Trey the Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha yeah! The girls lost my clothes, so they finally lent me a towel so I could go home." He said as he stood there awkwardly.

"Uh-huh! A likely story, they just wanted to keep you naked so they could keep drinking it all in." She said as she once again looked him up and down.

"I have that suspicion too." He admitted.

"So, you're just heading home now, huh? You must've had quite a good time with them if it took this long to leave."

"There was some fun, but honestly they mostly were just messing with me. It's not like I got laid or anything." He admitted, though after he did he regretted it.

"Those teases! After what they put you through they owed you something."

Trey reflected and felt he did get something. "Yeah I guess, haha." He said still awkward.

"Well if you were just gonna head home you should take me up on my offer from last night! Me and my roommates are just hanging out and they are dying to meet you!" She said with a twinkle in her eyes. Trey thought about it for about a second before deciding, the hell with it.

"You know what Kait, I'll take you up on that!" He said shooting her a smile. She cheered excitedly and grabbed his hand. "Wait weren't you going somewhere? Like why are you outside?"

"Oh, I was just gonna go dip my toes in the pool, but this is waaaay better!" She said beaming. He was a little surprised by just how excited she was, he didn't realize how positive the impression he left last night was. He struggled to keep his hand on the towel, keys, and phone while they ran together. They arrived at her door and she quickly unlocked it.

"Girls! I have a little surprise for you! Remember the guy I told you I ran into last night?" She asked some unseen girls.

A feminine voice responded. "The naked one? Yeah, we still don't believe you met a hot naked guy with a huge dick last night."

"Well, the joke's on you cause here he is! Trey come on in!"

Trey walked into the apartment and there was a short curvy Latina girl with her hair in a bun sitting on the couch when he walked in. He couldn't really assess her body while she sat down. She looked up and her expression shifted to surprise.

"See Leticia, I was telling the truth! Where's Viv? She needs to see this too."

Leticia's expression shifted to a smile as she checked Trey out. Trey was suddenly conscious he was naked except for the towel he wore, he concentrated with all his might not to get aroused. "Viv! Get in here we have company."

Suddenly a black woman emerged from her room, her skin dark, her hair natural and parted down the middle, she was tall, probably an inch taller than Trey. She was wearing booty shorts and a sports bra. She was in great shape, toned all over with legs that went on for days and her tits were quite full. All leading up to a gorgeous face, this girl could've been a model by Trey's estimation.

"What is going on I was-" Then she saw Trey and she sort of smirked. "Oh! It's that kind of company." She said as she checked Trey out. He blushed from the attention.

"This is Trey! He was the one I met last night!"

"Well, he certainly is cute! Like you said." Leticia said with a smile.

"Cute is one thing you said about him, but I was more interested in the other thing you told us about him." Viv said raising her eyebrow at Trey. He could feel his mouth getting dry as these new women appraised him in his minimal cover.

"Hehe, calm down Viv you just met the guy." Kait said rolling her eyes.

"What? You just met him when you got to see what he was packing! Now that he's here, I'm curious." She started walking towards Trey with an air of superiority. Trey felt his nerves begin to spike.

"Viv you bad girl! Leave the poor guy alone!" Leticia said. Viv looked to her and then back at Trey and smirked. She turned and sat down on the couch. Before she did Trey got a look at her ample yet toned ass covered by her shorts which accurately said "juicy". She looked to Trey as soon as she sat down.

"Well, go on Trey! Introduce yourself!" Kait said giddily.

"Um, hi I'm Trey." Was all he could muster. Viv and Leticia looked at each other and smirked.

"Well I'm Leticia, it's nice to meet you Trey!"

"And I'm Viv, but I bet you already knew that." She said haughtily.

"Do you ladies want a drink? I invited him over for one, last night and he agreed just now!" Kait said enthusiasm showing through each word.

"You know me girl, I'm always down for a drink!" Leticia said never looking away from Trey.

"I could go for a nice stiff one right now." Viv said as she looked at Trey's covered crotch. He flushed at the comment.

"Trey you want one too, right?"

"Y-yeah I could go for a drink." He squeaked causing Leticia and Viv to look at each other and giggle.

"Why don't you come sit with us Trey?" Leticia asked pouting her lips.

"Yeah we don't bite, hard." Viv said once again raising an eyebrow. Trey gulped and walked over to them. They made a space between them and he sat between the girls. They eyed him up and down.

