Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all male clients want this treatment, but for the sake of learning the craft, I convinced Tre here to let me practice on him," Krysten said. I heard the sound of a glove being snapped on and oil squirting. 

"How has he responded so far?" Emily asked.

"With enthusiasm, if a bit of reticence," was the reply. 

Then I felt Krysten's ungloved hand lift my balls and start gently kneading them. Her gloved hand rubbed oil around my button and started pressing against it. I had experienced this twice now and had discovered it was quite a pleasant sensation. I hadn't come from being fingered like this, but it added to the overall sensual experience. The last time though had been spectacular. Krysten had pushed two fingers into me and I responded with a full-body shudder. Nonetheless, I hadn't been able to cum. So she took my dick in her mouth and sucked the living hell out of it. Ten seconds later and I had shot thick ropes of cum into her mouth. One of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen today. Krysten and I had agreed that such activities would have to wait till a later time when we weren't being observed. This was supposed to be a professional experience after all. 

Instead, Krysten continued to roll my balls in her hand while she slowly fingered me in the ass. This time I was relaxed enough to let her fit her whole finger inside. She angled it and was able to massage the erogenous zone. My dick was twitching, begging to be touched. And it was at that precise moment that Emily walked over and stood right next to me. I looked up at her, seeing the lust in her eyes. She seemed to be enthralled with what Krysten was doing to me. She reached out and tentatively trailed a hand down my body. It seemed like she needed to establish physical contact before she could let it become sexual. But become sexual it did... 

Her fingers traced up my manhood until she had wrapped her digits around me. I moaned in gratitude as she increased the pressure. She began stroking me at the same pace Krysten was probing me. It wasn't long until my breathing shifted and the ladies knew I was going to climax. Krysten let go of my nutsack and grabbed the towel out of her back pocket. This was how she caught our male clients' cum during a typical signature session. When I came, my whole body spasmed. It was like an electrical current was sent through my nervous system. I cried out in pleasure and then flopped back onto the table, utterly spent. 

I sensed the women start cleaning up from the session and begin talking about the whole process. I knew I needed to participate, so I summoned my own energy reserves and sat up. 

"So what did you think, Ms. Zhang? Wanna join Therapy with Tre?"

"I most definitely would. On one condition though."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"That my complimentary massage is given by both of you."

"That can be arranged."

12