Trevor Meets His New Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

Then! Doctor Taylor's soft hands slowly, gently traveled over Trevor's quads to brush against the inside of his thighs, spread open by the brackets and thrust out from the base of the examination table. Trevor's ball sack jumped in mid-air! The feathery fingertips were less than an inch away from the soft, sensitive scrotum as Doctor Samantha Taylor continued to tickle the insides of the boy's thighs. Nurse Landry joined Doctor Taylor's ticklings, now slowly moving the stimulating fingers of her soft hand down over Trev's stomach and down toward his climbing shaft! Jenny continued to tickle Trev's stomach, chest and nipples as the doctor played her soft tips up his inner thighs. The turgid cock continued to grow amazingly longer and thicker!

Then! Doctor Taylor's hands moved ever closer to the huge ball sack that hung below the towering phallus! Gently, ever so gently, Doctor Samantha Taylor reached down with the soft fingertips of both hands positioned upward two inches beneath Trevor's totally exposed buttocks and hanging scrotum. The doctor's soft fingertips reached under the boy's buttocks and quietly whispered across the top of the swimmer's buttocks. Trevor's body from his lower back down was totally exposed off the end of the shortened exam table. Doctor Taylor's tingly fingertips began sending a wave of gooseflesh across his buns. Trevor reacted with a sharp intake of breath! Doctor Taylor continued to tickle his buns for a few moments eliciting moans and groans from the boy. Then the doctor's soft hands dropped away for a moment leaving Trevor to recover from the intense tickling he was receiving from both women. Ever so gently, the doctor's right hand slowly reached up under Trevor's scrotum. The five soft fingers gently encircled and brushed against the bottom of Trevor's balls!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trevor strained against his bonds but was going nowhere! For the first time in his young life his balls were being tickled! Not only being tickled but being tickled by the incredibly soft hand of a woman. Not only a woman but a GORGEOUS woman!!!!!!!!

Drugs or no drugs, he about lost it right there!!! But it didn't end there. Doctor Samantha Taylor continued to softly tickle the bottom of the lad's balls, making them dance and lurch up and down! She continued to softly tickle his buttocks, moving her left hand toward the crease and to his perineum, teasing that super sensitive area between his balls and his anus. Jenny continued to tickle and stimulate his nipples and softly kiss his lips throughout! God!!!!!

Samantha slowly worked her way gently, ever-so-lightly up the huge scrotum to tickle and stimulate his entire ball sack with her right hand! His cock continued to lurch up from his body, growing darker, thicker and longer! The doctor's left hand tickled its way to the crevice between his soft, smooth globes and her soft fingertips lightly slipped across his pulsating anus! The boy screamed! The doctor removed her left hand from the boy's buttocks and sent the tickling fingers to join her right hand at the huge scrotum leaving the child gasping for breath as she continued tickling his balls with ten fingers. The boy's balls virtually danced and pulsated to the tickling touch of Samantha's soft fingertips. Then the feathery fingers of the doctor's hands slowly, softly encompassed and whispered up the base of the boy's giant cock, tickling their way up the shaft to just below the mushroom crown, back down to the base and down over his balls, only to repeat again and again!! The nurse, gently mashing her creamy breasts into Trevor, continued tickling his nipples and kissing the boy's lips, occasionally softly probing his open mouth with her sweet, hot tongue. Suddenly, a clear drop of fluid appeared at the tip of Trevor's cock, vibrating at the opening of the hole that led to the depths of his body.

As Doctor Samantha Taylor continued her excruciating tickle torture of Trevor's balls and shaft Trevor cried out loudly, groaning in ecstasy! Jenny brushed her soft breasts and hard nipples across Trevor's chest and whispered in his right ear, "Don't cum, Baby. Doctor Taylor wants to taste your pre-juices. And then we'll get that first measurement. OK?" Without waiting for an answer, Doctor Taylor gently encircled the giant cock with left thumb and forefinger up against the base of the mushroom head. A clear pearl of fluid appeared and danced on the tip of the engorged cock, poised at the end of that hot, dark tube leading to the boy's soul. The doctor continued to softly tickle and stimulate her patient's scrotum, making it dance to the rhythm of her unspeakable ministrations. She then leaned down and steadily moved her lips to the tip of her patient's huge cock, stopping within an inch of the vibrating transparent pearl! She opened her mouth and slowly exhaled her hot breath onto the cock head. The liquid pearl vibrated perilously before the doctor's eyes. Slowly, she lowered her full, soft lips the remaining distance to their target. As her slightly open lips touched the tip of Trevor's cock head, the clear, thick fluid flowed into her mouth! It was salty and sweet!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This was blowing Trevor's mind!!! He couldn't move. His arms were stretched to their limit, tethered to the wall behind him, his legs were up and out, spread wide, feet locked in soft stirrups, his genitals and his anus were presented in mid air -- vulnerable and totally accessible to his doctor and nurse. He could only lie there and receive the sweet torture his medical team was giving him!

The clear, sweet, salty liquid continued to flow through Doctor Samantha Taylor's lips into her warm mouth. Her eyes glazed over in erotic anticipation. She had to tear herself away from his cock! They must get that first measurement!

"Nurse! Get the tape measure!" Doctor Taylor released the penis but it remained nearly straight up in the air! Nurse Landry grabbed the tape from the exam table, pulled a length of it away from the spool and made ready to measure. Jenny froze in erotic thought, gazing vacantly at the throbbing shaft.

"Jenny! Concentrate! First measure the length from the pubic bone to the tip!" The gigantic cock was bobbing up and down to poor Trevor's racing heartbeat. Doctor Taylor gingerly took the sides of the shaft between the tips of her straight thumb and forefinger just under the huge mushroom cap and steadied the twitching phallus while the nurse quickly touched the tape end to the tip of Trevor's penis and pulled the tape tight at the upper base of the godcock.

"My God," Jenny breathed. "I knew it! Thirteen inches!" The two women gazed at the cock unable to speak for a moment.

"Underside from perineum to tip!" croaked the doctor as she let the magnificent creature go with her thumb and finger.

Nurse Landry quickly reached over with the tape, placed the end just under Trevor's huge ball sack and ran the tape to the tip again, "Nineteen inches." The doctor's eyes almost crossed from the erotic information she just received. Trevor was hanging on the edge, still experiencing spasms of erotic stimulation during the last twenty-five seconds of measuring.

"I'll get the balls," giggled the nurse. Three-and-a-half inches from side to side, four-and-a-half vertical.

"Don't forget the width of the shaft! And the crown, that gorgeous crown!!" whispered Doctor Samantha Taylor.

"How could I forget?" moaned Nurse Landry. "Trevor is two-and-a-half in diameter midway....three inches in diameter at the mushroom base!" Trevor nearly came when the nurse touched the tape against the ridge of his massive cock head. A pearl of clear fluid again emerged from the hot tunnel at the tip of his cock.

"OK. We got our measurements. Let him cool down a minute," directed Doctor Taylor. "Are you OK, Trevor?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm," hummed Trevor in response. He couldn't speak. He thought he was going to lose his mind. The things the lady doctor and nurse had been doing to him for the last hour had driven his body to a new plateau of experience. Never had this young boy felt the erotic stimulation he was impelled to feel this afternoon. He didn't know how he could hold it much longer before something extraordinary would happen and he would be totally embarrassed in front of these two perfect, gorgeous women. He could feel the head of his massive cock twitching, an indescribably luscious itch was present at the base of the mushroom under the wide half-inch hole where the pre cum kept appearing. He could feel his nipples throbbing with a deep tickle, made super sensitive from the teasing and sucking and probably from the injection Doctor Taylor gave him. Trevor was lost in a world of naked eroticism for the first time in his life.

Nurse Landry couldn't take her eyes off the crystal clear pearl dancing on the tip of the boy's cock. "My turn, Doctor. Please?"

The women exchanged a deep look for a moment, then Doctor Taylor stepped back and returned to Trevor's left side. Nurse Landry moved carefully around and between Trevor's long legs. Her dreamy eyes gazed at the 13-inch vertical shaft as it twitched in the air supported only by Trevor's young, strong groin muscles. Unbelievable. A woman's dream.

Trevor gasped as Doctor Taylor leaned across his stomach and chest with those grade-AA globes and brushed her exquisite nipples and pink aureoles against him, barely touching his skin. She leaned in and tenderly kissed his lips, face and eyelids. Trevor tried to catch his breath in reaction to this stimulus. Doctor Taylor slowly raised her body off of Trevor causing her soft, full breasts to brush back across his nakedness, swinging as they brushed away. As she stood erect she touched the right side of Trevor's face with her left hand and gently turned his face toward her. She looked deeply into the boy's big brown eyes and whispered, "First test is over. You passed. Now you have to hold on a little longer for our final test. It shouldn't last much longer."

