Triad Patrol - Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nemo dropped onto the ground next to Rodger. "Man, I am gassed. That thing really had me going there."

"Couldn't tell from where I was sitting," said Alice, brushing herself off.

Nemo grinned. "If you hadn't bombed out its guts first, that thing might have jack-hammered me across the forest. And not in the fun way!" She reached over and poked Rodger's soft cock. "Hey, wake up! I need a recharge!"

The young man blushed, but obediently leaned back and spread his legs. With a thought, Nemo coaxed his spent penis to rise for her. As huge a load as he'd given Alice, his Energy was at a pretty low ebb compared to before, but he'd been denied long enough that one orgasm, no matter how strong, wasn't going to fully tap him. Nemo lay down between his legs, propped up on her elbows, and stroked him until his cock was fully hard, ignoring the little whimper he made as his sore organ protested being used again so soon! A glimmer of Magic pleasure, and feeling her mouth take him in, quickly made the soreness fade, and Rodger was breathing huskily as her expert oral skills started working him back up!

Alice kneeled down next to Josh and gently shook him by the shoulder. He blinked awake, rubbing his eyes. He wiped his mouth, even though the creature's fluids had evaporated along with it. It was a good thing Sex Magic's many healing attributes relieved a person's need to breathe while they were being teased, or the amount of fluid the monster had been gushing might have drowned him!

"Wh-what..." he moaned. "Wh-what the fuck... was that...?"

"That was a Pandora," said Alice. She stood tall and looked over to where she'd last seen her lantern. She spotted a glint of moonlight off the glass. She floated it back over to her, glad to see it wasn't broken. She re-ignited a little fireball inside, illuminating the forest around them once more.

"That was...?" Josh swallowed hard. "Fuck... I'd heard the rumors, but... I didn't think they were real!"

"Rare, but very real," said Alice. "They don't usually manifest directly inside a Queendom, though. I guess this one was small enough, and clever enough, to slip through the main Barrier."

Behind them, Rodger let out a mew as Nemo sucked him to the edge of orgasm, but she had already restored his Orgasm Block. As he edged in her mouth, she shivered in a mini-climax of her own, little sparks of electricity visibly crackling down her spine.

Josh winced and looked down at his own cock, still throbbing stiff. His organ, abused with excessive pressure inside and out, felt a weird kind of sore. He vaguely recalled cumming his brains out, but if anything, the blue ball pressure was stronger than before he first ran into the woods!

Alice gave him a sympathetic smile. "I got your body back under control, but I'm afraid the creature built you back up quite a bit between each burst." She reached out and curled her thoughts around his organ, forming a set of Phantom Hands to stroke him. Josh shivered and moaned, clutching at the ground, overcome by the feeling of slick, expert fingers moving at the perfect rhythm to trigger his sweet spots.

"Please... no more! No more... teasing!" he whimpered, writhing on the ground.

"Shush," said Alice softly. Her Phantom Hands spend up, and the tortured young man let out a shout! He braced himself to hit the cruel edge of a blocked release... and to his astonishment, he started pumping cum high into the air!

"Aah! Aah! AAH!" he mewed and thrashed as long, hot spurts fired clear over his head, splattering into the grass as Alice milked him of every excess drop. Unlike with the monster, who'd refilled his sperm as fast as he released it, Alice allowed him to have a true, fulfilling orgasm, letting his body drain his seed as it naturally should!

She coaxed him to keep spurting past the natural male limit, until she'd milked him completely dry. When the last shot left him, she finally released her magic grip, leaving the boy swooning on the ground, letting him pass out again.

Behind her, Rodger suffered another sharp edging, even as he watched the other young man enviously. Nemo's mouth left Rodger's cock with a soft pop. "Hey, don't get too jelly! Ya just had an early release yerself! We're gunna have to do some extra teasin' this month ta build ya back up!"

Rodger whimpered as she took him back in her mouth and sucked him fiercely, letting his Energy fill her body with mystical heat, electric pleasure skittering down her back and into her core. She squealed against him as, just from sucking him, she triggered a full orgasm for herself!

Alice let her finish her climax and gave her a couple seconds to cool off, but when she saw the electric woman's head start bobbing for another build up, she cut in. "You're charged up enough by now, surely. We need to get back to headquarters."

Nemo left her boy's cock with a louder pop this time as she sucked him as hard as she could for one last draw. His hips bucked off the ground and he grunted as an electric jolt leapt off her tongue onto his tip, and he nearly edged once more! With a sigh, the red-head got to her feet, dusting herself off, and helped Rodger stand up by levitating him by his erection until he could get his feet firmly beneath him.

Alice floated up Josh's body, and the four headed for her car. Once back at base, she'd secure the would-be runaway, file her report, and settle in for a rest before tackling the issue with the boy's sister in the morning.

***

It was technically Nemo's turn to resume the nightly patrol once Alice's turn was up, but given the fight she'd just had, the third member of their Triad unit decided to substitute in. Dorothy sounded a little grumpy to have to wake up early, but it would hardly be the first time any of them had pulled an all-nighter, either for duty or for fun!

Lust Energy's healing and refreshing effects meant women could go a week or two without real sleep if they really had to, though it wasn't recommended to go that long. At some point, even with the Magic's recovery power, the brain got frazzled from being awake so long, making a woman loopy and clumsy, and eventually, fatigued enough to just pass out even if they were fully juiced up. Sex Mages still didn't need as much sleep as normal if there was Energy to absorb, but even military-trained Sex Mages made sure they got at least two or three hours most nights just to be safe.

Dorothy had gotten maybe forty-five minutes when Alice's alert had jerked her awake, and she'd been holding on standby in case Nemo wasn't enough for back-up. She'd spent the time anxiously awaiting the call, idling stroking one of their Generator Boys with her thoughts.

Nemo had spent the whole car ride edging Rodger to keep recharging herself, even when it was clear she'd gotten enough Energy to fill her reserves. As they returned to headquarters and Alice handed the keys off to Dorothy, the Board Boy whimpered and broke protocol to beg Nemo to give him a break!

The redhead wrapped her arms around the shivering young man and little sparks of electricity arced from her skin onto his. He yipped and twitched in her grasp, the sparks only tickling him, but quickly turning his helpless body to a quivering mess! Alice could sense his cock was stiff as a steel rod, trapped against her abs, jerking as the electric zaps flicked over his sensitive flesh.

"Hey, now," Nemo said in a sultry whisper. "Your next Pop wasn't for another three weeks. If you aren't built up enough, you won't get to shoot until the next pop after that! I know it felt reeeeeal good to get an early one, but I don't want you to have to suffer longer for it! So whaddya say? Help really work out these post-fight jitters, and I'll make sure you still get your next one!" She purred in his ear, lightly nibbling the lobe, and he jerked in her grip, edging hard enough to see stars.

Alice pursed her lips. They didn't usually make guys skip their scheduled releases just because they ended up popping on a random mission. If they really needed to quickly build a guy up to full again, a Semen Booster with some extra edging for a few days tended to do the trick if the boy hadn't been totally drained.

But before Alice could say anything, Nemo whispered in his ear. "I'll let you stick it wherever you like!" Rodger's heart skipped a beat, and he clutched at the electric woman, kissing her deeply. Nemo giggled against him, and quickly swept him off his feet in a bridal carry, to haul him off to a room.

Dorothy let out an irritated sigh as she watched her teammate go. "Nympho," she muttered. The petite young woman with mouse-brown, pixie-cut hair, warm amber eyes, and round glasses headed for the car. Odds of a second incident happening in a town like this were very low, but now that Alice had had time to reflect, she couldn't help but be a little concerned. As a Triad, the three women were technically supposed to all patrol together, but Birchton was such a peaceful place normally that they had opted to divide up the night patrol for more efficiency.

"You okay on your own?" said Alice. "If you want, I can come with you once I get this boy secured." She motioned to Josh, who was floating next to her, still asleep.

Dorothy rolled her eyes, and with a flick of her hand, three tiny figures appeared, floating in the air over her shoulder. Each of them was an exact duplicate of her, except totally naked, with different hair colors, and only six inches tall. "I'm never alone," the shorter woman said flatly.

"Alright, well, don't burn your reserves needlessly," Alice said.

Dorothy made another gesture, and this time, a small naked man flew out from one of her uniform pockets. It was another of their Generator Boys, Mickey, shrunken down to only four inches tall, twitching and squirming in the air as Dorothy held him in her power.

