Triad Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got better when Mary moved local to us, she unfortunately broke up with her girlfriend a year earlier, but we have built a strong relationship and when an opportunity to move for a job and we can be close came about it was an easy decision for her. Meanwhile Spencer was in school and graduating early at the end of 2019 and planned to move within an hour of us. He had no relationship with Luke based on his lifestyle.

As for David, Donna and I, David was just consulting to keep busy, and Donna and I did local charity work to help the communities. Our sex life was simply amazing, we had a playroom for the three of us, every toy you can think of sex swing, and there was nothing we did not try. We found many kinks we liked together that we never thought of. but most of all we were in love, madly in love with each other.

As I have been writing this, I have had tears in my eyes as I recall my times with David and Donna, now I know I will have a lot more. In October of 2019 Donna was killed in a car accident.

I lost half of my true love; I was devastated and could not deal with this loss. Donna was my best friend for man many years and then a lover and just like that she was gone. Having Mary close was a huge help, and Spencer came down also the support was huge for me for what was ahead.

After the initial shock, and pain and realizing what had happened and how I was going to get thru I started to think that David and I would get thru this together, we still loved each other, I still had the other half of my true love. What I was not prepared for was the effect this would have on David.

He totally shut down; he wanted nothing to do with me, not in a mean way he just was so upset and couldn't deal with the loss. At 43 he lost a woman who he knew since he was 10 and been in love with and in a relationship since he was 15. Many days he never got out of bed, and he would just lay in bed and cry all day. I was upset also staying in another room giving him space. Spencer was staying with us, and Mary was also to support me. He wouldn't let them help either again, never rude he was to upset. My kids understood but were worried about him thinking he might do something stupid.

They even had someone in the house to help him worried him might do something, David was upset they did this but at the same time appreciated their thoughtfulness. He would not accept help yet as he said he was not ready but said he would never do anything like that as he made a commitment, well Donna and he made a commitment to me, and he did love me he just needed time.

It was around this time Covid lockdown began which did not help and those early months with all of us locked in the house and David in the state he was in did not help him accept the loss yet. It was around June 9 months after Donna's death he opened and wanted help. The person the kids found agreed to help in person as David would not do therapy remotely.

The therapy did help right away, he did not change overnight, but he was talking to me and my kids. He apologized for not being there to me as he acknowledged I lost a love also, but I did understand, I truly did.

It was about a month after he started therapy that we had sex for the first time since Donna's died. It was sad and emotional, and we cried but it brought us back together as a couple.

David and I continued to just see be with each other for the next year. Our sex started to get back to normal for just the two of us. Mary found someone who she fell in love with, and Spencer found his own place and was still incredibly open to his sex life dating both men and woman.

David and I would visit strip clubs since we enjoyed women and had some threesomes, realizing our enjoyment for a triad relationship if we can find someone but regardless David and I were in love and no matter what were committed to each other and married, at the most romantic wedding I could imagine with my 2 kids witnessing on the beach.

It is May of 2024 Mary has been with Janet since 2020 and engaged for the last 2 years and plans to marry this summer. Spencer is in a relationship with an older married couple in their 40's and incredibly happy, took after his mother to a point.

Last night we played a game as a family and if I lost Janet said I had to draft my story, I lost. She said I have lived an interesting life sand should share and if one person makes a change based on being unhappy like I was it was all worth it.

So how are David and I, well in love like you cannot believe. We met someone about a year ago, Gillian.

Gillian is forty-five to our forty-eight, with one kid and divorced about two years now after a no love marriage, as they stayed together for their kid. Ginger had a discreet encounter with a women couple of years earlier and enjoyed it but knew she was not totally turned off to men but enjoyed both she was bisexual.

We met online and started a long-distance relationship, and about two months ago Gillian moved in with us. So far things are going great, and we are enjoying ourselves.

David and I are not tattoo people, but when David and I married, we tattooed Donna's name on our ring finer as a ring small enough that we know what it is. There is not a day that goes by we don't think of her, and we still get sad. Gillian understands and accepts this.

I authored this story to those who if you're not happy, make a change, stand by your kid's choices and be there for them.

This story is dedicated to Donna!

12