Doctor Taylor nodded to Nurse Landry and looked down at Trevor's cock giving her a cue to proceed with "test 2". The doctor looked back into Trevor's dark eyes and said, "Nurse Landry is going to start the next test. I want you to watch her as she begins. Then, I want you to make these feel good with your lips and your tongue." She softly ran her fingertips across both her darkening, swollen nipples. Trevor gulped. He couldn't breathe.

Taking her cue, Nurse Landry, slowly reached out with her soft fingertips and lightly slid them across Trevor's inner thighs. Trevor gasped again, feeling the flood of goose bumps on his legs and toward his genitals. He couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful young nurse. Their eyes were locked in an erotic visual embrace. The nurse's fingers slowly progressed toward Trevor's balls, closer and closer, until they brushed up against the sides of the scrotum. This caused an intense sensation in the boy's groin. The fingertips continued their little journey to the top of Trevor's pubic bone area and tickled the sensitive skin there just below his soft pubes. As Jenny continued to tickle below Trevor's pubic hairs, she reached under his ball sack with her right hand and, cupping it upward as Doctor Taylor had done, began softly tickling the boy's huge scrotum. Trevor reacted immediately by crying out! His cock jumped up higher in the air above his stomach. Nurse continued to tickle his balls as she allowed her left hand to lightly brush against the 13-inch rod and softly tickle the entire length from base to tip! Trevor groaned in ecstasy!

Nurse Landry sighed as she saw another clear pearl of precum immerge from the tip of Trevor's cock. Holding the shaft in her left hand just below the bulbous mushroom crown, the nurse slowly leaned down, opened her gorgeous, full lips and encircled the tip of the cock with them. The thick, sweet fluid immediately flowed through her open lips onto her tongue. Trevor was losing his mind watching this beautiful nurse touch his cock with her mouth! Then! Nurse Landry's mouth slowly crept down like a caterpillar over the shiny purple 3-inch cap, opening wider until her lips snapped over the ridge of his cock and locked around the shaft below! Trevor screamed!! "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! God!!!!!!!"

Doctor Taylor, mesmerized by the scene, slowly turned back to Trevor's face, slowly leaned forward over his mouth and served him her left nipple! The boy took the long, dark nipple in his mouth and began tonguing it as if he'd done it all his life. Doctor Taylor gasped at the sudden rush of sensation. Trevor began to suck deeply. The doctor let out a guttural moan as her nipple reacted to the sucking pleasure.

Nurse Jenny Landry allowed the tip of her tongue that was still inside her open mouth, locked over the head of Trevor's penis, to gently probe the half-inch hole. Trevor's precum flowed freely onto her tongue as she began gulping it down! It kept flowing like a pump dispensing sweet well water. "Ahhhhhh, Godddd!!!," cried Trevor.

Doctor Taylor gently withdrew her left nipple from Trevor's soft, swollen lips and used her left hand to begin lightly tickling the boy's chest, nipples and stomach. As she continued this, the doctor leaned back over Trevor's mouth and offered him her right breast. He immediately began sucking.

Jenny, beside herself with erotic pleasure, began flicking the tip of her tongue up and down against that sensitive spot just under and below Trevor's cock head. The boy screamed again from the searing sensation! Jenny continued for another five minutes until Trevor thought he was going to come. Jenny stopped, withdrew her mouth and looked up at the beautiful sight of the boy nursing at the doctor's breast.

Nurse Landry reached down under Trevor's buttocks, hanging in mid air off the table, and softly tickled his globes. Goose bumps sprouted! She continued the tickle with one hand, back and forth and between his buns, gently driving the boy mad. As she tickled his butt she found his ball sack with her other hand, encircled it and began to softly tickle his huge cum bag! Trevor couldn't take it anymore! At least he thought he couldn't. On top of all that, Jenny returned her lips to his engorged shaft where they made contact with the free flow of clear fluid escaping the tip. Jenny allowed her soft lips to slowly engulf the head again, sliding her tongue up and down the base of the head as she went.

Doctor Taylor, beside herself with pleasure, felt a stirring in her right nipple as Trevor sucked. Suddenly, milk began to flow from her breast! Trevor immediately tasted the sweet mother's milk and began moaning, sucking harder! The doctor gasped with increased pleasure as her left hand ceaselessly tickled the boy's torso!

Jenny's lips began a long, slow drop down Trevor's cock until the head nudged up against her uvula! Everyone began groaning in ecstasy! Trevor was drawn closer and closer to his very first orgasm!

As Trevor sucked, Doctor Samantha Taylor's uterus pulsed inward, tightening with each stimulation. Juices began flowing freely from her vulva and falling to the floor in long, clear strings. Unable to stand it any more, Doctor Taylor stood up. "You're too much, Trevor. I need a break. I think I'll assist the nurse for awhile."

Trevor, left panting from his nursing and the incredible stimulation he was receiving from Nurse Landry, could only watch as the doctor slowly turned away and walked to the foot of the table, her incredibly beautiful, round buttocks and thighs showing themselves to him as she moved away. Doctor Taylor stood next to Trevor's left thigh, suspended in the air off the foot of the leather exam table. She placed her right hand over Trevor's stomach and began to tickle his abs and chest with soft, feathery fingertips and nails. This again sent Trev through the ceiling! As she continued this stimulation, and as Jenny continued moving up and down with her mouth on his big cock, Doctor Taylor reached under Trevor with her left hand and found the crease between his buttocks. Suddenly, the soft fingers of her left hand found his pink, puffy anus! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Trevor couldn't stand it! He was gonna cum!!!!!! He couldn't hold it!!!!!! But the drug was still doing its work, not allowing him release yet! How long could this last?!? Doctor Taylor continued to tickle Trevor's anus, perineum and buttocks as she tickled all over his stomach, chest and nipples!! Jenny sucked away as she continued to tickle his balls!! The two women were like one erotic sex machine totally engulfing the eighteen-year-old boy's whole incredible body!

Doctor Taylor finally breathed, "Nurse, I want some!" Jenny lifted her mouth off of Trevor's shaft and dropped down to her knees between his thighs where she looked up at the doctor, inviting her in. Doctor Taylor, seeing precum juices continuing to flow out and over the head, immediately leaned down from her side and took the boy's cock deep in her mouth in one swift motion! He cried out in ecstasy! Doctor Samantha Taylor moved her tight, soft lips up and down his shaft as her tongue worked its wonders on the hard tube of flesh and blood vessels. As the doctor drank down the juices, Jenny moved her lips up to Trevor's ball sack and took his lower, left egg into her mouth! She washed his left ball with her tongue sending him into Heaven. She let the ball pop out of her mouth and greedily slid to the right one, taking it in her warm, wet mouth! He cried out again and again. Doctor Taylor briefly allowed the cock to escape her hot mouth and quickly moved around to join Jenny between Trevor's thighs. Jenny stayed low, working on his balls and the doctor once again plunged her wet lips over the tip of Trevor's cock and began sucking and tonguing the gigantic living, pulsating creature.

Jenny searched lower with her soft, cushion lips, finding Trevor's perineum with her tongue! This drove Trevor mad! As Doctor Taylor sucked the head, the young nurse searched lower with the tip of her tongue until it came in electrifying contact with the boy's anus! Trevor cried out as if for mercy! The combination of Doctor Taylor's lips and Nurse Landry's relentless tongue would send him into spasms any second! As the women gave Trevor the best of their oral attention, Doctor Taylor softy gripped the boy's long, slippery shaft and slowly pumped her fist up and down. Jenny reached up with her feather-soft fingers and began to lightly tickle Trevor's balls. The young athlete's genitals were on fire! No centimeter of his head, shaft, balls, perineum and anus were granted relief from the excruciating stimulation! For fifteen never-ending minutes the nurse rimmed Trevor's anus and tickled his balls while the doctor pumped his shaft with her right hand and sucked the huge head of his cock! As if that wasn't enough, Doctor Taylor reached up with her left hand and softly tickled and pinched Trevor's nipples!! The boy strained against his bonds but his arms, legs and body were unable to move away from the erotic stimulus. His very first ejaculation was building to the point of no return. The boy's abdomen began to spasm and his powerful quads began to shiver!

"Oh, God, Doc! I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!," cried Trevor.

Suddenly, Doctor Taylor and Nurse Landry stopped, pulled away and stood up between Trevor's legs. "Nurse! Another measurement! Stat!"

Trevor cried out, "Oh, PLEASE!! Don't stop!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!! Please let me cum, Doc!!!" The boy was hanging at the edge of an erotic cliff, his entire body convulsing. Precum juices had suddenly stopped flowing from the head of his penis and the purple head throbbed! Doctor Taylor saw a drop of white semen suddenly appear just below the opening of Trevor's urethra, rising like hot mercury in a thermometer with each racing heartbeat then slowly receding! The hole gaped at an incredible two-thirds of an inch opening!!

alan9
alan9
382 Followers