Trials and Trances Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it work?" the second guard asked, as he took hold of the rod.

"If you say the words-" Jolleff began and then cut himself off "Well, I won't say it, otherwise the rod might glow and then you would, um, uh. Crave a guard orgy so much that it's all you can think about."

"Stop that Stop that!" The head jailor interrupted, repeating himself, "This has gotten too sexual. We'll have no talk of fucking and guard orgies here in the celibate cells. Bring out the stopgags and gag these prisoners before things go any further."

And just like that, our carefully laid plans steered into a moment of absolute chaos. I felt helpless in this instant, and helplessly aroused by my own helpless state. A knee pressed firmly down on my back, and a rough hand grabbed hold of my hair. I tried to struggle and squirm as a large gag forcefully filled my mouth. There was nothing I could do except lie there and take it like an eager little slut.

There was literally nothing I could do because the paralytic enchantment on the stopgag made me FREEZE up the moment that I felt it stuffed into my mouth. All I could do was lay there pinned, with my mouth forced open and stuffed full, drooling a little onto the smooth stone floor below me.

"Four" I said without thinking about it, as I gave in just a little and let the guards manhandle me like the little bitch I want to be. "Know that sweet submissive bliss is waiting at the bottom. Three. Give in to the pull now and sink deeper into surrender."

bbbzzzzzzzzz

I got my chance to fight back when Alphina's rod began to buzz. She'd managed to get it trapped between her ass and her captors crotch. They both gave in to the buzz of the rod of pleasure and started grinding against one another as waves of pleasure compelled them to pleasure themselves until orgasm.

Every head in the room turned towards the enchanting sound of the magical vibrations mixed with the growing moans and groans of growing lust. Every head except for mine, focused intently on the cuffs. The pressure eased up on my back and the gag slipped slightly out my mouth.

Luck was on my side in this critical moment, much like it isn't for a gambler who craps out on the line with double sixes. I somehow managed to snatch the cuffs and cuff the two guard's wrists together before they even realized what I was doing.

They figured it out soon enough though, and looked down in disbelief. That's when I rolled and toppled them down to the ground at Jolleff's feet.

Jolleff had not been gagged at all. In fact he had been discreetly whispering suggestions to his guards. His puppets grabbed hold of the cuffed guards, and they stuffed those guards with rods and seductive suggestions that they just could not resist. I couldn't hear what exactly he said, but I knew that he was slowly building an orgy of prison guards, with a set of compounding compulsive suggestions which would keep them busy all night.

Rungar, I knew had been watching, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He saw it now and stood up suddenly before they could get the gag in his mouth.

Wham!

A guard launched off his back, skillfully aimed at the guard still straddling Alphina.

Thwap!

They collided and fell to the floor, prone but still quite awake.

Rungar reached into his beard. He pulled out the rod of cumming and stroked it in a single fluid motion. A blast of hot sticky cum spewed forth coating Alphina and the guards around her.

The four of them erupted into moans of pleasure as strands of hot sticky cum rained down from above. The enchanted CUM from the magical rod made Alphina orgasm instantly and uncontrollably. Meanwhile the guards rushed absentmindedly to remove their soiled armor, compelled by the magical spell, lingering in the rod of cumming.

The plan was going well so far, but overwhelming forces soon proved to be too much for my tired mind to take. The guards from the doors rushed towards me and Rungar, drawing their blades as they advanced. Meanwhile, the head jailor boldly confronted Jolleff.

Two guards came towards me, two sharp short swords shimmering in hands. One slashed back and forth quite formlessly, with his angry mouth opened wide in a growl. The other slyly hung back, waiting for me to make a move.

"Give in now or else" The angry guard commanded me.

I chose or else and managed to skillfully slip between the savage slashes of his swiftly swinging sword. A quickstep brought me in too close for the second guard to safely strike as I slid the stopgag right into his overly aggressive mouth.

I snapped it closed and smiled victoriously as I watched him FREEZE in place, and then the other guard's gauntleted fist clocked me square in the temple.

Whack!

The lights went out. I tumbled to the ground, unconscious but alive.

"Two," I counted down thoughtlessly in another world. "Easily slip deeper and savor these last sweet steps deeper down. One. A single thought is all that remains in my almost emptied head. Zero. Mind is gone. Submit to blank obedience."

