Trey and Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhoh, do I need a safe word?"

Laughing, he replied: "They aren't that good."

"OK, I'll have one."

He carefully salted the glasses and poured two.

"Here ya go, enjoy."

I took a sip.

"mmm good recipe."

"Lazy day and a good Margarita. Doesn't get any better."

We chatted a while and he poured us another. Halfway through I could feel the buzz coming on.

"I just realized, I didn't eat lunch. These are quick on an empty stomach."

"Go easy there. I don't want you to fall in the pool and drown."

"Speaking of the pool, Is it time for a swim?"

"Let's do it."

He grabbed my by the and and we ran and jumped in together. We swam around, splashing each other like two kids. He dove under and pulled at my feet. I kicked away and hung on the ladder.

"That reminded me of that old movie, The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Did you see that?"

"Oh yeah, it's a classic. The beauty and the beast."

"Well, you're far from being a beast."

"I've learned to hide that part of me."

"You big liar. I can tell your not when I see you playing with all the kids out there."

"They're good for me. They get me away from computer for a while. Plus, they like beating up on the big guy, especially at basketball. I guess they think because I'm black and tall I should be good at it."

"Computer guys usually aren't into sports that much."

"That's me. It's easy for me to get lost in front of my monitor."

"It's amazing to me seeing what you do with it."

"I could do with another drink too. Come on."

He climbed up the ladder behind me. I knew he was looking at my butt. I smiled at the thought.

Halfway though my drink I laid face down on the lounge.

"Tan time."

"I must say, Carol. I like your new bikini. You really know how to fill it out."

"Thank you. One of the ties on my yellow one broke. This one is all I have."

He chuckled.

"I should be the one thanking you."

"Trey!"

"OK, I'll stop."

I started thinking. Here I was, laying out with my all but naked ass showing. A handsome man checking me out, drinking Margaritas. I wondered if he would make his move, and how I would react. With all the thoughts I was having, I wondered if I was ripe for the picking. If he wasn't so nice, I could resist his advances. Between Barb and my boys. I felt like I was being pushed into something.

A few minutes later, he said: "You're getting a little red there. Do you want some sun screen?"

"Probably be a good idea. I don't want to burn."

He picked up a bottle and sat beside me.

"I got this."

"mmmm, OK."

He untied the back of my top and spread some lotion around. Then he started massaging it in. I let out a groan. I could feel the strength in his big hands.

"Oh God, Trey. You can stop that in about two years."

"Just relax and enjoy."

I wondered what he would do about my ass. It was there for him. It wasn't long till I found out. He didn't hesitate for a second. He spread lotion all around and massaged it in.

"Damn nice ass, girl."

"Trey, you behave yourself."

"You ask the impossible."

I think he knew by then that I didn't want him to stop.

He stopped and untied the strap behind my neck.

"Turn over and I'll do your front."

I knew then we were going to fuck and I wanted it. I was in all the way.

I rolled over, losing my top. I looked up in his eyes and saw the love and passion there. His eyes looked into my soul. Yes. This was the man I wanted.

I reached up caressed his cheek. My hand went behind his head and I pulled him down for a kiss. His soft lips met mine and I let out a little whimper. He ran his tongue over my lips and I opened them giving his access. He didn't hesitate and his tongue found mine.

He slid his hands up and covered my breasts with them, gently rubbing my nipples. I moaned in his mouth as little lightening bolts hit my pussy. I was already wet and wanting, ready for him to claim me.

He broke the kiss and moved down to my breasts, sucking and licking. Bigger lightening bolts hit my pussy.

"Make love to me, Trey. Please. Make me feel like a woman."

I felt his hand slide down my stomach and my bottoms disappeared. Without a thought, my legs opened, ready for him. He slid his hand down, covering my pussy with one finger on my sphincter gently caressing it.

"Oh God, Trey. Please don't tease me. Make me cum. Please. It's been too long."

He kept that finger in place and moved down, covering my pussy with his mouth. Using his tongue, he pushed up my clit hood and I felt it pop out. My first orgasm hit me.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He licked me through two more orgasms and rolled on his back. He pulled me on his chest and we kissed again. I could feel his big cock sticking up between my legs. I knew he wanted me to be in control the first time.

I slid down, over his cock and settled on his thighs. His huge cock sticking up in front of me.

"Oh my God, Trey. I knew you would be big, but not like this."

"Come on, girl. I have faith in you. You can do it."

I held it with both hands, the head was still sticking out. I milked up on it and his juice ran down, over my hands. I licked it up as fast as I could.

"Not wasting any of that."

I raised myself up, getting in position.

"All of you, Honey. I want all of you in me."

I lined it up and pushed down, the head opening me up a little. He put his hands on my hips and held me there. Just as I thought about a condom, he pushed up. His cock pushed my pussy lips aside and popped in. I cried out as an orgasm rolled over me. all thought of a condom was gone. I wanted him all the way in and his cum squirting in my pussy.

Nerve endings I didn't know I had rubbed on his cock as he slowly entered me.

"Oh my God, so full of cock. Big fat cock in me."

Seeing my white hands on his chest and watching his black cock slide up in me sent a shiver through me. The head of his cock touched my cervix and another orgasm rocked me.

"Oh fuck, cumming again."

He started lifting and dropping me on his cock, rubbing those big veins over my pussy walls. My orgasms were coming closer together now. One would finish and the next one would start.

"Fuck me, Trey Honey. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He pushed and I felt his cock touch the opening in my cervix. Slowly, it opened for him, the head of his cock sliding into my depths.

"Oh my God, Trey Honey. You're all the way in me."

I squeezed him and felt his cock swell. My cervix tightened around his cock head, holding it in the perfect breeding position. I was ready and willing for him to fill me with his seed.

His first squirt hit me and my entire body locked up in orgasm. A second squirt sent me into convulsions. I was milking his cock with all my might.

"Cum. Hot cum in me. Give me all your seed. I'll be your woman forever. My pussy is yours."

After forever he stopped, and we just held each other, his cock still deep in me. Slowly, he started to shrink and slip out. My cervix closed as he slid out, trapping his cum in my womb. I collapsed on his chest. He held me in his embrace, gently caressing me.

"My god, Carol. What have you done to me. It's never been that good."

"Honey, I was thinking the same thing."

"Jesus, that was one for the record books."

"Yeah, and I'm probably knocked up higher than a kite."

"What? I thought you were on the pill. I thought that was just sexy talk."

"No, but it's pretty hard to think about birth control when I'm cumming that hard. I wanted your cum."

"Well, I wanted kids, but not quite this soon. We haven't made any plans or anything. We've just opened the door."

"I'm past the door. I'll give you as many babies as you want. I'm your woman now."

He laughed.

"Well, I guess that's settled."

"It looks like Barb was right."

"Huh? Right about what?

"Well, you know how she is. Always lets you know what's on her mind."

"Yeah, that's what I like about her."

"She and Linda were teasing me about you. She said I was going to get a big black cock in my white pussy and I'd never get over it."

"That sounds like something she would say. Was she right, are you ever gonna get over it?"

"Nope. My pussy won't either. Your big cock resized it. I never had a log inside me before."

"How are Bobby and Timmy going to feel about us?"

"Ha. You'd never guess, but they already decided. They think you're really cool, their words, and it would be good if you were my boyfriend."

"Looks like everyone's in agreement, so it's full speed ahead. Let's take this inside. I got a big bed just waiting for us."

"Great minds. What's the expression. You need to make sure I'm properly blacked."

"Oh God. How you talk. Listen to you."

"Let's go see if I can get your cock up, just in case I'm not knocked up yet."

"Now you're talking. But I think some indoor water sports are in order now."

"Indoor water sports are way high on my list of fun things to do."

"And, I'm keeping you naked all weekend."

We did stay naked all weekend, except for that night. We got dressed and went out to dinner and dancing. I got to wear my four inch heels for the first time in a while. Even then, I felt so little next to him. The big guy may have been a lousy basketball player, but he could dance. The slow ones were heaven for me. My big strong guy was holding me with his big cock against me. I felt like I was floating on a big puffy cloud. That night, I ended up with two more loads of those little wiggly tailed critters looking for my egg.

Sunday morning, I got up before he did. I took a quick shower and started making breakfast. I heard the shower start and started getting it ready. He walked in with his huge cock swaying back and forth. I stopped and looked at him.

"What?"

"Just admiring that big baby maker."

He chuckled.

"I'm admiring my naked woman in the kitchen."

"Just sit yourself down there. It's ready."

When we finished, I got up to load his dishwasher. I closed the door and he grabbed my arm. I looked down and saw his full hard cock.

"Oh my god, Honey. Look at you. You're all hard."

Without a work, he lifted me and settled me over his cock. His cock touched my pussy lips and I let out a groan.

"You have something in mind, big guy?"

"This."

Once again, my pussy lips spread out of the way as he slowly lowered me on his cock.

"Gaaaaa! Big cock in me again."

My pussy was so sensitive by then that I came immediately.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming for you, Honey. Oh god, yes."

"Keep cumming, babe. I've got another load of cum for you."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I want your seed on my egg. Fuck me."

