Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers

I'm joking about the bribes. They're called political contributions. Hard for the police to investigate you when you're funding the chief's campaign for mayor. Gotta love Citizens United vs. the FEC. Hey, if you can't beat 'em... Oh, and the chief's wife was a client of mine.

This is why we were so eager to hire someone else to carry the load. We had a waiting list of 50 clients, a quarter of whom were wanting to book our so called "signature sessions." Initially we had kept the cost of a signature session the same as a normal hour-long session, but Maribel quickly persuaded us the other way. This is just one of the ways Maribel improved our lives. She had pointed out that for every two signature sessions, we were losing $100. She suggested charging $180 for those sessions, but to help keep clear of the law we made clear that a signature massage was merely an extra 30 minutes longer than a traditional massage and the increased cost was for the therapist to be able to recover from the physical strain. We implemented her suggestion after checking in with our loyal clients and the large majority agreed that the price hike was certainly worth it. To mollify our consciences, we instituted a policy of refusing tips. Half of our clients had been tipping extravagantly as a thank you for the mind-shattering orgasms we were handing them on a regular basis.

After this change to the business model, as well as a number of other streamlining moves, Maribel went from being paid $15/hour to $45/hour. Krysten and I both chose to split the cost up between our own personal takeaways so that the business could stay strong.

Anyways, I apologize for the long walk to the rest of this Maribel diversion. You see, Maribel wanted to help us out of the goodness of her heart, but also under a specific condition. Krysten had to give her a weekly massage for free. You see, it was this request that made us realize the benefit of "taking care of" our own employees. It only brought them in closer and if I'm being honest, making them complicit in the business model as well.

I told you in the second installment of my story that Krysten was very much not into women. Let's just say those are her words, not mine nor Maribel's. Every Monday at 4pm, Maribel was laid out on Krysten's table, without a shred of cloth covering her glorious body. Krysten entered the room and didn't bat an eye. This was Maribel's usual behavior. Not that Krysten minded having the chance to view a work of art like Maribel's body. In her mind, why wouldn't everyone enjoy looking at the mountains in Spain or the portraits in the Louvre? So Krysten walked in, oiled her hands, and got to work. Krysten's style of massage was different from mine. Whereas I applied direct pressure on sore muscles and drove them out with a passion, her style was more along the lines of a bubbling river. Not one gallon of water would shape the rocks, but surely the riverbed is dictated by the flow. And to Krysten, not one movement would erase the aches and pains of life, but by the end of a session with her your body was surely healed. I enjoyed garnering the moans and groans of a well-worked massage. They were my little prizes showing a job well done. Krysten's victories were the gentle sounds of a person fast asleep. So within 20 minutes, most of her clients were snoring.

Maribel always loved the little nap that Krysten induced. Normally it was a perfect time to relax and enjoy the hands of the woman she crushed on. Her nap was only interrupted by the gentle instruction to turn over so Krysten could work on her front. Maribel drifted immediately back to sleep. But the reason this story is being told today is because of what happened next. You see, Maribel normally didn't dream when she slept. And if she did, it was never worth remembering. But today?

Maribel had a sex dream.

It doesn't matter what the dream was about. To be honest, Maribel doesn't even remember the dream. All she remembers is waking up in the middle of an orgasm... while Krysten was working on her thighs. Krysten didn't do special massages for women. Cause she wasn't into them, remember? But there was certainly something erotic about the shuddering and liquifying climax that Maribel experienced. Krysten was frozen in place while Maribel gushed her girly cum out of her pussy. Her cum was thin and like water, so it spread and reached Krysten's hands. It was a shocking moment for Krysten.

Shocking because she really liked it.

The two women locked eyes. Maribel was mortified and about to apologize but before she could catch her breath enough to do so, Krysten shifted her hand. Maribel spread her legs, meaning to release Krysten from her clenched thighs. But instead of up and away, Krysten slid her fingers closer to Maribel's hairy pussy. Maribel, who was still panting from the strength of her climax gasped once more as Krysten's soft fingers and palm rested on Maribel's womanhood. The two beauties couldn't have looked more different if they tried. Maribel: short and curvaceous Latina with ringlets of black hair that cascaded over her shoulders. As a gay woman, she didn't care too much about removing her body hair, whether pits or more pleasurable places. She kept herself in shape through an elliptical in her bedroom, but the machine wasn't used more than once or twice a week. Her lips looked like they had been made for kissing. Eyes filled with mirth and a life well lived that promised that fun times were ahead. Her nipples were soft lumps in the middle of large and brown areolas which were themselves centered on a pair of double-D breasts. A stomach perfect for cuddles and sleeping upon. Thighs that could crush your skull if you were so inclined to return the pleasure she was sure to give you. The view ended with cute and petite feet with cherry red toenail polish.

Krysten on the other hand was tall, skinny, and flat-chested. Her eyes were a gentle shade of brown but contained shades of sorrow and sweetness. She was Germanic in heritage, thin-lipped, and stronger than you. If she didn't receive a weekly massage, her shoulders would have obvious tension from the difficult personal life she lived. But despite these things, her smile contained true joy that could make a gross, rainy day into a warm evening cuddled up in bed. She had the body of a long-distance runner and the flexibility to prove it. Whereas Maribel was what some might call hairy, Krysten evoked the image of a seal. Not a speck of hair dotted her body except for the pixie cut framing her face. Long and lithe limbs that could wrap me up in delicious ways. And my favorite part of her (other than her face) was the most perfect pussy you could imagine. A delectable pussy mound, labia minora just peeking out from the labia majora. Completely free of any pubic hair due to Krysten's solid regimen of self-care which includes a visit to the "all-in-one" salon.

Like yin and yang, these two wonderful examples of womanhood connected in a new way. Maribel let her legs drape open even further, putting her pretty slit on further display. Her inner labia were larger than Krysten's, especially at this heightened state of arousal. Krysten's eyes dropped down to view her friend's treasure trove which was beautifully surrounded by dark and course pubic hair. And in that moment, Krysten knew she wasn't straight. Not totally. Her hand had drifted down in order to reveal the picture of heaven before her. And slowly, too slowly by Maribel's estimation, Krysten slid her finger inside another woman's vagina for the first time. She curled the digit up towards the g-spot in a way that drove herself crazy and Maribel came once more. And again. And again. Maribel kept coming with little shocks of small orgasms and further flooding of her juices. A small pool sat in Krysten's palm. Maribel's eyes shot back open as Krysten withdrew her finger and watched as her best friend and long-time crush lifted her hand and slurped the juices up.

Krysten paused, evaluating the taste of another woman, then smiled. Turns out she liked the sweet and tangy flavor. And she wanted more.

Like a feline on the prowl, Krysten lowered her hand and placed it back on Maribel's thigh. Her other hand matched it on the other side. And with a full body shiver, Krysten's mouth found its way to the slick and aroused lips lying spread for her to devour.

Maribel gasped at the contact. Typically when a woman first goes down on another, she isn't actually all that much better than a man. It is a particularly specific skill set after all. Sure, the learning curve is far steeper, but it is still something to be acquired. But due to Krysten's attunement to another person's pleasure and body signals, there were only a few moments of unsureness before Maribel was grasping the sheets out of overwhelming pleasure.

Maribel spasmed, swore, and nearly hyperventilated as Krysten drove her to one orgasm after another. Finally it was too much and Maribel had to push Krysten's head away so she could recover from the seemingly unending waves of pleasure. The two women made eye contact again and Maribel gently pulled Krysten up until the therapist was lying on top of her naked best friend and employee.

And they kissed.

The two women kept kissing and more for the next half hour. Krysten got to be on the receiving end as well and her cum was mingling with Maribel's on the table soon enough. Though it wasn't a first for Krysten to have another woman get her off. A college friend had at one time convinced Krysten of the need to understand how her boyfriend should be doing it.

So the two best friends found themselves in a wonderful moment. Neither of them spoke a single word to each other, other than the moments of swearing at the intensity of certain sensations or the gasping exclamations of an orgasm. After the two women were done, they dressed, cleaned up the room, and held hands as they walked out of the building. But as Maribel was letting go in order to walk to her car, Krysten latched on with renewed fervor. And a silent but meaningful exchange happened.

There you have it, dear reader. You might be wondering how I learned of this story. After all, I wasn't even in the building that day. But the next morning as I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Krysten and Maribel getting out of Krysten's car. They walked to the front door and as Maribel was unlocking, Krysten stepped into what could only be described as an intimate distance and started kissing Maribel's neck in a totally platonic, zero passion, not at all romantic fashion. I waited a few minutes in the car, genuinely shocked at this development. But eventually my erection died down and I walked into the building and greeted Maribel in the usual way. But as I walked away, I saw she was smiling with the sweetness of a high school girl who had just discovered her first true love.

JackoJarr
JackoJarr
45 Followers
12