Trevor Meets His New Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group stood silent for five minutes until Doctor said, "Let's release her." To Trevor and Jennifer, she said, "Let's get Sarah into bed."

Helping Sarah up from the table, Samantha and Jennifer guided her, shaky on her feet, to the hallway door and on toward the bedroom with its big king size bed waiting. Trevor followed, his cock still edged and unattended, dripping log streams of precum onto the hallway floor. He watched Sarah's undulating ass and gorgeous thighs rhythmically work their way toward the bedroom and wanted so badly to be with her. The women placed Sarah in bed. The girl, still under the influence of the injection, was burning up with lust and wanted more now that she'd had a minute to recover. "I want to fuck you Trevor..."

Trevor froze. The most beautiful girl in the World...a virgin...wanted to fuck him...a virgin...the sexiest virgin. Doctor was the first to speak up, "Trev, let her be on top. That'll give her more control over how she is penetrated for the first time, especially by a cock like yours. She'll be so tight. Nurse Landry and I will assist."

Not really believing what was happening, Trevor climbed into bed with Sarah and the two lay facing each other for several long moments, gazing into each other's eyes. Love was blooming! Slowly, their soft, full lips met in the sweetest kiss. Their hands softly skimmed over each other's sides and caressed each other's backs and buttocks, pulling themselves gently together as their loving kiss continued. They both groaned as Trevor's massive, drooling cock brushed against Sarah's abdomen and his balls nudged against the girl's raised spongy mound of Venus.

Eventually, the long kiss ended. Sarah got up on her knees as Trevor positioned himself supine in the center of the big bed. Sarah, gazing into Trev's warm brown eyes, carefully straddled Trevor, lowering her wet virgin pussy lips to slip along the long, thick cock. Liking the sensation, Sarah grinned at Trevor and slowly slipped her leaking pussy lips along the entire length of Trevor's cock from balls to crown, back and forth, driving Trev mad. Driving herself mad as her clit rubbed along the thick, hard, veined phallus. Trev gazed at Sarah's full, soft, creamy pendulous teardrop breasts swinging above him and almost lost it right there.

"Let's fuck," Sarah whispered as she lowered her lips to his for a long lingering kiss as her pussy continued to massage the base of his crown with little short movements and her breasts slid over his chest. He was about to driven mad.

Taking the cue, Doctor Samantha Taylor moved to the foot of the bed where she could have access to both boy and girl's genitals. Crawling in between Trev's thighs, Samantha told Sarah to raise up a little, then retrieved Trev's penis and positioned it ready for Sarah to slowly sink down onto it, to impale herself for the first time. Never breaking eye contact with Trevor, Sarah slowly lowered herself onto the head of his penis and paused there for a moment feeling the head nudge against her lips. She continued lowering her pussy lips slowly-carefully over the massive purple head. Samantha Taylor could hear body fluids squishing erotically as Sarah raised and lowered her pussy lips around Trev's cock head, testing the waters. Sam continued to hold firm the phallus straight up as Sarah's precum-covered vulva lips slowly enveloped the first two inches of Trevor's cock.

The throbbing purple tip hit resistance.

"Oh!!...Oh!!" Sarah felt the massive slippery phallus nudge against her hymen. Trev froze in place, uncertain how to proceed. Doctor Taylor gently brushed her hand down the huge cock, further stretching the soft outer skin down toward the ball sack maintaining an arrow-straight phallus ready to impale Sarah.

After several seconds, with the head of Trevor's cock buried inside Sarah's opening and her feeling Trev's heartbeat in the head and crown lodged inside her, Sarah moaned, "Please. Please. Please fuck me! I want you to cum inside me and I want to cum on your beautiful cock, Trev!"

