Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tre's company gains a new therapist who proves her talents.
4.2k words
4.78
9.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers

I had a wonderful date with Darlene that Friday. It concluded with an enthusiastic demonstration of her appreciation. It seemed like she had wanted to make me cum as hard in her bed as she had on my table. It was a wonderful night that left me feeling quite drained. You might be wondering why I'm not giving all the details about this salacious escapade. Yes, I could tell you about how incredibly talented her tongue had been or how loud she screamed when I was pumping away at her pussy... but that story is mine and mine alone.

No, today's story is still about the therapy clinic and our excellent work there. The clinic had begun to take off - bolstered by the word of mouth from some truly satisfied clients. We had a normal roster of people who came to see us. The elderly looking for a pleasant and relaxing afternoon, the middle-aged folks trying to destress from their corporate job or wild children... these were typical clients who looked to us for our typical services. But our special clients, Darlene first among them, were carefully telling others to look for our signature services. Darlene was such an enthusiastic supporter that I actually had to tell her to be subtle about it. To only send clients to us who she knew well and personally. 

One such client was her best friend and teammate. They were both on the local college's volleyball team and were thus in very good shape. Darlene had confided in me that they had known each other for years and had a... truly special connection. Sophia and Darlene had hooked up during their sophomore year as a way to determine if they were just straight or if they were a little spicier than that. Despite having had a wonderful evening together, they figured out that they weren't necessarily into girls in general. I had been awestruck at this revelation, as any red-blooded male would be. Darlene told me that Sophia wanted to test me out to see if I was as good as Darlene had made me out to be. What I was being tested for, I was not told. 

Nervous as that statement could make a man, I was excited when I saw the email notification that a certain Ms. Sophia Pappas had booked a signature session for this upcoming Friday. I smiled and hit accept on the request. I couldn't wait for the end of the week. But first I had to go to work this morning. I looked at the clock and saw I was already running late. 

"Phone. Wallet. Keys. Coffee. Good to go."

The twenty-minute drive to work went quickly enough as I listened to the morning news report on NPR. I walked in the door and greeted our receptionist, Maribel. Today she wore a low-cut silk blouse and navy blue slacks that complimented her melanated skin. 

"Running late today, boss?" She leaned forward with a smile. She knew how attractive I found her and it entertained her to thrill me with little glances down her shirt. We both knew nothing would ever happen between us, so the flirtation was fun and safe for the two of us. Krysten on the other hand was constantly being propositioned by Maribel. What I would pay to see them in action... 

"Yes. Stayed out a little too late last night. You know how it is." I grabbed the mail on my way past her desk. I paused and took a deep breath before entering our clinic area. I made it a priority to enter with as much peace and calm as I could. It set the attitude of the day. It was going to be a full one with a couple of clients in the morning, an interview for a new massage therapist over lunch, followed by three more clients in the afternoon, and then I was going to receive my monthly massage from Krysten. If you didn't know, five sessions make a full workday for a therapist such as myself. Plus the usual administrative duties of running your own business meant that I was going to be worn out and very ready to relax with Krysten this evening. 

I busied myself with filling out payroll and other inane paperwork before my first client came at 10 am. The morning honestly flew by and I was pleasantly surprised at how much energy I had when it was time for lunch. Krysten and I had decided to hire a new therapist to handle the influx of clients. She had come highly recommended by a friend of Krysten's. I stepped out of my office and found Krysten waiting for me in the lobby.

"Hey there, partner," she said. We hadn't seen each other yet that day. "Are you ready to meet Emily?" 

"You bet. Did you have a plan worked up for the interview process? Have you figured out whether she's open to the signature massage idea?" This was what we were most nervous about. How in the world did you hire someone with the express idea in mind that they would be giving people orgasms... but in a way that wasn't sex work? If you, dear reader can think of such a solution, I am more than happy to hear your thoughts. 

Krysten shrugged and suggested that we just sense her out. We could always hire Emily to work as a normal therapist if we didn't think she would be open to the idea of doing a signature massage. Her resume was certainly impressive enough to be hired on the spot. 

