would feel about getting her juices all over her face and body. I rejuvenated my hands with the therapeutic oil and started working on her face. Darlene's body which had grown tense and shaky with the finger fucking I had... hadn't given her... started to relax again as I resumed my more typical massage. She practically melted into my hands as I worked her pectoral muscles and arms. It seemed like might have been asleep, what with her steady and slow breathing pattern. But I noticed that she bit her lip when I started squeezing her breasts. I didn't spend much time there, as I wasn't doing this for my pleasure. I gently massaged her belly and stopped with her pelvis. 

I moved down to her feet and the tops of her legs. I paid particular attention to her IT bands (outermost sides of your thighs and hips) but made sure not to cause too much pain. I didn't want to put her out of her euphoric state. But once again, I wrapped up my PG-rated efforts and moved on to the more entertaining ones. Of course, throughout this, I was taking in her taught and well-formed body. Her body type wasn't necessarily to my taste, but it's hard to not find a college athlete at least somewhat attractive. 

Her breasts were petite but still evident, not like some cross-country runners or supermodels who barely looked like women. Her stomach was toned from many a workout. But the site I was drawn to were her curvy hips, defined pubic region, and prominent pussy lips. I found myself staring as I brought my hands to the inside of her legs and spread them apart. Her wetness was evident, and I could see a dribble of creaminess having just come out of her hole. Her face brightened with a smile as she opened herself to me. 

I needed to pop out the sections from underneath the table so she could rest her legs at the angle I was hoping for. Normally when I do this, I move to each side of the table, pull the massage equivalent of a stirrup out, and it clicks into place. I would then move to the other side and repeat the maneuver. But I recognized that I could do something more salacious... something more fun for myself. Krysten's words rang in my ears as encouragement, "make my fun." So instead of the professional thing, I got up on the end of the table near her feet, planted my hand right in front of her snatch, and leaned down so that I could grab the cushioned attachment. This effort let me put my face a mere inch away from her glorious pussy. I took a deep breath and enjoyed her smell. But I did manage to resist eating her out. I am a professional after all.

With the attachments in place, I leaned her legs out so that they rested comfortably. This gave me a completely unimpeded view of her wetness. It was quite an erotic image, this fine woman completely open before me. Her clit was engorged, her juices flowing... she was ready for the time of her life. I glanced at the clock. I had a full hour to do it all. 

I traced my hands back up her legs and squeezed at different points. I looked up at Darlene and saw her looking down at me with a hungry expression. She brought her hands up and started playing with her nipples. Fuck that was hot. 

I placed one hand on top of her vagina, fully covering it. I started making gentle circles, trying to make sure every part of her was covered by my hand. Her moans kicked back into gear, especially once I dragged my hand down and actively rubbed her clit for the first time today. 

"More please," she gasped.

I grinned and repeated the motion. I kept it up until it seemed like she was about to orgasm. When I stopped, she let out a guttural groan of frustration. But that was replaced by a gasp as I repeated my vaginal massage from before. The different angle seemed to affect her more. Soon she was trying to fuck my fingers from her displayed position. This time I didn't stop her. 

But when I pulled my thumbs out, I didn't hesitate to replace them with my middle and ring fingers. I couldn't stop myself and just started finger fucking her. I curled them upwards at first and started rubbing her g-spot. Her gasping moans quickly turned into full-blown screaming. I changed the angle though, as I still wasn't quite ready for her to cum. I held my hand still and put my other hand on her stomach. I pushed her back in an obvious effort to still her. 

"Are you ready for more of a stretch?" I asked. 

She couldn't speak but nodded furiously. So I grinned and slowly wiggled my pointer finger inside. I slowly built up a rhythm, but slower than before. She seemed to appreciate it. So a few minutes later I spoke up again.

"Ready for more?" I whispered. Her eyes shot open with a look of alarm.

"We don't have to. Whatever you are comfortable with. But I think you're ready, Darlene." 

"Uh, okay. You can try. It feels real... ugh, oh god. It feels so good, Tre." Her words kept breaking off as I fucked her with my three fingers. Her juices were leaking out of her forming quite a puddle beneath her. The room smelled strongly of her already. 

But now instead of adding my thumb or pinky, I took my other hand and laid it on top of the three fingers that were pumping in and out of her. I inched my pointer finger and middle finger forward until they were both into the first knuckle. I then held very still as her body adjusted to the feeling. I knew that the difference between one and two fingers at this point was negligible. I didn't want to scare her when I knew her body was ready for this. Within a minute she reached down with her hand and grabbed at my wrists. She dictated the pace of my hands, but soon she found the tempo that worked for her evidently as she leaned back and enjoyed my fingers going into her. 

I knew it was time to make her cum. Too much more teasing and her body was going to start shutting down from overstimulation. So I did one of my final two tricks. I pushed the three fingers of my right hand fully into her and had them stay there. Then I started driving the two fingers of my left hand into her. I built up speed and started to feel her pussy contract. I pulled my left hand out and placed those two well-lubricated fingers right above her clit and started lightly but swiftly rubbing while my other hand started pounding her. Six or seven pumps later and it happened. Her pussy contracted hard, clamping down on my hand. While she had been panting and screaming, she went suddenly silent as she squirted all over my arms, chest, and face. 

Her contractions continued over and over, but I didn't want to cause any pain to ruin her orgasm. So I withdrew one finger and started pounding with just my middle finger and ring finger, making a spiderman handshape. Her pussy clenched and squirted again. Three more streams shot out of her, covering my already dripping forearms. Holy shit. 

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her still-clenching muscles. Her body, which had grown tense with the overwhelming orgasms, collapsed back into the table. She was quite exhausted and worn out. She kept twitching and having small sensory shivers as she calmed down. I turned to my supply station to start cleaning up. With my back turned, I took a small lick of her cum. It was almost sour, but still pleasant to me. I would happily spend some time between her legs if the opportunity arose. 

I grabbed a hand towel, wiped my face and arms, and blotted up my shirt as much as possible. I gave up when I realized just how soaked it was from Darlene's juices and my sweat, so I just took it off and threw it in the small laundry basket in the corner. I had on my black tank top underneath, so it was fine. I caught a whiff of myself and was shocked to discover just how much I smelled like Darlene's pussy. I needed a shower before I went back in public. 

I turned back to her. She was now sitting up with her legs dangling over the edge of the table. Quite the sight to behold. I stepped over to her and put my hands around her neck and shoulders. With a slight squeezing, I tried to loosen her up briefly while I looked into her eyes to see how she was feeling.

"Well, Darlene, how was that? Do you think you'll come back for another visit sometime soon?" I asked her.

"Tre... that was... incredible. Oh my god..." She took a deep breath and leaned in to kiss me. I considered stopping her, but she needed the connection point. Her lips were slightly chapped, but it was nonetheless a sweet kiss. Pulling back, I could see the gratitude in her eyes. 

"The best thing I can say is that I wish I could afford to have you all to myself."

"That's very sweet. Thank you." I murmured. "May I ask you a question?"

"You can ask for whatever you'd like. It's not like I'm going to refuse the man who made me cum harder than ever. I mean, fuck, you made me squirt for the first time."

My eyebrows shot up. "Then maybe you wouldn't be opposed to giving me a step-by-step review so I can improve?"

"Right now? I think I've already used up my capacity to talk."

"I was thinking Friday night," I said.

"It's a date."

12