Now he was closer to Leticia he could assess her looks better. She was cute in a different way than Kait, but still cute. She had a very large ass from what he could tell, but he wondered what it looked like while she stood. Her tits were equally ample making him wonder what they looked like bare. He had to stop those thoughts in their tracks or else he might start getting excited.

"So, Trey. What do you do when you're not streaking?" Viv asked with a smirk.

"I um go to school right now."

"Oh really? Me too!" Leticia said. "At the university, right?"

"Yeah. I've been going for a couple years. It's tough but I want to make something of myself."

"Oooh a man with a future. Way better than the losers I've dated, and way cuter too!" Leticia said as she looked him up and down her eyes lingering on the spot on the towel covering his crotch. Even though he was covered the way they looked at him made him feel quite naked. He could feel himself stirring below and he got nervous.

"Who's ready for some drinks!" Kait came in with a tray with four drinks on it.

"I am!" Leticia said excitedly raising her hand never taking her eyes off of Trey.

Kait brought them over and handed each of them a drink. "Guys! You didn't leave a place for me to sit!"

"Why don't you sit on Trey's lap! I bet he'd like that!" Leticia said with a devious smile as she sipped her drink.

"It's okay I'll stand Kait." Trey offered as he stood up and let her sit down. She graciously accepted and sat down with glee. He could see all the girls were staring at him. With some distance from Viv and Leticia he felt a little more at ease, but still very awkward and this was while he still had a towel on! He sipped on his drink and tried to act as casual as possible, but in reality, he probably looked very uncomfortable.

"So um, Kait and Viv what do you two do? I know Leticia is a student now." He asked trying to stir up a conversation.

"Me I work at a bank as a teller!" Kait said smiling. "Thanks for asking! It was so considerate!"

Viv smirked and rolled her eyes at Kait's enthusiasm. "I am a dancer, and not like you think! I keep my clothes on when I perform!" Viv said.

"Oh! You should see her Trey! She is so graceful! I'm always in awe during her performances!" Kait said excitedly.

"Really? That's awesome!" Trey said with a smile. Now for the first time it seemed that Viv was a little shy.

"It's nothing really." She said brushing the comment off apparently still trying to look cool.

They all chatted for a bit about this and that progressively getting more and more tipsy. The conversation started to run dry as each of them ran out of questions to ask. Trey almost thought he should get going before he wore out his welcome when Viv spoke up.

"You know Trey. When Kait invited you in to meet us I think she had something more in mind than just a little chat." She said suggestively as she took another sip from her drink.

"Yeah Trey! You know why she invited you here! We want a show!" Leticia said bouncing on the couch.

"Guys! I just wanted you to meet him! You know, so you would believe me." Kait said blushing.

"If you wanted them to believe you why didn't you just show them the picture you took?" Trey asked not realizing he just revealed something.

"Picture!?" Leticia said as she turned to Kait. "You took a picture!? And you didn't show us!" She shouted teasingly, smiling the whole time.

Viv pushed her shoulder. "I think she wanted to keep it for...private...use." She said smirking at her.

"Shut up Viv! It's not that I didn't use it to ma- I didn't use it!" She said too loudly while looking down and blushing.

"I don't blame you if you did! I mean he looks that cute with a towel on and if he's as big as you say he is I'd say he's pretty hot." Viv said as she looked suggestively at Trey. Trey was the one to blush now.

"So Trey?" Leticia said as she turned back to him. "Why don't you show us what you showed our little Kait last night? I mean unless you're scared!" She teased.

"I'm not scared!" He spoke up puffing out his chest, the accusation and alcohol actually giving him some confidence.

"Well then, we're waiting..." Viv said as she leaned back confidently.

"Trey don't give in to their bullshit. Just stay clothed, you know? If you want..." She blushed and then began speaking rapidly. "I mean I wouldn't mind if you got naked again, but don't feel obligated on our account. After all last night was a bet and it was an accident you ran into m-" not pausing until Viv put her hands over her mouth mid-sentence.

"Trey do what you want to. If you want to show us how big you can get we're all interested. If you're worried you won't...measure up. Then I guess you could just keep that towel on." Viv said with a smile. Trey knew she had him, his pride couldn't let her get away with implying what she was implying. It was time for the reveal and he knew it.

