Trials Ch. 07: The Final Phase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Kelly laughed. "I'm just good at what I do."

"You certainly are," Rebecca agreed, panting heavily and looking quite satisfied.

"Well, since we're already doing this," Justin said. "I need to fuck someone. So, who wants it?" Seven female voices spoke up simultaneously, and then they all laughed. Justin laughed too. "In that case, Becky, go get me an endurance pill." Becky got up and ran out of the room, her big tits bouncing as she went. "Kelly, since you started this, I'll give you the first go," Justin said. Kelly clapped her hands excitedly, and ran over to where Justin was still seated. She pushed Cassie out of the way, and straddled Justin. She lowered her pussy onto his cock without waiting, and began riding him right away.

Kelly had gotten well used to large men, and she rode Justin hard and fast. Ms. Holloway was still lying naked with Lindsey, and they both watched as Kelly bounced her ass up and down on Justin. Liz went back to pleasuring Harper, and Cassie and Becky just sat back and watched the show. Kelly was moving her body in a much sexier way than any of them were used to seeing, and they all seemed quite impressed. Justin wasn't used to it either, and he had to actually refrain from cumming again already.

"Damn Kelly," Becky said as she watched Kelly move her body. "How do you make that look so sexy?"

"I've been practicing," Kelly moaned as she continued her awesome movements on top of Justin. "Kevin has a mirror in his room, so I've been getting to watch myself. I want to see how sexy I can look while I fuck someone."

"It's working," Cassie said, and everyone nodded in agreement. "You look as sexy as anything I've ever seen."

"Thanks," Kelly said without opening her eyes or slowing down. "How does it feel Justin?"

"Incredible," Justin said. He had his hands resting loosely on her hips, trying to get a good feel without messing up the rhythm she had. Kelly moved her hips back and forth, up and down, taking Justin's cock as deep as it would go. She kept up her pace, and then all of a sudden began grinding her hips on him, moving her entire torso in sexy waves. Everyone watched as Kelly had one of the sexiest looking orgasms any of them had ever seen.

Justin was just as amazed as any of them. He had fucked Kelly dozens of times, but it had never been like this. He was equally amazed at how sexy her body looked as she moved, and how perfect it felt. He felt his own orgasm cumming on as Kelly had hers. He didn't have the will power to pull out while she was putting on such a show, and he began firing a nice load right into her. Kelly let out a long sexy moan, and grinded her hips harder on him as they came together.

"Wow," Kelly said as she finally slowed down. She rolled off of Justin, and lay down next to him. "I think he liked it. He just came in me."

"Seriously, he came inside you," Cassie said, sounding disappointed.

"Either that or he just peed in me," Kelly laughed.

"Ya, I came in her," Justin panted, slumping back in his chair. "I couldn't help it. That was fucking hot Kelly. You just keep working on that, and we're going to be just fine."

At that moment they all heard a squeal, and looked over to see Harper having an orgasm. Liz had her face buried in Harper's crotch, and was clearly giving the girl something she liked. Harper's newly enlarged tits jiggled nicely as her body shook. Her hips were writhing about on Liz's head, and a moment later Harper pushed her away, still shaking violently. Liz sat up with a big satisfied smile.

"I'm getting pretty good at eating pussy," Liz said proudly.

"I don't believe you," Lindsey said with a naughty grin. "I think you should come prove it."

"Ok," Liz said excitedly, and got up and walked over to Lindsey. Ms. Holloway was still lying naked beside Lindsey, and she scooted over as Liz sat down. Liz looked over at the professor, and then leaned towards her. Liz's lips met Ms. Holloway's, and they began making out for a moment, until Liz pulled off and immediately went down to Lindsey's pussy.

"Come on over here Ms. Holloway," Cassie said.

"I think you all better call me Rebecca from now on," Ms. Holloway said. She got up, still watching Liz eat Lindsey's pussy, and walked over to Cassie. Cassie stood up, and embraced Rebecca. They made out on their feet, naked, with their hands moving along each other's bodies. Justin watched it for a minute, until he couldn't just watch anymore. He got up, and stood next to the two women still making out. He placed his hands on their shoulders, and gently led them over to the couch Kelly was sitting on. They laid down, Cassie on top of Rebecca, and Justin quickly moved in behind them.

