Trevor Meets His New Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This penis had to be over a foot long and the scrotum was unbelievable! The size of a full, soft thin leather coin pouch, it swung down over his anal crevice. Sarah could see the boy's huge eggs moving up and down inside his ball sack. She watched as Samantha's fingernails ever-so-lightly scratched and tickled all over that sack and the boy's groans grew louder and more urgent. As the boy suffered at the hands of the two women, Sarah couldn't take it anymore and let out a long, fervent groan of her own. All activity suddenly stopped and the two women turned their heads and looked at Sarah who threw her hands up to her mouth and whispered, "I'm so sorry!"

Both nude women stood transfixed as they slowly looked the young girl over from head to toe. Their eyes lingered at the prominent forms of nipples in the crop top's thin fabric and their eyes froze as they targeted the exposed soft, full, round bottoms of Sarah's incredible teardrop breasts.

Leaving their patient, both nude women walked slowly toward Sarah. The young girl's breath caught as she watched the women approach her - their perfect naked breasts swinging slightly as they walked. Sam and Jen reached out to her hands and stepped backwards to lead her forward toward the exam table where Trevor was attempting to catch his breath, his eyes closed, trying to calm down and delay the impending rise in semen up his throbbing, towering phallus. Standing near the foot of the exam contraption, Sarah could make out Trevor's gorgeous features from his unruly shock of golden hair, to his warm brown eyes concentrating on the ceiling, to his strong, cute nose, his full, puffy lips. His breath hissed across his perfect teeth, his masculine jaw...his body was the most perfect one she had ever seen and it was the first nude male she had encountered in her short life.

As Sarah took in the sight, Doctor Taylor said, "Beautiful, isn't he? He's my patient. Nurse Landry and I have been giving him some special treatment since yesterday afternoon. He's alone all weekend and we intend to continue his treatment through early Monday evening. As you can see, Trev has some unusual bodily dimensions. I get the feeling this is your first experience viewing the male body. Right?"

Eyes glazed and fixated on Trev's cock, breath quickening, Sarah replied in a barely audible voice, "yes."

Sam and Jen looked at each other and simultaneously decided on an interesting course of action. Maintaining doctor/nurse eye contact, Doctor Taylor said to Sarah, who was standing to her right, "Would you like to touch him?"

"I...I...I, uh..."

"Do you want to touch Trevor's body, Sarah?"

"...um...I, uh..."

Samantha looked Sarah in the eye and stated, "You're a virgin."

Sarah whispered, "yes."

"You've never seen a nude male before."

"n...no"

"You've never touched a cock before."

A tear began to form in each of Sarah's sparkling blue eyes and she whispered even more softly, "nuh-uh..."

The doctor shifted her gaze back to the nurse and held her gaze as they both slowly grew into a lascivious grin. Then, in concert, their heads turned and they watched a tear trickle down Sarah's cheek to pool at the top of that amazingly beautiful upper lip. The tear drop slid over the full top lip and stopped at the top of Sarah's even more full, soft lower lip. Sarah's tongue ventured out to collect the salty fluid as she inhaled in a long, staccato breath and slowly exhaled. Doctor and nurse continued to stare at the girl, then let their eyes drop to the stiffening nipples attempting to escape the soft cotton crop top. The puffy areola were becoming even more raised and evident. Hungry eyes continued down and took pleasure in seeing a full exposed lower third of the dancer's beautiful breasts that seemed to quiver. The sweet innie navel and solid but still soft, smooth abs were remarkable. On to the waistband of the super-thin tights and the tiny black wrap, both stretched across Sarah's lower abdomen just above the prominent hip bones. The doctor and nurse stepped back one step so they could view the rest of this virgin body. Making eye contact again with Sarah, Samantha reached for the little string bow securing the skirt and slowly pulled it free. Jennifer reached forward and gently pulled the skirt away and tossed it on the floor. The two women then took another look at Sarah. It was wonderfully obvious that she was wearing no panties under the semi-transparent leotard. The leotard was practically invisible as a pair of nude silk stockings. Every feature of the dancer's nicely muscled thighs was clear. The young girl's vulva protruded with its valley of gusset less leotard material stretching up into the crack of a perfect camel toe. The women noticed that area was becoming wet.

Sarah gasped with a short intake of breath when Doctor Samantha Taylor reached down and lightly moved the nail of her left middle finger slowly from the bottom of her wet camel toe to the top where the finger stopped and found a hard nub growing from under its hood. In a trance, Samantha lightly flicked the fingernail back and forth over the nub. In a trance, Sarah responded with a guttural groan, becoming more flushed, eyes closing, nostrils flaring desperate for more oxygen to get to the pounding heart. Samantha, not wanting to leave her right hand idle, reached around and lightly skimmed across Sarah's perfect, round buttocks, tickling her ass and softly dipping into the deep crease between the amazing globes.

