Tribal Bonds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, Gul reached down with both of her hands. I saw them slip into the woman's armpits. She gently started to lift the woman up. The other woman sensed what Gul was doing and began to rise . The two women were about equal height and, as the other woman stood, Gul let her arms slide around the woman's back, wrapping her. The woman put her own arms around Gul's shoulders, than wrap them around Gul's neck. I could see the distance between the women disappear. I saw their breasts, nearly identical, press together, then their stomachs. Their legs intertwined and their faces were just inches apart. Gul's lips still bulged with seed, her chin glistening.

The other woman tilted her head to the side, her eyes closed. Gul's eyes closed as well. They leaned in towards one another. I saw the other woman's mouth open slightly, just as their mouths came together. Just as their breasts and their legs before, their pouty lips came together and sort of melted into one another. The two women seemed to squeeze each other tighter, their bodies melting into one.

I could see their mouths moving. Their lips were entirely sealed, but their tongues were working back forth. Their mouths opened wider, and I could see Gul sort of rise up on her tops bending over on top of the other woman. I knew she was pouring Orospu's seed out into that woman's mouth. Some actually spilled out between their lips, and I could see the pearly liquid dribble down their chins and land on their breasts. They sealed their lips tighter, their tongues moved more fervently.

Finally, I saw Gul squeeze the other woman's ass, gently, with her thumb and forefinger. I saw their tongues moving frantically and then, their closed together, and then broke. They pulled their heads back, looking at one another.

"A big meal, plenty to share!" Gul said. For the first time, I realized that Gul's cheeks were no longer bulging. The other woman's were. Gul had pushed all of Orospu's seed, and their saliva, in to the other woman's mouth.

"Then keep sharing!" a voice called out. No one laughed. It wasn't even really playful. It had that same, hungry aspect that the woman's eyes had had when Gul came for her. Gul nodded and slowly slipped her arms out from under the woman's arm. Their breasts pulled apart, and their their stomachs. Finally, Gul took a step back. The woman, her cheeks still bulging, took her seat once again. Gul began to move back to the center of the room, where Orospu was still on her knees.

My eyes didn't follow Gul, however. I was still looking at the woman who had Orospu's seed in her mouth. And, in fact, to all the other women around the fire. They had grown more excited as they watched Gul's messy kiss. I could see that Otuzbes was no longer just squeezing her thighs together. She was looking in the direction of where Gul and the woman had kissed, her hand was between her legs. I could see her fingers slowly circling around her clitoris, I could see the lips of her cunny glistening with juices.

The other women were having similar reactions. In fact, most of them were not acting alone. There were four seats, each with two women sitting on them. Most women were...helping their seatmate in some way. I saw one woman who had bent over and was sucking on her neighbor's nipple as the neighbor stroked both of their cunnies, one with each hand. I saw two other women, who had their hand crossed over one another. They were leaning their heads together, both stroking one another's cunnies. But no one was static. No one did anything for too long. Their hands roamed over one another constantly.

They all moved with practiced ease, as though it was normal to touch one another. As though they craved one another's touch, in fact. As the woman nuzzled into one another, I could sense the affection. And as their hands moved over their breasts and their cunnies, I could feel the animal desire as well. They all seemed like newlyweds.

And that went to the woman that Gul had kissed as well, the woman whose cheeks were bulging with seed. No sooner had she sat down, than she turned and looked at the woman sitting next to her. The woman had almost jumped with excitement. In half a moment, their hands were in one another's hair, on their breasts. They were pulling each other closer together. Their lips pressed together, the same sort of tight seal that Gul had made with her kiss. Their tongues swirled around, the sticky, salty seed moving between their mouths. And all the other women, as they stroked each other breasts, and stomach, and cunnies, and thighs, watched the kiss intently.

I was watching too. I watched as they squeezed together, their hardened nipples grazing one another, their trim, round thighs bumping. I felt my mouth watering, my body vibrating. It was almost like...like I wished that they were kissing me instead. That I had Orospu's seed and saliva in my throat.

Once again, Gul and Orospu interrupted my confused, and confusing feelings. I was still watching The two women on the first bench kiss, the seed passing back and forth between them, when I heard a sharp gasp in the middle of the room. Without thought, my eyes instantly fluttered back to where Orospu had been panting on her knees.

Orospu was still there, still on her knees. However, she was no longer panting. She was no longer resting with her ass on her heels and her hands on her thighs. She had risen up on her knees. And her hands...they were now resting on Gul's hips. While I had been mesmerized by the kissing women, Gul had returned to Orospu. She had evidently gotten down on her hands and knees in front of the older woman, arched her back, and thrust her ass and cunny up towards Orospu. Gul was facing in my direction, but she was looking back over her shoulder at Orospu. Her neck looked long and elegant, her breasts looked tight and small, hanging down from her chest. I understood what had happened. Orospu had still been hard, and she'd slipped her knees between Gul's feet, and grabbed the woman's waist. The gasp I heard had been Gul's reaction, as Orospu pushed her hard cock into Gul's wet cunny.

"Oh fuck, Orospu!" Gul groaned, as Orospu's hips thrust forward, burying more of her cock inside of the woman's body, "Fuck another baby into me! A warrior into me!" Gul bit her lip as she spoke. Her arms seemed to grow wobbly, and I saw her sort of collapse forward, her arms crossing in front of her, her breasts pushing against the floor. But Gul kept her hips up, kept them pressed into Orospu's body. And Orospu was still thrusting her cock into Gul's wet cunny. Orospu's fingers clench around Gul's hips, holding her in place as her thrusts began to grow faster and faster.

The sounds of Gul's demands, and the wet slapping sound of their bodies coming together, was not the only noise in the longhouse. As I watched Orospu's large breasts bounce on her chest as she thrust her cock in and out of Gul's ripe body, I became aware of other noises in the room around me. There was murmuring talk, but I couldn't grasp anything that was set. Their were wet noises, and low moans as well. Finally, I managed to pull my eyes away from Gul and Orospu, to look around.

The women around the fire had completely embraced the moment. Their arms and legs were entangled. Their breasts and thighs were pressed together. Their mouths found one another. Sometimes they kissed each other. Sometimes their licked each other necks or shoulders, or breast, or even stomachs. And the whole while, their eyes remained on Gul and on Orospu, watching with ill-concealed envy as they fucked.

But, after a moment, I realized that the women didn't remain on their seats the entire time. Occasionally, a woman would break a kiss, rise from her seat, move to a different seat, and begin to kiss again. At first, the sights and sounds (and even smells. The room was growing stuffy, in a wonderful sort of way), were too overwhelming to understand what was happening. But once, I watched a woman rose from her seat and walked around the back side of the fire, to the women who were sitting on the other side. As she walked, I first noticed her small, high breasts bouncing on her chest. But then is saw her cheeks bouncing heavily as well.

When she crossed over to their other side, her hands found another woman's cheeks and suddenly they were kissing. Their lips sealed tightly. The meal. For everyone. It suddenly made sense to me. They were sharing the seed. All of them. Passing it from one woman to the next. Sharing it around the fire. It now had Orospu's seed and the saliva of several different women, mixed and frothy in their mouths. Sometimes, there was simply too much and it dribbled from a woman's mouth, leaving a long string of seed and spit dangling from the woman's lips. Coating their necks and breasts. It was disgusting...but somehow in a good way.

In fact, all of this was somehow wonderful and distasteful all at once. I was more than a little unnerved by what I was seeing. But, for reasons I couldn't understand, this feeling of being unnerved also felt...good. It was good, and it was difficult. I could feel my inner thighs dripping from my wet cunny. I could feel my hard cock, now fully erect, pressing into my belly. And that pressure, my cock against my belly, it felt good. Too good. Frustratingly good. A beautiful, maddening tension that my body called out to relieve.

Finally, I couldn't bear it any longer. I looked around, I saw that all the other women were distracted. I needed something more. No one would notice. Or, I don't even know if I was thinking those things. Or if I was already acting, and then justifying myself after-the-fact. The point is that I pulled up the shift that had been placed on my body, feeling the cool air against my hard cock. And then my hand was wrapped around it.

I tried to lay as motionless as possible, it was still painful to move and I didn't want anyone to notice me. At the same time, I couldn't resist. My cock had never felt harder in my hand, it seemed to vibrate against my palm. Slowly, but firmly, I began to tug at my cock. My fingers were warm and smooth, they slipped easily over the rigid flesh of my cock. I sucked in a hard breath, squeezed my cock tighter, and kept stroking. And watching. My stroke grew faster and faster as I saw Orosupu slamming her cock, over and over again, into Gul's willing cunt. I watched the beautiful women around the fire, stroking and licking one another, kissing and sharing Orospu's seed.

Finally, Orospu's seed passed to the final woman,Otuzbes, who was sitting around the fire. It had passed to her through a particularly passionate, and messy, kiss with the woman who had been sitting next to her. Otuzbe's cheeks bulged with spit and sperm. Her chin was glistening and there was thick, white liquid on her breasts. This vision only made me stroke harder.

At first, I believed that Otuzbes was going to swallow all of that messy mixture that was resting in her mouth. I could almost taste the frothy, salty liquid in my mouth, feeling it squirm down my throat and warm my belly. I was jealous of Otuzbes, and too aroused to feel ashamed by that fact.

But Otuzbes didn't swallow. Instead, she rose silently and began to walk towards the center of the room, towards Orospu and Gul. Orospu seemed to sense Otuzbes' approached and looked up. She smiled, but did not stop. Orospu was still grasping at Gul's hips, still thrusting her hips into the younger woman. Gul's body shook with each thrust, and I could hear her moaning louder and louder all the time.

In a moment, Otuzbes was standing next to Orospu, behind Gul. There seemed to be an understanding between the two women, unstated. Because Orospu immediately threw her neck back, opened her mouth wide. Otuzbes was not particularly tall, but Orospu was on her knees. And Otuzbes rose up on her her toes. She tilted her neck and leaned over Orospu's open mouth. I could see Otuzbes smile in the guttering light, looking down at Orospu. Then I saw that smile crack open.

The women around the first gasped and whispered back and forth with one another, even as they continued to stroke and kiss one another's bodies. It was clear their eyes were on the thin strand of seed and spit that was dribbling out from between Otuzbes lips. I could see the liquid shimmer, a large ball of it suspend from the end, dripping down towards Orospu's mouth. Finally, I saw the liquid land on Orospu's tongue, a thick white liquid blotting out her red tongue. Orospu stopped thrusting for a moment, groaning as the flavor suffused her. Gul groaned too, in disappointment that Orospu had ceased her thrusting.

Now that Orospu was not moving, Otuzbes forced more and more of the spit and seed out from between her pouty pink lips. It came out in large, frothy globs. Most of it landed thickly on Orospu's tongue, those some coated her lips and chin. Orospu kept entirely still, seeming as though she wanted to get every last bit of it. Her tongue even probed delicately on her lips, trying to get the spilled droplets into her mouth. Finally, the last few drops landed in Orospu's open mouth. Otuzbes smiled, and then spat on last bit of saliva into Orospu's mouth for good measure. Orospu groaned and then closed her mouth.

The vision of Otuzbes spitting all of the seed and saliva into Orospu's mouth and was so engrossing, I had hardly noticed that Gul was moving. She had raised her face up off of her arms, again climbed up so that she was on her hands and knees. Orospu's cock was still in her cunny, and she was panting with exertion.

But she wasn't done moving. As Orospu closed her mouth around the seed and spit that Otuzbes had given her Gul picked her hands up off of the ground, and then leaned back into Orospu's body. She arched her back. In a moment, Gul's shoulders were pressed against Orospu's breasts. I could see that Orospu's still-hard cock was buried all the way to the balls in Gul's pussy. Instinctively, Orospu's hands wrapped around Gul's body. One wrapped around Gul high, her arm across one breast and her palm on the other. Orospu's other hand snaked across Gul's hip, finding its way to Gul's clitoris. Her hands instantly began to move quickly over Gul's erogenous zones, and Gul threw her head back to moan.

However, it immediately became clear that Gul was just throwing her head back over her shoulder out of sheer joy at Orospu's touch. She wanted more. As she leaned her head back, she turned it to the side, towards Orospu's face. Orospu rose up higher on her knees. This drove her cock more deeply into Gul's body. Gul gasped, her mouth frozen open. Orospu bent her neck and in a second, her mouth was sealed over Gul's.

Unlike the women around the fire who had preserved the seed and the spit in their mouths, Orospu and Gul made no effort to conserve. I saw their tongues messily lapping over one another. The thick, white liquid poured out of Orospu's mouth. Much of it dripped heavily into Gul's mouth, but much of it overflowed her chin and splashed onto Gul's breasts. Orospu's hands found it, and rubbed it, sticky, into Gul's flesh. And while they kissed, Orospu begin to thrust her hips again, driving her hard cock in and out of Gul's cunt.

It was all simply too much. It couldn't last long. For any of us. Even as Orospu and Gul were messily kissing and sharing the spit and the seed, I could hear the women around the fire moaning. Occasionally, I would tear my eyes to the left or the right, to see a woman's body clenching all over her, her hands on balled into fists while another woman stroked her cunt or licked her breasts.

But it was Gul's orgasm that really ended things. She was moaning into Orospu's mouth, even as they continued to kiss. I could see her throat moving as she started to swallow down some of the spit and the seed. But then she let out a piercing scream. I saw her arms and her legs move wildly, her thighs opening and closing. I could actually see her cunt, contracting around Orospu's cock as the orgasm took her.

"Oh fuck, take me!" Gul groaned, and I could hear the women in the circle moaning louder as they watched as well. But I didn't look away. Because Gul's cunny was milking Orospu's cock, and I couldn't look away. I saw Orospu's hands tighten around her lover's body. I could see Orospu's thighs clench. Finally, I heard Orospu let out a low, heavy sigh. I could see Orospu's cock throbbing inside of Gul's cunny, and I knew that she was pumping more of her hot seed into her lover. Gul was being filled with sperm at both ends.

And that thought pushed me over the edge as well. I hadn't even realized how close I was. I had been so intent on watching. But as I saw Gul and Orospu, shaking together on the floor of the longhouse, I tumbled over. It was a bit like stepping off a ledge that you didn't know was there, and landing in a warm pool. A moment of confusion, perhaps even fear, and then an all-enveloping warmth that melted everything else away. I had only the wherewithal to bite my lip, to hold in any noise, as the pleasure covered me entirely.

I could feel my hot seed spraying the inside of my shift, covering my belly and the undersides of my breasts. But my eyes remained on Orospu, on Gul. The rolling waves of warm pleasure than ran up and down my body felt like it was attached somehow to them. Like the seed and spit that they shared was now coating me, and binding me to them. And as their orgasms faded, and they collapsed, panting, onto the floor, I felt my own orgasm subside. All of the women, in fact, had collapsed together on the floor of the longhouse, panting and whispering to one another

As my pleasure receded, the pain returned, in earnest. It was like the pleasure was draining from my body, and the pain rushed in to fill the vacuum, rushing through every inch of my body. Some of it was purely physical. I had exerted myself in my excitement, I had pushed past the pain. But my body was still there, ready to balance the scales. My stomach was aching again, and my head throbbed. My skin was clammy, and not just where it was covered in my rapidly cooling seed. Cold sweat. Almost feverish.

But I think that the pain I felt was heightened and sharpened by the fear, which came crawling through my veins in the wake of the surging pain. I had been overwhelmed by...overcome by the women in this room. By watching them move together. The lewd, but alluring, acts that almost seemed like they were performed for my benefit. But as my arousal faded, the thoughts that I had thrust out of my mind, flooded back to me. I still didn't know where I was. Or who these people were. Or, most importantly, what they were going to do with me. I could not but concluded that I was in danger. And anyone might have seen me playing with my cock or writhing on the bed. They might know I was awake.

They might come for me now, and kill me for their gods. And I was far too weak to fight them off. My hands had dropped to my sides, and felt far too heavy to move. I looked back out into the darkness of the longhouse, to see if they had noticed what I was doing. To look at them critically, now that I was once again in control of my faculties.

But even before I had the chance to view what was occurring before me, I became aware that something was wrong in the corners of my vision. The fire, in the middle of the room, was clear. But around the outsides of the longhouse, I noticed that everything appeared slightly blurry. In fact, some of the women seemed shrouded in shadow. I blinked twice, but the blackness had closed in further.

"I hope you enjoyed your reward," I heard Otsubes say. Her voice sounded tinny, far away. My heart was still beating quickly, but no longer from exertion. I could feel that sense of anxiety that crawled over my chest and into the pit of my stomach when I felt like I was out of control. My breathing was shallow. I sensed that I was slipping away again, among these terrifying women I could not understand.