Trial 1717

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

Cameron got lucky, his body took long enough in the process for him to choose four. There used to be no regulations on anti-aging, but when we lost 70% of our race the government put a limitation on what you could choose. Men could only choose attractiveness for a third enhancement, and since men's bodies rarely took long enough to finish the anti-aging process, there were very few men who had larger than average members. Lucky for me though, Cameron was one of them.

He chose intellect, productivity (effects your concentration), strength (that one's obvious), and attractiveness. Attractiveness in men effects their secondary sexually characteristics the same way; making them more appealing to the opposite sex and increasing, the size of their cocks. Also, they too produce more sexual fluids, in this case cum and precum. God! I wanted him to drown me in it.

I dropped my bag at his door as I knocked. I knocked again, and then several more times when it hit me. "He's in the lab," I said aloud, picking my bag up off the ground and heading toward the lab.

I stormed through the doors, "WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled with a half-smile, "Are you not going to get ready? They called and said we can head down to the dock."

"Oh sorry, I just had to..." I interrupted him on purpose, not letting him blow this off. "You just had to what? I'll tell you! You just have to get your ass on that ship and come with me." With lab supplies in hand, he turned to find me half smiling and half pissed.

The work he was concentrating on took a back seat once he saw what I was wearing. Another pair of leggings, this time black capris and, once again, a few sizes too small, showing him every curve of my legs, ass, mound and even my lips moving side to side as I walked. My top was a tight white tank that was clinging to my tummy and chest, stretching around my tits, showing I had no bra or undershirt in use.

He dropped everything in his hands, speaking at the same time, "And just like that I have reason to take a vacation."

I stuck my chest out and turned to the side laughing, "Dam straight you do!"

He ran into two doors and a pipe overheard in the hallways, distracted, not being able to take his eyes off my shapely round ass. We finally made it to the ship; Cameron took our stuff to the main living area while I finished all the release paperwork to take the boat out. I found my way to the pilothouse, talking with Cameron the entire time, using the ships intercom, teasing and joking with each other. This made me want him even more, making the small distance separating us seem like the distance separating galaxies. Autonomously, the cruiser disengaged the clamps and slowly floated away from the dock until it could engage its engines and shoot us out into space.

We spent the first 12 hours apart. He was in engineering, setting up life support and battle and defense grids, while I was cooped up in the helm, programing navigation and the rest of the systems. I set a few destinations up for some of the more well-known places that ships dump their trash. I figured we could collect as much as we could and then just dump it in the nearest sun. Sometimes, I felt like we were the only ones in the human fleet that seemed to care about the environment, even if it wasn't earth.

70% of your race dying at once makes a lot of room for the other 30% to move around in, but it I also means the 30% have 233% more work to do. A cruiser of this size is manageable for just two people, but it takes a lot longer to get things running smoothly. Thankfully, we had the ships intercom to communicate.

"Hey," he said over the intercom partially truthful, partially gauging my reaction. "We might have to just stay out for a week instead of a whole month."

"What the Hell!" I shouted, echoing through the empty ship. "You know what? That's it; I'm setting a month long course and locking you out of the controls."

I shut off the intercom and worked as fast as I could, knowing he'd be running up here as fast as he could. Sure enough, he pounded on the door but it was too late. I hit enter and locked him out just as he barged through the door. I screamed in laughter and turned around to see his face. He was serious, but once he saw me laughing he calmed down knowing that if he really wanted to go back that I wasn't that mean and would probably give in.

Cameron looked around, taking in his surrounding, noticing of the giant red nebula that was in front of us as the engines spooled down, dropping us out of hyper space. I could see his brain working as he finally came to grips with the situation. I wanted to look at the marvelous view that he was privy to out the window but couldn't take my eyes off him.

Blocking the only exit to the room, he walked toward me slowly, grinning from ear to ear, "You... little brat. I'm kind enough to come on this trip with you and maroon me like this? Stuck on this Godforsaken ship," exaggerating for effect. As he stood above me, I screamed with delight, trying not to laugh.

