Triad Patrol - Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I get it. It's a tough circumstance to be stuck with a guy you're not into, and also deal with the Magic's constant temptations. But this isn't Victoria or Anisa or New Quebec. We treat men like people here, not stress relief chewtoys."

Tracy sneered. "Could have fooled me. The mayor just halved the Pop Day mandate."

"She did, and most women have still stuck to the previous weekly schedule," said Alice. "While you haven't abided by it at all. Considering the state he was in when I found him, and the memories in his head, Joshua was reaching a point of suicidal depression. Did you even notice?"

Tracy rolled her eyes and scowled. "Come on, no guy is really going to kill himself over some extended blue balls. Besides, Sex Magic toughens the mind, yeah?"

Joanna, who'd been content to let Alice take over, cut in just then. "It blunts the effects of trauma, it doesn't render people immune to it. And you've been tormenting the lad well beyond just making his nuts ache. He tried to run out of town, through the woods, without any supplies other than a flashlight. He said it was because if he prepared a pack, you'd catch him in the act and punish him for it. Maybe he was too cum-dumb to plan ahead properly. Or maybe he didn't want to be prepared."

Tracy's bitchy expression flattened a bit. "What, like, you think he actually wanted to get lost and starve to death or something? I'm his sister. I could locate his cock from the other side of the Queendom, and he knows it. I'd let him hike around in circles for a day or two to get it out of his system, and then I'd lead him back to town by yanking his balls towards home. He just did this as some pathetic attempt to get a rise out of me."

Alice frowned. The girl was a narcissist, through and through, a rising trend Alice was seeing among the younger Sex Mages. Birchton had already been a bit stricter with their men than throughout most of the Montana Queendom, but that had been born a bit more out of a conservative mindset. Men had mostly agreed to their own regular blue balling as a means of supporting their wives and girlfriends, in the interest of leaning on the Magic to compensate for resources lost during the Cascade and the recovery period that followed. The arrangement had lead to the women embracing their dominant roles more, but at least within the context that their subs were the male partners they cared about.

The generation, raised in the shadow of Sex Magic's influence on society, only recently coming into their powers, had only seen the gradually increasing domination without that context. Even as the adults did everything possible to spare their offspring from the Magic itself, just seeing the men around them increasingly cowtow to the women, the social impact was undeniable. When the younger generation's powers awakened, it was no wonder some of them didn't think much of men's suffering, and what it actually meant for a man to give his Energy to the women in his life.

It was certainly worse with an inattentive mother who prioritized her own fun over her children's welfare. Alice could tell from Tracy's attitude that a lot of familial bitterness combined with that young Mage obliviousness meant she really didn't feel bad for what her brother had been going through. If there was any guilt there, it was reluctant, and buried under the irritation that a (in her eyes) sub-par male she'd been saddled with was making her life inconvenient again.

To a point, Alice couldn't blame a girl who'd clearly had a crummy upbringing to be bitter about it. But that didn't give her license to unload all that bitterness on the brother she was supposed to be looking out for.

"Well, whether you care or not, your brother did almost die. He got snagged by the town's Barrier, which someone mislead him into believing was safe to cross. Shortly after I freed him from it, we were attacked by a Pandora."

Tracy blinked. "What, those are real? No way!"

"If you're as sensitive to your brother as you claim, you should have easily picked up his signal last night. Perhaps even watched the show?"

Tracy blanched. "I thought I sensed him getting teased or something, but I was out fucking a real guy last night, so I ignored him." She shook her head. "You're saying he got pounced on by some Sex Monster?"

"Yes. And it nearly killed him."

Tracy blinked, and didn't quite manage to frown. "Is he okay now?"

"Yes. He's resting in one of our cells."

"Okay. Good. You gotta punish him for trying to run, don't you? You have to keep him for a while? I don't care if that's the case. Be nice to get my place to myself for a while again."

Alice glanced at Joanna, who glanced back with a small scowl. "Real fuckin' girl scout, this one," the older woman muttered.

The blond brat let out an exasperated sigh. "Look, if he's safe and accounted for, then its fine now, right? Just let me know when I have to take him back, or if you're going to transfer him, or whatever."

She started to turn away, but Alice cut in, "You're not leaving here just yet. We need to get a few things straightened out between you two."

"Will this take long?" the blond muttered.

"That depends on you," said Alice. "Follow me, and I'll take you to see him."

***

Dorothy had already taken the liberty of moving Josh to the interrogation room. As Alice lead Tracy inside, the blond glared at her brother, who flinched under her smoldering gaze. She narrowed her eyes at him, and he gasped, eyes rolling back, as his sister dug none too gently through his memories. Between their familial connection and with how long she'd been teasing him almost daily, the boy didn't even need to be hard for her to read his entire mind like an open book.

Unfortunately, she didn't really get a clear sense of the attack from his mind. He'd been so out of it throughout the whole experience, there were only vague, pained memories of being smothered and ridden and shocked fiercely with mystical pleasure. He'd only gotten the barest glimpse of the creature before it crushed its sex onto his face, and his senses blanked out from the extreme sensation overload. Tracy frowned, and for just a moment, Alice thought she might show a bit of actual pity for the boy.

Instead, the moment passed, and her face returned to a scowl. She held up a finger, and Josh jumped as he felt her power ensnare his penis, forcing it rock-hard in seconds! Even though his Lust Energy was at a low ebb from last night's multiple orgasms and thoroughly drained balls, Tracy's practiced control over her brother was such that she didn't even need that spark of lust most women had to hook onto to effect a boy. Josh's penis was under her absolute control! He groaned and squirmed on his seat as the blood rushed to his cock, forcing the helpless organ to stretch and stand tall for her!

Tracy wagged her finger at him sharply as she spoke, and as her finger moved, so did his cock. She made his penis slap hard against his abdomen, smacking the sensitive head repeatedly with a whipping impact! She punctuated every syllable with a stinging slap! "You! Don't! Run! A! Way!"

Josh howled and writhed in tears as his cock head stung horribly from the impact. Tracy opened her mouth to say something else, but her words were cut off as Alice's fingers suddenly latched onto her throat. Tracy tried to gasp, but her air was completely cut off! Normally, thanks to Sex Magic, this wouldn't be much of a problem so long as there was Lust Energy to absorb. But to her surprise, Tracy found herself choking!

What's more, she felt her strength fading! She scrabbled at Alice's arm, trying to either pry off her hand, or push herself away from it, to no avail! She tried to draw in more power from her brother's cock, but instead, the flow of Lust Energy was denied to her. Just as the monster had done with him last night, Alice was now drawing all the Energy in the room into herself, denying the young woman its mystical enhancement. And unlike the Triad officer, Tracy couldn't hold a charge. Her strength and toughness and healing enhancements all guttered out one after the other, until she was a normal young woman, only as strong as she had been before her empowerment.

Tracy's eyes were wide with terror, staring pleadingly at Alice. The taller woman just gave her an icy stare back. She held onto the blond brat for nearly a minute, continuing to draw out whatever sparks of Energy were still in the young woman's body. Then she pulled deeper, a trick only specially trained women could do, overdrawing Tracy's conceptual well of power, drawing a negative amount of Lust Energy from her body. Tracy shuddered as she felt a deep, aching chill in her core, and she tried to scream, writhing even more desperately in Alice's grip. The officer only tightened her fingers, which now felt like a diamond manacle on the young woman's neck.

Tracy's vision began to darken, her body spasming from the lack of air. Alice held on until she was just about to black out, only then finally letting go. Using telekinesis, she caught the blond girl before she could drop to floor, and dumped her into the seat across from her brother.

Josh just gawked at the entire scene, hardly believing what he was seeing. Sharp emotions swirled inside him. Despite everything she'd done to him, some small part of him felt a pang of panic, demanding he jump in and save his sister. But that part wasn't strong enough to outweigh the urge to see the bitch taken down.

Tracy, head lolling as she heaved for breath, reached a trembling arm towards Josh, trying to draw Energy from him again. Nothing happened, however. She forced herself up in her seat, gritting her teeth, and curled her fingers into a claw as she tried to overpower Alice's grip on the Energy, and take some for herself, so she could strike back at the Triad officer, damn the consequences!

Then she realized something. She couldn't sense his cock! She lurched in her seat, eyes going wide again, as she stared at him. She could see his penis, still mostly hard, but she couldn't sense it! It was though her Sex Magic had suddenly stopped working!

She looked wild-eyed at Alice. "What did you do to me?!" She waved uselessly at her brother, standing up to loom across the table. "My Magic! Wh-what did you do?!"

Alice flicked her finger at the young woman, and she was shoved back into her seat.

"I was going to oversee a negotiation between you two, but I've already seen enough. It is exceedingly clear you are not fit to be his guardian, and not to be trusted with the other men in this town, if this is how you treat your own flesh and blood. As of now, you will be detained, with your Magic sealed, for a duration of two weeks, while we assess your place in our town."

"This... this is... you can't... YOU CAN'T DO THIS ME!" Tracy shrieked, struggling to get up off her seat. Alice's telekinesis had her bound by all four limbs to the metal chair, giving her very little leeway to squirm. "He's just a guy! You can't lock me up over a fucking guy! You can't take away my powers! YOU CAN'T!"

Alice flicked a finger at her again, and Tracy head rocked back as if she'd just been slapped across the face with a wooden paddle, hard enough the chair would have fallen right over if Alice wasn't already bracing it. Tracy cried out, as much in shock as in pain. When she turned her head back, she looked at Alice with terror. Even Josh had backed away from the table, looking at Alice with confusion and fear.

"You... you can't..." Tracy repeated. "I... have rights..."

Alice smiled ruefully. "Actually, you don't." Another finger flick, and Tracy's head was rocked to the other side. "As the Triad Patrol, we are given authority by the Queen's Elite to deal with criminals as we see fit."

"B-b-but... wh-what about... a t-trial..." gasped Tracy.

Alice cocked an eyebrow at her. "Did you forget this isn't the United States of America anymore? When's the last time you heard of a criminal trial taking place? Hmm? Telepathy tells me everything I need to know to pass judgment. And just going off the sexual memories from your brother, I'd say there's enough to get you exiled from this town."

Tracy shook her head, teary-eyed. "Please... no... I'm s-sorry..."

"Oh, I'm sure you are," said Alice. "Only now that you've had your powers and your rights stripped away, and you can't do a single thing to stop me from slapping your head clean off your shoulders, do you suddenly regret your actions." She loomed over the helpless girl. "Were it just up to me, I would pull you out of here and toss your ass into the Free Roamer Lands. Birchton's only a dozen miles away from the Queendom's edge. I'd be there and back in less than an hour."

"No! Please!" Tracy glanced to her brother, but Josh just looked away, looking mortified, but refusing to help her. "Josh! I'm sorry! Please, I won't torture you anymore! I'll let you cum! I-I-I'll find you a good mistress!" She paused, but when Josh didn't respond, her expression turned angry. "Say something, asshole!"

He stared at the floor and stayed silent.

"Josh!" She practically snarled as she whipped her head back to face Alice. "You cunt! You turned him against me!"

Alice might have bawked at the young woman's mental gymnastics on that one, but she'd seen it from bratty girls before. Hell, she'd done a few cognitive cartwheels herself, in her bad girl days.

"Well, whatever! All my friends had their turn on him, too! You gunna exile all of us? Huh? You think you can even try?"

"That could easily be arranged. Though from what I see, your friends' abuse was rather short compared to your own continued torments of him, and done mostly at your behest. Worth punishing, but not to the degree you deserve. Or do you think they'll go with you in solidarity?"

