The Sleepover Pt. 01

Story Info
It started as a sleepover between us, but it end differently.
1.6k words
4.02
16.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 5.8 inches tall, weighing 63kg, a dusky, medium-sized woman with a bra size of 34D. My measurements are 34, 30,36. 19 years old. My friend is 5.5 inches tall, 50kg, relatively fairer than me. She is considered fair in India, her breasts aren't as big as mine. But so does her ass. She is also 19 and has a rectangular body. Her breasts are big but not as big as mine. She could be a C. Maybe I am not sure. She is thinner than me. So me and my friend are virgins, but we watch a lot of porn, and we are both very horny. Me and my bestie are close enough to know that we watch porn and are very horny. I sometimes wanted to kiss my friend and imagined what she would look like naked, but never told her that since I was very embarrassing and she might think that I was weird.

On the last day of exams, we realized that we had never been to each others houses and planned for a sleepover. Since my house is closer to the campus, we wanted to have a sleepover at my home after classes on Friday and both of us directly wanted to go to classes on Monday from my home itself. My home is a duplex. My parents sleep on the ground floor and there is a guesthouse and my room is on the first floor.

On Friday, as planned, we both went to my home after classes. She greeted my parents and we both talked to my mom about college and teachers and other friends and people we both that about while eating the rasgulla (an Indian sweet that is round and white and juicy), chips, murukku (an Indian round and spirally twisted snack) and milk to drink. It became night and me and my friend decided to skip dinner since it was already 7pm and we got filled up with snacks. We went upstairs to my room after saying good night to my parents. My mom generally suggests I lock my room before sleeping, just in case of a theft.

So me and my friend locked the door and we were just lying on the bed lying in my arms. I casually opened my phone so that we could stalk our common crush on the internet. Then an incognito notification was seen on the notification bar, and she thought I was watching porn and gave me a sly smile. I generally use my account in incognito, so my personal information is safe. I have to login multiple times, but I think the privacy is worth it. So she just found my email in incognito. She asked me if I felt like watching porn together or was it too weird. I said I wanted to watch porn too.

So both of us selected a porn video: an old Japanese man and a woman. We both got so turned on by the video. The old man in the video licked and sucked the woman's breasts and he rubbed her nipples, pinched them, and hit her nipples while her hands were tied and she was blindfolded. She had nothing on her except a collar. I imagined how it would feel like if I did the same to my friend. Just when the man opened the girl's leg, my maid knocked on the door.

We hurriedly switched the phone off and opened the door. She bought us some snacks in case we were hungry at night and she bought us some more milk and she asked us to change into pajamas and left. So we were in the same locked room, and we changed into pajamas by turning to opposite sides so we couldn't see each other in underwear.

After putting the pajamas on, I can clearly see her nipples, since we don't wear under our pajamas. I can clearly see her cleavage and nipples and thighs, since she left the top two buttons of her pajama open and wore shorts. I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Even my nipples are visible. I casually laid on the bed and said that my back hurt. My friend asked if I wanted her to massage my back. I said yes. She took the coconut oil and asked me to take my t-shirt off so that she could massage my back. I asked her to turn around and take out my t-shirt and lay on my stomach on the bed with nothing but shorts and underwear. I asked her to turn around. I was so turned on just lying naked by her. She sat on my ass and I just wanted her to jump on my ass. I wanted her to touch my breasts so badly. She gently started massaging my back and my side boob. Her hands felt so warm and tingles on my back, especially when she was massaging me. My side boob. My panties were becoming wet and my nipples were erect and I was so turned on. I liked how her soft hands felt on my body. When she was massaging my side boob I can tell that she was trying to touch my nipples.

I wanted her to touch my nipples so badly. So I told her that my stomach had some cramps. She told me to turn around so she could massage my stomach. I asked her to get a cloth to cover my breasts. She told me it's fine and I don't have to cover my boobs. I told her that I would feel comfortable with it if she was also topless. Without a word, she took off her top and her nipples were pink whereas mine were black. They looked so soft and fair and pink. I just wanted to kiss her boobs so badly. I turned around and she started massaging my stomach. My stomach felt very tingles and I started moving my hips. Her boobs began to bounce a little as she was massaging my stomach while sitting on my moving hips. It pussy was very close to mine. Her soft fair thighs touching my thick thighs. I was super turned on. While massaging my stomach, she told me how my boobs are moving. I gave her a little smile. And then, before I knew it, her hands are massaging my boobs too, not the nipples though, but around my areola. I was so turned on that my nipples are rock hard and clearly visible were and so are her pink nipples.

She asked me if I was turned on by seeing my nipples. I was super turned on, so I shamelessly agreed. Then she moved her hands to my nipples, playing with them, pinching them a little. I started moaning, unable to stop myself. Then she kept her bra in my mouth to stop me from moaning, and started sucking and kissing and hitting my nipples. My nipples are super hurt. I told her this but she didn't stop. She just gave me a sly smile. She started biting and pressing my boobs I had a boob orgasm. and she just lay on top of me, our nipples pressing each other and I took the bra out of my mouth to kiss her. I wanted to touch her boobs too.. So I went on top of her. I started with her belly button and I started kissing it gently. She was moaning and moving her hips. That turned me even more, so I started licking her entire stomach and rubbing her pussy from her shorts simultaneously. she was moaning a little loudly so I took my shorts and panties and kept my panties in her mouth. No my naked pussy I touching her belly. I belly was so smooth and I humped on her belly while I pressed pinched and sucked her boobs. the wetness I had on my pussy is now on her stomach. I slept on her arm and kept my hand inside her shorts. she was so hot and wet I rubbed her clit and she was rocking her hips like crazy. I was sucking her boob at the same time. I took the panties from her mouth and made her suck her own juices. I rubbed her till she came on my hand. her cum was soo hot and sticky, I made her lick her own cum. tears ran out of her eyes. I kissed her and slapped her. her face turned red. She got on top of me, kissed me harshly and slapped me, and pinned me and sucked my boobs and went down on me. She pushed my legs apart and started licking me. Her wet rough. She went up and down and circular on clit and made me scream this time she did not put something in my mouth instead she just slapped me. I tried my best not to scream I bit my lip. she went down on me again, my legs were shaking and I came on her face. it felt so good it was like the best orgasm I ever had. she came up laid on top of me her thigh on my clit, pur stomachs touching each other and her mouth on my boobs, her breath felt super nice on my boobs. she laid on top of me for some time then I got her up. I sat on the bed too. I wrapped my legs around her pussy so that our pussy are touching each other and I started rubbing her pussy with mine up and down and our cums touching each others clit. her boobs were bouncing her face is all red and hot. I pulled her even closer and we did scissoring while kissing till both of us had orgasm and we slept on each others arms.

I am sorry if this is in any kind offensive to any users and if any improvements are required or any corrections to be made please let me know.