Taking the cue, Nurse Jennifer Landry reached forward and lightly pinched those beautiful virgin nipples through the soft, thin cotton. Sarah cried out! Erotic sensations grew in her nipples and her vagina as Sarah began to pant and moan. Secretions began to flow more freely thickly wetting the leotard even more. Sarah's body began to shake with these stimulations, a first experience, as the completely nude women continued their attentions to the young beautiful girl. Jennifer pulled her fingertips away from the steel-hard nipples that had grown to an inch and dropped her hands to lightly tickle across the bottoms of Sarah's breasts. Major goose bumps appeared on the soft, smooth skin as Jen teased the base of the globes, then slowly brought her fingers up to touch the bottom of the crop top. Sarah and Jen's eyes locked as Jen slowly gripped the hem and, as slow as a caterpillar, began to raise the bottom of the crop top until it passed over the puffy nipples releasing the perfect breasts to deliciously drop, bounce and swing. "Oh, God...", the nurse moaned, absently licking her lips. The friction over her nipples caused Sarah to emit a long groan of pleasure and need. Jennifer began to raise the top to Sarah's chin, so the girl raised her arms and allowed her top to be lifted and completely removed from her body where the crop top joined the skirt on the floor.

The young nurse's hands returned to stroke, caress and tickle the entirety of Sarah's creamy, soft, smooth teardrop breasts. Jen's fingers then returned to lightly pinch and pull those glorious upturned nipples until an even flow of thick precum fluid drooled through the crotch fabric onto Samantha's busy fingers. As the nipple torture continued, Doctor Samantha Taylor gripped the leotard's waistband and slowly pulled it down across Sarah's baby-soft, hairless mound of venus. Both Sarah and Samantha's breath quickened as Sam's hands pulled the leotard down and over Sarah's weeping vulva. A thick string of clear mucous stretched from Sarah's pussy to the crotch of the leotard as it was lowered down over thighs. The thick stream stretched to nearly a foot in length until it finally broke free and swung its way to the floor as the leotard waistband moved over the knees and calves. Sarah became wondrously naked between the two nude goddesses.

After a moment to collect themselves, the doctor suddenly realized something and murmured, "You're a virgin."

"...yes"

'Your body is on fire with loving stimulation that two women have just been giving you."

"Mmmmm..nnnnngg..yes.."

"Why don't you join Nurse Landry and me the next couple of days to assist with Trevor's treatment."

With glazed eyes, Sarah turned her head and looked at Doctor Taylor.

"Do you want to touch his cock, Sarah?"

Sarah continued to stare, not really focusing on the doctor's eyes but in a world of her own, unable to reply.

"Would you like to handle Trevor's cock, Sarah?"

"...yes, please..."

The three turned their heads and focused their attention on the nearly forgotten Trevor who had struggled to raise his head to watch the scene with the three females unfold. His face and chest were flushed. His breath was ragged with intense voyeuristic pleasure. His nipples were swollen. The GodCock reared its massive crown as precum dribbled bubbling from the head and flowed down the thick, dark, veined shaft to slowly flow onto the giant ball sack below. Drops of precum continued to fall occasionally from the scrotum to make a clear slimy puddle on the floor below the boy's spread, tethered legs. His wrists had been once again shackled above his head for the day's treatment. Trevor gazed at what he was certain to be the most beautiful female creature living and breathing on this Earth and asked in a trembling voice, "Who are you?"

Hoping she herself could breath, Sarah replied, "...I'm Sarah."

"Hi, Sarah..." Nothing more could be said between the two 18-year-olds. What could they say? Everything was obvious: Four extremely attractive naked people. Two adults who knew exactly how to drive young virgins to distraction with their caresses, touches, lips and full bodies.

Trevor had been schooled and had lost his virginity.

Sarah was next.

"Go and stand between Trevor's legs, Sarah." Sarah looked back at Samantha with a questioning look. Samantha's mouth turned up in a smiling grin, "Doctor's orders."

Leaving Samantha and Jennifer, Sarah slowly made her way to the sweet spot between Trevor's open thighs, just a foot away from the towering, pulsating, weeping phallus. For the first time, Sam and Jen were able to get a clear look at Sarah's delicious backside. Her gluts, thighs and calves - perfectly formed by years of dance and gymnastics training - were incredibly well defined, smoothly muscled under the softest skin. And the ass! The ass! So fine. A perfect form that made one just want to drop down and bury nose and lips between those cheeks.

"Wait, Doctor!" Jennifer wanted to make a suggestion. "Let me get the syringe! We can enhance Sarah's first time like we did for Trevor!"

Smiling her acknowledgement, Samantha replied, "Do it." Samantha approached Sarah from behind and lightly pressed up against Sarah's backside. Rubbing the transfixed girl's body slowly left and right with her thighs against her rear globes and her breasts against Sarah's back, Sam leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Nurse Jennifer is going to give you something to help calm you and to enjoy this experience. You'll feel only a little brief pinch in your left shoulder."

Realizing what was about to be injected into Sarah, Trevor moaned, "Oh, Sarah...you'll feel..." Words failed him knowing the brutally erotic sensations the girl was about to experience. Sarah let out a long, low moan as Samantha suddenly touched the girl's hips, the doctor's hands working their way up and around Sarah's waist to her stomach, slowly moving up to softly cradle her breasts. Thumb and forefinger lightly pinched and pulled both long, hard nipples causing Sarah to gasp and moan. Sarah felt the little pinch and injection in her shoulder but paid little attention as she reveled in the caresses she was receiving from the doctor. The chill-raising touches continued, suddenly joined by another set of fingertips tickling their way up the back of her left thigh to cup her left butt cheek. Another set of fingers suddenly landed softly on her lower abdomen and continued south to find Sarah's protruding clitoris. The gooey nub exploded with sensation as fingertips slowly sawed back and forth over its growing tip, sending shock waves down her thighs and up through her torso to culminate in her teased nipples that were still being attended to by the doctor. Sarah began to feel an itchy heat begin to spread from her wet pussy to her nipples and her entire body as the drug took hold. Her vulva became swollen with a deep need. She would have to do something - anything - to take care of that itch. Looking Trevor in the eye with what was becoming her first hot, erotic contact with another human, Sarah slowly reached and gently took Trevor's 14-inch shaft in both hands. As if worshiping the phallus, Sarah's left hand encircled the thick organ and traveled slowly upward to cuddle up against the ridge of the crown while her right hand slowly, softly, made its way down to gently cup the huge man eggs. Trevor's entire naked body trembled. Both teenagers' eyes locked in an ancient, natural trance-like connection. Sarah's right hand gently fondled Trevor's balls while her left fist slipped up and down over Trevor's ultra-sensitive, slick penile head. Precum poured over Sarah's thumb and fingers as circle made by her thumb and forefinger popped back and forth over the slippery 3-inch crown ridge.

Trevor was building to his first monster orgasm of the day, losing his mind over the sensation this young virgin girl caused in the center of his erotic being. The slippery, shiny head was turning from dark red to purple and expanding noticeably larger. He was going to lose it soon if Sarah didn't stop but she was transfixed gazing at Trev's cock and the solid stream of precum.

"Sarah...please stop...Sarah...", Trevor was so close. A deep nasty itch was growing inside the massive cock head and radiating down the shaft to his balls, spreading deeper to his anus. The intense slow masturbation and Sarah's tickling fingernails on his scrotum were driving him so close to the edge. "Stop!!...Ahhhhh...STOP!!"

Sarah climbed out of her stupor and looked in Trevor's eyes. She wanted his cock. She didn't care if it hurt to take it into her body. She needed it!

Realizing that the girl was losing control and about to attack Trevor, fucking him out of his mind, Doctor Taylor directed, "Sarah! Stop!!"

Sarah suddenly came to her senses and stared at the doctor questioningly.

"I want you to take Trevor's place! Trevor, Nurse Landry and I are going to release you."

Sarah stood shaking, pounding heart, not moving while doctor and nurse released Trevor's feet from the stirrups and moved to his head where they released his stretched arms. The nude doctor and nurse then helped Trev up from his soft exam table. Doctor Taylor lead him to the foot of the table, his huge cock fully engorged at a 50-degree upward angle, bobbing back and forth with a growing, foot-long string of precum swinging from the tip as he walked. Trevor gazed at the young teen dancer, naked, standing there with her back to everyone. Trev now got a good look at Sarah's beautiful ass and thighs. His cocked jumped even higher, bobbing up in response to the fabulous sight. Sam and Jen cuddled up to Trev with their naked bodies, softly caressing his nipples, butt, cock and balls as Doctor Taylor whispered in his ear, "Help us bring Young Sarah to an incredible orgasm, Trev. With your help, she's going to cum like never before. Okay?"

"...Oh, God...Okay."

"Sarah, Dear, let's get you up on the table," Doctor Taylor encouraged, stepping up behind the girl and leading her around to the side of the soft, smooth surface. In a trance, Sarah allowed the doctor and nurse to place her on her back on the exam table, allowed them to raise her hands above her head and secure her wrists in cuffs. Then Sam and Jen secured Sarah's feet as before with Trev.

Sarah lay on the table completely open and vulnerable with her arms above her head and her legs spread wide, her feet in stirrups. Sarah closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself. Her long eyelashes fluttered; her nostrils flared slightly as she tried to take deep breaths. Her full, soft lips trembled. Jennifer took up a position on Sarah's right side while Samantha took the left and directed Trevor, "Stand in between Sarah's thighs and watch what we do to her. I'll tell you what to do and when to do it. Okay?"

"Okay," replied Trev as he took in the sight before him. Sarah's naked body was presented for everyone's unhampered view. Her creamy white, full breasts rose and fell with her breathing, the gorgeous puffy nipples extended, stiff and super sensitive to the slightest touch. He could see her rib cage presenting itself as her back was slightly arched off the table due to her arms stretched back in the tethered position. Trevor's gaze continued down Sarah's beautiful body to find the perfectly muscled, slightly rounded abdomen, sporting a cute navel, then explored down to her pubic mound set in a valley between two prominent hip bones. Sarah's genitals were certainly ready for some extreme loving, weeping clear precum fluids from between the swollen lips, closed together, bald like a child's, and draining down across her exposed anus to slowly drip in thick translucent primal strings to the floor below. Her soft, round, fleshy dancer's buttocks were a sight to behold, jiggling just a little as Sarah squirmed in anticipation.

Suddenly, in concert, Doctor Taylor and Nurse Landry, themselves totally nude, reached forward to Sarah's torso and began tickly, soft touches across her lower abdomen and brushed their ten feathery fingertips and nails up along Sarah's waist and ribs. A long groan escaped Sarah's beautiful mouth. Nurse's right hand continued to worry at Sarah's stomach and hips while Doctor mirrored those caresses on Sarah's left with her left hand. Both women then used their free hands to begin teasing Sarah's firm, tremulous breasts, working their gentle nails toward those puffy aureoles to tease them to prominent goose bumps all over the swollen discs. Both women then flicked their four fingertips rapidly over Sarah's hard, swollen, extended nipples, made unbelievably sensitive to touch by the injection. Sarah cried out in pitiful sweet agony.

Arms secured above her head; Sarah could only experience a total world of eroticism that was leading her to hard, explosive cummings never experienced until now. Itchy pressure began building in her pelvis, fluids continued to flow freely. Trevor was practically fainting with erotic excitement and anticipation as he watched everything in front of him. His hard cock stayed risen to the occasion, producing copious amounts of precum himself.

Doctor noticed and asked, "Trevor, have you ever tasted pussy?" Trev looked at Samantha and took a deep breath. Without responding, he lowered his face to within inches of Sarah's swollen, puffy, tight pussy. Trevor breathed in through his nose and savored his first aroma of aroused girl. What a Heavenly scent! Trevor exhaled through pursed lips. Feeling his breath on her pussy lips, Sarah suddenly gasped and raised her head to stare at Trevor's beautiful face between her thighs, "Oh...Oh...Oh...Gawwwwd!"

Trevor gazed back at Sarah, their eyes locked in, then the boy slowly closed the gap between his soft lips and Sarah's "center". Kissing just above her vulva, Trevor softly worked his lips south until those lips met Sarah's clitoris.

Sarah's hips bucked suddenly as Trevor's lips surrounded the clit and the tip of the boy's tongue lightly flicked across the nub sending the young nude dancer into hysterics, "Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Oh, God!! MmmmMmmmMmmm!!" The clitoral stimulation from the naked Trevor combined with the torturous touchings of the two nude women who had begun sucking and tonguing those magnificent virgin nipples, sent Sarah on her journey to Heaven as her entire body began convulsing its way to a nuclear explosion of multiple cummings. The fire in her molten cunt and nipples grew and spread through her stomach, thighs and buttocks and Sarah's orgasm came crashing in! Her cunt lips flared, leaked and darkened under Trev's lips and, along with her anus, suddenly began pulsing twice per second as the orgasm drowned her in ecstasy. Sarah's anus clenched and loosened...clenched and loosened...clenched and loosened as Sarah's orgasmic convulsions continued. The waves and pulses continued to accompany Sarah's wanton cries, groans and screams for five minutes as she came and came and came, flooding the shocked and startled Trevor's mouth and face with sweet girl cum juice. At the onset of this powerful group of continuous orgasms, Sarah arched her back, her breasts reaching for the ceiling and her head thrown back as she glared horizontally upside down through teary eyes at the wall behind her. Trevor and company resisted stopping their erotic ministrations until Sarah stopped screaming in sweet agony and dropped her body back to the leather exam table's surface to lie there spasming and shivering from the event.