Tribal Bonds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was lovely," Gul panted, her voice sounding small. I made her out only as a shadow before the fire. The anxiety built like a crescendo, a polar opposite to the pleasure I'd felt just a few moments before.

"A fitting reward for a warrior of the Hayalet," I heard Orospu say. Just barely heard it as my other senses began to fail.

I was barely conscious now, and I was surprised by how fast it was going. I didn't know if I was dying or fainting. Part of me hoped I was dying, as Buz should be ashamed to faint. Regardless, I knew that I was still conscious, because Orospu's last words kept bouncing back and forth in my mind Warrior of Hayalet. I knew that meant something, but my fuzzy brain could not remember.

The fire disappeared from my vision and everything was just the fuzzy blackness that had grown out the corners of my vision. I couldn't hear or smell of feel anything either. Just those words.

Hayalet.

And then it dawned on me.

The lost civilization. Destroyed by their stronger neighbors. All dead and gone. But haunting the valley. The panic stayed with me.

My last thought before I returned to the darkness: I was right at first. I am surrounded by ghosts!

End Chapter 2.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.