He towered above me, masculine and strong, "And what are you going to do about it?" I said smirking, using one foot on the ground to twist myself in the chair from left to right. I didn't want to force him to go faster than he could, but I also knew I couldn't wait. Cameron was large, his member was soft, but I could see it outlined where it fell on his pants; extending down to just above his knees. I took my eyes off his face, just to look at his cock. "Holy fuck," I said quietly, making sure he heard what I was talking about.

I bit my lip and slowly reached a hand out, thinking of all the things I wanted to try with this thing. I've been with a lot of men, but none who had ever been lucky enough to pick a third or even a fourth, in Cam's case. My body responded faster than I could, I just put on a new pair of pants and already I was leaking through them. But if you were looking for someone who cared...you wouldn't have found her in this room. I didn't look up; I just stared, wondering if he was as on board with this excursion of sexual exploration as I was.

Without asking the question, I received an answer when I felt his cock twitch shooting a large bolt of precum the rest of the way down his pant leg. My breathing picked up and my smile faded as I ran my hand up and down the length of his shaft. I could feel the blood rushing through it, becoming harder and harder. "You're going to have to take those pants of soon," I thought to myself.

Not wanting to replay the event from before, I pulled my hand away and looked up at him, "I know you might not be ready, but..." I was cut off as he kneeled in front of me and placed his hands on my thighs, moving his eye's from looking at the wet spot on my crotch up my body and staring me in the eyes. I started breathing even heavier; wanting him, needing him. My pants getting wetter and wetter as the my slit became more sensitive, taking notice to every movement of my pants as I shifted in my seat.

"Oh God," I thought to myself, "I really hope you're ready, because I don't know what I'll do."

Now at my level, he looked me I the eyes, "We've talked before but... I don't think you really ever understood." He took my right hand with his left, and embraced my cheek with his other, "I have always loved you, ever since we accidentally killed that guy on Kantor."

I blushed and put my head down meeting his gaze; I was nervous but this was the thing I hoped for most... above all things, and it was good. "I know you've been patient with me for... way too long. You did the right thing getting me off that ship, I couldn't get mind off the work." I just smiled and giggled, still twisting myself from one side then the other, waiting for it to hit him.

"Huh, oh my God, you knew." I didn't say a thing. I just grinned from ear to ear, still staring him in the eye. "That means... huh..." It all came rushing to him. "Thank you for waiting," he leaned in, placing his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my in tight and I ran my fingers through his hair letting him take his time. I spent the better part of two decades loving and caring for this man, and finally, his heart opened and let me in; I wasn't about to ruin that. We stayed like this for a while, taking it all in.

He pulled his head away and looked me in the eye, "Fuck, I love you." I smiled wide, trying to hold back the tears. He placed a hand on my cheek and moved his head closer to mine. He took a deep breath and almost yelled, "Race ya to the forward deck," pushing me, and the chair I was sitting in, back as hard as he could. It rolled on its rusty little casters till I smashed into the wall and he bolted for the door.

I screamed while laughing, "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I jumped to my feet running, swearing I'd defeat the bastard. "I'm coming for you bitch."

I rounded a corner leading into the large hall just before the viewing deck. Halfway down the hall, Cam jumped out, yelling, "AH."

I jumped back, almost hitting the wall and screaming, "YOU FUCK!." He stepped forward, tickling me and laughing. I wanted to be pissed but I couldn't. I hit him playfully on the chest letting him tickle me. We slowly made our way to the viewing deck; as we entered, my mind was blown. He had been busy not only setting up the outer parts of the ship but also this room.

Rose pedals thrown about the floor, candles burning throughout the room, glowing ominously, and a bed right in the middle. He'd moved in from one of the rooms on another deck. My breath was taken away, I just couldn't believe it.

I stopped just inside the room and he kept moving till he reached me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Do you like it?" He asked as I reach a hand up to place on his cheek. The other, I placed on his hands caressing my tummy. I was speechless; all I could do was to stare in amazment.

After a moment, I turned around and kissed him, not saying a word. Our lips stayed locked, our tongues fighting for ingress into one another's mouths. I held his body close to mine as I led us slowly toward the bed.

Just when I thought I'd have to lead the entire way, which is what I was used to with the quality of man during this day and age, Cam stopped me from moving and took his time kissing me. He spun me around, out and then back in, then out again landing me on the bed. My unleashed tits flopping about under my tank; I felt everything. My nipples were rock hard and just as sensitive as the pedals between my legs, brushing against the material of my tank causing me to moan as I hit the bed.

He moved closer to me as I lay in wait, my ass barely on the edge with my feet on the ground. My pants began riding up my legs, pulling tighter on my mound and pussy. Normally, women dress this way for their man or to get attention, but I have to admit, this one was for me. The material pressed against my skin was making me squirm in place causing my leggings to rub against me. This sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to do to me with the monster hanging from his body. I kept picturing his massive shaft that he used to pound me, over and over from my dream. He stepped over my legs, his knees touching my thighs. I could feel my pants getting wetter, but it just turned me on even more. My pussy grew more and more sensitive, preparing to take him entirely.

Cam leaned over, ran his hands up my thighs and tummy and kissed a nipple through the fabric of my top. He continued up my neck, and then nibbled on my ear. I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander and let out a little moan.

He slid his hands up my belly and chest, bringing my tank up at the same time, exposing my tits. My nipples were rock hard and he took one into his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair as he clamped onto my nipple with his teeth, moving his head away from my chest, lifting my tit with his mouth.

I moaned at the pain, but just like in my dream, it wasn't painful at all, it was beautiful, pure pleasure. He brought a hand up and wrapped it around my neck, slightly squeezing. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, this seems eerily familiar. It worried me because I wasn't dreaming, but come to find out, even in real life, it's what I wanted. Just as things picked up and his cock began to grow hard, He pulled away from me, stepping back.

Breathing heavily he blurted out, "No, I can't." Oh God, here we go again.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, my pant so wet; my fluids began dripping on the floor below me. My slit was sensitive and burning up, I could almost see the heat rising. "Are you okay?" I asked not really caring. "I hope I'm not pushing you."

He rushed back to me and sat on the bed beside me and took my hand, "I'm Fucked up."

"Duh," I thought to myself.

"When I told you I loved you," you'd best not be lying to me, you ass. "Well it's true; I love the shit out of you."

I sat up ready to demand answers, "Well then what's the matter?" It may have sounded insensitive, but I deserved to know.

Calm and quiet he finally spoke, "Well, I wasn't joking, I really am fucked up. I think it has to do with my chromosomes, but... all my life I've dealt with dark sexual thoughts of everyone, women I don't even know. Evil, almost."

"Go on," I thought to myself.

"I've tried my best to curb these thoughts, but then these trials brought everything back in the worst way." He took a deep breath and slid a little bit away from me. "Even right now it... it just scared me. I finally learned to control them even with the trials and everything, but then..."

He trailed off and went quiet, "Then what?" I asked sincerely.

"But then you"... he looked me in the eyes, "You happened... and for the life of me I can hardly control these feelings anymore." He looked apologetic, "I'm so sorry, but... whenever I'm with you and we're doing things like this, I... I just. Something deep down, something primeval, innate, wants to take over and the only thing I want to do is, tie you up and fuck you un-mercilessly."

You have my attention. My eyes lit up and I tried to hide my excitement as he continued, "I want to choke you with my... you know. And if you get out of line I just want to... punish you in the best sort of way, making you do what I want."

"Houston.... We do NOT have a problem!" I thought. I almost exploded in my pants right there.

I didn't know how to tell him that he just described the perfect date, so I just did the only thing I could think of to show him it was okay. Without saying a word, I just looked him in the eyes and scooted closer to him on the bed, placing a hand on his leg. I sat quietly staring at him for a moment then reach my arms up around his neck, slowly turning my body toward his, hugging him tight as I laid us both down on the bed. I lifted my head up just enough to kiss him and stopped just before our lips touched and breathed into his mouth. I closed the gap, letting my lips gently caress his then made the full connection.

