Trials (Entry 21)

Story Info
Cherish contends with the destined path laid out for her.
2.6k words
5
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

---Entry 21/Divination 2/Fateful Awakening---

Dear Gretel,

For some reason, I woke up in a foul mood. You know every reason why by now as I vomit all my thoughts and accounts here, but even I am mystified by it. I'm probably going to write several entries throughout the day as I try to make sense of my feelings. Right now, of course I feel vigorously fucked from last night in that really good way, the kind that leaves me floating on air past the next dawn. The moment my feet hit the floor after waking up, I knew there was a weight on me. And I knew what was etched into that weight. I'd woken up hours before, just staring at the ceiling, sorting through my thoughts. I easily put aside last night's events as just a bad dream or another clever manipulation attempt by Esmeraude; the future was real. It IS real, it IS set, and it IS coming for me apparently.

All I felt like doing is reaching out to someone to talk to about this, someone that isn't mindfucked; that stipulation leaves me with very little options. It's no surprise that the first person I reach out to talk to is you Gretel. Your thoughts are mine, of course, but serving as a mirror of sorts for my thoughts help a lot.

In the cruelest irony, the first person I'd be running to talk to is Ma and Aunt Maggie; but if they were alive, I might not have even tried this endeavor. How I trust them with anything hurts a lot more now than it does. So as I get up, the first thing I'm going to do, which I never do, is pray to my passed elders for their guidance. Forgoing coffee, breakfast, or breakfast for jeremy (my morning orgasm). The first thing I'm going to do is get down to the floor, and put everything I've been about these past weeks into the great ether and ask Ma and Aunt Maggie for whatever help or advice they can or would be willing to give.

***

Taking some time after praying, I'm now showered, fed, and fucked again well, ready for a day I'm not ready for. Accepting that there is a fate with my name on it is one thing, but getting ready to fight it is another. I know my trio is all patiently waiting for me at Esther's apartment. I expect Esmeraude has prepped them to be ready for my arrival when I show, and to go easy on me when I do. But...I'm just not ready for that yet. Thinking of all the places I could go to talk about classified information with, one work around came to mind, which brought me to Kathie's college in the middle of the day. She was surprised to see her brother's car pull up to her dorm, and gave me a big hug, maybe confusing some of her friends around. I'd brought her some fast food I knew she liked along the way, and we ended up just talking in the car, parked in the lot of her dorm.

"So what's wrong?" Kathie eventually said, with her typical strong intuition.

We were both in the back seat when she asked it, as it felt nice to be chauffeured around. Before answering her, I reached over with my hand towards jeremy.

"The moons absence in day

means not an absence at all.

Words being spoken may be clear later,

but certainly not as you now fall."

Kathie's eyes were wider than normal, eyes twinkling as a million questions were on the tip of her tongue. That was the first actual spell I'd performed in-front of her, part of which was to help sent the mood for the conversation ahead, about power and consequences.

Negotiating vague descriptions with clear details wasn't an easy needle to thread, but this needle was willing to give me a wide berth at least.

"What if...what if as you become more adept in your hypnosis studies, you come across a form of it that literally blows everything else known out of the water?"

"Uhhh...." Kathie absence of words made her sip on her soda, well into slurping, stalling for an answer.

"Are you asking me if I would keep it a secret or not?"

"I'd ask if you'd keep doing it or not?"

"I mean, if I could do what you just did to bro here, fuck yeah keep going."

"But what if that draws some attention, the kind that doesn't like messing with the balance of...hypnosis."

"I mean, it's not your fault if...wait, those three rainbow-headed-"

"No, I didn't draw their attention. I mean..." it was so hard to qualify exactly what happened without giving too much away. Kathie nefarious smile told me she understood anyway.

"Ooohhhhh, wow. Like a student taking on professors?"

"...more like a savant taking on professors."

Kathie's preciously-innocent head shook up and down, accepting my attempt at modesty.

"But you took some professors, and now the whole university is after you about it?"

I stared at her pointedly, nearly hating how easily she sussed out most details I didn't want her to get wind of. That was enough of an answer.