He stood tall mustering all his confidence. His loins began to stir in anticipation, he decided to turn around to tease them a bit. With his back turned he undid the knot in his towel and dropped it to the floor. His dick sprang to life as the last impetus was removed from and it swung free once again.

"Wow! You went on and on about his dick but you never mentioned he had such a nice ass!" Leticia shouted excitedly. Viv laughed at the comment.

"Hey it's not my fault I never got a good a look at it! But I agree it is definitely worth a mention!" Kait squeaked.

"Well, big boy. Let's see what you got!" Viv demanded with a hint of lust in her voice. Trey took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He turned slowly and heard a gasp from Leticia. He opened his eyes and saw that Leticia's jaw was on the floor, Kait was smiling adorably and blushing, and Viv had a lusty look as her eyes were glued to his cock.

"Oh my god Kait! How did you not jump that thing last night?" Leticia said excitedly. "I mean look at it, it's practically screaming 'hop on me!'" She said with a grin.

"I don't know I just met the guy!" Kait said practically yelling, clearly a little embarrassed.

"Well Trey, you just confirmed that Kait is definitely not a liar..." Viv said her voice sultry and hot. She was driving Trey crazy.

"I'm gonna touch it!" Leticia said as she hopped to her feet. Trey froze not able to process what was happening

"Wait!" Kait said as she tried standing up, but Viv stopped her.

"Let her have her fun." Viv said as she grinned deviously. Leticia ran over to Trey till she was standing right before him. She looked down at his dick which was now throbbing, she giggled and turned her gaze to his eyes. Her height had her head just below his chin, now that she stood he could assess her body a little better. She was definitely thick, but not fat. He ass was a little bigger than he thought is was, her waist was just slightly narrower than her tits and ass. She began reaching for his dick ever so slowly, teasing Trey mercilessly. She paused as her hand hovered over it he could feel her heat, and he was sure she could feel his. She grinned and finally grabbed it slowly wrapping her fingers around its girth.

Trey gasped and Leticia giggled again. "Wow! It's so hard! I bet this thing feels great when it's inside you!" She said as she squeezed gently never breaking eye contact with Trey. His breathing was fast now as his excitement kept growing. She began running her fingers along it gently up and down causing it to jump, and she did her sexy giggle yet again. "You like this don't you, Trey?"

"Yes!" He said breathily.

"Yeah I can tell..." She said sexily. "You girls want to feel? It's pretty great!" She said as she turned to the other two. Kait was smiling so wide Trey thought her cheeks would cramp, and her blush was so deep he thought her head was gonna burst. Viv just had a salacious smile.

Viv spoke up first. "I think Kait should go next. I mean she was the one who brought him here!" She said with her devious smile never changing.

"I don't know guys, I mean, it's just, I don't know!" She said quickly shaking her head in embarrassment.

"Just do it!" Viv said as she pushed her to her feet. Kait straightened out her clothes and averted her gaze smiling cutely.

"Ok I guess if that's what Trey wants!" She said as she kept her gaze averted twisting back and forth adorably.

"What do you say Trey? Do you want Kait to touch your rock-hard throbbing cock?" Leticia asked him.

"Yes." He said breathlessly. Kait walked over innocently not looking at Trey until she was upon him, then she looked into his eyes. Her adorable blushing smile staying glued to her face. She reached for it without breaking eye contact. He felt her fingers brush against his cock and he gasped, she giggled. She looked down and gently rubbed her hand along its length and it jumped once again. She looked up at his eyes and stuck her tongue between her teeth excitedly. Her gentle touch only teased him and he was going nuts, he wanted nothing more than for her to grab him and stroke him properly, but she was too shy.

"You know Trey this thing feels really good in my hand! I like it!" She said as she smiled, narrowing her eyes as her cheeks rose.

"Alright Kait you had your turn now it's mine!" Viv said suddenly as she stood up. She walked over to Trey swaying her hips as she did, flaunting her assets and enhancing Trey's arousal purposely. She closed the gap quickly and looked down slightly at Trey, she wore a haughty domineering expression. She knew how hot she was and she knew how much Trey wanted her. In that moment Trey would've done anything to be with her, he had lost all control of himself as his desperate arousal was peaking.

She swiftly grabbed his cock, and unlike the other two she wasn't gentle. She grabbed it firmly and squeezed, causing Trey to jump a little. She laughed in a soft but authoritative manner. Viv began stroking, slowly at first, but with increasing pace. Trey was in heaven as she worked him.