Justin placed his hands on Cassie's ass, and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. He fucked her nice and gentle at first. He could see Rebecca's whole body moving under Cassie, and he pulled out and moved down to her pussy. He entered her slowly, and heard her let out a deep groan. As he began fucking Rebecca, he felt Kelly at his side. He looked over just in time to see a giant pair of tits coming at his face. Kelly shoved his face between her gigantic rack, and he tried to continue fucking Rebecca while he motorboated Kelly's giant tits.

"Kelly, he can't fuck Rebecca and Cassie with his face buried in your tits," Becky laughed. She had come back, and quickly began handing out pills. Kelly let out a frustrated sigh as she sat back down, but then smiled as she took a pill from Becky. Justin took the one she gave him, and swallowed it without any water. He knew it was the endurance pill, and he knew he was going to need it if this was going to go on much longer. Becky gave everyone different pills. Justin didn't know if they all knew what they were taking, but he could tell just from seeing them. No one asked any questions, they just took the pills and swallowed them. Even Rebecca didn't protest.

Justin went back to fucking Cassie and Rebecca, each in minute or so intervals. They were still making out, and he could tell that they were both getting close to orgasms as he fucked them both. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and looked over to see Becky holding out a big load pill with a big grin. He laughed, and swallowed it, and went back to work. Cassie was obviously close, and he focused just on her for a while, squeezing her ass as he fucked her harder. She came hard, and collapsed onto Rebecca, who was mauling her tits with both hands. When she was done, Cassie rolled off. Justin smiled down at Rebecca, who looked a little overwhelmed, but also incredibly horny.

Justin took Rebecca's waist in his hands, and pulled her to him. He began pounding away on her, and Cassie moved over and started sucking on Rebecca's tits. Justin knew he would cum again soon, and tried to hold off until Rebecca came first. She did a minute later, screaming lightly as Justin fucked her. As soon as she was done, he pulled out, and then unleashed a monster load all over her. Some shot onto Cassie, and some shot over Rebecca, but most of it covered the professor from her pussy up to her face.

When Justin was finished, he collapsed again, panting heavily. Cassie and Becky both went about cleaning up Rebecca, who was also panting heavily, with a totally dazed look on her face. As Justin sat there, watching it, he felt lips move onto his cock. He looked down, and chuckled as Kelly began taking his cock deep into her throat. He let Kelly suck him off for a while, and then noticed Harper was all alone in the corner.

"Harper, you want a go?" Justin asked her. She stared at his cock with clear trepidation.

"Um, I'm not sure," she said. "I've never had a cock anywhere close to that big before."

"We'll help you," Kelly said, and got up and went over to her. She pulled Harper reluctantly over to Justin, and they both knelt down. Harper leaned in, and wrapped her lips around the head of Justin's cock. She was barely taking any of it, but he didn't want to rush her. Kelly apparently felt different however. She put her hands on the back of Harper's head, and pushed her further down. Harper's eyes went wide, and her cheeks puffed out, and Justin felt her gag as Kelly forced her down on his cock.

When Kelly let go, Harper pulled back, gasping for air. She looked up at Justin for a moment, and then back down at his cock. She hesitated for just a moment, and then leaned back in and took it as deep as she could. Kelly began playing with Harper's tits, and whispering encouragements in her ear. Justin sat back and enjoyed his first blowjob from Harper. She was starting to get really hot from the pills, and the knowledge that he was her first big cock was making it even hotter. He let her go for a while, until he felt like he needed to fuck her.

"Harper," Justin said, and gently pulled her head off his cock. "Can I fuck you?"

"I don't know," Harper said apprehensively. "It's so big."

"I'll be gentle, I promise," Justin said, and pulled her to her feet. He stood up, and led her over to the other couch. Kelly followed, while Cassie and Becky moved down to the floor, making out passionately. Harper laid down on the couch, and Justin moved on top of her. Kelly quickly got beside them, and then reached out and grabbed onto Justin's cock. Kelly guided it slowly into Harper. Harper's eyes were clenched tight, and she winced as the huge cock slowly entered her. Justin pushed his cock halfway in, and then stayed still, trying to give her a moment to adjust. Then he slowly moved back, and then back in. He made sure not to give the girl all of it, but he began gently fucking her, while Kelly massaged Harper's tits.

It was clearly a lot for Harper. Her hands were clutching the material of the couch tightly, and her eyes were still clenched. Justin leaned down as he fucked her, and then lightly kissed her lips. Her eyes shot open, and then slowly glazed over. She began kissing him back as he slowly made love to her. Kelly let go, and sat back, watching it with a satisfied smile. Justin could feel Harper getting wetter, and taking him easier, and he sped up the slightest bit. She was moaning into his mouth as they kissed, and he could feel that she was getting close.

When Harper came, Justin pushed his cock deeper into her, and kissed her hard. He felt her hands wrap around his back, and her lips match his fervor. Her body began trembling beneath him, and then her pussy clamped down hard on his cock. When her orgasm subsided, Justin began gently thrusting again. Harper broke the kiss and pushed him off.

"Oh my god," she moaned, looking up at him with clear lust. "That was amazing. It's too much though. I'm too sensitive now."

"That's ok," Justin said softly, leaning over her. "You were great babe." He leaned in and gave her another soft kiss, which she quickly matched. Justin pulled back, and then rolled off of Harper.

"Ok, I need to cum again," Justin said, looking around the room at all the amazing naked women around him. "Who wants it?"

"This one's mine," Liz said. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and watched as Liz walked over and pushed Justin back onto the couch. Ms. Holloway looked totally shocked, but she didn't say anything as the sister moved down to the brother's cock. Liz got on her knees, and leaned in and took Justin's cock all the way to the base. Justin moaned, as did several of the girls. Liz began bobbing her head in long deep strokes, giving Justin an unbelievable blowjob.

As always, Liz sucking his cock was unlike the others. Justin tried to hold off as long as he could, and enjoy the perfect feel of his sister's warm throat engulfing his cock. He managed to last a few minutes, and then felt it coming on like a freight train. He knew Liz could tell, and he groaned out as he felt the first shot rocket out and into her mouth. She didn't stop sucking, and Justin fired heavy ropes into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed it all without any trouble. When he was done, she kept on sucking, and then finally stopped and sat back.

"It's so fucking hot when you suck his cock," Kelly said.

"It really is," Becky agreed.

"When are you two finally going to fuck?" Kelly asked.

"Don't worry about it," Liz said, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Well you better not do it without me," Kelly said.

"So, Rebecca, how did you like your first team meeting?" Lindsey asked. Everyone looked over at the professor, and then began giggling at the look on her face.

"That, well, that was very... um, unexpected," Rebecca said.

"We're glad you liked it," Lindsey said. "Welcome to the team, officially."

"I, thank you," Rebecca said, still looking flustered and overwhelmed. "Do you always do this at your team meetings?"

"Our team meetings," Kelly corrected her. "You're part of this now Ms. Holloway. And yes, we do. So you better get used to it."

"I think I can do that," Rebecca said, and then laughed. "I've never been in an orgy before. I liked it more than I would have thought."

"It's even more fun when Kevin is here," Kelly said. "Then there's two cocks to take care of us instead of just one."

"Justin does ok on his own," Cassie said, and they all laughed.

"He certainly does," Rebecca said, looking at Justin lustily. "I must say, I'm glad he brought me into this crazy experiment of his."

"We all are," Becky agreed.

"Right, well, it's almost done now," Justin sighed, still staring around at all the beautiful naked women around him. "Once we get the FDA guys on board, things should start moving pretty fast. And then, we get paid."

"This is going to be so great," Cassie said excitedly.

"I can't believe we're almost done," Becky said.

"We're not done yet," Justin said.

"Ya, we still need to fuck some creepy old guys," Kelly said, not looking very enthused.

"Its worth it, trust me," Justin said reassuringly. "And its also necessary. So, you're just going to have to suck it up."

"Oh, we'll suck it up," Liz smiled. "We'll suck it up, and down, and all around. They wont know what hit them Justin."

"I believe that," Justin said, staring down at his amazingly hot older sister. He could feel his dick start to stir again as he stared at her giant tits, but he knew he was done for now.

"So when will it happen?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know," Justin sighed. "But it won't be long now. We're almost to the end."

12