I pulled my lips away for a reason, "Then do it."

Cameron looked confused, "What do you mean?"

I kissed him once on the lips, "Make me do what you want. I mean... I don't want you to go to far or anything but, as long as you control yourself enough."

A small smile appeared on his lips, "Really? But the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you."

I smiled back even bigger, "Hell yes really, you can't even imagine the fucked up shit I've dreamt of you doing to me. I've always wanted to tell you but, I didn't know how."

He giggled; it was so cute, "Are you fucking serious? But what if I go too far?"

"Then stop, you'll know when." I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him, forcing my tongue inside, moaning into his mouth.

I lay on top of him, pressing my tits into his body, grinding my hips on his leg. I could feel his member slowly getting hard, moving upward, and pressing against my leg. "Come on, let's let that thing loose... unleash the fury."

I stood up, stooping over him, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them downward as he lifted his hips. As I pulled them down I could see his secret being revealed. First his clean shaven mound, then the base of his shaft. "Man that's thick," I thought to myself as I kept going revealing more and more of his length, no matter how far his pants came down, his cock just kept going. I thought to myself again, "Holy fuck, I can't even find the tip." Thinking this was going to take a while, I knelt down between his legs.

His pants finally made it to his knees and his crown fell from the edge of his pants and flopped on the bed. I placed my hands over my mouth and gasped, "Oh fuck."

Flexing those gorgeous abs, Cam sat up to look at me with a smile, "What? Is something wrong?"

I shook my head and laughed, "Oh God no... nothing wrong at all." I just stared at it, not knowing whether or not I should touch it.

Finally I reached out a hand, running my fingers over his tip and asked, "How the fuck do you even move with this thing in your pants?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, I don't really notice it."

Well I sure did, "This is incredible," I whispered, placing my other hand on his shaft, rubbing his length hopping to God it would fill up with blood fast. Still fondling his tip, it started to flow with precum. His shaft twitched with the beat of his heart as blood rushed through his body. Harder and harder it grew, with more precum flowing; as was I.

Still stroking his shaft, it raised straight up then flopped down onto his chest, throwing precum up onto his neck. At full length, it reached just above his strenum. I leaned in and kissed the base of his shaft. Still stroking him, I kissed up his shaft till I reached his chest and licked his fluids off his neck as I laid next to him on the bed.

He wrapped one arm around me while I used my free hand to stroke his length. Gathering up some precum off his chest to use for lube, I slowly stroked him from root to tip. I took a small break to rip my clothes off and then resumed my position at his side, kissing up his neck, nibbling his ear. His cock twitched and with my hand at his root I felt the precum rushing through him. I leaned up, placing my face in front of his, taking a thick rope of precum in the mouth.... And it was good. Not like any precum I've ever tasted. I can't wait for his actual cum; I wanted more.

I moaned and kissed his tip, "God," A girl can get used to this. I kissed his tip again and slowly wrapped my lips around his swollen crown. It barely fit, just enough room to run my tongue across his slit causing him to moan, sending another amazing shot of precum in my mouth, hitting me in the back of the throat. I swallowed greedily, wanting another. I tried to put more of him into my mouth but was unsuccessful. I felt him place a hand on the back of my head, gently pushing me forward; I could still breathe through my nose, so I let him. He kept pressure on me; his tip sliding deeper into my mouth till is stopped, hitting the back of my throat. "This is amazing," I thought, "I need more.

Keeping my mouth on him, I knelt on the bed straddling his chest, repositioning myself for a better angle.

"This was amazing," I thought. "I barely even have to bend over".

With a better angle, I bobbed up and down on his cock, hitting the back of my throat over and over, praying for more precum.

Rubbing his hands up and down my thighs, he finally reached a hand around and rubbed my pussy, slowly dipping a finger in, then two. I scooted back, lining his mouth up for entry. My hands flying over the length of his shaft, his cock twitching with delight. His tongue was flying over my clit, making me moan. I didn't know how I was lasting this long. I was getting closer but he beat me too it.

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers