Trials Ch. 07: The Final Phase

Story Info
Justin and the girls prepare for the end of the trials.
6.2k words
4.61
3.9k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

"Ok, one last thing before Ms. Holloway gets here." Justin sat in a big armchair in the living room of the sorority house, with Liz and the other girls all seated around the room, listening intently. They all knew they were having what Justin liked to call an official meeting, but he hadn't told anyone what it was actually about. And this would be the first time that Ms. Holloway attended one of their meetings. Which also meant it would be the first time she found out who the girls were that had been dosing boys for the last few months. "She knows about the dosing, but I told her we stopped. So if any of you have given anyone pills lately without telling them, just keep that to yourself, got it?"

"We all stopped," Lindsey said.

"Good," Justin nodded, though he didn't know if that were actually true. He believed Lindsey had stopped, but he wasn't as sure about Kelly or Becky. "But just say you have done it lately, mums the word."

"We get it Justin," Kelly said with an eye roll.

"Also, let's try to make it seem like we don't all have sex with each other all the time," Justin added. "We don't want to come off like some kind of sex cult or something."

"Is that what we are?" Cassie laughed.

"I mean, until we start actually getting paid, there's definitely an argument," Justin said. "But either way, let's just try to seem professional."

"We know Justin," Liz said, and Kelly and Cassie both laughed.

"Ok, good. And uh, let's definitely not tell her anything about me and Liz," Justin added awkwardly, not looking at his older sister.

"What's there to tell?" Kelly asked in a tone begging for trouble.

"Come on," Justin sighed. "We're almost through this thing. Just don't say anything weird, ok? That means you Kelly."

"What, why me?" Kelly asked, pretending to look affronted. "What did I do?"

"You've been trying to get us to have sex with each other for weeks now," Justin said. "Just don't say anything about it while she's here, ok?"

"You're really afraid of her, huh?" Kelly chuckled.

"No, I'm not afraid of her," Justin frowned. "I'm just trying to get us to be a more professional operation. Letting Ms. Holloway in is the first step in going legit with this whole thing. Now, we don't need to stop any of the fun we've been having. But as we go public with this whole thing, it's going to be best to seem like we don't all have sex with each other. Especially the siblings."

"Ok, he might have a point," Cassie laughed, and they all agreed. At that moment the doorbell rang, and Cassie got up to answer it. They all heard her greeting a woman, and a moment later she walked in with Ms. Holloway, who looked as good as ever. She looked around the room as they entered, and seemed shocked to see several of her former students.

"Hi Ms. Holloway," Lindsey said, giving her a smile and a wave.

"Hello Lindsey," Ms. Holloway said, still looking shocked, and a little uncomfortable about being in such circumstances with her own students. "Cassie, Kelly, good to see you both again. Harper, wow, you're looking stunning today."

"Thanks Ms. Holloway. So are you," Harper smiled back at her professor.

"It's nice to have you on the team," Kelly said, standing up and walking over to Ms. Holloway. Ms. Holloway's eyes rather obviously dropped down to Kelly's huge rack, and lingered there for a moment before returning to her face.

"You like them?" Kelly asked with a big grin. She reached up and actually cupped her huge tits and jiggled them about for her old teacher.

"I, em. They're, yes. They're very nice Kelly," Ms. Holloway said, glancing down again. "I don't remember them looking quite so, um, full. Not that I ever checked you out or anything," she added quickly, blushing as she said it.

"It's ok," Kelly laughed. "I always checked you out. I think everyone did. You're super hot for a teacher. And you're right, they weren't this big and full before. I mean, I did always have great tits," she said with a proud smile. "But Justin's pills have turned them into real showstoppers."

"Justin's pills did that?" Ms. Holloway asked, looking surprised and staring directly at Kelly's tits.

"Yep," Kelly nodded. "I used to just take the one-time dose when I wanted them to be extra big. But then I just liked it so much that I started taking the long-term dose. Now I have these puppies forever. Or at least until Justin figures out the reverse engineer thing he always talks about. Not that I want it or anything."

"I, um. Hold on," Ms. Holloway said, looking like she was trying to catch up to everything Kelly had just said. "What is Justin trying to reverse engineer?"

"Nothing," Justin said, shaking his head. "That is, nothing that needs discussing today. Kelly's getting ahead of herself. She has a tendency to do that." Justin gave Kelly a sideways glance, and she just smiled back mischievously. "Today we actually have important things to discuss." Cassie and Kelly both sat back down on the couch, and looked at Justin. Ms. Holloway looked around the room again, and then sat down beside Lindsey, who scooted over for her.

"Ok, so," Justin began, looking around the room. "We finally have the whole team together. Except Kevin. You're sure he can't be here today?" Justin asked Kelly.

"Ya, he said he had to go home for a week or so," Kelly shrugged.

"It's a long story," Harper added. "It's a family thing with our dad. Everything is fine though."

"Uh, ok, good," Justin said, and then went on with his agenda. "So, anyway, we have the whole team here, and I think it's finally time we start talking about the next phase of our business."

"Does that mean we're done with the trials?" Cassie asked.

"Pretty much," Justin nodded. "We've tested every dose of each pill several times, with different subjects. And we've mixed and matched the pills every which way. We've done more than enough to prove definitively that the pills are all safe and effective."

"I'm not sure effective is a strong enough word," Kelly said, and a few of the girls snickered.

"How many people did you girls dose?" Ms. Holloway asked, already looking quite conflicted.

"Let's not get caught up on that just now," Justin said before Kelly could answer. "We've been recording everything, but I'll hold on to all that until the right time comes. The important thing right now is that we've collected all the data we need to get these products approved for sale."

"Ya, except we collected all the data illegally, didn't we?" Liz pointed out.

"Well, yes, we did," Justin frowned at his sister, and then glanced over to see Ms. Holloway looking terribly conflicted. "But the data is all good. All the pills work just the way I intended. And no one's had any adverse side effects of any kind. So now we need to figure out how to go public, without getting in trouble for how we conducted our trials."

"That sounds a lot easier said than done Justin," Liz said.

"And it doesn't sound very easy," Lindsey added.

"I know," Justin said with an even deeper frown. "But that doesn't mean it's impossible. The most important thing is that the pills really do work. I don't have to tell anyone here that. You all know how well they work. Which is why you should all know that this isn't like any other product out there. All the government checks and balances and all that crap is important and all, I suppose. But when you can prove that you have a product like this, that actually works, no one is going to give two shits about the process. So we really just need to get people to know that it all works, and is safe."

"Without getting arrested in the process," Kelly added, and Justin scowled at her.

"No one's getting arrested," Justin said. "I've been giving it a bit of thought, and it seems to me like the only way to do this, is to show it. If we tell people first, they won't believe it, and they'll ask questions, and the whole thing will get bogged down in the same red-tape bullshit I was trying to avoid in the first place. Because of what it is we have, we have to just show people what it is and that it works. Then, once they've experienced it for themselves, we tell them about it."

"Like you did with Ms. Holloway?" Kelly asked with a mischievous grin. Justin glanced over at Ms. Holloway again, who was now blushing a deep red.

"Ya, like I did with Ms. Holloway," Justin nodded. "Sorry again, Ms. Holloway," he added to her. "But I knew that if I showed you first, you would hear me out. And I was right."

"He did get her on board," Liz said. "And she was even trying to catch us."

"Right," Justin nodded, and went on. "Because of what this product is, it's better to show than tell. So we just need to find the right person, or people, and show them what the pills do. Then they'll hear us out."

"So we need to find a lady in the FDA that you can seduce like you did with Ms. Holloway?" Lindsey asked, sounding skeptical.

"I think it would be a lot easier to find a guy," Justin said. "There's more likely to be men in the important positions we need to get to. Also, proving the pills work is a lot harder to do with a girl than a guy. I had to really seduce Ms. Holloway to get her to see what we had. And I'm really glad I did," he added quickly as he saw the look on her face. "But with a guy, you just give him the big dick pill and he'll know it works. Give him a few pills, and we'll have any guy on board, no question."

"So we need to find the right guy, and then seduce him?" Kelly asked.

"Basically," Justin nodded. "I'll find out who, and then I was thinking Kelly and Liz can do it together. Give the guy the full treatment, and then tell him a little bit about what we have, but not everything. Hopefully, if everything goes right, he'll want to speak with me about it. And then we're officially in the door."

"This is so much riskier than you're making it sound Justin," Ms. Holloway finally spoke up. "You're talking about very serious crimes."

"I know," Justin sighed. "But this is the way we have to do it. But you are right. We should be as careful as we can throughout the whole process. Kelly, Liz, don't use your real names, or mine. Keep the whole thing as secretive as you can. I'll give you a number to give this guy that he won't be able to trace."

"You're talking about a top government official Justin," Ms. Holloway pointed out. "I don't think you understand the seriousness of this whole thing."

"Of course I do," Justin said, trying to contain his frustration at being questioned. "I know exactly what I'm doing. And I think you're overestimating the seriousness of top government officials." The girls all laughed at that, but Ms. Holloway didn't look comforted by the jest. "It'll be ok Rebecca," Justin added. "We just need to form a strong plan, and stick to it. I don't think Kelly and Liz should have any problem seducing any guy. So really they just need to make sure to not let anything slip."

"We'll do our part, don't worry," Kelly said confidently.

"And once this guy knows the pills work, he'll talk to me," Justin said. "I'm sure you can all agree on that." They all nodded their heads, and even Ms. Holloway seemed to agree. "It's not exactly hard to see how much money can be made from this stuff. The only thing in our way is proving to people that it's real. And we've already proven to each other that the best way to prove the pills work, is to just let people experience it for themselves. It won't be any different with the people in charge of regulation. I mean, it's not exactly like they're an incorruptible bunch. They'll sell people poisoned food if they get paid for it, and they do, all the time. They approve all kinds of terrible shit for money. This is actually a product that works, and doesn't kill people. We have everything we need already. The last thing left is just to prove it."

"I think it's actually a good idea," Cassie said.

"Me too," Becky nodded. "I trust you Justin."

"We all do," Liz agreed. "Just make sure you pick the right guy, and me and Kelly will take care of the rest."

"Right," Justin nodded. "Well, any questions then?" He looked around the group, and then waited for Ms. Holloway to say something.

"Be careful Justin," she sighed, looking at him in a rather longing way. "This is all very serious business. But it doesn't sound like a bad plan, necessarily. It just sounds extremely risky."

"It'll work, I'm sure of it," Justin said confidently. "I'll make sure to find the guy, and then we'll begin the final phase of our plan."

"Wow, that's exciting," Cassie beamed. "We're all going to be rich, huh? Like actually rich. It's not just some joke anymore."

"It never was," Justin said seriously. "And yes, we're all going to be very, very rich."

"So is the meeting over then?" Kelly asked impatiently.

"I guess so," Justin shrugged. "Unless anyone else has anything to add."

"Just our normal post meeting rituals," Kelly said with a devious smile. They all glanced over at Ms. Holloway, who was looking at Kelly with wide eyes.

"Um, I think we can skip that today," Justin said.

"Why, she's sucked your cock, hasn't she?" Kelly asked.

"Uh, I think maybe I should be going now," Ms. Holloway said, and stood up. Kelly quickly got up and walked over to her, blocking her exit.

"Oh no you don't," she said, and actually pushed Ms. Holloway back down onto the couch. "We need to know that we can actually trust you."

"Kelly, I'm not sure what you mean by that," Ms. Holloway said, looking timidly up at Kelly. "But you can trust me. I've already gone too far to go back now. For better or worse, I'm a part of this."

"You haven't gone far enough for me yet," Kelly said, and took a step forward, so she was standing practically on Ms. Holloway's lap. "And I think we can make it better, not worse. You may have proven yourself to Justin, but now it's time to prove yourself to the rest of us."

"Kelly, I'm not sure..." Kelly reached down and pulled her shirt off, stopping Ms. Holloway mid-sentence. Kelly wasn't wearing a bra, and her massive tits hung proud and free in front of Ms. Holloway's face. The professor was staring wide eyed and open mouthed at the massive tits in front of her. Kelly smiled down at her, and then to everyone's surprise, she moved forward, onto the couch and Ms. Holloway. Kelly got on her knees, straddling the professor. Ms. Holloway tried to sit back, but Kelly reached out and pulled her forward. Everyone watched in stupefied awe as Kelly pulled Ms. Holloway's face right into her tits.

Ms. Holloway's hands flew up, as if to push Kelly away, but stopped in midair. She tried to pull her head back, but Kelly held her where she was. She clearly struggled, but only for a few seconds. Everyone watched in anticipation as Ms. Holloway had a momentary freak out, and then slowly calmed down. Then her head began to move, not backward, but side to side. She began moving her face between Kelly's massive whoppers. Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw Ms. Holloway's face appear again. Her mouth was connected to one of Kelly's tiny hard pink nipples.

Without stopping what was already happening, Lindsey moved over, and began unbuttoning Ms. Holloway's shirt. She didn't seem to protest at all, as she continued sucking Kelly's tits. Once the professor's shirt was opened, Lindsey carefully pulled it over her shoulders, and then began working on her bra. Everyone just watched as Lindsey undressed the professor, while she sucked Kelly's tits. When the bra came off, Lindsey wrapped her arms around Ms. Holloway, and began playing with her tits. They all heard her let out a moan as Lindsey kneaded her tits.

Justin was watching in appreciation when he felt someone fumbling with his belt. He looked down, and saw Cassie kneeling between his legs, and Becky moving over beside her. This wasn't how he had planned on their first meeting with Ms. Holloway going, but now that it was happening, he knew it was right. Whether Kelly knew it or not, she was making a smart move. If Ms. Holloway fully participated in the companies usual activities, then she would be fully implicated in every way. There would be no turning back, no matter what. Justin sat back, and let the girls pull his cock out, while he watched Kelly and Lindsey attack Ms. Holloway.

Liz moved over to where Harper was sitting, also watching the hot teacher action going on. Liz pulled Harper to her, and they began making out, and then undressing each other as well.

By the time Kelly finally let Ms. Holloway off her tits, the room was full of various sexual activities. Ms. Holloway looked around, her eyes getting wider and wider as she saw the rest of the group. Cassie and Becky were both sucking Justin's towering cock, looking as though they had no trouble at all with something so large. Liz and Harper were both fully nude, laying on the couch and kissing passionately. Ms. Holloway did take a quick moment to admire how amazingly large and perfect Liz's tits looked. Before she could say a word, Kelly pushed her down on the couch, and then she and Lindsey pulled the professor's pants off. Kelly quickly got down between her legs, and Rebecca spread them willingly. Lindsey leaned over her and kissed her, as Kelly went to work on her pussy.

Justin watched it all with a big amused smile. He knew Rebecca wasn't ready for what Kelly was going to give her, but he knew she was going to like it. He was also quite enjoying what he was getting from the girls. Cassie and Becky were working his cock in that special way that they had learned to do. They used their hands and mouths in perfect unison, giving Justin what could only be described as the most perfect double-teamed blowjob imaginable. As good as it felt, he still couldn't decide whether he wanted to watch Kelly eat out Ms. Holloway, or watch his hot naked sister make out with the sexy little Harper.

Justin's eyes darted from one group to the next, trying not to miss anything. Ms. Holloway was starting to really writhe about as Kelly ate her pussy, and Justin thought she was probably going to have a nice strong orgasm soon. Harper also looked like she was getting close to cumming, as Liz fingered her pussy, and they mashed tits together as they kissed. Justin noticed that his sister's pussy looked especially wet, and tight. It looked as good as ever, and once again he wanted to go over to her and fuck her brains out. But he knew better than to do that during Ms. Holloway's first official team bonding experience. The thought did linger though, and Justin felt his own orgasm coming on fast.

"Justin's about to cum," Becky announced, as she felt his cock getting harder. Liz and Harper both looked up from their place on the couch, and waited for the show. Lindsey came off of Ms. Holloway, and also looked over to watch. Kelly stayed where she was, buried deep in Ms. Holloway's pussy. Ms. Holloway seemed totally enwrapped in what Kelly was doing, and she also didn't look over. Right at the last second, Lindsey grabbed her head, and turned it so that she could see the show.

Justin let the girls jerk him off with four hands, and let out a grunt as it started. Everyone but Kelly watched as he shot a big blast of cum onto Becky. It kept cumming, shooting onto and over Becky and Cassie, as they laughed and jerked him off. It was a nice big load, and they all seemed impressed. Just as it was ending, they all heard Ms. Holloway let out a high scream. They all looked over, and saw her whole body writhing about as Kelly made her cum. Lindsey quickly reached down and began tweaking Rebecca's nipples as she came. Kelly kept going after she had finished, until Rebecca finally pulled her by her hair out of her crotch.

"Ok Ms. Holloway," Kelly said with a naughty grin, wiping the juices from her mouth. "You're officially part of the team now."

"Jesus," Ms. Holloway panted. "Did you slip me an orgasm pill again?"

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers
12