Tress the Actress: Sorority ENF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Bulge's erection gets unbearable for him, he lets go of Tress's enormous boobs and spreads his legs apart a bit, pushing his hips forward to make his huge boner more available for a blowjob. Tress accepts the invitation and sits down on her knees. She admires his incredibly big dick for a few moments before taking the head in her mouth.

She sucks on it hard, earning a grunt of pleasure from him, then takes the entirety of his huge cock inside of her mouth and throat. He starts fucking her in the mouth, the head of his dick hitting the back of her throat, and she keeps sucking the entirety of his large penis all throughout.

Then, with a suckling sound, his huge cock leaves her mouth, and she replaces the friction with her fist, getting a grip on his long shaft and jerking him off with energy. She gives his balls an affectionate snuggle, lets out a moan on them and starts licking them and sucking on them as her hand continues to masturbate his oversized erection.

This continues for a while, and in a bit of time, Bulge stops her and bends down to grab her large tits again. He squeezes them a few times, enjoying how massive they feel in his hands. Then he sticks his huge dick right between them, starting to titifuck her. She moans at the feeling, grabbing and squeezing her big boobs herself to make the space between them tighter for him to fuck. She looks down to watch her massive breasts being fucked by his huge erection and sticks her tongue out to lick it every time he thrusts forward. She then turns around to give him a buttcheek tittiefuck with the plush cheeks of her round butt.

"I'm close," he moans, his thrusts getting more sporadic. She hums in acknowledgement, tugs him onto the floor, puts her hands on his strong masculine chest and pushes him back so that he lays on his elbows. She positions herself above him, right above his incredibly large boner, and teases the hard tip of his dick with her tight, wet pussy. She sits down just enough for his head to slip inside her, then stands up just enough for it to slip out, and she does so a few times, enjoying the sight of him being on the verge. He impatiently slaps her thick thighs with his palms, grunting with hot, unbearable desire to fuck her tight pussy, and finally, she gives in and sits down fully, in one quick, forceful motion, making them both moan loudly as their hips slap against each other loudly and lewdly. The women watching them cheer in approval.

She starts riding him passionately. Her body moves up and down, up and down as he thrusts in the same pace. He fucks her tight pussy with his oversized dick. It feels like the whole film set gets filled with naughty sounds of skin-slapping, squelching of a wet pussy and a big leaking dick, and moans and giggling from the all-female crowd. Bulge gets optimal view of Tress's extremely massive breasts which are bouncing in the air every time she drops onto his oversized dick, and he's grunting and moaning, his huge dick inside of her tight hot pussy getting even harder from the sight with each second.

Their pace gets faster and faster, their moans become breathless, her unbelievably large tits bounce quicker and quicker, her incredibly tight pussy squeezes his enormous cock, almost milking it, and with a groan of pleasure, he comes right inside of her, never stopping thrusting into her rapidly. She feels his cum filling her up and, with a loud feminine moan, she comes too, simultaneously with him, convulsing around his monster of a cock. His oversized dick keeps fucking her pussy, and his cum shoots rope after rope out of it right onto her massively huge breasts until he is fully milked.

They both pant. She lays down onto his chest, letting him feel her huge tits on his skin, and smiles into the camera that is filming her.

"Cut!" a female voice shouts, and the whole crowd of now clearly aroused women cheer and clap, sending countless compliments in their way.

Tress smiles a tired, amused smile, and thinks that any amount of embarrassment she went through today was totally worth it.

Tress is back at her penthouse, counting a stack of dollar bills; she put the money from the movie in the bank but took some out to have a celebration. The movie has been a huge success, with people all around the world giving it the highest rates. It even won a few awards. Tress has made a lot of money, and has earned a lot of fame, too, just as planned. She has spent her whole morning reading through the comments people left after watching the movie. There wasn't a single negative one. Thousands of people praised her and called her acting really good and professional, which made her heart flatter with pride. There were other comments, saying that she wasn't that good of an actress, but was a really good slut. They complimented her hot body and her enormously massive breasts, many people saying that they've never seen such big boobs before in their lives. It was utterly embarrassing for Tress, but alongside the embarrassment, she enjoyed receiving such compliments. Being called a shameless slut with oversized tits made her feel surprisingly good.

The phone rings, and Tress puts down the dollar bills. She goes to pick it up.

"Hello, Tress!" her female agent starts cheerfully on the other end of the line. "The movie was a huge success! Have you seen our rates? Now a ton of respected companies want you to play a role in their films!"

"That's great to hear!" Tress responds with a smile forming on her face. Finally, she's getting the recognition she needs to become a serious professional actress! "What kind of roles do I have to choose from? Romantic comedies? Action movies? Drama films? Adventures?"

Her agent laughs light-heartedly.

"Oh, honey," she says. "All of them are naked sex scenes..."

Tress's eyebrows shoot up as her cheeks burn red. She laughs nervously, feeling embarrassed to the core. It looks like she has to try way harder to get a serious role...

Good thing now she has a whole bunch of interesting roles to try out.

12