The boy needed no further encouragement or direction. He clenched his fine, firm swimmer's buttocks and slowly, smoothly drove upwards into Sarah breaking the dam. Sarah yelped having just lost her virginity and then she produced a guttural, teeth-gritting, drawn-out grunt of eroticism from her depths as she slid down over the crown until, five inches later, Trevor's cock head hit barrier number two: Sarah's cervix. Trevor whimpered and shivered. The tight glove that was Sarah's vagina - a vagina that was gripping a cock for the very first time - was reversing course and sliding up until just the head was trapped inside Sarah's pussy lips. Doctor Taylor's mouth watered as she observed from behind the couple, pink fluid on Trev's cock, mixing with other precum. She could see that the hymen broke easily without much blood. She watched Sarah slowly plunge down again to practically suck the cock back up inside her as far as it could possibly go. Sarah and Trevor locked eyes as their hearts beat faster and as they picked up the pace. Sarah had long forgotten that brief sting of a torn hymen as this new pleasure washed over her. Trevor began to respond to Sarah's pumping motions with his own, their bodies coming together in that ancient rhythm that comes naturally to every human. Their rhythm built until Trevor's cock was pistoning in and out of Sarah. The fat crown was hitting Sarah's G-spot perfectly, waking up her whole body with an impending full-body orgasm. The boy and girl kissed deeply and moaned into each other's mouths as their mutual cummings grew closer and closer. Sarah raised her upper body up off of Trevor so she could receive the cock and move better against it as the two pumped each other.

Doctor and Nurse sensed the build to mutual orgasm. Nurse Jen reached under Sarah and began teasing her puffy nipples with excruciating touchings and pinchings, driving the girl even more mad as the orgasm(s) neared. Doctor Taylor, likewise, reached around Trev's cock with her right hand to find Sarah's clit and tickled it with her precum-filled forefinger. At the same time, the doctor wiped her left hand across Trevor's balls to collect additional dripping precum on her fingers and brought those fingers up to Sarah's anus where she began to tickle and stimulate it. Nurse Jen added to the hot mix by reaching under Trev's left buttock to find and tease his massive ball sack with her ultra-light fingernails.

It was all Sarah could stand as her soft, full breasts jiggled and vibrated with her movements and Jen's continued stimulation of the girl's right nipple. Sarah's beautiful ass clenched, bounced and twitched as she rode the unbelievable phallus. Trevor was close to cumming inside her. His cock grew even thicker and was close to starting that deep tickle and spasm before rhythmically pumping an 18-year-old boy's massive load of sperm into this virgin teen girl.

The couple built toward their shared orgasm together. Both boy and girl began a deep, low moan from their depths as their orgasms grew and ultimately engulfed their common being. Each groaned, gasped and moaned, "oh...oh...mmmmhhh...oh...Oh...Oh...OH God...Oh, God!...OH!!...OH!!...AHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

Sarah's pussy rode that big cock like a bucking bronco, sucking up Trevor's viscous load. Trevor's cock head, shoved deep and, holding frozen against Sarah's cervix, pulsed and exploded in volley after thick, hot volley of pure white semen packed with active sperm. Her pussy's capacity for accepting the loads of semen pumping into her body quickly reached its limit as Trev's white, thick load began to be expelled to run down his cock and over his gigantic ball sack. Samantha caught some of the sticky hot liquid in the palm of her hand and used it to further lubricate Sarah's anus and vulva.

Jennifer removed her hands from Sarah's breast and and Trev's softening scrotum. The young girl collapsed onto Trevor's smooth swimmer's pectorals. The two kissed deeply, moaning into each other's mouths. Sarah's spasming pussy continued to clench and grip Trevor's cock, a cock still very stiff and long deep inside of her. With his cock still inserted, he gently rolled Sarah off of him to his right and they lay there face-to-face for many minutes as Trev's spent cock eventually plopped wetly out, followed by a steady stream of steamy white cum juice. Exhausted, the couple closed their eyes, caressing each other, and fell asleep holding each other close. Doctor and Nurse took a break to plan the next event. There was still Sunday and Monday to go!