Trials and Trances Ch. 04

Story Info
We rescue our Mistress from the Celibate Cells.
8.6k words
4.29
3.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This story is written to entrance the reader. This chapter has a rather intense torture scene with suggestions of enjoying and craving pain. It's also got a prison break orgy.

Chapter 4: Assault on the Celibate Cells

Greetings adventurers. It is I, Erik who has the honor of telling the tantalizing tale of tonight's Trials and Trances extravaganza! It all started in the afternoon, about 2 hours before the game began. The moon was full in the sky, but the sun had not yet begun to set.

Brandy came over to my place again, to do her make up with me. She's such a cutie, and damn, she got a booty. And let me tell you, that fine piece of ass can take a pounding. Last time, when Jeff and Danielle were busy playing with their good thrall, I sank deep into that tight little hole and pegged her like a horny little butt slut.

Needless to say, when I saw her today, working that sway in her hips in that way, back and forth so enticingly, as if to say, not with lips but with intoxicating wide hips, that she longed to play with me passionately, I could say that I wanted that ass against me. So without delay, all our clothes went away. She proceeded to splay those soft cheeks and say, 'oh yes penetrate me'. But we could not be late again, so we agreed to have one little romp then deny all advances, until we escaped from that mislaying swamp where our minds were at prey back in Trials and Trances.

"What's going on? Where am I? Who am I?" Alice asked, the moment the session began. DM hadn't even opened her mouth to begin to set the scene. All she did was snap her fingers and suddenly Alice was deep in trance with no memories in mind.

"You're a good thrall," Jeff answered without missing a beat. "Now take off your shirt and get those nipples nice and hard. Play with your tits and put on a sexy show for us."

Alice complied immediately, obediently, while the rest of us looked on in Shock. We knew that Alice would lose her memories as she starting slipping into character, but we had no idea that the change would be so sudden. DM made sure to talk about it before the session began, so that Alice could consent and set boundaries before assuming the mind wiped character.

Jeff wasted no time at all, taking advantage of that consent. Everyone around the table was glad that he did.

"Jolleff that's my sister!" I interrupted, feigning anger. "I should be the one to control the mindless slut."

"Ah, but I have the rod of command," Jolleff answered, taking out the dildo and pressing the tip against my lips. "So close your mouth on the subject or I'll fill it up for you."

"You don't know how to use it yet!" I wanted to retort.

Instead DM made us both role dice. I don't quite understand exactly what it was she said, about checking his mental prowess against my will to resist. I think that not remembering the rules is a rule of the game, or something like that. I'm not really sure. Once I drop into character I stop noticing all the rules and rolls, and focus instead on my own reality, inside our own fictional world.

"Ten," I said, instead of retorting, when all four dice betrayed me. "Reality shifting and twisting away as I feel that familiar enchanting sway."

Jolleff flashed a devious smile, as if he suddenly realized that he was attuning to the rod of command. I pulled out my rod of attachment and Thwapped his rod away from my face before he could get any funny ideas.

"Don't you dare use that rod on me," I threatened, without mentioning Alphina. "Or I'll attach my rod to your mouth and use your face as my personal dildo."

Then I hit him on the head for good measure.

Bonk!

Jolleff blushed bright red at the thought, and backed off, looking flustered.

Rungar laughed heartily at the two of us, then he searched around the shack.

Alphina stood there with a vacant stare, mindlessly fondling her tits.

"The befuddling bog bubbles and pops all around you," DM explained, finally setting the scene."It constantly bubbles, as noxious fumes are, shaken, stirred, and released, but here and now the sound is intensifying, like a simmering pot coming up to a rolling boil. Something is agitating the bog around you. It seems to be closing in quickly from all sides. Through the many holes of the rotting shack you can see a familiar white cloud as hundreds of spore spurters swarm all around you."

"Time to go!" Rungar declared. Then he scooped up a single severed thought slayer tendril and bolted for the door.

We rushed through the cloud of musky spores, brandishing our weapon at any of the phallic fungi who floated in too close. They avoided us this time, but we could not avoid their seminal cloud. We tried to hold our breaths and book it, but the thick mud clung to our boots. Every step we took further exhausted our worn out and weary bodies.

I couldn't hold my breath long enough to make it through the musky cloud. There was no choice except to breath in deep and imbibe the intoxicating spores. I could feel them tingling in my lungs when I finally gave in and breathed in deep. And then with every deep breath I took my consciousness slowly dropped away.

"Nine," I chanted automatically, without really thinking about it. "Take a nice deep breath and drop into a far off world of dreams. Eight. Feel a calming warmth and know, not all is as it seems."

Then the hazy psychedelic colors returned and a chorus of familiar fungal voices sang out in my mind.

"You killed our Master," They cried out as one, in a sort of anguished confusion. "You have freed us of his cruel reign. Please leave in peace and accept our gift, in apology and thanks."

It's hard to describe what happened next, except to say that I felt an overwhelming sense of connection and unity with the strange floating phallic fungi. Archaic knowledge flowed from all around, in invisible strands of swirling thought, spiraling round and coalescing in my dazed and hazy brain. A thousand lifetimes of learning and experience swirled and twirled around my head in an incomprehensible vortex of cognitive comprehension. I couldn't possibly, in that moment, understand all they had to share, so they helped me, guided me, pushed me towards the thoughts they knew that I needed to know.

"Sweet! I'm leveling up my Mental stat to three," Jeff declared, breaking character. "I mean, um, how weird, the fungi shared their secret knowledge with me."

"Aye they gave me a good talking to too," Rungar answered with a wink, "to tutor me intuitively on language and linguistics."

"Their spores infused my body with strength," I chimed in. Then I turned towards Alphina. "Tell us sister. what did they give you?"

"They gave me the will to make choices again," Alphina answered, still mindlessly fondling her tits with a ditzy expression on her face. "But like, I still really love obeying and being told what to do."

"Very good thrall," Jolleff encouraged. "Now take off your pants and slide a hand down to pleasure yourself, as a reward for being so obedient."

"teehee, okay" she answered with a giggle, touching and pleasing down there as we slowly walked on.

The rest of the bog went by in a flash. With the spurters' help we went straight through and quickly reached the other side. By midday we arrived, at the capital city, Cumalot.

...

"Come again?" I said, to the pair of guards, guarding the front gate with spears crossed, barring us from entry.

"You lot can't come in here," The guard explained. "Not looking like that. It's against public decency laws."

"Oh, um, sorry," Rungar said, then he turned with a frown to Alphina and asked, "do you know where your clothes went?"

"My what?" Alphina replied. Then she looked down at her body and suddenly realized that she was naked. This silly realization elicited a ditzy giggle, making her perky breasts jiggle around and playfully bounce.

"Not her, You!" the guard retorted, pointing a finger at Rungar. Then he explained. "Only smiling faces are welcome within the walls of Cumalot."

"Oh right, how silly of me to forget," Rungar answered with a grin. Then we walked exhausted through the front gates and made for the closest Inn.

We walked past countless rows of merchants peddling their wares, and throngs of smiling people walking around in every which direction. Luscious smells wafted through the air, of savory roasts, exotic spices, and fresh baked bread. Everything looked oh so happy, yet something sounded amiss. What with all these smiling faces I heard no joy, cheer, or bliss.

Morgana's forthcoming trial was the talk of the tawdry town. Tomorrow at high noon she'd face the judgment of the crown. There she would be sentenced to a burning at the pyre, lest she confess and then renounce all her twisted desire.

Our Mistress would die in a day if we didn't do something daring about it. Tonight would be our only chance to free her from the infamous Celibate Cells. That left us with less than a day to plan and pull off a prison break, against the most well guarded facility in the entire imperial kingdom.

First things first, we needed a place where we could privately plan.

"One room with a bed for four please," Alphina asked with a wink a minute later, checking us into the Bottom's Up Inn.

"I- I- Imperial law says t-that y- you'll have to s- settle for two beds," The frightened attendant informed us in a shaky voice as a pair of town guards walked towards the counter. The poor lady stared down frightened, at the guards' hands clutching their weapons. Then she added with a painfully forced smile. "Limit one male female couple per bed as mandated from up on high."

"Of course, two beds, our mistake" we lied and complied. Then they escorted us to a room with a pair of queen sized mattresses, covered with two large pillows and a fancy purple sheet, covered in questionable stains.

It didn't take long at all for us four to formulate a formidable plan for our forthcoming farce. We decided to strike at midnight when the rest of the town was asleep. In the meantime we split into two separate groups, supplies and information.

Jolleff and Alphina returned to merchant row for supplies.

Meanwhile Rungar and I hit the tavern to gather information.

He ordered us two of something called a gargle blaster, and, just, wow! Let me tell you, they pour it strong here at the Punctured Chalice.

I drained my glass too fast, enjoying the subtle lemony undertones. It went down smooth and it went down fast, like drops of irresistible nectar pouring down from my cup and then WHAM! I felt it in my head like an unexpected garden rake, Thwapping in the dead of night.

"Seven," my lips moved automatically, as the deceptively tangy golden ale hit my brain like a brick. "Breath in a new reality and drop deeper into the game. Six Breath out all distractions as consciousness slowly slips away."

Suddenly the world was whirling like a wobbly carnival ride. My thoughts slowed down like I was trying to think them slowly through molasses colored ale, so potent that it twisted every thought I thinked right back around on itself, making my mind feel loopy and lazy like I was struggling in vain to think through some thick syrupy alcoholic sap, that sapped the think from my thoughts as I struggled in vain to slowly think them through said thought swirling sauce I'd slurped, intoxicating my swirled thoughts.

Then the arousal settled in, and oh fuck I wanted to fuck, like some kind of wanton slut, desperate, eager, craving pleasure, needing to please. I lusted after everyone in the room, like a hypnotic subject lusts for their lovers after downing an enchanted cocktail filled with hyperhorny fuckslut juice.

"What's everyone 'ere so smiley about?" Rungar asked a handsome stranger, as my world spun round and round, out of control. "I mean, what's the worst they could do to me, for simply wearing a frown?"

"Not so loud!" The man replied, struggling to maintain his smile. Then he answered in a whisper "They'll throw us both in the celibate cells. We'll be tortured by Sir Gowin."

A pair of town guards turned towards Rungar, to tune in on his conversation. They seemed to be drinking happily. That is, until they heard him say the word frown. Now they seemed intent on enforcing the king's royal decree.

Fortunately I was a horny slut here to make a sexy distraction. I stood up quickly and accidently stumbled in their direction, landing on my knees with a face full of town guard crotch.

"Ooopsie" I giggled, "I tripped and fellate um, no wait. I mean, I swallow, um. Swallowed too much ale and now I'm a drunken horny slut."

With that mumbled apology I stood up and stumbled again, purposely accidently landing in the other guard's lap this time, with his hand gently cupping my chest.

"Whoopsie" I giggled. I wiggled my soft cheeks into his lap and slowly rose to my feet. "Sorry about that. can I make it up to you with a drink?"

"How about you stay right here and drink one with us," The guard replied, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down into his lap. I couldn't say no to that, so I picked out something a little less potent. Then I waited, slowly nursing it down and enjoying the firmness in my seat, buying Rungar plenty of time to extract information from our new friend.

At first it was easy to play my part and distract the guards, by smiling and obeying and slowly swaying back and forth seductively in his lap. I could feel his body responding to my lustful undulations. Every twitch of excitement I Incited sent a wave of lust washing over me that made it so easy to smile and obey and sway my hips and my chest, back and forth, with the room all around me.

"Sir who?" I could just barely hear Rungar ask from across the crowded bar.

"Sir Gowin, The Arsehole," our new friend replied. "The most sadistic fuck of a knight who ever sat round the twelve inch table. He'll tie you up, torture you, make you scream and promise to smile obediently forever."

"I see," Rungar replied, faking his smile in earnest "And these cells are heavily guarded no doubt. Inescapable even?"

"That they are!" The man answered. "There's only but one way in and it's heavily guarded don't you doubt. The only way out is to submit. To smile and do as you are told."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that my friend," Rungar consoled. "A place like that sticks with a man. Why I bet you remember it well enough to draw a map."

He did.