"If it's at that point, I say screw the old school and go new school on them. Start your own."

"I'd have to like teaching for that." Kathie pouted at that, as if hurt that she'd never learn anything from me.

"I mean, I'm not into organizations or ruling anything large-scale. It just isn't my thing."

"Well, if you don't want to teach or lead, just do you. If they have a problem with you, you can take them on one-by-one. Seems like you're three for three right now."

I kept my smile upbeat instead of neutral, not letting on what kind of battle I might truly be in for, where one loss is too many.

"That or take over the old university and just be the owner like in a sports franchise. Let administrators and secretaries do all the mundane work, that's what they're there for. And you can make them like it, which won't seem like 'work' to anyone."

Of course I thought about that angle, but hearing it from a perspective outside of my head did help. I shook my head like I hadn't considered that, inflating Kathie's ego a little.

"Hey if you need-"

"I'll let you know," I cut her off, knowing exactly where she was going, knowing this wasn't at all her fight and should never be.

"Do you mind some blunt advice," Kathie turned a little serious, as if acknowledging that I couldn't just solve all my problems with a finger snap.

"Be blunt, padawan." She looked at me strange; I resisted the urge to look at her strange back, noting I might have to indoctrinate her into Star Wars, to my dark side mwuahaha.

"It looks like you're really hesitant to meet this shit that's coming head-on. Don't. Don't put off preparing for the flood to come to you. Prepare like there's no tomorrow for it, cause nothing about tomorrow is promised, even that there is one."

"And if I come out of this on top, badder than I was?" Being bad didn't worry me as much as if someone like Kathie saw me that way. I think I asked her that question to prepare her for if I ever did.

"You mean like vying for world domination or something? Consider the world is often ruled by people like my dad and what my brother was before you, it's only an improvement if Auntie Cherish rules it."

I expected a bit of placating when I came to see Kathie, but I didn't expect the ego boost she'd given me. Even as I write this now in the car, I do feel a lot better, talked up by the little sister I never knew I wanted. We parted on a sisterly hug, and with a bigger sense of firmament in what I had to do now. Having my path narrowed to one direction feels really fucked to me, like the kind of limitation, and even oppression my mother that made my mother flee from her mother country. I'll be doing the opposite, making sure my first step on my path is so hard it breaks the concrete. Of course, knowing my next stop, my trio will be their own brand of pacifying matronism, and will take the sails right out of this new surge of purpose. Acting on my own brand of instinct, I woke jeremy and had him drive us to the spice shop.

***

Stopping in-front of the spice shop, jeremy opened the door like a loyal chauffeur. I stepped out and walked up to the spice shop's entrance where Esther was waiting for me. She opened the door, greeting me with a soft smile. That soft smile dissolved in a series of circular hand waves across and around her face, shocking finger snaps hitting her with every other pass or rotation.

"You can't resist."

*SNAP*

"You won't resist."

*SNAP*

"You don't even know what resistance looks like."

*SNAP*

I hit her with that repetition over and over and over again, deep in hostile takeover mode with a stern look on my face, acting as if I was taking her for the first time all over again because I felt like it. My raven-haired biddy was probably wondering if this was a spell; she might be even more mystified if she knew this was just pure hypnotic insistence wearing her down.

*SNAP*

"You can't resist."

*SNAP*

"You won't resist."

*SNAP*

"You don't even know what resistance looks like."

*SNAP*

Five straight minutes of that had her lolling the fuck out, leaning against the wall as I drilled into her until she was probably a brain of swiss cheese. I guided her own hand to her crotch to stroke as I could stroke her myself and hold her up with my other hand. I really through her for a loop once I changed the mantra.

"You must obey."

*SNAP*

"You will obey."

*SNAP*

"You don't how to do anything but obey."

*SNAP*

Her orgasmic babbling tried to repeat my words, but she dissolved into crying and cumming, slipping to the floor. My hand and words followed her down. She was still stroking herself as I told her to sleep several times, before my hunt continued.

Connie came to the base of the stairs up to the apartment, sensing something Esther sent out directly to her. When my blonde came down, she found Esther still writhing and fingering herself hard, unsure of what was going on, especially why her own hand had slipped into her clothes. Hands had unbuttoned her shirt halfway down before she noticed, just in time to feel her own fingers tweak and play with her nipples. The tattoos around them, still tender, almost hurt yet danced between pain and pleasure. It was really awkward for her to turn to meet my hidden form behind her, with her hands stroking herself, but she did, getting enough normal Concilium to make her body still as a mannequin.

Connie was a literal still of a gasping woman, unable to close it even if something flew into her mouth. I used enough normal Concilium to keep her in place while I took a picture on my phone of her, with Esther in the background still in her cumming corner, before I laid it on thick with her again. I could feel all she wanted was for something to fly out of it, praising my name, begging to breath normally, but all she got was one hand still stroking her breasts, and the other slipping into her pants. She couldn't move a muscle to express how good she felt, but didn't stop because she couldn't.

A lone tear fell down her face, something I was so tempted to lick off in cruel fashion, but I was too enamored with watching everything about her. Part of what I left in there was a time bomb. Connie could feel at a certain point that she would be released, but she didn't know when. Upon release, she would be attacking my pussy with her tongue; her body shook for how much she wanted that immediately, but she had to wait. When the countdown ended at a time I forgot about, she broke and nearly threw me against the wall to give me the most vicious tongue-thrashing of my life, something jeremy nearly had done a few times. I tasted a little bit of anger as she tasted me, but it didn't matter.

Gripping her hair roughly, I set my own brain to feel everything slow down, giving G-Concilium the opportunity to prepare to go get my last trophy. Climbing the stairs one at a time, savoring the meal to come, I opened the door to see Esmeraude waiting for me, looking not at all surprised of what was happening.

"I figured you'd arrive like this," she spoke in slow motion to me, raising her hand to give me the challenge she knew I wanted. Her hand didn't go to far up, bending at the elbow, the phantoms she was sending out contorting invisibly to turn into a dildo shape that plunged beyond clothing and was stuck up her ass. She tipped her head back, and got a real nice view of most of the ceiling as I forced her forward to where I stood.

"You may know fate or the future, but you don't know your own future, Esmeraude." I communicated to her while I kissed her hard.

"Only I do." I pushed her into bed and we started scissoring each other, while the phantom dildo kept pounding her ass.

"Only I decide what your future will be. All of yours."

That was communicated on time as Esmeraude felt Esther behind her, replacing Esmeraude's phantom dildo with Esther's real strap-on. Connie was behind me, feeling like she was fucking a strap-on pointing behind me.

"I promise."

My heartfelt vow to keep all of them enslaved no matter what the future held, set all of my slave emotionally and physically off, the four of us cumming hard.

The rest of the day was literally basking in the afterglow of my taking the trio hard. I knew they would probably be my teachers, and me the obstinate student, but letting them all know who was still in-charge brightened my entire feeling about everything, building on top of my talk with Kathie.

I'd sent jeremy to get us all some sustenance as we'd need it.

The room was turned into a veritable harem's den for everyone's pleasure, and we enjoyed each other slowly and sensually before sundown. Before the night actually hit, I decided to dress in the kaftan, to play with them all a little, not just with magic, but with the sight of their witch Goddess, walking around, blessing them just with running the fabric over their bodies.

In the middle of playing with them, jeremy got the idea of making a photo of me and the trio. As I noticed what he was up to, in the moment, I obliged him as it seems like it would be mostly business after today, and at least one reminder of the dynamic would be worth it.

I had them pose in their evening ware as I hovered over them, radiating magic from my fingertips to turn their smiles lewd and mindless.

And so my day of reconciling with fate went better than I expected.

I still feel the need to give my typical disclaimer, but I meant what I said about promising everyone that they would be mine, and I would, I will fight to keep it that way.

Consider the first step on the path to destiny busted. And hitting the ground running, may I shake the foundations until they need to be remade according to my design.

Have a good night Gretel, as I look forward to the future.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers