Trey and Carol

Story Info
My new neighbor.
6.9k words
4.52
27.6k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeauZeau
BeauZeau
41 Followers

Please, no comments about female anatomy. I know it doesn't happen that way, but this is my fantasy and I'm not trying to win the Pulitzer prize for erotic stories.

***

My name is Carol Parsons. I'm 32 years old and have two boys, age eleven and twelve. I call them my tender mercies. My husband was one of them too, but he passed away two years ago in a plane crash. The mortgage insurance paid off our house, and the FAA investigators found some discrepancies in the maintenance logs. A class action lawsuit paid off very well.

My two boys are in school, so I had plenty of time on my hands. I didn't want my sons to be latchkey kids, so I started searching for a online business I could do from home. I found a software package online that restores old photographs. I bought it and built a pretty good online business. It worked well, because I majored in Computer Graphics in college. My degree and the program made a perfect fit to work from home.

About a year after my husbands death, I started dating. It was hard at first because I felt like I was cheating. It took a while, but I got over that part and had sex with a few guys. None of them ever fired my rocket. It was just sex. None of them were someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I had to consider my boy's feelings into the equation too. A few of them tried to get to me by trying to be a father to my sons. We talked it over, saw through it and I moved on.

I guess you would call me a hands on Mom. I stayed involved in my boys lives. They have chores assigned. Clothes in the hamper, bed made every morning, trash duty, cut the grass and sweep the back patio were a few of them. Every afternoon when they came home from school, it was snack time. We all meet in the kitchen and while they had their snacks, we discuss our day. Most of the time I got the adventures of the school day.

Bobby has a girl that likes him a lot. Every day at lunch, she finds him and sits next to him while they eat. I think he looked at her like a pest, but he never said it. Once he said she got mad at him because he ate lunch with his guy friends and played soccer instead of eating with her.

I suggested he tell her that he liked to be with his friends too and she had to share him. It must have worked because he seldom spoke about her after that.

They didn't ask much about my day. It was boring to them. Housework and fixing pictures didn't interest them much.

***

I was just finishing up a wedding picture. It was an old faded one with a little water damage. A couple were about to celebrate their Golden wedding anniversary. Their kids has confiscated their wedding album and wanted one of the whole wedding party, and some individual shots repaired.

I clicked on print and heard a truck engine out side. I looked out and saw a moving van. The house next door must have sold. It had been vacant for four months.

I went back and checked my printout. It looked good. Up to the quality that I wanted. I laid it on the table and went out to meet the new neighbors.

Two guys were opening the back of the truck as I walked up. Their eyes immediately gave the scan from head to toe. I had forgotten how I was dressed. I had an old threadbare t shirt, shorts and my flip flops.

"Hi. Looks like I have some new neighbors."

"Yeah, He should be here soon. He has the key."

Just as they said that a car pulled into the driveway. The door opened and this huge black man got out. He took off his sunglasses and put them in his shirt pocket. He handed the key to one of the guys and walked up to me.

"Hi, my name is Trey. I'm guessing you're my neighbor."

"Yes. Right next door. I'm Carol. Nice to meet you."

He held out his hand and I offered mine. My little hand got lost in his. I felt kind of overwhelmed by his size. And that smile. I was surprised I didn't get radiations burns. My nipples noticed him too. I blushed a little and my headlights came on. God, I hoped he didn't notice.

"My pleasure."

"Looks like you have your work cut out for you."

"I sure do. Sometimes I wonder where all this stuff comes from. It kinda sneaks up on you."

I saw him glance down at my left hand. I just wore a small ring with my birthstone in it.

"Moving is really a pain. I would hate to think about it. I think I'll just grow old and die here."

"A little early for you to think about dying. Looks like you have a lot of good years left."

"Thanks. I hope so. I'm not ready for managed care quite yet."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Carol, but I need to get these guys organized. Maybe we can chat later."

"I'd like that. I work at home, so I'm almost always here."

He flashed that big smile, turned and walked away.

I went back in and called the people about the picture I had just finished. Just as I was hanging up, my boys burst through the front door.

"Mom! Mom! There's a giant guy moving in next door."

Timmy chimed in, "Mom, he must be ten feet tall."

"Really, guys. Ten feet tall?"

"Maybe more. He's really big."

"I've already met him. His name is Trey, and he's our new neighbor."