Meanwhile, the guard below me slid his hands into my clothes. He didn't ask. He didn't heed my wiggling attempts to keep him outside of my clothing. He just reached right in and took what he wanted, grabbing my crotch in one hand and fondling my chest in the other. The other guard narrowed his eyes at me when I opened my mouth to protest. He silenced me because he could, because all guards are bastards in this fascist empire.

Instincts told me to just keep smiling and being a horny slut until Rungar finished talking. The guard was gross but I could manage it, if I just pretended that I was an eager, needy, horny slut, being consensually nonconsensually molested. I could even flirt back and stay aroused by just pretending that I was in another world, grinding on my kinky friend Jeff, slurping on a ginger soda, mixed with a splash of lemon and a strong hypnotic suggestion.

Rungar's new friend had clearly been to the celibate cells and back. Though his smile made it clear that he was quite unwilling to admit how upset he was, he was quite clearly willing to admit every last little detail that we needed, to clearly plan and carefully carry out our seemingly impossible plan.

Rungar had all the time that he needed to learn everything that we needed to know, thanks to me knowing just when to smile and obey and seduce like a good little slut. Afterwards Rungar must have noticed me, sipping steadily through my second glass and grinding sensually with my ass. He saw the guards hand, possessively wrapped around my waist, and he knew that I was in trouble.

What he didn't know is that I didn't know that the guards had unknowingly switched my glass with more of that lovely golden ale. You know, the one with that perfect hint of sour lemon. Lemon which should have reminded me that I was sipping on something that soon would be knocking the last few intelligent thoughts from my lustfully intoxicated mind.

"There you are!" Rungar interjected, "I finally found you, you little minx. Did you forget about your big performance tonight? Come on. it's time to go."

Right about then all the alcohol in my drink suddenly Thwapped into my head like an intoxicating brick, dropping down from above and knocking the consciousness right out of my head.

"Five" I don't quite recall saying, but I think I must have had no choice except to say it out loud. "Slip steadily closer to that undeniable surrender."

Needless to say I just smiled and followed Rungar out the door. We met back with Alphina and Jolleff at our room in the Bottoms Up Inn.

Alphina looked disheveled when she stumbled into bed. Her golden hair was a knotted mess, of roughly handled strands. Her tits were a little bruised and coated with something pale and sticky.

"It'd be nice if we had some more coin," Jolleff grumbled at no one in particular, like he was staring down the cosmic being responsible for his fate.

"Fortunately I'm an expert negotiator," Alphina added, bouncing excitedly. She opened her bag and pulled a bottle of lube. A massive bra came next, then three big bottles of Gargle Blaster.

"I see that," I chimed in. Then I saw Alphina's vacant smile, and couldn't help but add. "Such a good thrall."

Alphina blushed and smiled happily at those words, as good thralls aught to do. Then we got serious about planning the perfect prison breakout.

Six long hours and one short sobering cup of coffee later, we knocked on the front door to the Celibate Cells. We asked to see Sir Gowin. They declined. We frowned, and that got us through the front door at least.

Eight guards rushed out and arrested us. They grabbed us, and roughly pulled us inside of the tiny entrance room. There they pinned us to the ground. One held each of us down, while another forcefully strip searched.

Five other guards were crowded into the room, two at each door plus one at the center wearing a fancier uniform and a red stripe on his hat. I could not get a good look from the floor, but I think he was the head jailor in this room.

"If you want to see Sir Gowin that badly," The head jailor yelled, "then you can wait in the cells like everyone else,"

The guards had found my rod first, in place, and looking not the least bit suspicious.

"What's this?" I heard from across the room from a guard with his hand on Jolleff's rod.

Thud. Thud!

Two loud noises filled the room before Jolleff could begin to answer. The guards arresting Alphina had unclicked her massive bra and down to the ground fell the heavy heads of Thwap and Shock.

"It's a rod of arousal." Jolleff lied. Then he carefully recited three rehearsed commands. "It can make you feel, well. Feel so aroused that you want to fuck every single guard in this prison. Don't believe me when I say it's magical. Give it to someone with even the teensiest bit of knowledge about magic items."

That guard fell prey to the rod of command and absentmindedly handed it off as his arousal grew uncontrollably. He didn't believe what Jolleff had said but he knew exactly what he wanted.