As I lay there, passed out on the floor I could hear the moans of the nearby guard orgy growing louder.

"Stop that! Stop theeeeeck-" The head jailor, began to repeat himself. Then he squeaked and cut himself off as something heavy was shoved into a tight orifice. He probably said something cute and submissive next, like "Yes Master I obey", but I couldn't hear him say it over the sudden scuffle next to my face.

Conk! Thwap! Shink! Thud!

Two heads crashed together with impressive concussive force. Two bodies plummeted to the ground. Several drops of thick warm liquid splashed down on me. Then something heavy and dwarf shaped landed inches from my face.

My dazed and emptied mind was too blissed out to realize just how much danger my thoroughly punctured friend had gotten into this time. If I could think through the thought stopping dizziness, that permeated my empty head, then I might have had half of a hope of a chance to realize, that my down but not quite yet unconscious friend was wholly hurt.

bzzzzzzzt

The sound of the rod of pleasure turning back on distracted my mind and turned me on with wonderful wonderings once more. I wondered which lucky slut was caught in its thrumming trap, it's stunning trap, it's no move until cumming trap, that makes its victims need and crave the pleasure of release.

bzzzzzzzt "Oh fuck yeah," bzzzzzzzt "yesssss oooooooooh" bzzzzzzzt

I could practically paint a picture in my mind's eye from the sound. It was Alphina, clearly, temporarily immune to the rod of pleasure having cum her own brains out just moments ago. She must have been standing, pressing her vibrating wand into a new victim, sending wave after wave of pleasure into a lust bewildered guard.

"release them all, be a good thrall," a chorus of guards began to chant as Jolleff's growing guard orgy groaned and grabbed for bodies to add to the pile. "release them all, be a good thrall" the chant grew louder as more and more guards were pulled into the writhing pile of obediently fucking bodies. They groaned and grunted, moaned and Thrust, fucked and fingered, stroked and sucked and licked and chanted on and on. "release them all, be a good thrall."

"Wake up Lycanna," Rungar whispered weakly into my ear. He gently slapped the side of my face to try to arouse me from my slumber. "On the count of, ugghh five, feel your mind awaken. 1, 2, 3, wake up for me. 4, 5 refrooooough fuck, refreshed and awake."

I blinked my eyes and came to slowly. My friends were gathering by the door, preparing to go deeper to the cells below. All thirteen guards were mindlessly fucking and chanting "release them all, be a good thrall" That meant we could relax and wait for the closest guards to investigate. We collectively unclenched our muscles and slid out the bottles of gargle blaster, from the desk where the jailor confiscated them from Rungar.

It seemed our cunning plan had worked, but at what cost? All of us were battered and bruised from our less than gentle arrest.

My brain felt dreadful, ringing, stinging, as I walked on, barely clinging to a little shred of consciousness inside my brittle head. Rungar limped along beside me, clutching down on his right thigh because the makeshift bandage he applied became completely soaked. Alphina's ass was red and bruised, her tender skin sliced and abused. She struggled quite unused to breathing through a neck viciously choked. And lastly Jolleff somehow managed to get through it all undamaged, with a gleeful look that power quite primeval can embed.

We didn't have time to think about that. Three guards rushed into the room, to investigate the groans and echoing chant. "release them all, be a good thrall". Fortunately for us they came at us one at a time. Each one was far too shocked by the growing orgy to even try to resist Jolleff's instructions to join in and chant "release them all, be a good thrall."

We rushed out of there, and into the stairs, leading deep down to the cells. Those stairs slowly spiraled around and down. So around and down we went, one cycle after another, going deep into the underground prison. The echoing chant, "release them all, be a good thrall", slowly faded into the distance as we cycled around and down the large stairwell. Several cycles later we arrived the bottom, where a thick metal door blocked our path. It was locked up tight and far too heavy to even try to force open.

"How are we going toooofgh-" Jolleff began. He bent over to inspect the keyhole, tilting his head.

Thwap!

The door opened suddenly, knocking him senseless and down to the ground. Another guard, in another fancy red stripped hat, stepped into the stairwell.

He seemed confused to see us standing there, like he was trying to figure out why we were naked, but unbound, ungagged , and wielding mysterious magical rods that were surely contraband.

"You're not supposed ta-" He began, only to sputter and trail off, interrupted unexpectedly by Alphina.

That naughty minx stuffed the rod of pleasure between her tits and turned us on. It buzzed to life and her bouncy breasts jiggled and wiggled around as she slowly advanced. The sight of Alphina's bare boobies there bouncing and teasing, mesmerizingly appeasing, must have melted that guards feeble mind for a moment. He could do nothing but FREEZE into place as those pleasing tits bounced forward slowly enveloping, seizing his face.

"Unlock every occupied cell in this prison." Jolleff demanded, and the guard succumbed to the power of two rods at once. "Say nothing except what I specifically instruct you to say. Each time you unlock a door, say 'you're needed upstairs. Now.' The first time anyone confronts you about releasing the prisoners, respond with 'Do you want to explain their absence to Sir Gowin?'"

Then Alphina turned off her rod and Jolleff watched from the doorway as his puppet walked away.

We took a much needed break to clear our heads. The ringing stopped and I was able to focus once again. We counted up prisoners one by one, as our mind controlled guard, let's call him 'the overseer', released them all.

One, two, three of them walked by quickly in a row and Alphina told them they were free to just walk out. I was starting to think that this crazy plan was actually going to work. Four, Five, they just kept coming. It was going oh so smoothly. I was waking up to the possibility that we just might be able to free every single prisoner from these unjust cells.

That's when we noticed the other guards getting suspicious. The overseer was walking by them, without so much as a 'Hello.' There was a blank and vacant look in his eyes, as he slowly and steadily emptied out the Celibate Cells like a hypnotist slowly releasing every last thought from a hypnotic subject's mind.

A group of five guards gathered together, whispering amongst one another. One of them approached the enchanted overseer, and the other four followed a prisoner to the stairs.

"Do you want to explain their absence to Sir Gowin?" The overseers angry voice echoed through the chamber just before the quartet of guards could reach our ambush.

The guards turned for a moment. We motioned the emancipated prisoner to run. Then Rungar got into position for some good orgasmic fun. The investigating guards predictably hurried to chase when suddenly their quarry sprinted up the grand spiral staircase. That is until Rungar surprised them, with a cumshot to the face.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! OOOOoohhhhh Yes! I'm CUMMING!" A chorus of moans erupted at once as the hot sticky blast collided with the exposed skin of their faces

It was over in an instant, but an instant is all that the rest of us needed, to disable the guards and let Jolleff weave a spell of lust and control.

Three of the guards started passionately fucking, one on their hands and knees, spit roasted by the others.

The last guard got special instructions to take the rod of command and to walk in front of us through the door. He intercepted three more guards, who were rushing in to investigate the moans.

"It's some kind of sex sorcerer," The controlled guard obediently repeated, then he obeyed his instructions like a mindless thrall and held out the rod of command. "Quickly take this to Sir Gowin."

The trio of confused guard looked skeptically back and forth between the phalic rod and door where the moaning and groaning was getting louder. The man in front saw the blank vacant stare in the eyes of Jolleff's puppet guard, and wondered whether he aught not to touch the rod. Fortunately his foolish friend fell for the bait instead, and then fell prey again to a faintly whispered suggestion.

"Touch your friends with the rod," was all it took for Jolleff to take control and soon those three were humping and moaning like all of the others.

We gathered all seven of them at the base of the stairs, and of course two more rushed in by the time we managed to herd the growing orgy, so we actually had nine thoughtless fuckpuppets gathered for Jolleff's next sherade.

"Drink one shot each," he said spreading the alcohol all around and then he picked out three slutty candidates for the trap. "You are part of Gowin's newest torture. You indulge in lustful debauchery as the celibate prisoners walk by, sober and thoroughly cucked. Convince as many guards as you can to join in this new torture. Explain it to everyone who approaches and offer them the bottles of booze. Oh and do enjoy the orgy you naughty sluts."

Our little distraction went one direction and we went in another. We took the shortest possible path towards Sir Gowin's torture chamber. Our moaning orgy was the perfect distraction for us to sneak unnoticed, deeper into the prison which was slowly emptying out and filling with lust.

Dozens of guards closed in from all sides, like an inescapable web, slowly encroaching, unstoppably ensnaring, carefully capturing the decoy that we set.

Meanwhile we made it, all the way down, to the stone archway which marked the entrance to the chamber of despair. Literally, the words 'Chamber of Despair' had been crudely clawed into the stone.

"AAAaaaeeeeiiiiieeeeeee" A pained scream cried forth along with the sound of tearing flesh, as we stepped through the ominous archway. A blinding purple light flared forth for a moment, taking our sight before we could see what was going on within.

Cling Clang! Clatter Crash!

We heard the sounds of metal objects raining down all around.

Moments later my vision returned. I saw my mistress hanging there, upside down from a bunch of chains. She was locked into a pair of iron panties with a matching collar, anklets, and cuffs, all hooked to the dangling chains which held her locked, perpetually aloft. Her body was covered in bruises and scars from dozens of tiny punctures and slashes which were rapidly healing before my very eyes. Well actually, some of them were healing, but the spots where the iron touched her skin was getting worse.

The metal seemed to be glowing faintly purple. No. Not glowing, pulling, draining our Mistress' magic away, I realized noticing the flow between her and the enchanted metal outfit. More of that very same metal was scattered all about the torture chamber. Little needles, hooks, and clamps were strewn haphazardly about. They were all attached to a long silky cord which coiled lazily about the room, ending in the hand of a man who could only be Sir Gowin, the arsehole.

He stood in front of Morgana, in assless chaps and a utility belt, which was filled with vicious torture tools all made of the same cruel magic metal.

"You're too late," he lied. Then he laughed mockingly "ahahaha. She belongs to me now."

"Mistress" I cried and I ran to her, scanning the room for some way to free her from this terrifying fate. I got halfway to her before anyone else recovered from the Shock of seeing our Mistress in this state.

Keys! I spotted them, dangling cockily from Sir Gowin's belt. And also, Rungar! closing in quickly. He was clearly trying to tackle the sadistic jailor.

Thinking quickly, I rushed in and lunged hip first at the cruel knight. I ducked my head back, aptly ducking under a slashing counter, and thrust the rod of attachment skillfully penetrating his key ring. Then I shifted my hips just in time to brace, as 300 pounds of angry dwarf came barreling in. There was an intense pulling against my most impressive phallic grip.

Pop! Clack! Wham!

Rungar and Sir Gowin tumbled intertwined to the ground. I watched, seemingly mesmerized, as the skilled knight rolled with the heavy dwarf in a most incredible acrobatic feat. Then a half dozen little clangs rang out as half a dozen little keys scattered about the already cluttered dungeon floor. The melody of the falling keys fascinated me as the pair of grappling fighters spun, around and around and around. Then suddenly Rungar flew face first towards the wall.

Crash! Thud!

The burly dwarf collided and dropped, unconscious, to the floor.

Jolleff was ready and waiting to step in next. He pinned then pressed his rod down firmly on the prone Sir Gowin's neck.

"let Morgana go free," He demanded, triumphantly with a growl.

"She may go," Gowin laughed. Then a kick to the gut sent Jolleff staggering backwards. The sadistic knight rose to his feet and drew a spiky dildo from his belt. He clarified his statement before attacking "The keys on the floor, you may unlock her any time."

"Aaargh, Eeeeeeh, Oooooh," Jolleff was too unbalanced to properly block the first three glancing strikes. He cried out in pain at the first slice, whimpered pathetically at the second, and then moaned out longingly at the third one, wanting, needing, craving to feel the sting.

"But maybe you'd rather stay here with me, and play with the rod of Agony," Sir Gowin continued, going on the offensive now.

Meanwhile Alphina stood all alone, with a confused look on her face. She looked back and forth between the battle and our bound and beaten Mistress, with a blank look in her eyes like she was trying to think back and recall just what it was exactly she had last been commanded to do.

"Help me find the right key" I pleaded to her, as I futilely tried to insert the wrong key into the wrong lock.

Then I slipped and the cold iron's chilling enchantment pressed against my fingers. For a moment my will was pulled away painfully, forcefully down into the chilling metal. It got me, but I pulled away quickly before it could knock me out completely.