"Good. We won't have to mow that lawn anymore."

"Probably not. You wanna meet him. Let's go out."

"Cool."

As we walked out, Trey was coming out.

"Trey, I wanted to introduce my boys."

"Hey, guys."

"This is Bobby and this guy is Timmy. Meet Trey."

In unison, "Hi Trey. Nice to meet you."

Trey stuck out his fist and they both bumped with him

"What's up, guys?"

"See, Mom. He's a giant."

Trey and I both laughed.

"Giants are green. You know, like on TV."

Timmy stood next to him.

"See how big he is. I just come up to his waist."

"Timmy, you're impossible."

"Hey, guys. I could use some help here. See all those boxes there. I need some help carrying them inside. I'll pay you a dollar a box. Just put them inside the door."

"Heck yeah. Come on Timmy."

"OK, you keep score and let me know how many."

"That's really nice of you, Trey."

"I've always thought that youngsters should learn that work can pay off."

"I've taught them that. They have chores to do and get an allowance."

"Sounds like you're a pretty good Mom if you don't mind my saying it."

"Thanks. but now, they'll be wanting a trip to the mall. They're saving up for a new video game. Some kind of race car thing. One of their friends has it."

'I missed out on all that when I was a kid. We just had those really old games my Mom got at the second hand store. like pong and space invaders. They hooked up to the TV with it set on channel three. Really tame compared to what they have these days.

"What do you do for a living, Trey?"

"Computer consulting, and I write a few programs when I hear about something that works. What about you."

"I restore old photographs. I majored in graphics in college so it kinda works with that."

"Really, what program do you use?"

"It's called PicFix. I found it online. It's pretty user friendly. It took a while for me to figure it out."

"Wow, PicFix, huh? Guess what?"

"What?"

"That's one of mine. I met a photographer and we worked together on it."

"Oh my God. Really."

"What version is it?"

"Two point one, I think."

"I have an upgrade waiting in the wings. Sales are still good on that one, so I'm holding back till they slow down. How about I give it to you for sort of a test run. You can give me a report on it."

"I'd be glad to. I have two projects waiting in the wings. I just finished one today."

"I'd like to see some of your work. Maybe we can make my new version even better."

"I have a couple of things that would help for my work."

"OK, give me a couple of days to get my place set up. I need my bedroom, kitchen and office first. After that, I can wing it."

Just then my boys ran up.

"We're done. Those are too heavy. We can't lift them."

"Great. I can get those. How many did you do?"

Bobby says, "Timmy did twelve and I did thirteen."

"Twelve and thirteen, huh. How about we round it up to fifteen each."

"Wow, cool."

Trey handed each one the money..

"Thanks, Trey. Oh, and you gotta start mowing your own lawn."

"What? You've been mowing my lawn. For how long?"

"How long, Mom."

"About four months, I think. I had them do it when they did ours."

"Did the real estate agent pay you?"

"He only came around to show it. I had the boys do it. I thought it would sell quicker.

"Looks like I owe your some more money."

"No, Trey. You don't need to pay for that. The real estate agent should."

"Tell ya what. I'll pay you and go collect from him. How does that sound."

"That's fair."

"Four months, once a week? How long does it take?"

"About an hour."

"How does sixteen times sound? Sixteen times at fifteen dollars an hour. You with me?

Their eyes lit up. They just nodded their heads.

"Comes to about two hundred and forty dollars. Let's round it up to two fifty."

"Holy smokes, Timmy. That's one twenty five each. Mom! Can we go to the mall this weekend. I wanna go to GameStop."

"Yes. Saturday morning. Now. Let's go in and leave Trey to his unpacking. I made some Brownies today."

My boys took off like rockets. Brownies were one of their favorite snacks.

"Stop by Saturday before you go to the mall. I'll have the cash then."

"Thanks Trey. I think you made their day."

"Glad to do it."

***

I stood watching her walk away. I mumbled to my self.

"The Gods must be smiling on me. A beautiful woman right next door. No wedding ring on her finger."

I imagined her, naked, on top of me, with eight inches of black cock buried in her little pink pussy, begging for my cum. Oh yeah, things were looking good.

She looked to be somewhere around thirty years old. Just the right age to know what a pussy is for. I knew I had to go carefully. She seemed like a hands on mother and I didn't think trying to be a father image for her boys would work. I was sure it had been tried before.

She probably has a boyfriend. I'll just have to shoot him out of the saddle. We'll be friends first and her using my software would be my in. I smiled and went in to unpack.

***

Two days later I was working on restoring some faded Polaroids. They were of some little boy's fifth birthday party. They were easy and a quick hundred dollars. Most of it was just sprucing up the colors and playing with the contrast. Just as I finished, the doorbell rang.

"Hi, Trey. What's up?"

"You busy? I thought we might take a look at the upgrade."

"Ah, great. I just finished an order. Come on in."

I was wearing panties and a long t shirt. There wasn't much I could do about it now. He was already in the door.

"Love your outfit. Maybe I should have called first."

"No, it's ok. I'm sure you've seen lots of women dressed like this."

"Yeah, a few. I promise not to look."

"Liar."

We both chuckled.

"Back here is my office."

I could feel his eyes on my butt as he followed me down the hall. I was glad they were cotton grannys. Nothing would show through.

He walked over to my desk and picked up a print of the wedding picture.

"Wow. Can I see what the original looks like?"

"Sure."

I found the file and opened it.

"Holy shit. There isn't much there to work with. You did a great job."

"I got that when the woman picked it up yesterday. She cried."

"I can see why. I had no idea my program was that good."

"The lace train was the hard part. I have a suggestion about that. See this one."

I opened another file that was in better shape of the woman in her wedding dress.

"If I could crop out this dress, import it and resize it. Maybe change the aspect and paste it over the old one."

"That's like PhotoShop. I could do that, no trouble."

"Here's the new program. Load it and see what you think."

We spent the next two hours checking out. He had a page full of notes when we finished.

Just then I heard the front door open.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! We're home."

"In my office. Trey and I are working on some pictures."

"Hey, Trey."

"Hey guys."

The did their fist bumps. It flashed in my mind that they liked Trey. I was thankful for that. I wondered it he was going to try the father thing on me.

Timmy piped up.

"Mom, I'm starving. Can we have a snack?"

"I certainly don't want my little man to starve to death. I made chocolate chip cookies today."

"Cool, my favorite. Come on Bobby."

"You too, Trey. Snack time for you too."

"No way I'm going to pass up chocolate chip cookies. I'm in."

I got out the cookies and poured three glasses of milk.

"What do you think, boys. Shall we invite Trey over for dinner tonight."

Bobby replied around a mouth full of cookie.

"Yeah, Mom's a great cook."

"Trey?"

"Heck yeah. I'm already tired of Ramen and mac and cheese."

"Yuck, college food."

"I'm gotta run now. I want to see if I can find some open source stuff for the changes on my program."

"OK, we eat about six."

"For sure and thanks for the awesome cookies."

"You're welcome."

***

It's been six weeks since Trey moved in. While we were working on his program, I picked tidbits about him. He had a rough time growing up in the hood. His mama drilled into his head that he would end up in jail or dead if he didn't get out of there. He took her advice to heart and studied hard. He graduated at the top of his class and got a full ride scholarship to a nice college. He majored in math and computer science.

On a personal note, he was intelligent, caring, and had what I called a gentle strength. I knew he would be a great father by the way he interacted with the kids in the neighborhood. Everyone called him the big kid. He played in the street with them and the kids loved it. School had let out so the street games were full on.

He got his pool cleaned and of course, the kids wanted to swim every day. I got together with the other parents and we restricted them about pestering Trey to use his pool. He never seemed to mind, but it took a lot of his time being lifeguard to the hoard. I finally had to tell my boys they couldn't go swimming unless Trey invited them. The couldn't just go ask.

Three of my girlfriends were closer than the other neighbors. We called ourselves "The Four." Shopping, lunches, shopping and shopping were high on our list of things to do.

One morning we met up in my kitchen and they started kidding me about Trey. Was I sweet on him? Did I rub one out thinking of him? Had I been blacked yet? Was I ever going back to white men?

"Come on guys. I just helped him with his program that I use. He's a nice guy, but he hasn't made a move on me. You know how I am. The guy has to start things.

Barb was always the outspoken one. She never hesitated letting us know what was on her mind.

"Yeah, one day he'll fill your white pussy with ten inches of black meat. You'll never get over it."

"Geez, Barb. Your imagination is running away with this black white thing. He probably doesn't even like white women."

"Yeah, we'll be watching to see if you start walking funny one day."

"Ok, enough of this. Let's hit the mall."

Of course, they had planted the seed in my mind. I started thinking what it would be like to have a huge black man between my legs. What if he did have ten inches? I'm only five three. Would I be able to take him. I shivered at the thought of a huge cock buried in my pussy. It had been almost five months since my last time, and he came up short and quick. I always had to think of my boys, too. Any relationship I started would include them. There wouldn't be any of those "you're not my Dad" episodes.

***

It's Friday and my boys had finished laying waste to some grilled cheese sandwiches and a bowls of soup. I was loading the dishwasher when Bobbie walked back in.

"Mom, what's an item?"

"An item? How did you hear it used?"

"I heard Donny's Mom say you and Trey were an item."

"You did, huh? Well, if we were an item that would mean that he's my boyfriend."

"Is he?"

"Not exactly like she meant. He's a friend and I like him, but we aren't dating or anything like that."

"Timmy and I talked about it. We think it would be cool if you were. Trey's a cool guy."

"Cool, huh?"

"Yeah, but he's a really bad basketball player."

"I think that's because he studied really hard in school and didn't have time for sports."

"Uhuh. He's really smart."

I needed a subject change quickly.

"I'm going to watch a little TV. My show is on."

"OK, later."

I turned on the TV with my mind in a whirl. My boys had given me the OK to date Trey. But the problem was, he hadn't asked me out. I knew I would go out with him if he asked. That seed that Barb planted in my brain popped up. I felt my pussy muscles twitch thinking of his big cock opening me up. God, I was a mess in more ways than one. I reined myself in. I didn't want to overthink it. I would just have to wait and see what happened. Time would tell.

The boys came out of their room

"Mom, we're gonna get up a game of stick ball."

"OK." Don't forget the signs."

Trey had made some "children at play" signs they put up at each end of the block.

A couple of hours later they came back in.

"Mom, Donny wants us to sleep over this weekend."

"Does Linda know."

"I dunno."

I called her and got the OK.

"Go pack a change of clothes in your backpacks."

In a half hour they were gone and I had the weekend off. Peace and quiet for two days. This was going to be my lazy weekend. I was going to do as little as possible, watch some movies and work on my tan. I watched a pay per view movie that night in bed.

I slept in the next morning and finally got up around eight. While my coffee was brewing, I took a quick shower. I just put on panties enjoying being the only one in the house. After I finished my poached egg on toast, I parked in front of the TV. Two Hallmark movies later I decided to get some sun.

I pulled out my favorite yellow bikini and started to put it on. One of the string ties broke off.

"Damn."

I had one other to wear so I got it out. Then I remembered it was a thong and the top covered was way less then the yellow one. I put it on wondering if Trey was out in his back yard. He was probably hard at work on his computer. I decided to go for it. I looked at myself in my full length mirror. I was showing way more than usual. Oh well.

I poured the last cup of coffee and went out the back sliding glass door. I glanced over and didn't see Trey. The seed that Barb planted in my mind popped up. Did I really want Trey to see me wearing my thong? I realized that I had mixed feeling about it even though my boys gave me permission. Jeez, what a mess I was. How do you want something and not want it at the same time.

I has just settled in my chaise lounge when Trey walked out. He was wearing his swim trunks and had a towel over his shoulder. I watched as he dropped the towel and dove in. He swam a few laps and got out. While he drying off he glanced my way.

"Hey, Carol."

"Afternoon, Trey."

"Getting some sun, I see."

"Yep. The boys are sleeping over at Donny's this weekend. I'm doing my lazy mom stuff."

"Wanna come over for a swim?"

"I was gonna work on my tan."

"Well, the sun is shining over here too. Come on over."

"Thanks, a swim would be nice."

He opened the gate and gestured for me to walk through.

He had a table with a large umbrella in it and two chaise lounges near it.

"Take one of those lounges, I'll get us something to drink."

A few minutes later he walked out with a tray holding a pitcher, two glasses, some sliced limes and a saucer of salt.

"Some slushy Margaritas should hit the spot. OK?"

"Sounds good. It's been a while since I had a good Margarita."

"This is a recipe from my college days."

BeauZeau
BeauZeau
41 Followers
12