Trials (Entry 11 - 13)

Story Info
Cherish begins testing her powers amongst peers.
5.2k words
4.8
2.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

---Entry 11/Trial 8/Witch Hunt---

Dear Gretel,

There's a small spice shop just outside of east LA. Women will often frequent between there and a bar a few blocks down the same road. The women and establishments may all seem inconspicuous to the untrained eye, but I can't say those who see these women often could be called street smart in any sense if they can't tell that the women are agents/scouts and the places are outposts. They're not as blatant as Jehovah's Witnesses to me, but they're not much better. Fortunately they don't act like them or any other outreaching organized religion. I think it's very smart of them to have someone keeping their ear to the ground with non-coven affairs, and someone to contact young girls who find themselves confused and scared after connecting to magic, but again their fear of being caught seems so ridiculous to me.

One of these women, I observe during my window shopping over the course of a few days, was named Esther. The shops I entered across the street were very accommodating to me for my stakeout. Silver and blonde hair, slightly-aged face, an athletic body, and a fairly strong essence, showing her natural age with grace; overall, a high-grade MILF to my eye. She kept a good jogging regimen along the street with the two shops, which I think was both for exercise and as a ruse. Esther blends in better than most, but I still wasn't fooled. jeremy helped track her movements all the way out of the city; a nice little meadowy setting where she meditated everyday.

After four days, I followed her with jeremy out to the spot. We parked a short distance away from her. I kept myself quiet as jeremy blew me in the back seat. It was my hope that we would be mistaken for just a couple looking for some roadside frisky, and it worked. Really, I was accessing my subspace to increase a dampening spell on myself. Witches, especially witches on the fringe between covens and society, all develop their extra sensory abilities so they can pick out magic signatures from a distance. The older beauty didn't seem to notice me from across the street, but I didn't want to take chances for how close I was going to get.

15 minutes after we arrived, I'd finally emerged from the car, dressed in some jogging sweats, the backseat workout convincingly giving me a light sheen of sweat. I stood next to a tall tree she could easily use for shade earlier in the day. I could tell from her posture how comfortable she was there, how this was her spot. Lighting a cigarette got the old lady's attention, probably due to the funny contradiction of a smoker/runner in LA; she had to know I was there, but she only opened her eyes at the sound of the lighter opening. She turned her head to see a horribly-disguised woman (in retrospect) admiring the nearby view. I gave her a gentle smile with obvious hints of satisfaction and interest.

"You want something..." Esther made a declaration rather than asking me a question; much more intuitive than I thought.

"Just taking in the scenery," I told her, taking a drag on my cigarette, not letting my ruse lapse.

"No, you want something else. Something, with me."

Between the lull I knew was coming, and her figuring me out sooner than I would've liked, I quietly sprung into action, taking a long drag on my cigarette, and depositing it in her direction. There was a lot more to deposit thanks to G-magic, and she was quickly covered in a thick, hazy cloud, thicker than a few dozen lapsing nicotine addicts greedily getting a fix. She panicked only a little as she stood up, one hand covering her face and the other extended to cast a protective spell. She was having trouble with both, so I helped her out.

"Skybound sun, but clouds resting on land,

Let clarity fill the air, allow the wind to disband."

With one handwave, a strong gust of wind like the one I used at the beach washed all the smoke away, and took a bit of wind out of Esther's sails for thinking straight. Unlike the college kids from the beach, she was still standing, still trying to put up resistance despite the obvious blow she'd taken. Stumbling with wobbly legs, still coughing up smoke from her healthy lungs, she tried gaining balance. With thoughts in enough disarray, I could scan her mind much easier, and saw she was about to attempt some sort of transport spell to whisk herself away. She couldn't manage the words or the strength as invisible phantoms covered her mouth and firmly restrained her to the grass. She coughed from small amounts of cigarette smoke still trapped, muffling in shock, obviously having never been exposed to a spell as strong as mine.

Esther looked up to see me kneeling down at her, caressing her face gently like a matron her age would do to someone my age.

"Brittle, failed affections,

the heart twice bitten.

gaze upon your final love,

your soul ultimately smitten."

She saw my lips form the love spell that mapped out an emotional history of loving and losing, and finally finding the woman she was meant for. My nostrils flared at the facial play that ended with clear amour. I could feel the lull coming (it was easier to identify this time), so I used what was left of my powers into G-Concilium, lazering her brain directly from my fingertips touching her forehead, imbuing the constant stream of my thoughts into hers. I could feel her shock of my mental intrusion shaking weakened foundations, yet there was some fight my magic couldn't immediately snuff out. A trained brain like hers saved what little sense of self was left, hiding it while most motor functions thankfully came quickly under my command. Despite the serene headspace I was in, I could feel the pressure in trying to keep her under control, straining harder than any trial before this one; I maybe should've tried letting go to the feeling and let domineering instinct take over, but there was a degree of nervous excitement that kept me pushing against her faltering pushback.

The phantoms disappeared as my beauty and beguiling smile held her in place, breathing out the remaining smoke and inhaling the faint musk from the stain in my sweats. Thoughts about the danger I posed to her slowly shifted; it read like a jumbled misunderstanding, and with each breath, the need to trust me took root, letting natural lust and other pliable reactions follow, fighting the screaming warning from within. I paved over that warning with smooth stroking, like the strokes I gave her softened face and that blonde-silver mane.

I quickly asked about her plans for the rest of the day and through the week, to see if there was anywhere she was supposed to be, or anyone who'd miss her at home. Other than goldfish, no one would know she would be missing. Before the lull started affecting performance, I wordlessly commanded her to sleep, making sure she remained receptive to any verbal instructions, even from jeremy if necessary.

jeremy carried me to the car while Esther followed in-tow, and we drove to the sleeping witch's car, who followed us home. On the short drive to her car, Esther reclined in the passenger seat as I continued to sleepily stroke her hair, affectionately-binding her more to me with that gesture. All the way home, I suggested the warmth in her cheeks was from me still stroking her. Though normal trance suggestion, I asked her to follow us into the apartment. Despite the embers of resistance I still felt, she fortunately complied; a lot less strange-looking than being carried in. Once inside, jermey held her as I used fractionation on her for a while, taking her as deep as any normal hypnotist could under the circumstances.

Unfortunately this trial wasn't nearly as clean as others; corralling a witch for testing was challenging enough, let alone the effort it might take to test, but progress will soon be made. As I whispered to her to sleep and dream of Cherish before the lull forced me to nap, I knew we'd be both dreaming of the hot interactions to come.

---Entry 12/Intermission 2/yESHTERday---

Hello Gretel. My name is Esther Overton, and I have been instructed to write down my thoughts as they come to me. Right now, I am only partially in control of the thoughts that come to me; I admit that with complete control of my body, I would be looking for ways to escape my captivity and the powerful spells upon me, but the most I can manage at this very moment is an honest account of my feelings and what I remember.

It all started yestherday when...no, yesterday when my meditation was interrupted by a presence desperately trying to make themselves invisible, and such an effort creates a hollow essence that is just as much a signal as brandishing one's power. I could feel their presence, their intention. I turned to see Her, Cherish.

Her name, Cherish, writing it, thinking it, knowing it, fills my body with waves of pleasure. It is so strange to denote the difference of what Cherish and Her stunning qualities means to me now compared to what they meant to me upon our first meeting. Turning to meet that face, once unremarkable but now arresting, those dark eyes that now haunt my dreams, those plotting lips that now speak simply known truths, baggy clothes hiding Her sexy figure, I knew this girl was trouble, and now the only trouble I know is fighting Her, which I cannot.

Her ambush seemed poorly thought-out, and I was prepared to leave or teach Cherish a harsh lesson, rising to deal with the issue as She indulged in Her cigarette. But as She exhaled, the unhealthy smoke became all there was, leaving me lost in an impossible spell like the one I remain in now, stronger than any I have felt before, lost in bounds that only seem endless as gravity constantly pulls me back to the center where unnatural forces say I must be, where Cherish is.

Just like yestherday, no yesterday, I don't know why I'm misspelling. No, I do. Like the love spell faintly lingering in my veins now, proper grammar and writing have shifted my perceptions. The pride I held at using proper conjugation and penmanship unlike the young generation and their seemingly phone-based illiteracy, but now my lovno, my feelings for Cherish make it so my brain, my fingertips and the pen guided by both know She deserves capitalization, as she deserves my capitulation, no matter how hard it is to fight Her off, which i still cannot. I do not want to end up like the male supplicant She has; i i i i cannot give myself capitalization anymore, and i feel pleasure in hearing Her laugh about it. i cannot go back and erase it as i feel my ability to do so erased as a possibility. i know i deserve capitalization, but i know it pales compared to what She deserves. i do not want to be a slave. But knowing that i will be one make me wet, as i know it makes Her wet. It makes me want to finger myself the way She is fingering Herself when She watches me. It makes me like Her, it makes me want everything She wants.

The darkness was all i knew before Cherish appeared, before Cherish cleared my mind and made room only for Herself. i once looked down on anyone that treated others as prolonged puppets, until it felt so good, it feels so good to be one now.

The tingles from Her touch make my skin sensitive and needy. Since yestherday. No yestherday, i have become one with Cherish's thoughts and desires; they felt so foreign and overwhelming before, numbing control i once had myself, but now i cannot tell where Her wants end and my needs begin. Concilium is not supposed to, or has never been reported to work this way; it's a temporary measure of control the victim is aware of, something i should be able to bring an adequate defense against even the cleverest practitioner. Cherish has surpassed clever and achieved something miraculous, something that i would've been totally fascinated by if it didn't mean the end of me in some way. My last statement is so odd as i am totally fascinated by this, and by Cherish.

Her control is constant, an unyielding river of suggestions and assertions for the body and mind to adhere to. What's left of me is a boulder in the insistent river, eroding the size and shape, until i'm small enough to become swept away. i wonder if i'll be recognizable when the last of me is gone. What was once an invisible hand guiding mine now possesses mine from within. The scenery changed several times yestherday as i moved from outside to an inside, to another outside and someone's inside, while always looking at myself from the outside in, inside Cherish's control; it is confusing phrasing it like this, which seems to amuse Her and make me appreciate the confusion. i may do it to myself again, just from knowing it pleases Cherish.

Once or twice in my life, in what feels like another life, i know i have appreciated the physical and emotional connection with other women worthy of my time; opening my eyes to stand before Cherish, with Her male slave worshiping

the naked pussy of our bottomless mistress, i was suddenly besieged by a thirst. Like a dehydrated man needs, water, like a vampire needs blood, i needed to be at Her pussy. It was so easy to approach Her as She cruxed Her finger at me, and i stood in-front of the pair, at arms length of Cherish. i could feel the connection between us strengthen as i moved closer, more of what i could have called resistance suppressed. She stroked my face and cooed a strange poem to me.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

i melted into Her caress of my face the way most of me caressed to the weird assertion that i had pledged anything to Cherish, whose name fills me with a loving need to obey.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

The way She said yestherday, emphasizing my name in the word, made it make sense why i have been misspelling, and why i really can't mind continuing to spell it yestherday in writing and my own mind.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

The way She drew my name around it made me wetter, droplets of lust trailing down my bare leg, letting me know i was bottomless like Cherish, without pants and without an end to our depths.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

Her cooing lulled me into believing it was my name, what remained of Esther fighting the fact that i had....had i?

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

...i had pledged myself to....

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

...to love, cherish, and obey.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

...to Love Cherish, and Obey.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

Logic warped as the words became truer, somehow i had pledged myself the day before, to this woman i'd never met, a woman i'd wish i'd met.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

Fantasy or Her immense power changed time as i had met Her that day, experiencing love at first sight, telling me Her name is Cherish, a witch specializing in Concilium. I Love Cherish, and want to Obey Her.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

i'm aware of my memory being spoon fed these thoughts and feelings, as i am aware of how starved i am for Her love, still traveling back in time, day-by-day, yestherday-by-yestheray, finding Cherish in my life, the Love of my life, whom I've always wanted to Obey.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

i have always belong to Cherish, i realize that now. i realize everything i should know, even how writing or thinking the word yestherday cements who i've always been, and how Cherish's name is etched in every new block that makes me who i am.

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

And please forgive my late introduction Gretel, but

Dear Gretel,

i am yestherday, and i Love Cherish and Obey.

---Intermission 2.1: yestherday Addendum---

i have been asked to rate the cackling laughter of Cherish as She strokes herself while i write. It will displease Her to know objectively that Hers doesn't sound very good, and needs work.

i know punishment is to come from my honest assessment, but i am helpless to give it, feeling tingles of an orgasm She is having. Her almost-ruined orgasm makes Her feel good knowing that i am denied one i need to express in Her honor.

---Intermission 2.2: Cherish Addendum---

Dear Gretel,

It's taken a long time to write this addendum as I keep re-reading Esther's entry, all the honest words and lowercase "i"s, and I keep wearing myself out with arousal every time I do it. It's not like you can blame me, when my new slave beat-for-beat accounts a repetitious magic induction where every other word triggers her to remember

"How it was only yestherday,

your pledge to Love Cherish, and Obey."

And just took yet another break for that one.

Anyway, our guest over the last few days, Esther was quite a catch. In retrospect, I think I got lucky with trying my skills out on a witch like her. I forget that sometimes the really strong ones aren't the ones working at a citadel (a chosen stronghold for covens). The old girl struggled for as long as she could against me, giving a wonderful effort, but once I recovered from capturing her, I gave her a fresh dose of everything, starting the induction with suggestive tactile touches you're well-versed in, reminding her she had a libido, reminding her how it raged and liquified for me.

Once it opened her up deep enough, I let her watch jeremy do me with vigor, making her mouth water with jealousy as I gave her coy glances and teasing pouts; watching her bare nipples harden at every wink eventually drenched jeremy beneath me.

I feel like now is a good time to admit one of my biggest turn-ons - attractive old ladies. Growing up, more than hot guys with abs or the average pretty youthful face, something about mature women in their 50s and 60s (sometimes 70s) with experience, willpower, and less fucks to give about anyone else's opinion, just always hit me the right kind of way, decades-sized gaps be damned. While my peers got off to young musicians and heartthrobs, I got off to the Golden Girls, tv matrons and old wicked witches. I literally looked up to powerful, confident women all of my life, including in my current short stature. If you ask me exactly what makes an older woman so attractive, it's not really the aged look or number of candles on a cake, it's the maturity. Most witches wear maturity like designer clothes, making them really hot to me, where as immaturity from anyone is just a turn-off, excluding myself; the only brat in any sexy fantasies of mine is me, and I never thought of myself as one when I dominate in my dreams. Society truly underappreciates the silver foxes out there, certified MILFs and GILFs. Should be clear now that Esther and future slaves like her will find me as delectable as I find them, like fine wine aged to perfection, soon to be drunk on each other's juices.

Anyway, once I reached that state, G-Concilium slip through the crevice where the last of her resistance used to be. Going that deep, she almost became a literal mindless drone, like the basis of what used to be her still there, but leveled and ready to be build back up via streaming control. The next time she woke up, it was as if Esther's personality returned in-tact, with the embedded additive that I'd always been dear friends with D/s benefits.

Before I forget, I have to admit I love Esther's "heavy rock in the raging river" analogy as I might've come up with something similar myself. It's weird as I can sort of feel it too, some faint remainder of it there. I'm sure she's mine right now, but as there's so much of her still there to reshape, I perhaps an assuming she's sculpted well enough to be completely mine. If anyone was going to find a way back to themselves, it'd be another witch, experienced and disciplined. To put up the fight she did must've taken years of training and practice, so it's only right that I extend the same courtesy, giving as good as I can to her several times. Who knows how many boulders there are out there that can pose the same challenge, or more. I look forward to exploring such trials.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12