Trials (Entry 11 - 13)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, since awakening to her new self, she's been a treasure trove of information. Rewarding me for reawakening her sexual minx within, probing for information on the latest within the covens, and her own strengths was unnecessary as she was more than willing to give it up. But Esther would occasionally throw in some terribly-hidden sexual innuendo instead of direct answers to my questions, once even suggesting that she'd hold back something I wanted to know about until she got more foreplay out of me. I couldn't help but laugh, especially at her reaction to how I would take it since she knew I was her superior; boldness plus eager need for sex suited my Esther well.

As I'm writing now, Esther's between my legs, learning my anatomy; she's trying to explore slowly, but her tongue is wily due to jeremy being between her legs, giving her a prime example of what I like. Unfortunately, she feels a little deficient in that department as of now; she might get significantly better would enough practice, but jeremy remains the undisputed "cunitsh" king for now. I've asked my old witch if she has any friends as attractive as she is; she blushed, filling with joy that her Mistress thinks of her like that, and is thinking long and hard about some more silver foxes for me to hunt. I would practice my evil laugh more, but as Esther is beginning to getting me across the finish line, panting "you're mine, witch!" will have to do.

---Entry 13/Trial 9/Hound on a Fox Hunt---

Dear Gretel,

Days after her capture and bewitching brainwashing, I felt Esther was well-behaved enough to walk out in public with me, walking around she was still her own witch, moving a bit slowly as if to not test the invisible leash around her neck. I didn't want her totally out of circulation yet; that would be coming, but Esther had more use on the outside for now. She could keep her ear to the ground, slowly let her programming become her baseline, and even help prepare a few more ladies in my sights.

As I walked into her spice shop, we both took a deep breath. I sensed hers was almost a wash of nostalgia, like she'd been away from her business for years rather than days, while my senses simply enjoyed the combined concoctions exposed to the air, giving them a pleasant draw. I asked her if part of the scents were intended to entice her customer base to stay a little longer and be willing to purchase something; she didn't confirm or deny it, confirming my new slave's sales genius. I joked that the scents might work me, but it was more my visual sense that was enticed by a framed photo in the back of her shop, of her small coven trio of herself, a fellow-raven hair named Connie, and a ginger-looking ginger named Esmeraude. They were her age, and just as hot. If they'd be in-stock in the store soon, I was sure to be purchasing them as well. I loved how the silver-blonde, red-head, and raven hair set them apart yet made them collectively delicious like ice cream to me.

I sensed her apprehension as I mentioned having my sights on her long-time comrades; it was an adorable mix of her old suppressed self not wanting to put her friends in the same "jeopardy" she was in, and her new self jealous of more competition to be between my legs. I asked her out loud how she felt about Connie and Esmeraude's intended future, sabotaging her answer with an expectant eyebrow raise; knowing what I wanted, in a sweet, diminutive tone, she uttered

"I can't wait till their yours too."

I set the photo of them down on her office desk and grabbed her ass cheek, where her "cui mian" tattoo was going to be, her reward for giving me more.

"And I know you can't wait to be more mine."

I squeezed the cheek, as she could already feel the brand decorating her pale skin. My other hand free, the one labeled "cui mian shi," she kissed my tattoo in reverence.

The next trial would be starting soon; Esther gave me a taste of G-Concilium vs an above-average witch, but I was feeling myself enough to think I could take on one or both of them. Esther was the strongest of the three of them, and though they were skilled in their own right, Esther's council gave me confidence that I could take them two-on-one. Each sharing a half-strength G-Concilium got my juices flowing in more ways than one.

The planning phase was going to take a while, once jeremy made himself available and I got a complete lay of the land of the shop. And Esther wasn't expecting a huge influx of clientele that day. Or so I thought.

While Esther knelt to kiss my hand, begging to kiss more of me, the door jingle rang. The noise threw both of us off guard, as I was seconds away from lowering my jeans for her. The flustered older witch stood up straight, composing herself enough to greet the new customer, while I stayed in the back.

"Connie!" Esther said from the main area, giving me a cold shiver of nervousness; I wasn't expecting her to show like this, and the typical tools to ensure victory weren't present. Through the curtain of her back office, I watched the two embrace in a small, friendly hug; I imagined that hug was way more passionate, followed by tongue-kissing as I worked myself up with a dedicated finger to at least enough sexual energy to reach the meditative state. It was easy to fantasize about them, though I kicked myself a little bit for being a little too reliant on specific conditions woefully planned and unavailable.

"I've never known you to have the shop closed for several days in a row; are you alright," Connie asked.

I couldn't see her expression to answer, but I imagined it was as calm as she sounded, with a touch of bliss. "I'm fine, just needed a few personal days to myself. Can't remember the last time I've done that for myself."

"Usually never," Connie laughed, long strands of brunette hair shaking as she looked around the store. Esther breathed the same kind of deep breath I did, wondering if she was buying it.

Connie's intuitive look reminded me of Esther's when she sussed me out ahead of schedule, still scanning the shop. "We're...not alone, are we?"

"Sorry, like, didn't mean to interrupt," I cheerfully caught her off-guard as I walked out of the back before my slave had to choose whether to lie to a friend again.

Connie smiled at me funny, gasping a little as I took another deep breath, beholden to the new beauty standing before me. The brunette looked like she took on the same workout regimen that Esther did, but yielded tighter curves and a slightly bigger bust, light green eyes locking quickly to my deep brown ones.

"I..uh," I feigned nervously, using a thick Valley accent to seem more on the harmless side. "I'm Cherish, I was looking to see if any position was open here."

"The exciting opportunities of spices?" Connie inquired, not in total disbelief, but enough.

"Oh my god, like once you learn how many there are, the can be quite fascinating," I gave a sufficient job interview answer, breathing deep again.

"If I get hired, would I be serving a you as a loyal customer," I asked, extending my hand, ready to get domination started with a quick handshake induction, only it was hard to move my feet or raise my hand to the speed I was used to. I gasped a sharp breath, finally noticing something in the air.

"You were right about spices being fascinating," Connie said, taking a step forward, but for grabbing a chair to seat her immobile friend. "Some in strong doses can't be detected until you find your motor functions sluggish. And sorry about that Esty, I'll be paying for the big dose I used for the ruse."

"What...ruse?" It was suddenly hard to speak too.

"I should say your ruse, Cherish, if that's your real name. I've never seen my friend so fit to take days off, no matter how hard I urge her to, or hire new staff, without consulting one of her business partners."

If I could've kicked myself then, how hard it would've been.

"Whoever you are, you must be special enough to get one over on Esty here, but hopefully you're impressed on how I got one on over you."

"How..." I asked in equal parts desperation and curiosity, the accent gone while struggling with autonomy slipping away.

"Well knowing you two were in the backroom already, I quietly slipped inside under shadow conditions, 'christened' the shop with some essence of prohibere, immunizing myself with a separate spice, and then entered normally so the bell would ring. Unfortunately your edge was a bit duller than you anticipated."

I kinda loved Connie's execution; apparently what she lacked in raw skill, she made up for in brains. And then I had to wonder if a limited part of Esther was setting me up for my stilled disposition.

"But now that I've revealed my dastardly plan, let's get you situated, so you can reveal yours."

With a wave of her hand in-front of my face, drowsiness followed, and I fell out, still wondering how things, and black-haired foxes, got the best of me.

12