All Comments on 'Triangled Up in Blue Ch. 03'

by BonnevilleFlats

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

A unique story. I never imagined the combination of twinks, incest and mature friends. The right pace and the great descriptions made me feel like I was there.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Well Written

Certainly different, but so interesting. Really covered incest from a different viewpoint. Thanks for writing this series. Keep going.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
So, did his Mom cum? Author neglected to say.

A weird family and a weird story but I thought it was tastefully done but not very exciting. A lot of introspection and not much sex. Oh, well, it takes all kinds. A good effort by the author.

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You Readers

I appreciate all of the scores, comments, reads and favorites this serial has received. To answer the question, did the mother cum? I don't know. The narrator never asked and since it was the first time the couple had sex he doesn't really know the telltale signs. The first time a couple has sex is often a bit awkward and tentative as they have not yet learned the particulars of each others' bodies and preferences. At least that is my experience. Plus, I deliberately made the narrator less endowed -- no eight inch penis that is wider than a coke bottle -- and his anxiety over whether or not he is able to please a partner is part of his make up.

I left the story open ended and haven't decided whether or not to continue with these characters. I may write about Dottie and her own son but the characters are not yet speaking to me. Thanks for reading.

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerover 9 years ago

The dialogue is really good as well as the pacing. My only constructive criticism is your lack of character description. I can't see you. I don't know what you look like and because of that, I don't care about you as a character. You spend more time developing the woman than you do the male character. Otherwise it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well developed characters. You write really well. Keep at it please. Bookmarking your profile for a return in future.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the story. I tought the characters deserved each other in every way, both good and bad. Their quality of life was of their choosing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous