All Comments on 'Tribal Bonds Ch. 05'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadover 4 years ago
Great Chapter as always

YKN, I'm honestly a pretty big fan- I loved the Sultaneh, and I love this one just as much.

My only complaint is that there's only one part left, for I'd love to see more of the Hayalet life. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this series has been absolutely fantastic and I echo the previous comment that the only possible complaint is that this shall soon come to and end. great characters, great sex. I'm just hoping you have an idea for your next series of posts :)

ChironomidChironomidover 4 years ago
So erotic!

This series, especially this last section has to be one of the most erotic stories I've read in Literotica. I also loved the Sultanah which was a ripping good yarn, but this is something else! I'm so looking forward to the next installment (I sniffle a bit though when I realize that this is also going to be the end of the story.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
I am enjoying this story

And I especially want to thank you for publishing it as a complete work. I look forward to reading the final chapter. Thanks and happy holidays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES