Trevor and His Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt excited suddenly just by being in the dark classroom. He smiled, as if he understood, and he slowly let her hands go but kept her hips pinned to the wall with his hips. She got a good look at his young face. His skin was perfect and tan, his lips full and kissable, and she imagined his strong arms picking her up and fucking her against the wall. "I have an idea, she said breathlessly.

He stepped back from her, but stayed close enough that he didn't have to reach out for her. "I'm in charge. I get to call all the shots. You have to make me cum twice before you cum. And you don't get to cum until I say it's time."

She couldn't believe they were in her classroom. Just couldn't. It was really too dangerous when it came down to it. But it crossed her mind only momentarily. She took him by the hand, led him to her desk, lifted herself up to sit on the desk, and pulled him to her. "First I'm going to kiss you, then I'm going to suck your cock. You aren't allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head. They began kissing, and his lips felt ripe like sweet grapes. They kissed her all over--on her neck, on her chest, over her dress--and her moans encouraged him to take her breasts into his hands. He started to untie the strap around her waist that kept her sundress from coming open, but she stopped him. "Not yet," she said a little sternly. Then she responded a bit softer, "I'll let you know when."

She unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the ground. His cock fell into her hand. It was thick and heavier than she remembered. For a moment she remembered he had a girlfriend, and that thrilled her a little because right then he was with her. She ordered him to sit in her desk chair, just like from her fantasy. She got on her knees and began softly stroking his cock with her tongue, first slowly. He got even harder in her mouth. She took his young cock in her mouth and began sucking it, moving her head up and down, her tongue pressed hard against it.

"Oh, hell yeah," he whispered satisfactorily. She plunged him deep inside her mouth, over and over again until his moans had her dripping wet.

She stood up. "How do you want me?" she asked. "Tell me what your fantasy is. Want to bend me over my desk? Want me to straddle you in my chair?"

"All of it," he replied and smiled.

She leaned back over him. "Don't forget--you are the student and I am the teacher. Ok?"

He nodded his head yes. She went back down on him, taking his cock by the shaft and sliding her lips up and down. It was the type of cock, she thought, that she could suck all day. He was 18 and his cock looked like it, felt like it. Stiff like a soldier at attention. The harder he got, the faster and tighter she sucked his cock. She teased and sucked his balls all while she stroked his cock. He began to shift his hips toward her, in an attempt to get his cock back in her mouth. But she resisted, knowing he was getting too close to orgasm.

She straddled him and untied her dress, letting it fall open, then she slipped it off her shoulders. She unlatched her bra and threw it over to her desk then placed his hands on her breasts. He massaged them and teased her nipples with the tips of his fingers. While he was doing so, she ran her fingers through his hair. "Kiss them," she directed, and she leaned her breasts toward his face. "I insist." He began sucking her nipples and teasing them with his tongue.

She pulled a ruler out of her desk, and slid it into his hands. "I'm trusting that you know what to do with this." She stood up, letting her dress fall completely off and bent over the desk. She slipped off her underwear. He stood up, placed the ruler gently against her ass, and waited. She asked him, "Have you ever done this before?"

"I've played a few games of baseball," he replied. Then she felt a solid smack on her ass.

"Again. This time harder." He swung again, whacking her and causing a nice burn. "Again," she replied. He spanked her again and again, each time she breathed a "yes" and each time a bit louder than the time before because it was making her soaking wet. He stood behind her and rubbed her ass with his hands, soft over the red marks. Then he eased himself inside her and, at first, fucked her slowly. Then he reached for her hair and wrapped it around his fists, bringing her head taut. He fucked her faster, his hard young cock diving in and out of her at a decent pace. She was bent over, her hands flat on the desktop, her legs spread wide. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Harder." He clenched his jaw and laid into her pussy, fucking the shit out of her. "Your cock is so big. It feels so good inside me." She reached back and placed her hand on his ass, forcing him inside her even harder. "Fuk my pussy, Trevor. Have you thought about fucking me? While I was teaching?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded. "It kills me when you wear short skirts and heels. Makes me want to bend you over just like this and fuck you." Her pussy was soaked. "God, you feel good."

"Just like that," she said. "Fuck me just like that. Don't stop." She began moaning in pleasure, calling his name over and over.

"I'm going to cum if I keep going," he responded breathlessly and eased to a slower pace, eventually pulling completely out of her. "I want my face between your legs."

She stood up straight and he helped her lay back on the desk. "I want you to make me cum," she demanded. He got down on his knees then leaned in and began to kiss and lick her. She moved herself against his tongue, moving his fingers inside her, and pulling his face hard against her. Within minutes she came, moaning his name when she did. He stood up and began to fuck her forcefully. "Cum inside me when you're ready," she whispered. He rubbed her clit as she instructed and he slowed down from time to time hoping to make it last. He finally exploded inside his teacher and that made her cum again. Above her, she watched his face as he came. He was staring at her and giving her his entire cock. "Damn, you know how to fuck," he said. Once spent, he fell toward the desk and braced himself with his forearms, his face just above hers. He laid his head on her chest, and she stroked his hair. She imagined what he was thinking. He was 18. He probably wasn't thinking anything.

"You're very good, Trevor. But I'm going to recommend that you stay after school and get more practice with me," she teased.

When the sound of the exterior doors clattered closed, they scrambled for their clothes and they dashed to the wall away from the window. Anyone walking past could see in but wouldn't see them frantically pulling their clothes on over trembling knees. They could hear two people's voices, the principal's and someone else's they didn't recognize. There was talk of waxing floors and painting walls. With their backs against the wall, they panted from panic and from the sex.

"Well, we won't be up here again," she whispered.

Trevor was the first to dress so he helped her tie her dress straps and kissed her forehead. When the doors clambered closed again, they jointly exhaled. He pushed his lips against hers and pushed her gently against the wall, taking her hands into his. He was gentle, and his kisses were sincere.

"I like you," he said.

"I like you back," she responded.

"What are we going to do now?"

With his mom and step-dad out of town, he convinced her to meet at his house. He lived in the apartment above the garage, so they would have extra privacy. She entered his room a bit nervously but warmed up when she saw his full bookshelf: history books covering the dark ages, fantasy, science fiction, and a few comic books. She pulled out one fantasy book she recognized. She'd read it, too, back when she was his age.

"I've read that one countless times," he said.

"It was a good one," she said, smiling to herself. She placed it back on the shelf.

His room was beyond tidy--not a single speck of dust. He had a sword on a shelf that looked real, and he had a television. There was one picture on the dresser--this year's prom picture. Just envisioning him in a suit made her feel some sort of way she couldn't explain. If she'd been 18, she would have had a horrible crush on him. He would have been her type back then.

She sat down on his bed and pulled him toward her by the belt loops. She ran her hand over the zipper area to feel for his growing erection. It was there. She unbuckled his belt and pants, then pulled his cock out from the front of his underwear. His cock was perfect, fleshy-peach smooth skin. She held his cock in her hand and looked up to him with her eyes. He looked down at her pleased. She slowly ran her tongue over the top of his cock, running lengthwise then in large circles. God, he tasted good, clean, and he was hard.

She wanted to do so many things with his cock--suck it, fuck it, slide it in her ass, feel it between her breasts. She longed to fuck him as long as time allowed--until the fall when he left? The thought of fucking him all summer made her plunge his cock deep into her mouth.

His cellphone rang. He quickly cursed, apologized, and let it ring.

He rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She tugged his jeans down to the floor and then paused for a moment to release his underwear as well. Her hands reached around to his nice, tight ass. She squeezed it and worked his cock with her mouth. "You don't know how close that gets me," he said. "Let me go down on you for a while."

He rushed to get her positioned with her hips near the end of the bed. He began licking and sucking everything and all at once. "Just curious," she asked. "That feels great, but do you want me to teach you how to make me cum?"

"Am I not doing it right?" He sounded discouraged.

"What you are doing is fine, but every woman is like a door that has its own key. Some women like it rough, some light, some with fingers and tongue, some with just clit stimulation and others who like you to hit their G spot."

"And you? What do you like?" She took his two fingers and slowly inserted them inside her, his thumb up to stimulate her clit. He moved his hand slowly, in and out. "That's one way to start," she whispered, then she pulled him up to kiss her on the lips. "Now, keep doing that and put my clit in your mouth." He followed her instructions. She was beyond wet and so was his comforter.

He flipped her over and pulled her hips up towards his and began fucking her from behind. He pointed out to her that they could watch themselves in the full length mirror hanging on the closet door. She loved watching him bang her from behind, but he flipped her over when he was ready to cum.

When he came he pressed his lips against hers, and he didn't release them until he'd finished, slowing his hips until they rested gently against hers. She could feel his cum slowly trickling out of her and onto the comforter. He kissed her again, but this time it was passionate. His lips were caressing and his tongue sought out hers. She allowed him to kiss her this way even though romantic kissing wasn't something she expected. He was a very good kisser.

"I like you," he confessed. "Would you date me if you were 18?"

"I'd date the fuck out of you," she responded, surprising herself.

"My girlfriend doesn't like to fuck," he said then paused, thinking. "She likes to have sex, but she just lays there. Does it bother you--me telling you this?"

Her brow furrowed unexpectedly. She didn't like to think about him with his girlfriend. Why was she jealous? She cleared her throat. "Well, it's a good thing for you that I love to fuck." She ran her fingers through the little bit of hair he had on his chest. "...and I love to fuck your cock," she added.

They lay together quietly until they both fell asleep. It was only when his cellphone rang later that they wrapped up the cuddling and then said their goodbyes. She reassured him that she would have stayed longer except she had some personal deadlines set for her conference paper. Before she walked out of the house he pulled her close and kissed her again, softly and sweetly. She let him, and she even kissed him back. But in her stomach she felt a little tense. It wasn't getting caught that she had anxiety about; it was falling for him.

They descended the stairs and, once at her car, he opened her door.

She wanted to tell him that something had changed for her. Instead, she blew him a kiss and drove away.

The day she returned to school, she watched the hallways for his face all day. It would be the first time she saw him since she met him at his house. His was the last class of the day, and of course, she was a nervous wreck for all the other class periods. As her final class came in, she kept her head down, looking at her desk. She felt his presence as he moved into his usual desk at the front of the row. She took a deep breath, let it out, and then she looked up at him. He was looking directly at her. Stoic. She wanted to believe it was so that they didn't give each other away. It would be so easy to smile at him, but she knew she couldn't without the preoccupation that others would see through her. There were 29 pairs of eyes in that room.

She welcomed them back and returned their timed writings. She taught like she normally did, except now she just couldn't make eye contact with him. He didn't raise his hand or ask any questions, luckily. It would have been too painful for her to keep a straight face. She'd fucked him against the desk she was now leaning on.

When the class ended, he strolled out hand in hand with his girlfriend. She wanted to believe this, too, was an act of kindness. He must've known how uncomfortable she felt. When the class was completely out of the room she sat at her desk and tried not to cry. She pulled out her phone.

"I need to see you," is all his text read. She began to cry, but out of happiness and relief. It had been difficult not to text him or call him or look at him. And she needed to. Needed him.

"Where?" she texted back. Then, "When?"

"Your place." He responded. "Send me the address."

When he entered her front door all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him, feel his warmth, his kisses. But she motioned for him to follow her to the kitchen. "A drink?" she asked.

"I'm not 21," he joked. "But I'm old enough for some things." He moved up close to her and took her face in his hands. "I don't want to stop seeing you. We can be safe. I promise."

She paused. Nothing good could come from her telling him how attached she was getting. He bent down to look her in the eyes and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"It's just, you leave for college in the fall."

"What?" he asked, puzzled. Then his face softened.

"And you have a girlfriend."

"Oh," he said, acknowledging. "You're catching feelings for me."

He pressed his lips against hers, and she pressed back. Her hair tumbled in her face and his hands reached up to gently brush it back. He held her close and rubbed her back, running his hands up and down, all over her. They felt reassuring. His arms were strong, like they could protect her. And he smelled of cologne--the cologne he'd worn each time. It, too, was reassuring somehow. It just felt right to be with him.

It was a truth that people often fell in love with things that they shouldn't, she reasoned. And she was no exception. If he were her age and available, well, she thought, she probably wouldn't want anything to do with him. She was only infatuated with him because of all the things that kept their relationship forbidden: their age difference, his girlfriend, his going away at the end of the summer. And given enough time, the novelty would wear off. Surely.

"I have an idea," she said, suddenly breaking the moment. "Let's make a list of all the things you want to do to me--with me--before you leave. We'll go through the entire list! Then, when you're gone, we'll go back to our lives and have this summer to cherish forever."

"Can put anal on the list?" he half-joked.

"If you want," she smiled smugly. "Tie me up, sex in the park, chocolate syrup, threesome... I want to experience things with you that you've never done. Be your first."

He nodded, smiling. "You definitely would be. I'd like that. But I'll warn you, there's a lot I want to put on that list."

12