"You can sense I've got a boy with me," she huffed. As if to emphasize the point, her three mini-clones swarmed the man, kissing and caressing him all over, making him edge almost immediately! Alice could sense the tight flow of Energy from the blue balled boy soaking directly into the little Dorothy clones, juicing them up so they could last a while on their own charge.

Alice smiled primly. "Fine, brat. Don't have too much fun out there."

Dorothy scowled and pulled out of the lot, practically screeching the tires as she left. She really hated having her sleep interrupted.

Alice shook her head, and floated Josh into the building behind her. The former police station was a bit on the small side, but Birchton was not a big enough town, people felt, to justify a full force. The small block of cells had barely seen any use since the town's founding, with men usually being sent straight to the town's Bench for punishments, and women usually not doing anything bad enough to justify getting locked up. Not that it hadn't happened before, but a woman who'd done something bad enough to serve prison time was either placed under a house arrest, tasked with some form of community service, or was quickly transferred to one of the Correctional Facilities even further out in the boonies than Birchton itself. It had been a long time since that had happened, and Alice was hoping that Josh's sister wasn't going to break that streak.

Alice brought Josh into the first cell and floated him over one of the bunk beds. She pulled the mattress from the bed above to place it on the bottom one for double padding, then settled Josh onto it and tucked him in. The cells were lined with an extra layer of Shields, ensuring the poor guy would be free of teasing even from a woman in another part of the building. After double checking that he was comfortable, she shut the door, locking it behind her just in case.

Settling down at her desk, she winced slightly as her ribs felt a phantom echo of pain. Sometimes even with Magical regeneration, freshly repaired breaks or large injuries ached for a couple days if there wasn't any active Lust Energy to groove off of. Plus, she was still tired. Finally able to just sit and relax, the adrenalin crash had caught up to her.

She cast out a thought and tugged at the cock of one of their Generator Boys. An older man, fit, but clearly in his late thirties, came out from a side office, his penis sticking straight out ahead of him. He came right up to Alice's desk and took a standing position about arms length away from her. He kept his hands crossed behind his back and tried not to look too lustfully at her as her power caressed him, coaxing Lust Energy to flow into her, mitigate the ache in her ribs, and soothe away some of the tiredness.

Always with a mind to practice, she used telekinesis to open up her laptop and type up her report, seemingly ignoring the man next to her. Steve was his name, and he'd initially been a cop for the town, doing his duty as best he could even in the early days of the Magic. When male cops had stopped being practical, he'd tried to stay on in at least a desk job capacity. They still let him do some paperwork, but like most of the men employed by the Triad, his Lust Energy was his foremost asset.

He still had days where his position gave alternate feelings of anger and frustration. Back before Sex Magic arrived, he'd originally gotten into the job to in order to help keep the town safe, but he could never have imagined this would be how he'd do it. He should have been protecting these women, not being their magic socket!

Of course, he could have had it worse. At least here in Birchton, he in decent hands. He had an uncle who had ended up in Victoria Queendom when the Megami took over. Men didn't even get to do paperwork in that hell hole.

Alice sensed his thoughts, and as she kept her eyes on her laptop, she reached out with one hand and tickled along his length with her fingertips, sending tiny little Pleasure Pulses with each touch, until Steve was shaking and huffing. She gave the tip of him a light flick, sending a strong Pulse down his length that made him buck in a sharp edging! She let him calm down a bit before resuming her tickling build up, leading to another edging flick. Soon, Steve's sour thoughts faded into a sexual haze, and he lost himself in the pleasant tease.

Alice felt a little bad manipulating his emotions by playing on his base hormonal desires, but keeping a man lusty was better than letting him wallow in depression. Life in a Sex Mage World just wasn't fair to men at all, and there frankly was just no denying or helping that. Montana Queendom tried, but human nature was what it was. Steve here at least knew what he'd signed up for, and the least she could do was try to help him not regret it.

Her report was brief and to the point. A Pandora, small, cunning, brutal as all the rest. How it got in was unknown, but it was dealt with now. The Queen's Elite would send a squad down to investigate weaknesses in the Queendom's Barrier as well as the town's, sniff out the things trail. With their teleporters, they would probably be here before Alice woke up.

She sent the message and closed the laptop. Already, the pain in her ribs was gone, and she felt more refreshed. She was more than satiated from her previous orgasms, so Steve's Energy was more soothing that agitating. She paused her tickles and gave the older man a grateful smile. She gave him one last flick that made him shiver, followed by a soothing sensation that warmed away any blue ball aching. "Dismissed," she said softly. He gave a breathless thanks before he hastily returned to his office.

As Alice headed for the showers, she heard Nemo loudly crying out from the Fuck Bunker, the side room officially designated as their "recharge station" for on-the-clock quickies. Alice had the distinct impression Nemo wasn't going to make it quick; Rodger was really pounding it into her. The electric woman was more than recharged by now, but one she got started, she went for the long haul. They'd be at it for hours, "for his sake", of course. She supposed it was sweet of her to let him take out his male frustration on her body, but he was probably going to be walking bow-legged for the next couple days!

The shower helped settle her down further, and despite the cries of the frantic couple still cutting through the sound proofing, the simmering warmth of Lust Energy she'd absorbed help her slip into a light sleep.

***

The three hours passed by in a blink as she was startled awake by a shrill voice. "Where is my brother?!"

Alice was on her feet and striding out the door, telekinetically slipping her boots on as she walked towards the front desk. Any lingering tiredness had already vanished as she approached the brat who was ultimately responsible for last night's encounter.

Joanna, the middle aged woman at the counter, spoke back to the loud blond in a flat, irritated tone. "Shrieking at me isn't going to get him to you faster." Joanna had been forty when Sex Magic first appeared. Despite benefiting from Sex Magic's rejuvenating effects so that she now looked almost twenty-five, the stocky-built woman had the stern, take-no-shit bearing of a sixty year old who had long been over other people's crap. She was unimpressed as the young blond glowered at her, hands on hips, with a bratty pout.

"Are you Josh's sister?" said Alice as she strode up to the desk. Seeing two rather imposing women staring her down, the blond, Tracy as Alice recalled from Josh's memories, faltered a bit.

"Er, yes. He ran away last night, the little twerp."

"He ran because a certain someone and her friends have been ruthlessly bullying him, and denying him his regular releases."

Tracy rolled her eyes. "Pop Days are suggestions, not the law! And twerps like him don't deserve relief! He was a total pain in my ass growing up, and I'm not letting him forget it!"

"And what, precisely, did he do?" said Alice, studying her reactions carefully.

"Our mom was always dumping him on me growing up, so I had to baby sit him all the time while she went out on her sex benders! Then I finally get old enough to move out, I get one year to myself, and she dumps him on me again as soon as he turns eighteen! If I have to put up with him, he's paying me back with his Energy! If he wants to run away, I wouldn't care, except our mom would suddenly remember she's suppose to give a shit, and throw a shit fit!"

"None of your friends were willing to take him, I take it?"

Tracy sneered. "Oh, I've loaned the dweeb around, but none of them want him to be their live-in, so I keep being stuck with him!"

"I suppose its rough, being stuck with a boy you're not exactly into, but it's hardly fair to punish the lad for things he can't really help," said Alice, giving her a stern look.

"He whines all the damn time, and won't get a job, and won't try to get a girlfriend on his own, and he just wants to mope around all the time, and I'm not putting up with having a slacker mooching off me!"

Alice frowned. "Have you considered the boy might have more time to do those things if you would actually stop torturing his cock long enough for him to get the chance? I've rifled through his memories already, and it seems like he spends half his days being you and your friends' personal Lust Energy Generator, and the other half is spent sleeping off your rough treatment, or trying to get some time to himself just so he has a chance to think straight. So exactly what chances are you giving him to find a girl who will take care of him? What job do you think he'll be able to land if you don't give him time to search for one, much less apply with his head clear?"

"Well..." said Tracy, faltering a bit.

"Listen," said Alice. "I know how easy it is to get carried away with boys, especially when you're younger. You've had your Magic only a couple of years, correct? Even once you've got the powers well under control, you're still brimming over with your own hormones and urges, on top of constantly sensing the boys. Their dicks are constantly ringing in your head, begging for your attention. You get used to soaking in their Energy all the time, so it feels weird when a guy is actually cooled off around you. It becomes second nature to zap guys with Spells for every little provocation.