Triad

Story Info
In the distant future, humanity has been enslaved.
5.1k words
3.82
5.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

???????Chapter 1: Salvation.

Chris leaned against the trunk of the huge tree, breathing heavily.

He could feel his body about to collapse, cell by cell, due to his physical and spiritual energies rejecting each other. He was also fully aware of the poison coursing through his veins, accelerating the process, as well as his multiple injuries, which while individually insignificant, collectively posed a serious threat to his body, especially with the curse on him. allowing multiple infections to occur, as individually harmless as each of his wounds, but dangerous as a whole, that magic curse was a serious thing.

UEG had finally found him. Despite his multiple hiding places and all the red herrings he left in his wake, the underground elimination group (UEG) had tracked him down and ambushed him. This was the result. It seemed like too much effort just to get rid of a mere human, but he knew better.

Not only was he a loose end in the investigation of his parents and stepmother, he was a possible threat as his son because he would seek revenge, and also his birth was an attempt against the sacred laws of the empire.

A new wave of shivers ran through him, accompanied by the excruciating but already familiar pain, and Chris felt dizziness overtake him. His vision blurred, his balance unstable, and he would have fallen to the ground had it not been for the tree supporting his weight. The last thing he saw and heard before his conscious completely left him were two female figures demanding their identities from each other.

****

"Hey, identify yourself right now, I'm serious! I won't hesitate to use... Oh shit!" The threat was interrupted when the owner of the voice and the target of her threat reached the tree on which Chris was leaning, finding him unconscious and deathly pale, bleeding from his multiple wounds, convulsing slightly from time to time.

"Damn, he's dying." The other girl muttered under her breath as she approached.

"Hey, don't come any closer if you don't want..."

"Shut up and help me, damn it! If we don't act now, he will die!" The other girl yelled, apparently having lost her patience.

Both girls held Chris's body laying him gently on the forest ground, kneeling on either side of him as they began to examine him.

"I detect magic on him, it seems some kind of curse to cause accidents and minor injuries, as well as promote infections in that wounds."

"I don't know anything about any magic, what I do know is that he has been poisoned and all of his organs seem to be collapsing for some reason. It's not the poison, though it's certainly not helping either."

"Energy imbalance. His yin and yang are fighting, and since positive yin is weaker than negative yang, it's winning. The problem is that without his yin, his cells are going into necrosis. The cell collapse is due to the opposite reaction. Loss of yan. Possibly aided by that poison you mentioned, it may even be precisely the cause of it."

"Shit, I can't do anything on my own, there's too much damage, removing the poison now won't do anything, his organs are too affected. Damn, even poisoned his blood smells delicious..."

The other girl looked at her in disbelief at her last comment, but her expression didn't indicate that she had any idea how to save Chris either.

"My magic can't help either," the witch commented with a sigh. "I could remove the curse over time and heal his wounds, but time is precisely something he doesn't have right now."

They both seemed contemplative for a moment, and suddenly they acted at the same time.

With a flash of magic, vines sprouted from the witch, some kind of plant growing out of her as if it would have stayed inside her body until now. The plant wrapped the battered human, forming a giant vegetable cocoon around him, filling itself with a strange green liquid and closing instantly around his body.

At the same time, a techno-organic incubator formed around the plant and the human, with various tubes and wires connecting it to the other girl, the device taking the form of an artificial womb and filling itself with a red liquid resembling blood. Coating the inside of the womb was a slime substance very much like mold.

The two girls looked at each other, silent understanding on their faces, before nodding, seeming to make up their minds.

"Succubus, huh?" The witch commented with a smile.

"Some problem with that?"

"No, not at all, actually that will make things easier for the three of us."

"You are aware of what will happen if we complete that particular process, right?"

"We don't have mutch of a choice. Even if we can cure him, those bastards will continue to hunt him down, and eventually they'll find out a way to eliminate him permanently. I don't know about you, but I certainly can't be constantly in guard. At some point we will miss something important and then..."

The other girl sighed and nodded.

"Do you think it will work?" She asked her partner.

"Well, if it doesn't work, all three of us will die, so it won't matter."

