Trey the Next Day

Story Info
Trey wakes up after night streaking, naked.
7.3k words
4.67
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey was running as fast as he could away from dozens of women all trying to catch him, he was completely nude. They all jeered at him demanding he come back, that they needed a better look. He tried his best to out run them but they were getting closer. It wouldn't be long before they caught him. He turned the corner and unfortunately Violet was standing there haughtily, with her hands on her hips, causing him to stop.

"Nowhere to run! Nowhere to hide!" She said as the other women surrounded him. "Now show us what you got!" She demanded. He panicked and saw no way out and so he released his dick revealing it was throbbing hard. Violet began laughing maniacally all the women joining in. Suddenly he felt a sharp slap on his ass, followed by another one, then a third.

He woke with a start looking up, seeing Summer standing there with a sly smirk on her face. He reached for his ass which was stinging. He felt no clothing which caused him to panic again, hoping this was still a dream. His memories of last night flooded into him and he realized this must not be a dream.

"Get up silly!" Summer teased. "As fun as it is to see your red ass, let's get this show on the road." She was sipping a cup of coffee while wearing a baggie t-shirt making her body formless, Trey wondered what she wore underneath.

"Hi Summer." He said, a little nervous, still not used to being nude in front of her. "W-where are my clothes?"

"Good question, Violet had them last. You'll have to ask her. Do you mind getting up? I want to enjoy my coffee on my couch." She said smiling.

Trey was reluctant as he could feel his dick was rock hard and until now it was shielded from her. He knew she wouldn't put up with him for long and besides she saw it all last night. When he got up his dick sprang out and bounced causing Summer to giggle. Trey looked at her.

"Sorry still not used to seeing your rager... I have to say it's pretty nice!" She said winking. His dick somehow got harder from that comment. Her eyes danced from the motion. With the big reveal she sat down on the couch and Trey sat next to her.

"So umm...." He started trying to diffuse the awkwardness of sitting in front of a hot girl naked and hard while she remained clothed.

"What do you have planned today Trey?" She asked tilting her head.

Trey paused as he didn't really have anything planned today, but didn't want to sound like a loser with no social life. Unfortunately, his lengthy pause gave it away.

Summer laughed. "I guess not much if it takes that long to say it."

Finally, Trey spoke. "Y-yeah I guess my day is pretty free." He said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. Summer smiled at that.

"Well, I guess that means you're free to have fun with us then!" She said excitedly. Trey's heart started racing wondering what she meant. He would feel far more confident if he had clothing to wear, but as he was he only felt nerves.

Behind Trey he heard the front door open, he jumped to face the door and cover himself as best he could. He saw that it was Violet coming back, she wore a tight pair of running shorts and a sports bra which showed off her flat stomach, she was covered in a sheen of sweat clearly having just worked out.

She looked up at him and saw him covering himself and laughed. "Hard again! I think you like being in front of us like this!" She teased with a devious grin.

"Violet!" He exclaimed. "Summer said you knew where my clothes were...could you give them back now?"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm naked!"

She laughed. "Like that isn't obvious." She said rolling her eyes. "Still it sounds like a you problem!" She said excitedly.

"Please Violet! I just want to cover up again."

"Hmmmm, no I don't think so, I like seeing you like this. All naked and hard. Having a naked man running around here sounds pretty nice to me! How about to you Summer?"

Trey turned to Summer who had been ogling his ass shamelessly. "Yeah I think you improve the scenery quite nicely Trey." She said with a smile.

"I-I..." Trey was at a loss for words, as these were the last things he expected them to say. He finally found his words. "Listen girls," He said with a sigh. "Just give me my clothes so I can go." He said flatly.

"Well, I could but then I'd have to know where they were." Violet said causing Trey to face her again.

"What are you talking about!?" He asked in panic.

"You see? I kind of lost them while out running. I was crossing this bridge over the canal and I lost my grip and they fell in. They washed away. I'm not sure we could even find them now." She said with a wicked smile. Trey's heart sank as he sat on the couch, he was stuck nude at the mercy of these girls now.

"Cheer up Trey! I know we're having a good time! Right Summer?" Violet teased.

Summer laughed. "Yep! I'm having a great time!" Defeated he buried his face in his hands. He felt trapped, completely exposed without any clothing for him to use.

A thought occurred to him though. A towel! He would have to be clever to get one unseen. Then another thought occurred to him. Where are my keys? It wouldn't do him much good to leave in a towel, he suspected he could go to one of the apartments of the women he met last night, they would understand he was sure. He decided he would have to try, who knows how long Summer and Violet were going to string him along in their little game.

In his contemplation his dick had gone to a semi state which gave him a little relief as he was still self-conscious about showing his arousal. He looked up and saw the girls had moved on to something else. Violet had gone in the bathroom to shower and Summer was in the kitchen fiddling about.

Trey got up and began looking around the apartment at various photos and things just trying to pass time until the bathroom was open so he could casually sneak in and steal a towel, well borrow. He would return it once he didn't rely on it for cover. He heard a door open behind him and he turned to see Samantha walk out rubbing her eyes. She wore an adorable black nightie that showed off well against her pale skin. Her ample cleavage and stiff nipples showing through the top.

She yawned lightly stretching showing off her tits as she sleepily opened her eyes saying hello to Trey with a smile. The sight cause Trey's dick to go from 6 to midnight in an instant. Samantha blushed and giggled at the sight and trey blushed as well clearly unable to hide the effect she had on him.

"Now that's a sight I could get used to waking up to!" She said cheerily as she continued her blushed smile looking away cutely from Trey. Trey fought with all his might not to cover or show embarrassment again, especially after their experience together last night.

"Hey Samantha! You want some coffee!" Summer asked.

"Yeah that sounds good!" She said still blushing. "Come sit with me Trey." She said cutely trying not to stare at him.

"O-okay!" he squeaked, trying not to act nervous and failing.

"So how come you didn't get dressed yet?" Samantha asked.

Trey hung his head. "Violet lost my clothes..."

"What!?" She asked appearing peeved. "That's not cool, you fulfilled the bet she should give you your clothes back!"

"Too late now! They're long gone!" Summer said with a laugh. Samantha glared at her.

"Not cool!" She said steaming.

"What? You don't like seeing him like this?" She said smiling knowingly.

"Wha-! No! I mean yes! I mean you should just give him his clothes back!" She said apparently flustered at the question. Summer giggled.

"Yeah your as good at hiding your arousal as Trey is!" Summer said rolling her eyes. Samantha just looked forward and blushed. Trey suddenly got annoyed at Summer for teasing Samantha.

"Leave her alone Summer!" He said with a sudden unexpected strength. Summer was surprised by this as was made apparent by her expression.

"And just what exactly are you going to do if I don't!" She said domineeringly placing her free hand on her hip while she sipped her coffee. Trey's confidence started washing away almost instantly, he then felt Samantha's hand on his thigh and he looked at her.

"It's okay Trey." She said allowing him to calm down a bit, well he calmed down everywhere but one place. Her hand still on his thigh made him start sweating a bit as electricity seemed to be rushing from her fingers and coursing over the entirety of Trey's body. Then he smelled her beautiful scent, it was the most intoxicating smell he had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. His head started swimming as it washed over him.

"Oh my god Trey! You really like it when she touches you don't you!" Summer teased snapping Trey out of his stupor. He looked down and saw his dick throbbing violently. "Man, you might cum from just her hand on your thigh." Samantha suddenly removed her hand flushing a deep crimson.

"Wow Trey!" Samantha said as she giggled in shy cute way. Trey too flushed a deep crimson one even deeper than Samantha. Once again Trey felt very awkward.

Summer laughed. "It's so nice having you naked Trey! That way you can't lie and tell Samantha you don't like her. Like it's so much fun that you literally no way to hide just how hot you think she is." Trey was so embarrassed by her words, mostly because they were patently and objectively true. His physical exposure was bad enough but his dick being bare made his feelings just as exposed. After all a man wears his emotions on his cock!

The water in the bathroom shut off then and after a minute Violet came out in just a towel. She saw Samantha blushing deeply and Trey's dick pointing straight up before she went to her room. "Hey Samantha! Is lover boy over their embarrassing you with his hard cock that is all stiff because of you!" She laughed and Samantha glared at her. Summer just seemed amused as she sipped her coffee. Violet then went to her room.

Trey seeing his opening excused himself to the bathroom. The girls said go ahead and he went in closing the door behind him, grateful for some much-needed privacy. He looked around the bathroom and it was a typical girl bathroom with lotions, face products, hair care products, and...no towels, what the hell? He looked in the cabinets on the counters, heck he even checked in the shower itself and nothing. Trey sank into the wall as he realized his plan wasn't going to work and he was still quite trapped. Dejectedly he flushed the toilet and washed his hands and came back to the living room.

Summer was back in the kitchen putting some dishes away and Samantha was doing something on her phone. Not knowing what to do with himself he decided to sit back with Samantha, she smiled at him as he sat down and he smiled weakly back at her. She apparently was feeling less embarrassed now, probably because Trey was less aroused.

Now he had a new problem he didn't know what on Earth to do with himself, he knew he had no chance at escape nor did he have something to occupy himself. Samantha seeming to sense his despair spoke up. "Are you okay Trey?"

Her look was one of concern. "I just don't know what to do. I don't have any clothes and I don't have my keys. It's just a lot, you know?"

Samantha seemed to be empathizing and opened her mouth to say something when a knock came at the door. Summer answered it without hesitation and Trey heard a familiar voice greeting Summer. He turned and confirmed his suspicion, it was Tiffany. They made eye contact and her eyes twinkled.

"Trey! Good, your still here and...still naked! Summer I gotta give you credit for that one!" She said playfully to Summer. Summer then turned to Trey with her hands on her hips once again standing with an air of superiority.

"Did you run into her last night Trey?" Samantha asked, apparently not aware of the events. He nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah he and I had a fun little encounter in the hot tub last night! Hehe I'm just glad you're still here so I could get another look!" She said grinning as she entered the apartment. She was wearing sleeveless a black and white floral summer dress, synched at the waist and showing off some nice cleavage. Her wavy bright brown hair framed her face perfectly and she wore dark red lipstick accentuating her full luscious lips. He found her incredibly beautiful then as he remembered all the times they worked together.

He felt his embarrassment rising as she got closer he was just starting to get used to the other three now, but Tiffany was another story entirely. Trey thought back to the night before and their little fun. It only took a second and his dick sprang completely back to life causing Tiffany to giggle.

"Thinking about last night Trey?" She said with a grin.

"What did you two get into last night?" Summer asked curiously with a smirk.

"Well, like I said we met in the hot tub. He was so cute trying to hide beneath the bubbles. He thought he was gonna get away with his little streak, but you had already tipped me off. I cornered him essentially and since he was sooo horny it was easy to get what I needed from him. A delightful little finger induced orgasm." Saying the last sentence with a wink, causing Trey to blush.

"You fingered her..." Samantha said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Oh, get off it Samantha, he titty-fucked you last night!" Summer said and Samantha flushed.

"Oooh you titty-fucked her, Trey? That's hot, especially with a big one like yours. I would've loved to have seen that..." Tiffany said suggestively as she sat next to Trey. He could feel his heart beating as hard as it did the night before.

"You should have seen the load he shot!" Violet said as she exited her room now wearing some casual comfy clothes. "Samantha was practically coated in it!" She teased.

Samantha just flushed apparently embarrassed by her friends revealing last night's events.

"Mmmm! Sounds hot!" Tiffany said eyeing down Trey's cock. Trey tried to take slow deep breaths to calm himself, but it wasn't working.

"So, what are you up to Tiffany?" Summer asked.

"I was just gonna go get some lunch, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join me? I was thinking something light, but now I'm thinking maybe sausage?" She said as she looked at Trey. His dick jumped at the suggestion, Violet, Summer, and Tiffany laughed. While it seemed that Samantha was a little put off by the joke.

"You guys go ahead, I'm not hungry." Samantha said as she stood up and went to her room. Trey looked after her concerned. Violet rolled her eyes as Samantha passed.

"What about you Trey, do you want to...come?" Winking as she said the last word.

"I don't have any clothes." He hung his head.

"You don't!? How did that happen?" She asked incredulously with a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

"I'm not sure I just lost his clothes while I was out running." Violet interjected with a smug tone.

