Triad Relationship

Story Info
How I got into a Triad Relationship.
5k words
4.31
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Megan and my future daughter-in-law convinced me into writing this story with the hope it would help others.

I am not a writer, and this is not a sex story, but more how I went from living one way, and had many different life changing obstacles thrown at me and I am living happy now.

As the title says "Triad Relationship" so there are no surprises that is how I end up but how did I get here as I write this in May of 2024 at 48 years old.

Some background, I grew up in a very catholic family going to church all the time, I was a pretty girl, looking back at pictures, I dated bows but all in the same way as me from very catholic families so nothing sexual and only kissing. Hell, I did not even masturbate.

I went off to college a very naive girl, and I met Luke right away going to a church service at college, Luke was a junior and we hit it off having the same interests raised the same way. We both were very alike waiting until marriage for sex, but that was until one night we made a poor choice and had a couple drinks at party and had sex back at his place, 9 months later Mary was born.

My family disowned me, and Lukes family was very distant to us for a couple of years until they saw we were for real. I dropped out of school and Luke stayed enrolled, and we were married before Mary was born. So, before I was twenty, I was married, with a child, and my family who I loved had disowned me.

After Luke graduated, we moved to a nice town where Luke had a job lined up. 2 years later Luke received an offer for a better job, so we moved again. At this point Lukes family was talking to us again, once they accepted, we were for real and helped us out, so they were well off and gave us money for a downpayment for a nice house. As we moved into the new house, I already had our 2nd kid, a son Spencer 2 years younger than Mary.

Life changed for me in 2014 when I was 38, and I look and recall the years before then as pathetic, and how unhappy I was, but at the time I was happy and just didn't know or I guess couldn't figure out what happiness was.

When we moved into the house, a brand-new development, the people that moved in next door were David and Donna, and amazing couple the same age as me. They were high school sweethearts, and we had a good relationship with them right away. We spent time together with them all the time usually at our house since we had young kids, and they were so understanding with the kids and even helped. They were trying to have kids themselves but were unable to. They were ready to adopt but when it was about to be finalized there was an issue, and they were heartbroken they gave up and decided not to try anymore.

David and Donna moved I think about when I was thirty, so about 7 years after we all moved into our houses. There reason was the house was too big for them since they were not having kids, and they made a life changing decision to quit their jobs and start a business together. They moved about 20 min away, and we remained close making it a point to have dinner on the calendar once a month followed by going back to one of our houses afterwards to talk. Donna and I would see it other more often shopping or talking on the phone.

David and Donna were nothing like us, not religious at all and when we first met them, they would sometimes joke about sex, but they saw how it made us uncomfortable, so they respectfully dropped it. Spencer would make comments to me about their openness of how wrong it was, but I would think to myself sometimes well not think but was jealous I guess of them, but it never changed our friendship.

As for Luke and me, I thought we had the perfect life, he had an excellent job, made good money, participated in the local town with a goal to be mayor of our small town. I was a homemaker, heavily involved with the church, and teaching classes at the church even. As for sex I did not know any better, I did not like to talk with others about it, so I did not know if it was good or bad, so I thought I had a normal sex life of once a month, and sometimes twice if it was a special occasion. My kids were the best thing, we always had a great relationship, open and honest conversations, again the perfect life or so I thought.

About 10 years ago I came home from somewhere and walked into my house to hear my husband screaming at my 18-year-old daughter. He heard from another parent that Mary was caught making out with a girl at their house. Luke confronted Mary about it, and she admitted it was true, and is a lesbian. This is where I walked in with Luke beyond anything I have ever seen before. I looked back and I was very disappointed in myself in how I acted with saying I was disappointed in Mary and just took a back seat to my husband.

This was right around the time Mary was getting ready to go to college and my husband yelling how he was not going to support a dyke in the family. Mary did not want to go to college and decided to move out and move away with some friend who graduated a year before her living in another state. I finally got some women balls to stand up a little to my husband, I did not want to never talk to my daughter like my parents did to me, and wanted to help her out even at the time I didn't agree with her choices. I convinced him we could keep this quiet in town and were able to get some money to give to Mary to help her. Mary was pissed off at me but knew I was a slave to the catholic religion and obeyed my husband.

After all of this went down, we had one of our dinners with David and Donna, and after dinner we went back to our house like normal. We were close and told each other many things, and they knew us better than anyone and knew we were upset. I was surprised when Luke told them what went down with Mary. I was more surprised with how quickly things escalated between Luke, and David and Donna. David and Donna saw no issue with Mary's choice and said they were proud of her for admitting it. It got really heated when they said how can you disown your daughter just because she likes girls and what kind of parents are you.

This went into a whole argument with Luke talking about the bible and how gay people are so bad and will be punished. The straw the broke the camel's back wis when David said you can take your fucking religion and the way you feel about gay people and shove it up your ass, you are the bad person here about how you feel and how you treated your daughter, with Donna agreeing 100%. Luke who never curses started to scream get the fuck out of my house and our lives you fag devil worshipers.