It wasn't long before a slim and willowy Asian woman walked through the doors of our building. She seemed confident in her walk and demeanor and confirmed this initial reading with a firm but pleasant handshake. 

"Hi, I'm Emily Zhang. You must be Krysten and Trent. I'm so glad to meet you both. I've heard some really exciting things about your location."

"That's good to hear!" Krysten responded. "Why don't you come on back to our office where we can chat for a few minutes? We'll go over the interview process." Emily's response was a smile and a nod and we went and got settled. Maribel brought refreshments for us all while I explained our multi-step process of hiring, while also advising Emily that we were still pretty new at this whole owning a business thing. 

"So tell us a bit about yourself and your journey to becoming a massage therapist." Krysten was going to take point in this interview, so she asked the first question. 

"Well, I grew up in Chicago, went through the public school system and everything. I went on to get a degree in biology, but after looking at the various medical schools or nursing programs, I realized I was tired of the science of healing."

Emily went on and described how she had seen how effective homeopathic healing had worked for her uncle when he was diagnosed with a degenerative disease. Doctors had basically given up on him, but he ended up living several years longer than they had predicted and did so with an enjoyment of life that astounded the physicians. So she bucked the expectation of her parents and found a massage school in Chicago that had given her work right off the bat. She spent the next eight years building her resume and enjoying life. She wasn't married and didn't intend on becoming such. She described herself as a wandering spirit, looking to see what adventures life held in store for her as she did the hard work of helping people live their lives to the fullest. 

I was impressed with her. I'm sure Krysten was too. The interview continued, going through her case experiences and how she dealt with the weirdos that would oftentimes harass women who worked in this industry. Within twenty minutes, all of us were laughing at some of the stories Emily told. It was ridiculous how many people (men) thought that all they had to do was flash their dick and they would get a happy ending. 

"So... what have you heard about Therapy with Tre?" I asked. "What's our reputation?" 

"That your people love you and are loyal to you. That you have the most desired membership in town."

"We actually don't have a membership yet. Though that's not a bad idea, Krysten." I smiled at the thought. I was always looking for new ways to build this business so I never had to do work I didn't want to do.

"Well then, people feel like they are members. I will say... I've heard some mutterings about a certain signature massage." 

"What have you heard?" Krysten asked. 

"I'll quote for you what I have been told by a friend of mine. 'They do great massages, but you must try their signature massage. I've never cum harder in my life.' So... if I'm going to work here, I would need to know exactly what kind of business it is that is hiring me."

We sat in silence for a minute. We hadn't anticipated the topic being brought up so bluntly. Eventually, I spoke up.

"If that's what you heard, what made you want to come interview?"

"Honestly? Curiosity. I wasn't sure whether this was a brothel or something else. And the fact that the person who told me about this place first was an ex-girlfriend? I mean, it was her sister, but still, a reputable source. So I wanted to see for myself." 

"I like your boldness, Emily. You sure are gutsy." I said. "Essentially we have a philosophy here. We believe that the human being is complex. We believe that to truly embrace the philosophy of healing and relaxation, that might very well include stimulation of genitals and other areas of the body typically left untouched by a standard massage. We do not allow payment for those services, we don't accept tips or any other exchange of goods for our services. What we call a signature massage is just that. A massage experience that is our mark on the world of physical therapy. Have you checked out our website yet? Have you seen the application process for our signature massage?"

Emily shook her head. "I've gone through your website, but I haven't tried booking anything yet."

Krysten piped up. "Well let me show you so you can see how it works." She pulled out her phone and walked Emily through our submission form. She then explained exactly what our process was for giving a signature massage. 

"So you see, as providers, we don't have to give a signature massage to anyone we wouldn't want to give it to. This is fully mutual, fully consensual. Full relaxation and enjoyment for our clients... and us." Krysten's explanation seemed to have put Emily at ease. She had leaned back in her chair and looked contemplative. "And of course, you would never be obligated to provide such a service. This is just what Tre and I feel comfortable offering. Your working here would never hinge on whether you did this type of thing. And just to let you know, you also can choose to work on either only men, only women, or both. Whatever makes you feel comfortable." 