Tiffany laughed. "Oh violet! You bad girl!"

"Here let me and Violet change into going out attire and we'll join you." The two girls then went to their respective rooms to change, leaving Trey alone with Tiffany on the couch. He turned to her and found she was once again staring at his hard cock. She looked up when she noticed he was looking at her and she smiled suggestively. She then turned to her purse and pulled a piece of paper out.

"Here! When you get your phone back text me! I know I said I'd get your number from Summer but this will be easier! We have to hang out soon!" She said her expression never shifting. She then placed her hand on his thigh and ran her fingers up the length of it reminding Trey further of their encounter the night before. Trey started breathing heavily in anticipation and she finally did it she grabbed a hold of him and began stroking. He looked in her eyes and she smiled as she pleasured him. He leaned back and fell into a euphoric stupor as she continued to work his staff. He felt he was close when a door opened behind them and Tiffany removed her hand quickly

"You two having fun?" Violet asked. Trey looked at her and saw she had a knowing smirk. He looked back at Tiffany and saw she had blushing smile. "Don't let me interrupt..."

"Don't worry we were just finishing up." Tiffany said quickly.

"It doesn't look like he finished." Violet said with a little giggle. Summer emerged from her room wearing some tight jeans and a shirt that showed off her toned midriff. Violet wore some booty shorts that showed off her big ass and a low-cut long sleeve shirt which showed her tits off. Trey found himself staring at their outfits.

"Trey you know you are the best gage for if our outfits are sexy enough!" Summer teased as she looked at his cock dancing in response to them, well that and the abrupt end to his time with Tiffany. "You guys ready?" Summer asked. They confirmed and went for the door.

Summer said goodbye to Trey in a friendly sort of way, Violet was quick and dismissive, while Tiffany lingered a moment longer and said bye lustily shooting him a wink and protracted gaze on his cock. They shut the door behind them and went about their day. Trey, still turned on beyond belief, sat on the couch trying to calm down after Tiffany's attention. He managed to do so after quite some time, and his dick was now only a semi.

He remembered then that Samantha had run to her room, and she seemed upset. He felt bad that she got upset, when the events with Tiffany happened the night before he wasn't thinking about Samantha, or thinking period! Still he wanted to make sure she was okay and to comfort her.

He went to her door and knocked. She weakly said come in, and he opened the door gently. She was sitting on her bed looking at her phone with a somewhat solemn expression, not even looking up as he entered. He asked if he could join her and she said he could if he wanted.

They sat on the bed together without Samantha looking up from her phone, Trey tried to find something to say as it felt very awkward, in no small part because he was still naked.

Finally, he found the will to speak. "Samantha I-"

She cut him off almost immediately. "Look Trey, I'm sorry with how I reacted earlier. I was just m- a little surprised hearing about you and Tiffany. I don't know it's just I, I don't know."

"Samantha, she caught me I really didn't know what was happening when it was happening. I was just so horny and she teased me and I had no way to stop her."

"Be honest, did you want to stop her." She said looking up from her phone with the "really?" expression.

Trey dropped his eyes. "No, I didn't want to stop her."

"Well, at least your being honest. Listen Trey after last night I need to think a bit about how I feel. How about you head home? I have towel in here and I know where your phone and keys are." He watched as she stood up and threw him a towel. She walked over out of the room and he followed her. She came back from Violet's room with his keys and phone.

"Samantha, I-I" He stammered.

"Trey it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong I just feel weird now, and I have to figure things out on my end. How about this, I'm gonna use your phone to text my number and when I figure things out and want to see you again I'll text you. Until then just let me think, please." She stated flatly. Trey wanted to say more, do more, but he could see now wasn't the time. He sighed and said he hoped she figured things out soon and then said goodbye.

He left the apartment and the sun burned his eyes. It took a minute for them to adjust and he started towards his car wearing only a towel. When he got to the first floor he ran into a familiar face, Kait. As soon as she saw him a massive grin spread across her face. She had the same adorable curls and glasses from the night before, but now she seemed to be dressed casually with sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hey Trey!" She exclaimed as she looked him up and down. "Found something to wear I see!"

12