I sat there the whole time and never said anything the whole time, I had tears in my eyes, as I knew David and Donna were correct and as they left, I was losing my best friends. Once they left all Luke said was fuck them never mention their name again, they are dead to us now, and then went up to bed. I laid on the couch all night terribly upset about what had happened. Spencer, who was home came and checked on me asking if I was ok, knowing I was upset and had to hear the screaming.

Many emotions went through me that night, my daughter moving away and not talking to me, losing my friends and for way because a girl likes girl. The next morning Luke with Spencer got up and came over to me in the family room and asked why I was not ready for church. For the first time I went off on my husband and cursed and said get the fuck away from me I am not going to church and stormed away.

After church they came home and Luke met me in the room, and asked if I was calmed down yet, I blew up again and said not even fucking close get out of this room until further notice, you have ruined our life with your thinking, and I am not happy, and we need a change. About 6 months later Luke and I are still living in sperate rooms in the house and barley talk to each other unless it has to do with something with Spencer. I started to talk to Mary a little on the phone, and was seeing out counseling, I want to separate or divorce, but I was scared to at the time.

During that time where I was trying to find myself, I tried to educate myself to better understand my daughter, I read up on lesbian, how to parent it accept it what to know. During that research I accidentally fumbled into erotic stories, which got me very curious, and led to me finally masturbating at 38 years old.

It was about 6 months after that blowup with David and Donna that I ran into Donna shopping. for the previous 6 months so many times I wanted to talk to her apologize for not saying anything or even following up afterwards. As soon as we saw each other we hugged, and I apologized and started to cry. She helped me fix myself up as we got coffee to catch up.

I was very honest with her and told her everything and how unhappy I was, and we picked things up talking again growing closer like before, even seeing David so I can apologize to him. I was not talking to Luke, so he did not know we were friends again, or did I care.

I was not involved with the church anymore as I saw it as a fraud for their beliefs, and if I went home helping Spencer, I was hanging with Donna who had time now. David and Donna did well for theme selves and sold their business to a nationwide company, Donna was not working, and Davis was staying on for a period, so she and I got to hang a lot which was a huge help.

I am not sure how it started but thru telling Donna about my research of lesbian and recent curiosity and newfound masturbation thoughts, Donna admitted she has been with women. I was shocked but not shocked if that makes sense. I recall after she confessed thinking about it and looking back and there were signs, comments she made, looks I recall that I thought were weird when we went shopping to others and even to me when trying on outfits.

I continued to hang with Donna, and asked her questions about her lifestyle not too much where I was annoying but curious about my friend. I also continued to read erotic stories and questioning did I want to try something with someone.

My home life was no different and I continued to talk to Mary, building back that relationship and even spent a weekend traveling to see her. She was respectful and did not throw her lesbianism in my face, but was living with someone, and seeing my daughter kiss someone made me jealous of the affection and what I have been reading and thinking.

Back at home Luke and I were living our fake life, sperate rooms at home, and to the outside world we were married, there were some issues with some people since I stopped going to church Luke told people I was having a midlife crisis finding myself, to a point he was correct. In my mind I was becoming obsessed with wanting to be with a girl, yes, the perfect catholic girl who thought gay people were bad was very curious.

I confessed this to Donna one day, looking for advice but was looking more to see if she knew of someone to help me fulfill this new fantasy. Once I asked Donna, she smiled and placed her hand on my leg and said what about me. I blushed and froze without saying anything I recall, till I finally said we are friends. Donna took my hand and said David and I have found you very sexy for a long time and have many times fantasized about being with you, I said David?

She went on to say she has no secrets from her husband and enjoys playing together discreetly and safe. She said they have had threesomes, couples, and when she was alone with a woman David has known about it, now I was in shock.

She said I can set you up with someone discreetly if you're looking for sex only with no strings. But she would love to be my first, but it would have to be in the company of David since they both have fantasized about me for years. David can just watch, join my decision, but asked me to think about it before deciding. After we got done talking, she walked me to the door, as I left, we shared a kiss, the most passionate kiss I ever had up to the point in my life.

All I thought about was Davis and Donna, and could I go through with being with both of them, I read stories about this and watched videos and hardly slept, but in the end, I knew I wanted it with them.

We agreed on a Saturday morning, so we had the day to spend together since I could not spend nights away. I recall going to their house like it was yesterday, I wore a dress you would go shopping in, and they both greeted me. We talked at first and they were both so good to me, respectful, not too fast. We all sat on the couch and when Donna started to kiss and rub me a little, along with David who I said was ok, I freaked out and got up saying this was wrong and had to leave, so I left.

I got home and went right to my room, confused, ashamed, but embarrassed, I left the way I did. I called Donna later that afternoon and apologized and told her I was nervous, she totally understood and said if I was still curious, she can hook me up with someone. I told her no I wanted to be with you guys, just need to work through the nerves. She then said do you trust me, and I said of course, she said then come over tonight, tell Spencer so he tells Luke that you're having a girl's night out with friends, plan is to have some wine and you don't want to drive home so you will be staying over. Thats exactly what I did, and I went back to David and Donna's.

This time when I got there, they made dinner, and we had wine which calmed my nerves, not too much as I wanted to remember. Then we picked up where we left off except for David just watching this time. Donna and I kissed while she rubbed me until her hand found its way between my legs. I was soaking wet as She said and made me moan loud. She broke the kiss and asked what I was looking forward to more, having her eat my pussy or eating pussy, I just said both, as I never experienced either.

Donna pushed me down on the couch as she made her way between my legs and tasted me, and as soon as her mouth hit my clit I came, but that did not stop her. I saw out of the corner of my eye; David had pulled his cock and was stroking it.

After I came for the second time in Donna's mouth she guided me to the bedroom, where the rest of our clothes were removed, and she laid me down and guided my mouth to her pussy. I am sure I did a bad job, but she told me I was good, and I made her cum. David continued to watch, and Donna asked if he could join, at this point I was comfortable with the situation and horny and quickly agreed. He was jo gentle with me that first time, going down on me making me cum again. Donna then blew him while showing me how to suck a cock another first for me, he finally came in Donna's mouth, and then she kissed me sharing his juices, I enjoyed the taste.

We cleaned up in the shower as Donna got David hard again, we then went back to the bed where we exchanged oral with each other until David fucked me for the first time. the most memorable moment that night and still lives in my mind today is when David was fucking me from behind while I ate Donna out, and amazing experience. The next morning, I woke up in bed to Donna going down on me with no sign on David. Donna and I did not have sex, but we made love that morning. After we took a shower and headed downstairs where David made us all breakfast. They walked me out to my car where we shared the most passionate kiss, all three of us.

After that first time with them, I knew this was not a try and done, it was not simply great sex with a woman but with a couple and I wanted more.

For the next year I spent every moment I could with David and Donna. They explained to me that they are very in love with each other, but both have a high sex drive and admitted they wanted more together. They tried different things, couples, threesome with another guy. the couples and threesome with another guy were hot to try and checked the box on their bucket list to try, but it was not for them, they did not enjoy another man neither of them. What they enjoyed was another woman, and there focus over the years.

They both always found me very sexy and talked about me but figured I was so stuck up in my ways I would never be up for that, they were right. They had encounters with other women, and even a relationship with someone that got serious until they wanted it to become permeant and she would not commit.

It was about a week before Spencer was graduating, they talked me into going out to dinner where no one would know me. It's when they told me they both loved me and wanted to be in a relationship with me. They said Spencer is eighteen now and asked me to leave Luke, and wanted to move away now that David was done with his company and live an open life. I started to dream about this ever since they told me they were looking for this with someone and came close. I was so happy with them, and I did not need to think about it and said yes, I want this, and for the first time in public I kissed Donna and David and agreed to be with them.

I had it all planned out and over the next week I was taking things over to their place, there wasn't much I wanted from that previous life mostly clothes and some personal kid stuff that meant something to me. After Spencer's graduation he went out with his friends, and I went home to meet with Luke. I told him I was leaving him for wrecking our family, it was my fault for letting it happen, but this is no way for either of us to live. I told him I do not want to fight anymore; you can have the house just pay me half, I wanted to take care of the kids. Knowing my husband and his precious reputation I said I met someone, and you will make this fair and easy or I will make sure people know I left you for a woman. Luke looked at me in complete shock, and I said yes, I am sure people would love to hear about how your wife loves pussy like your daughter. He did not say anything, I then said I will tell Spencer not you and you will deal with my lawyer from now on, I then left and went to David and Donna's.

The next day I met with Spencer and apologized for doing this after his graduation day but told him the truth and that I was in a relationship with David and Donna and moving with them and wanted his blessing. He was very mature for eighteen and understood and was happy for me, he also confessed to me that he was finding himself and was bisexual person himself. He was afraid to say anything because he saw how Luke his father acted with Marry and he really wanted to go to college, but wanted to live his life and hated his father for what he did to Mary.

I hugged my son, telling him I was proud of him for being honest with me and living his life, caring for my son like I wished I would have done 2 years before for Mary. I told him to do what he needed to do. I would be getting a good settlement from his father and college would be taken care of.

I then visited my daughter for the weekend and confessed to her everything and asked for her blessing, and after the shock since she went home knowing what home life was like, she was incredibly happy for me.

It was 2016 I was 40 years old; my 20-year-old lesbian daughter was incredibly happy, my 18-year-old son just graduated and was going to college and admitted to me he was bisexual. I was entering into a triad relationship and moving away with two people I absolutely love. Well over the next three years I, well we were living the best time of our lives. I was the happiest I have ever been, and David and Donna said the same.

We moved to a fantastic location, nice weather, amazing house and were living publicly in our triad relationship. David and Donna did a lot of research and picked a community that was LGBT friendly. We still got looks being in our relationship but who cared we were happy.

It was in early 2019, while on vacation in Italy, that David and Donna proposed to me, yes, we know there is nothing official that recognizes but we wanted to acknowledge it ourselves and they wanted to show me their love and we were committed as much as we can.

12