"Yeah you that don't you big boy!" She said as she looked in his eyes. His expression was one of euphoric pleasure as she mercilessly played with his raging hard-on. She looked down at it as she stroked. "Mmmm! That looks tasty...Would you like that Trey? If I tasted you?"

"Yes!" He said this time with a full breath and a squeaky voice. She once again laughed in her haughty way.

"I knew you would..." She said as she continued stroking, she began to lower herself and Trey's eyes bulged. Then suddenly she let go and sat back on the couch apparently lowering herself just to sit down again. "Well too bad! I don't blow guys I just met! What do you think I am a slut?" She said as she grinned maniacally at him. Trey looked at her dumbfounded as his dick throbbed helplessly, desperate for release. "Now we're done touching you today, but you clearly need some relief from the pressure that's obviously building up. So why don't you put on a show for us?" She said now smiling lustily at him. Leticia walked over and sat her wide ass on the couch and turned to Trey with a lusty grin.

"I like that idea!" Leticia said. "Come on and join us Kait!" She said patting the space on the couch next to her. Kait quickly ran over with short fast steps. She sat down on the couch and flashed a toothy smile at Trey.

"Now that your audience is situated." Kait started as she spoke with confident authority. "It's time for the show! Now! Jerk! Off!" She said pausing between the last three words for effect.

Trey needed no further invitation he desperately grabbed his cock and stroked it with all his might. His eyes rolled back as he indulged in the feeling. He was so turned on it hurt. He opened his eyes and saw all the girl's gazes glued to his cock. He started breathing fast as his pleasure heightened, they were captivated by the show, almost as captivated as Trey was with the feeling. He stroked and stroked as his pulsating pleasure rose and rose. Suddenly he gasped as the point of no return arrived, he held it in as long as he could until he relented. The glorious feeling of cumming washed over him as he spilled every ounce of seed his desperate balls could produce. Rope after rope jetted out until he was well and completely spent. He leaned back on the counter to steady himself as his knees went weak. He looked up and saw three approving expressions at the show he just put on.

"Not gonna lie, that was fucking HOT!" Leticia yelled as she giggled.

"Not bad...not bad at all..." Viv said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god Trey! That was sooooo much!" Kait said as she laughed wildly.

Trey still catching his breath. "The pleasure was all mine ladies!" He joked as he smiled weakly. They all laughed raucously, even Viv as her haughty air seemed to crack a little.

"Let's get you something to clean you up big boy!" Viv said as she went into the kitchen for some paper towels. He got cleaned up and looked to the girls.

"Well, I think Trey is really tired now and should get going." Viv said with a smirk.

"Awww it's over already?" Leticia said disappointed.

"Calm down, I'm sure Trey will happily return to us sometime...possibly give us another show?" Viv said as she raised an eyebrow to Trey suggestively.

Trey now barely catching his breath said tiredly. "Sure, anytime!" He then gave them a tired smile.

"I'll hold you too that!" Leticia said excitedly.

Kait stood up then still blushing and smiling, Trey was starting to love her cute shy smile. "We should get you home Trey."

She and Trey started to leave when Viv called behind them. "Hey Trey you forgetting something?"

They turned back and saw she was holding the towel he had on when he came in. Kait ran over and grabbed it. "Thanks Viv!" She handed it Trey and he wrapped himself in it.

They exited and as they shut the door, Viv called behind them suggestively. "Don't be stranger, big boy!" laughing as the door shut.

They went to his car without a word. They got to his car and Kait turned to Trey and looked in his eyes. "So, today was fun!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, it was." He said smiling satisfactorily.

"You're gonna come back soon, right?" She asked expectantly.

"Of course!" He said enthusiastically. She squealed excitedly as he said that and then surprised him by jumping up and kissing him, as she did so she ran her hands around his back and grabbed his ass.

"hehehe! Sorry couldn't resist!" She said as she grinned.

"It's okay I don't mind...I don't mind at all." He said as he reciprocated her grin.

Suddenly she hooked her thumbs in his towel and jumped back stealing it off his body, she turned and ran. "See you later nudie cutie!" She said as she ran away. He almost went after, but decided it would be better to just get in his car and drive home naked. As he pulled out of the parking lot to drive home, he hoped he could get into his apartment without running into one of his neighbors.

12