"I... I... I..." Tracy, utterly powerless in every way, just stared at her in a dear-in-headlights look.

Alice crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side. "You'll be interned for two weeks, during which your powers will continue to be sealed. In this time, we will determine your final punishment, and we will arrange for you brother to be better taken care of."

She sent a notion to Dorothy, who came into the room. Eight of her mini-duplicates flew in behind her, and all of them came over to Tracy, who jerked with fright as they floated in front of her. Alice cut her power and Tracy stumbled off the chair. Dorothy's mini-selves quickly flew under the woman, catching her, and managing to carry her into the air, hauling her uncomfortably by her arms. Dorothy lacked direct telekinesis, but the little pixie-sized doubles had a sort of tactical telekinetic effect of their own, able to grasp and carry things many times their size so long as they could maintain contact with it.

Tracy kicked and writhed, and let out a string of curses, until one of the doubles flew down and snagged her ankles, locking them in place, and another flew up and grabbed her jaw, forcing it shut.

Dorothy gave the blond brat a once-over, noting her bright red cheeks. The shorter officer gave Alice her usual flat look, and spoke with an equally flat tone. "Getting soft in your old age are you?"

Alice cocked an eyebrow at her.

"She isn't bleeding," said Dorothy.

Alice shrugged. "Didn't feel like cleaning it up this time. Put her in the farthest cell, the one with the extra seal. The drain should last a couple days, but being so close to her brother might speed up the recharge if she isn't cut off."

Said brother just stared at Alice in awe and a little fright. Never in his life had he seen a woman so thoroughly, and violently, put another woman in her place like that. He'd never seen another woman so directly call another out for her abusive behavior.

Alice noticed him staring and offered a small smile. "Sorry you had to see that."

"No, you're not," muttered Dorothy as she left the room, escorting the still-struggling sister.

The two glanced after her, then at each other. Alice gave a small shrug.

"I, uh..." said Josh. "I guess I'm not, either. She deserved it."

"Still feels like shit, doesn't it?" said Alice.

Josh sighed, looking to the floor. "She wasn't that bad when we were growing up. Or when she first got the Magic. The last year, though, she just got real bad."

"Sounds like years of bottled up bitterness boiling over," said Alice.

"What are you really going to do with her?" he said. "That was an impressive show, but I don't believe for a second you're going to exile her."

"At least a month behind bars," said Alice. "An evaluation from a social worker to see if she needs more time locked up, or if she can return to civilian life. She'll be back home before the end of the year, I'd wager, unless she really goes apeshit, and we have to send her to the real prison."

"And what happens to me?" he said.

"You'll be relinquished from her custody. Technically, you'll be under state protection. What that actually means is you'll be moved to a town that has living facilities set up for men who are unclaimed."

Josh winced. "I've heard those are ghettos and trailer parks."

Alice smiled. "Government apartments. They aren't as bad as the hit pieces makes them sound. You'll have a shot at a better life, and can get placed in a job. You may even find an actually-nice woman; most of the rest of the Queendom hasn't gotten as bad, yet."

"Really?"

Alice pursed her lips. "Once you're a bit more secure, you could try to rough it in the Free Zones, where men are allowed to make their own way without any women around. Those are still very well protected."

Josh stared at the floor, thinking it over. "I guess we'll have to see," he said softly.

Alice nodded. "I'll send Joanna in to go over everything, but you could be out of here as early as the next couple of days. Until then, you'll stay in the cell we placed you in, but we'll leave it unlocked. We will be keeping an eye on you, so don't try anything foolish."

"I understand," he said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." With another nod, she turned started out the door. She paused as she touched the handle, and looked back. "Joshua? Were you really trying to escape last night? Or were you try to escape?"

He glanced up at her, and said nothing. He didn't need her to clarify the difference. But with an honest expression, he said, "I don't know."

"Try to hang in there long enough to give this a chance, alright?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I will. Thank you."

With a final nod back, she left Josh to contemplate his future.