"Well... theoretically I would be good working with whomever."

"Great! Tre and I each only give signature massages to people of opposite genders. But if you're going to figure out whether you want to work here, I think you should sit in on a signature session and watch how it works," Krysten said with a sly smile.

"Um... how would that work?" Emily asked. 

"Yeah, how would that exactly go?" I spoke up. 

"Tre is having his regular massage with me tonight. If Tre's game, you could sit in on that." 

The two ladies turned and looked at me expectantly. My pulse shot up. I'd never been... an exhibitionist. I paused and thought through the whole thing. Whenever Krysten worked on me, she usually ended up fucking me senseless. Both of us would be too horny at the end of a session to do anything but that. I didn't want to lose out on that, but I guess I would be a team player.

"Well, I guess I can be up for that. The ball is in your court, Emily. Are you interested in observing tonight? Like what you see, then you can proceed to our practical evaluation. If you're uncomfortable, then we can part ways." I spoke with growing excitement. 

"You know what... sounds like a plan. What time should I be back here?"

"We usually do his free massage at his place, but I guess we can just meet here at 5:30? Work for you, Tre?" 

"Sounds like a plan. Gives us both a chance to grab a snack after work."

Emily agreed to meet us for a quick dinner at 5 so we could all get to know each other a bit better and watch Krysten do her particular setup for the massage. After she left, Krysten and I discussed her. She definitely would be an incredible addition to our little staff team. And she would draw clients like nobody's business. She was a gorgeous Asian-American woman, 30 years old but looked a bit younger, and had a certain drive to her that made us think she would fit in well here. I had made sure to remain professional in my evaluation of her, but I couldn't help but notice how attractive she truly was. I honestly felt self-conscious knowing she would be seeing me completely naked and exposed in just a few hours. 

I set those thoughts aside and got busy with my work. A recovering athlete received his weekly post-workout session, an old woman got spoiled, and a middle-aged woman had a chance to relax. Standard fair as things go. I had a hard time letting go of the nervous energy that this evening's activity had preemptively given me. I wrapped up the last client, said goodbye to Maribel, and went to grab some snacks from the office fridge. It was time.

Krysten walked in and kissed me on the cheek. "You ready, big boy? I'm thinking that I want to demonstrate to her exactly what I would do for one of my clients. A little roleplay for you. Maybe get her to get hands-on if she's interested. What do you think about that?" 

My breath caught in my chest for a second. "I'm game if she is." Krysten smiled and leaned back in, leaving a trail of kisses up my neck until she arrived at my ear. She started biting and licking at the sensitive skin. I trembled with desire as her tongue darted into my ear for a split second. The woman knew how to make a man her plaything. Just at that moment, we heard the gentle chime of the front door opening.

"Hello? It's Emily." Her voice caused Krysten to pause and release me from her charms. 

"Go on and send her back here. Then take a seat in the lobby like the good boy you are." Krysten had a bit of a dominant streak in her. 

"Yes, ma'am." I grinned as I walked back. Upon seeing Emily, I told her to go back to the office where Krysten would debrief her on the process of the signature session. I took a seat and pretended I was just another client. Just a couple minutes later, Krysten and Emily walked back into the room and invited me back to the therapy room. 

"So Trent, I see you booked a signature session with us today. As a reminder, our signature massage contains techniques that a typical massage wouldn't, but there is no added cost. Our goal in providing this service is so that you have the most relaxing and incredible experience possible. You will have complete control throughout, so if you ever feel uncomfortable or unsure, or even if you just want a break, all you have to do is say 'stop.' Do you consent to our signature massage and all that it entails?" 

"Absolutely," I responded. 

"Well then, we will step out and you can undress to your level of comfort. I see on my clipboard that you requested a full signature massage, but if you want to be draped with a sheet, it will be right here and we will accommodate you. Just call my name when you are ready for us."

They stepped out of the room and I quickly stripped. I put my clothes on the provided chair and sat on the table. I took a deep breath knowing that my hopefully soon-to-be employee was about to see every inch of my body. But something like this needed to happen

"I'm all set."

The door opened and the ladies walked in. I was facedown on the table with my head in the hole. The gentle music started as I heard Krysten quietly explaining where all of the supplies were kept. Soon I felt Krysten's hands on my bare back start to work their magic. I settled into the normal rhythm that she and I had established months prior. She would do a general massage on an area of the body before digging in on any tight muscles or 'knots.' Then after dealing with the specific problem areas, she would implement a relaxation technique before moving on to the next section of the body. This was all pretty standard and quite effective. But the best part was when roughly 45 minutes into the massage she would start spreading my ass apart and gently massage the perineum and sensitive parts of the thighs. It was quite an erotic sensation. As Krysten worked her magic, she started explaining her therapeutic objectives to Emily. 

"Right now my goal is to get the client into a state of zen-like relaxation. If done right, this part of the massage is less arousing and more sensual. It essentially wakes up their body to new sensations. Do you want a closer look?"

"Sure," Emily responded. I gulped and tensed up for a second. Two beautiful women were now staring intensely at my rear end and my asshole. I could feel Krysten's thumbs pressing into my button. The warm oil and her firm pressure started opening it up to their viewing pleasure. I could feel myself growing hard as she dragged the pads of her thumbs down. 

"And now I will start massaging the testicles. This needs to be almost feathery in the application. As your client gets harder he might get uncomfortable with how his penis is pressing into the table. If they squirm or you can see discomfort, now is the time to have them turn over. Are you ready for this, Emily? If you are unsure or not ready for this part of the massage, it's okay to leave now. We won't judge you for it."

"Won't judge you at all," I murmured in my relaxed state. I hadn't gotten hard quite yet, as Krysten's technique was impeccable at creating a heightened state of pleasure without sending me on the way to an orgasm. 

"No... I think I'll stay." Her voice had a certain huskiness to it that hadn't been there before. Maybe we had lucked out and found another person who found this type of work so appealing. 

I slowly rolled over, taking care not to undo the hard work Krysten had put into making me relax. It was now time for her to work on my face, chest, stomach, hip flexors, and of course my cock. I heard Emily take a deep breath as my naked self came into full view. I had a well-trimmed pubic region and a not-unimpressive dick. Though I was more of a grower than a show-er. 

Krysten resumed her normal massage and I was soon in a state of bliss. But then her energy shifted. The standard massage took a turn and she was soon playing with my nipples. All of us were silent as her hands worked lower and lower. Soon enough she was doing a pulling sensation, putting a gentle but firm downward pressure on my manhood. I quickly became hard and had my full 6 and a half inches in the air. With one hand gently teasing my balls, Krysten turned to Emily.

"The goal here is not to make him orgasm like a typical handjob. Instead, you want to think of this as an opportunity to edge him toward a climax. Find all the little spots on his penis and testicles that make him react. We have ensured that every therapy room is fully soundproofed, so you can also have the goal of making the client make the wildest and sexiest noises you've ever heard a human make." 

Emily smiled in response. "And how is this different from a typical massage parlor?" 

"Because you the therapist are in control. And not every client will orgasm. The goal is to make them leave here like they were on cloud nine. However that happens is between you and the client." 

"It's a small distinction, but an important one I think." 

"Do you want to get some practice?" Krysten asked. The silence was tangible. 

"You keep going. I want to watch some more." 

"Understandable." And with that, Krysten resumed her focused attention on me. She took her other hand that had just been resting on my chest and placed it on my shaft. She took her well-oiled fingers and started doing micro strokes on the head. I went from mostly hard to almost painfully erect within seconds. But the pressure she placed at the base of me kept me from heading toward orgasm. She kept stroking and toying with me until I was panting from desire. But as I expected, she backed off and didn't let me cum. As I was twitching on the table, breathing through the near-climactic experience, Krysten pulled my legs back and set them in the stirrups that I would place Darlene's legs in. This action made my body open up and my asshole was now exposed to the two women. But I was so aroused at this point that I didn't care. I just wanted Krysten to fuck me. 

JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers
12