Looking back at each other, they both nodded again, reaffirming their decision, and then closed their eyes with a look of concentration on their faces.

The witch began to transform slowly, her skin taking on a greenish hue, as if she was turning into a humanoid plant, her hair turning the same greenish hue and resembling grass or leaves. Strange fiery red tattoos began to appear all over her body, patches of black skin surrounding them, as if they had been literally burned into her. Her breasts increased in size as her body took on a more hypersexualized shape. a pair of horns sprouted from her forehead and a demonic looking tail came out of her back completing her look. The last change came to his face, a pair of fangs forming in her mouth as her tongue split like a forked tongue and her eyes became slanted like a reptile's, its irises taking on a strange color pattern that alternated green grass with blood red as her pupils seemed to turn completely black.

The other girl seemed to lose some of her curves, her body becoming somewhat more modest, though still beautiful. She grew a bit slimmer and more agile, her black pupils turning red, her skin paler considerably as did her hair, and strange electronic circuit-like patterns appeared imprinted on her skin, glowing with some type of energy.

The biggest change was produced inside the strange artificial womb. The fungus fused with the plant and the technology, while the green liquid came out of the plant and the red one entered, both fluids intermingling. Despite the strange liquids moving around, Chris's body was still visible, so it was easy to see his transformation as it happened.

His body seemed to absorb the strange liquids through skin, while all his wounds were closing faster and faster. some kind of biosuit covered him, face mask included, apparently taking care of his life support, while a strange magic entered his body, permeating every part of him. His body grew stronger with each passing moment, until suddenly the whole process stopped.

The strange artificial womb, now empty of liquid, degraded itself at a rapid rate along with the strange biosuit, disappearing in seconds as if it had never existed. At the same time, all the magic seemed to finish being absorbed by Chris's body and the plant begins to rapidly wither and dry up, disintegrating without a trace. Chris was completely free again, standing in front of his two saviors.

"auto-diagnostick started, systems checked at 0%," he speaked with a strange monotonous voice. His face was expressionless, but his eyes flickered and swiveled, glowing with binary code and complex biological and technological schemes from within, as if his retina were a screen. At the same time, a magical aura surrounded him, circles filled with magic symbols spinning in it, hundreds of different diagnostick spells being cast on him at once as if his own magic was intelligent and was assessing the status of his host.

As before, the entire process ended abruptly, the magic disappeared without a trace, and Chris's eyes returned to normal. He blinked as if coming out of a deep trance state, looking in surprise at the two girls in front of him, who had been looking at him for a long time with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension in their expressions.

"Are you okay?" They asked in unison, then looked at each other in surprise before smiling cautiously.

"I guess so," Chris answered, looking at them confused.

"Oh! Where are my manners?" The green-haired girl scolded herself. "My name is Lilith, you can call me Lily, and this is Aileen..." She stoped abruptly realizing that she shouldn't know it, because during their confrontation neither of them had introduced themselves. "How the hell do I know your name?"

"Probably due to the demon essence you took from me," Aileen replied with a smile directed at both of them. "And after this, I think you can both call me Ai."

"Lily," the other girl confirmed , looking at her again to give her a wary smile, extending a hand in each direction to shake those of her companions.

"Don't be a strange," Ai replied, slapping her hand away, before walking over to her and wrapping her in a hug. "Now you know everything about me and I know everything about you, so drop the formalities."

Lily laughed with delight, returning the other girl's hug with enthusiasm. "I guess you're right," she said in a affectionate tone.

Chris looked at them, still confused, not understanding what they were talking about or the strange feelings of attraction he had when looking at Lily. When he look at Ai was suddenly startled by a series of holographic windows appeared around her, like a kind of virtual UD, informing him of his compatibility with the girl. "What the hell?" He said nervously.

"Come here, fool," Lily said with a warm smile, disentangling herself a bit from her partner but without breaking the hug. "I know what you're feeling, because I feel the same. Let it happen, I promise you will understand everything very soon."

Still confused but unable to resist, Chris entered the double hug, as Ai had also moved to hug him. He looked at Lily, feeling himself more and more attracted to the girl, and began to tremble with a mix of nerves and excitement, wanting to kiss her and not understanding why.

"Shhh. Calm down honey, everything will be fine, I promise," the girl said softly. closing the distance between their faces, she raised a hand to gently caress his cheek and matching their mouths.

Magic flared around them the instant their lips met, but their concentration was on the other. Their mouths explored each other carefully, the shy wariness of new lovers mixed with a strange instinct for intimacy, as if they knew exactly how to kiss each other perfectly, feeling a strange familiarity. They both sighed at the same time, tilting their faces to deepen the kiss, their eyes closing as their mouths opened so their tongues met and entangled each other.

"It worked," Ai whispered in wonder as she watched the double spectacle, both the resulting magical reaction and the intimate passion of her companions. The magical aura that enveloped them contained hundreds of runic patterns in motion, the magic seeming to know what to do on its own. Ai tightened into the embrace, sighing raggedly with emotion, the smell of them both saturating her nostrils. At the same time, the invisible demonic aura that Lily now possessed began to act, affecting the three of them.

"God, I need you! Come here," Lily said breaking the kiss with Chris, only to pull Ai by the back of her neck with the other hand and resume their kiss, including her in it this time. In that moment, the magic around them grew stronger and stabilized itself, as if a missing component had just been added. At the same time a series of holograms surrounded them, hundreds of data raining down the floating screens at high speed. Codes and schemes of something resembling the body of a soldierscrolled across some of the screens while the others showed some kind of synchronization process starting to wor.

Neither of three paid attention now, focused on kissing. Chris and Lily seemed active in the kiss while Ai seemed more passive, responding to their companions but letting herself be led submissively by their mouths. The three of them unconsciously tightened their embrace, their hips brushing against each other playfully, sighs and soft moans escaping from their moving lips.

When they broke the kiss their faces remained close, their eyes opening to look at each other tenderly. Chris's confused expression was gone, replaced by stunned understanding. There was a strange magical chime around them and the aura faded, followed later by some sort of electronic sound of success as the screens dissipated. The three of them registered these events in the background of their minds, their attention fixed on the others, affectionate smiles directed at their partners accompanied by loving and yearning glances.

Aileen suerved in a deep breath and shuddered with a ragged moan, licking her lips unconsciously, a submissive yet hungry expression on her face. "Oh fuck..." She moanned.

"Are you thirsty, baby?" Lilith teased her sweetly as she gently brushed her nose against hers.

"I bet you're hungry too, Sweetie," she replied with the same playful tone.

The girls laughed softly and drew closer, sharing a tender caress as they gazed at each other lovingly. They lightly brushed each other's lips with their fangs, their mouths shared a loving caress while Chris blinked at them, analyzing his new knowledge, both girls sighing softly into their partner's mouth.

"We must finish the ritual, right?" he asked cautiously, not having fully assimilated all the information.

"The bond isn't complete yet," Lilith clarified. "We could wait, but..."

"No! Please, master... Oh Lils, I can't..." Ai breathed out needly.

"SHHH, calm down, love." Lily spoke sweetly, caressing her face as she gently wiped the tears of frustration that began to roll down by Ai's cheeks. "She needs us, that's why we can't wait," she urged Chris as she continued to calm their mate. "It's okay, baby. Shh, come here..."

Together, they laid the girl down on the ground as they intertwined around her, gently caressing and kissing her. She drew them closer, as she firmly guided them to share their kisses and caresses with each other as well, the three rolling together. Between laughters and soft sighs and moans accompanied by sweet and tender whispers, the passion slowly increased.

Soon Aileen found herself lying back with Chris between her legs, his hard cock rubbing against her soaking wet pussy. For her part, Lilith was kneeling behind them, her cock between Chris's sodden buttocks, her hands clenched around his waist. The three of them moved slowly, adjusting their positions, and just as slowly penetrated each other, Lily pushing Chris towards Ai.

"Fuck, that's it," they gasped in unison, Lilith's cock inpaling Chris's new anal cunt, already soaked and ready for her, as her movement forced his cock into Aileen. At the same time, Aileen pushed toward Chris, causing him to impale himself further on Lilith's cock, both girls sharing a tender and pasionate kiss in mutual gratitude.

"Oh god, you both feel so fucking good!" Chris groaned, overcome by the double sensation of being filled as a warm and velvety wet sheath enveloped him.

"Fuck, master! You feel so good inside me!" Aileen gasped with pleasure..

"You're so tight, Chris," Lily growled through her teeth. "You're so wet for me, lil bro..."

"W... What?" Ai asked between moans, not understanding. "Is it some kind of role play or something?"

"no, literally my twin sis is fucking me." Chris explained. "We found out during initial bond formation. How does my anal pussy feels, sis?

"Fucking amazing, honey. It seems made for your sis's cock," Lilith replied as she delicately nibbled on his earlobe.

"Technically it is," Ai laughed. "Your body was redesigned just as ours do, master."

"Then I guess her cock was designed for me too," he laughed. "What do you think, love?"

"No, I already had a cock before. My familiar was a mandrake, you remember?"

"That's right," Chris and Ai laughed as the three of them continued to make love, their speed slowly increasing.

"I'm close," Chris warned. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"Don't worry, master," Ai sneered, "you won't come until we're ready."

"Yeah, we're not ready for you yet, little brother," Lily added, leaning over Chris's shoulder to kiss the other girl. "kiss me, baby." She moaned.

"Of course, honney," Ai repplied, spanking Lily's ass. She moaned and bites Aileen's lower lip, Ai's pussy became more wet and tight in response, the two girls laughing and moaning into their lover's mouth. "You like that, huh?" Both teased each other.

The girls were right. Although Chris felt himself reaching the edge, instead of cuming he just stayed there, the feeling building in strength, but the floodgates never seemed to open. He realized that he should feel uncomfortable and tense, but that didn't happen either.

Suddenly, both girls leaned their heads into his neck, Aileen on his right side and Lilith on his left. He didn't have time to wonder what was going on because he felt Ai's mouth suck on his pulse for a moment before sinking her fangs into. At the same time, Lily bit his left shoulder, beginning to draw his energy. both girls tensed, and began to come with a long, muffled moan.

The explosion of pleasure reached him then, the long-deferred orgasm collapsing the walls that held it effortlessly. Apparently the bite of both girls, as well as her orgasms and the drain of blood and energy were enough to trigger its own.

Chris felt his heart pump his blood hard into Aileen, pain and pleasure mingling as her mouth made love to his neck, her drenched pussy massaging and squirting all his throbbing cock, drawing the cum from him as adeptly as his blood. She arched herself up and slammed her hips against him with animal fervor, impaling herself on his cock.

At the same time, his sister dug into his ass with equal intensity, drawing his energies through her bite as she filled him with her cum. Her swelling cock throbbed inside him as Chris's anal walls massaged and squeezed her, her balls pressing against his clit and pressing Chris own balls against Aileen's ass.

The two of them pressed against him, grunting and moaning in pleasure, the girls's voices muffled by Chris's neck.

When both girls separated from him, Chris's body felt weak and exhausted, sustained only thanks to the support of both girls. Aileen slid carefully out from under him, her cunt pulling away from his still-hard cock, which kept trying to send non-existent seed to the pulling away pussy. With the same care, Lilith came out of her brother, his ass still throbbing around her cock, trying to suck up it again. Supporting his weight, both girls repositioned themselves so that one of their tits hung in front of his face, helping each other to pull him closer until both nipples entered his mouth.

"Drink it all, master." Aileen prompted meekly.

"We need to complete the bond and you need the energy, little brother," Lilith provoked sweetly.

The angle was awkward, but their titties acted as a plug while Chris began to suck gently, his partners sighing and purring softly as they stroked his head, moving their boddies to kiss and caress each other. Two different liquids entered in Chris's mouth, one cold and sweet, like a refreshing nectar, the other warm, thick and slightly salty, like a powerful protein shake. The effect was immediate, he felt his energy returning to him suddenly, at the same time his body went into a rush. both his systems and magic reacted again, the now familiar chimes announcing the bond completed, although it was unnecessary, since the three of them could feel it.

12