He pushed deep in me again and unloaded another batch of cum. I cried out as he filled me. He held me against his chest till his cock stopped pulsing. I squeezed him hard, getting that last drop. He slowly slid out and my cervix captured his seed.

"My god, Honey, I cum so easy with you. I can't get enough of you."

"Two or three million little wigglers aren't enough?"

"NO. I want a zillion of them. Keep me full of them."

I finally recovered enough to stand up.

"Honey, I need to go home. My boys will be back soon. I need to get back in my Mom mode."

"What are you going to wear? All you brought is your thong. I think I damaged it getting it off you."

I found it and sure enough. Two string ties were torn off the bottoms.

"You must have been in a hurry to get me naked. You tore off the ties.

"Wait, I know what to do. I'll be right back."

I got my top on ok, He didn't destroy it. I stood there looking at my thong. He walked back in with a roll of masking tape.

"Hold it in place, I'll tape the sides together."

"You owe me a new swim suit."

"OK, but only if I get to pick it out."

"Yeah, I can guess what it will look like. Three little squares with thread holding them together."

"How did you know?"

"Ummm, you're a guy? An easy call."

With a smile, he asked: "You going around front?"

"Yeah, with my bottoms taped on and the girls half covered. Good idea."

"OK, back door it is."

I hurried over to the gate and swung it open. I could hear him chuckling. I made it to the back door and looked in. Thank God, my boys weren't home. I hurried into my bedroom and shut the door. Breathing a sigh of relief, I went into my bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself.

"What your smiling for? Because you got your pussy full of cum? Huh? Had a few hundred orgasms, did you? Got yourself knocked up, too? Got yourself a big hunk of man all to yourself?"

I did a few fist pumps, laughing at myself as I tossed my swimsuit in the trash. I couldn't remember being this happy.

***

I watched as she hurried to the gate, her ass cheeks jiggling like two mounds of jello. All I could think was, prime pussy. I loved holding those ass cheeks as he humped on my cock, doing things I didn't think were possible for a pussy to do. She made me cum so hard, I thought I might blow the head off my cock.

I started getting good feelings about her the first time we were together, working on my picture program. She was a strong, sensible woman, raising two boys on her own. She had done a very good job with them. The determination she showed, figuring out my program and making it work amazed me. Many women in her position would have met a guy and settled for a relationship that was just comfortable. She had waited for something more. I had to admire her.

The best part, she had chosen me. The universe must have aligned just right to point me to that house. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and her boys.

I went back in and put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I found my recliner and parked my tired ass. She had near fucked me to a stand still over the weekend. I smiled, knowing I had a lot of happy days ahead of me.

***

I just finished putting a load of my boys clothes in the washer and they burst in the door. Linda and Barb were with them.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! We're home!"

The boys sped off to their room and Linda and Barb followed me into the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee.

Of course Barb was first with the questions.

"Ok, girl. I called three times this weekend your you didn't answer. Where the hell were you?"

"I, umm, Trey and I, ahh, we, umm.."

"Holy shit. You got laid. Linda, she got laid. I knew it was going to happen."

I blushed and kept my mouth shut. Linda had a knowing smile on her face, but she was letting Barb do all the talking.

"Uhuh, got your little white pussy blacked, just like I said. Does he have nine inches."

"I, ahh, didn't measure it. But he's a big man, so umm..."

"I wonder, do they make condoms that big?"

Before I could think..."I don't know."

"On my God. You took him bareback. Did he cum in you or pull out?"

I didn't answer.

"Girl! You're probably knocked up by now. How many times did he cum in you?"

"I kinda lost count."

"Did he go down on you?"

"Of course. And before you ask, he definitely knows what he doing."

"Yep. She's knocked up. Linda, we have a wedding to plan."

The next day I told my boys that Trey was now my boyfriend. Their only response was, "Cool, Mom." Like they knew it was going to happen all along. A week later, Timmy asked if we were getting married. I just told him not to rush things. Apparently they had talked it over and it was ok with them. I had to explain that it was up to Trey to propose to me and that ended the discussion. I wondered if they were going to ask him about it.

***

As it turns out, I did get knocked up that weekend. My next period was conspicuous by it's absence. I waited to tell Trey thinking it might be a false alarm. My next one was absent too, and I told him.

He grabbed me up and swung me around howling like a madman.

"We did it! We did it!"

When he finally settled down, he got on one knee and proposed. I jumped him, crying and sobbing out, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

My boys heard all the commotion and came running in.

"Mom. Mom. What's wrong."

"Not at thing, guys. We're getting married."

Bobby turned to Timmy and they did a high five. Then Bobby surprised both of us.

"Trey, can we call you Dad?"

Trey broke down, with tears running down his cheeks, he nodded, and choked out a "Yes."

12