Tribal Bonds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," Cilek said breathlessly. And, barely letting the words hang in the air, Damat gave an order.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," Damat said. As she spoke, Damat spread her legs slightly and placed her hands on her hips. Her cock was completely flaccid and looked positively cute resting gently on her smooth balls.

Obedience, evidently, was not a question for Cilek. Damat's words were still echoing through the longhouse when Cilek dropped to her knees on the platform. Cilek reached her hands up and grasped Damat's wrists and began to lean forward. I watched Cilek's lips press into Damat's large, smooth balls. Cilek's mouth opened and her pretty pink tongue slipped out. Cilek's tongue stretched into Damat's scrotum. Cilek moved her head side to side, allowing Damat's balls and cock to rub gently against her cheeks and even her eyes. Damat's cock plumped noticeably, and Cilek moved her mouth back to it. Cilek pushed her tongue out and the tip found the the tip of Damat's penis. Cilek gave a few quick flicks with her tongue and Damat's half-hard cock bounced on it. She opened her mouth wider and moved her head forward. Damat's cock disappeared into Cilek's throat. Cilek moved her head side to side as drool dribbled down from the corners of her mouth. Cilek was smiling with her eyes and clearly loving ever minute of her obedience ordeal. Damat's cock was entirely hard now, and Cilek began to move her head up and down on Damat's cock with absolute abandon.

"Gods be praised," I heard Alti whisper next to me. I looked at Alti and she raised her eyebrows, "Cilek is skilled." she said. I was jealous, for some reason. And turned back. Just in time to see Damat take a staggering step backwards. I watched her hard cock slip, dripping from Cilek's throat. Cilek was panting, her breasts rising and falling dramatically on her chest. Before I had a chance to wonder why Damat had moved away from Cilek's obviously willing mouth, Ilk stepped forward. She stood directly behind Cilek, but with her back to the initiate. Ilk leaned forward, her breasts thrust out. Her hands reached back and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart.

"Eat my ass," Ilk said in commanding voice. Cilek spun around more quickly than I'd ever seen her move before. Her lips were dripping with saliva, and she sort of licked them. Cilek was still on her knees and she was basically a eye level with Ilk's pretty, purplish asshole. Cilek took two quick steps forward on her knees. Her hands went up to Ilk's wrists and she actually pushed on them, spreading Ilk's ass wider apart. Once again, Cilek did not hesitate. She breathed deeply from her nose and leaned her head forward. The loaves of Ilk's ass made it hard to see what was happening. But I could tell from Ilk's reaction, and from the motion of Cilek's jaw, that Cilek's tongue was swirling around Ilk's crinkled asshole. Cilek's hard tongue was pressing into Ilk's asshole, tasting her earthy flavor. As Cilek settled in between Ilk's cheeks, she moved one hand away from Ilk's wrists. It snaked in between Ilk's legs and I watched as Cilek gently grasped Ilk's balls. Cilek massaged Ilk's balls gently as she continued to suck on Ilk's asshole. Ilk's soft cock could not help but react. It flopped lewdly against Ilk's leg as Cilek rhythmically thrust her tongue into Ilk's asshole. But it quickly grew hard and surprisingly long.

"Drink my piss," a voice said. I hadn't even noticed that Uc had stepped forward to where Damat had formerly been standing. She her one had wrapped around her soft cock, pointing towards Cilek. I had been totally absorbed by watching Cilek. And, if I was being honest with myself, was enjoying what I watched. My breathing was shallow, and my cock was a little more than half hard. I looked down at it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Alti's cock, also rapidly growing hard. She caught me looking at bit her lip. I rapidly turn back to face the platform, my cheeks feeling hot.

Cilek had, again, moved very quickly while I was looking away. She was on her knees with her ass gently resting on her heels, directly in front of Uc. Uc was still standing, gently holding her soft cock, just a few inches now from Cilek's face. It was the first time I truly recognized what Uc had demanded as a show of obedience. I should have been repulsed. But instead, I simply leaned forward excitedly, to see if Cilek would go through with it.

She did. Enthusiastically. Uc made a little groaning sound, her eyes closed and her back arched. After a brief moment of pregnant silence, a burst of clearish-yellow liquid burst from the tip of Uc's cock. I gasped a little, then held my breath as the first few drops splashed across Cilek's eyes and got in her hair. Cilek, hardly disgusted, giggled and then adjusted herself. She opened her mouth wider and dropped her head down. In a moment, she had correctly judged the arc of Uc's piss and the was pooling in Cilek's mouth. It made a lewd, gurgling sound as it collected. The piss continued to pour from Uc's cock, without relenting. Soon, Cilek's cheeks were bulging with bitter piss. She closed her mouth, just for a moment, and I watched her throat work as she swallowed Uc's hot piss. More piss splashed against Cilek's lips and dribbled down her neck, until Cilek opened her mouth again and began to collect more . Finally, after what seemed to be an impossibly long time, Uc's stream began to weaken. Cilek began to move her head forward, so she could continue to catch it. Rapidly, the distance between Uc and Cilek disappeared. As Uc's stream began to falter, Cilek's lips wrapped around the tip of Uc's cock, sucking the last bit of piss into her mouth. Again, I saw her throat working as she swallowed it down. Cilek let out an audible "ah!" as she moved her mouth away from Uc's cock, which had rapidly hardened.

"Drink my milk," I heard another voice say and my eyes now fluttered to the other end of the platform. Orospu was sitting on the platform. Her legs were spread wide and the tip of her penis rested on the platform. Orospu's hands were on her own breasts, squeezing them. I could see two little white points on the ends of Orospu's tit. My eyes grew wide, and I turned to Alti.

"Milk?" I gasped, "how?" Alti didn't look away. Her cock was hard and throbbing. She shrugged.

"Some Cadilar produce milk when they are not menstruating," She hissed quickly, and kept watching. I had no idea that such a thing occurred. I turned back to the platform.

Cilek was on her hands and knees now. She was crawling slowly across the platform towards Orospu. Her cock was pointing up between her tits, dripping with pre-cum. Her tits were swaying gently, but tight and firm against her chest. She rapidly closed the distance between herself and Orospu. Cilek moved between Orospu's legs, resting her hand near Orospu's cock. Cilek tossed her head to the side, letting her hair cascade down her back. Her eyes closed and she leaned forward. I saw her pink tongue slip out and then Cilek's mouth was engulfing Orospu's pretty nipple. Orospu groaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts into Cilek's face. Cilek's hands rose up to Orospu's breast, squeezing it gently as the milk poured into her mouth. I could see Cilek's throat moving, I knew she was swallowing Orospu's milk down just as quickly as it entered her mouth. With one hand, Orospu was stoking Cilek's hair. With the other, Orospu was squeezing her other breast, and milk was squirting out and splashing across Cilek's back. My mouth watered, wondering what she tasted like. Orospu's cock was hard now, rubbing against Cilek's arm.

"Is she sufficiently obedient?" Orospu asked, in a gasp, almost like she could barely control herself.

"Yes!" All the women in the room said as one. I looked around at all the other Cadilar in the room. All of their cocks were hard as they watched to proceedings on the stage. I could not judge, I was hard as well. But I admit that I was a little... off balance. I didn't really know what I had expected at this ceremony. I guess I wasn't entirely surprised by the fact that sex was involved. The Hayalet were so...open. But it had all just happened so quickly and before I knew it I was watching. And enjoying myself. I shook my head, trying to clear out the fog. But it was no help. All I could think about was what was going to happen on stage, and I turned back to watch.

While I'd been looking away, Cilek and Orospu had moved apart. They were now standing on the stage, facing one another, just as when the ceremony had begun. Except now, all the Cadilar on stage were hard. Cilek's cock somehow looked harder than ever. It was twitching and pre-cum was dripping from it onto her feet. Still, she stood looking at Orospu, ready for whatever came next.

"You have successfully completed the Ordeal of Obedience," Orospu said in a shaking voice. She bet over and picked up her book, reading for a moment, "The Ordeal of Fruitfulness!" Ilk stepped forward.

"The Hayalet are a poor, but self-sufficient people," Ilk said, "There are no palaces in the Hayalet villages. There are no women of leisure, who can live off the labor of other. Not every member of the tribe is required to produce the same thing. Some are better warriors. Some are better cooks. Some provide wisdom, others strength. But everyone must produce according to their ability to do so. Will you produce what this community needs, and dedicate your efforts to the common good? Will you do your duty as a Hayalet?"

"I want nothing else than to be fruitful for the Hayalet," Cilek said with an air of absolute rapture that showed she was serious.

"The most important thing that a Cadilar can produce are heirs," Orospu said, "There are few Cadilar. You will have many wives. And you will be required to have and raise children. Therefore, we must be satisfied that you can produce seed." It was not a request, it was a statement. And, in a moment, there was a whirlwind of activity. There were legs, arms, cocks, and tits in a blur as the five Cadilar moved around on the platform.

I felt a warm weight against my calf as I watched the Cadilar. My eyes fluttered down and I saw that Alti's leg was now draped across mine. Alti spread her legs apart, pulling mine apart as well by hooking her heel against my ankle. Soon we were both sitting with our legs spread. Alti's hand closest to me began to reach over towards me. My eyes flickered up to Alti's face. She was smiling devilishly and licking her lips. She saw me looking at her and she raised her eyebrows and shrugged slightly. Slowly, her hand began falling towards my cock. I knew exactly what she was asking. And I didn't stop her. Instead, I quickly snaked my hand between her arm and her body, moving rapidly towards her lap. Our palms wrapped around one another's cocks. Alti's cock felt like warm stone wrapped in silk. It bulged in my hand and was slightly wet. But I could barely enjoy that sensation, because Alti's warm hand was wrapped tightly around my cock. Her hands were small, but her fingers were long and gentle. Without a word, we began to slowly stroke each other. Slowly at first, but firmly. My nipples hardened and my muscles tightened, but I turned back to watch Cadilar on the platform.

The Hayalet Cadilar had swarmed around so that they were completely surrounding Cilek. Cilek was standing on the platform, her legs spread slightly. Damat was sitting on her ass directly between Cilek's feet. Her hand was wrapped around her own cock, stroking it slowly, slower even than I was stroking Alti's cock. Damat's back was arched and her head was thrown back entirely, so that her face was facing directly towards the ceiling and her hair was draped down her back. Except, Damat could not see the ceiling. Instead, her lips were buried in Cilek's balls. I could see one ball inside of Damat's mouth, see her tongue swirling around on it. The other balls was draped, heavy, on Damat's cheek. Occasionally, I would see Damat's tongue dart out, licking Cilek's scrotum. She would also switch balls sometimes, sucking on the other. Or sucking on neither balls, just rubbing Cilek's balls all over her face. As she sucked and played, Damat began to stroke faster and faster on her own cock.

But I could not focus exclusively on Damat. The other Cadilar were equally involved. Ilk was squatting down directly behind Damat. Her legs were spread wide and her hard cock was pressing against her body as she leaned forward. Ilk was squatting as low as she could, her ass cheeks spread wide apart. One hand she had reached forward, between Cilek's legs and under Damat's arm. Her forearm was across one of Damat's breasts and her palm was grasping the other breast tightly. Ilk's head was also thrown back, though perhaps not as much as Damat's. Because of Cilek's position, standing with her legs apart, and the fact that her balls were so heavy, Cilek's little pink cunny, was exposed. And dripping wet. And that was where Ilk had focused her attention. She was pressing her face directly into Cilek's cunt, her tongue probing and tasting inside. Sometimes, Ilk's tongue roamed so far down that she actually licked Damat's tongue, and Cilek's balls. Other time, she was licking and sucking on the little patch of skin between Cilek's cunny and her asshole. Spit and Cilek's juices were dripping down from Ilk's mouth and onto her tits.

For a moment, I was so focused on the attention that Damat and Ilk were placing on Cilek's balls and cunny that I didn't even realize that Uc was involved. She was standing up, sort of to the side of Ilk and behind Cilek. I saw one of her hands was wrapped around her own hard cock and she was stroking it gently. I thought that perhaps she was just enjoying the show. But I noticed that her other hand was draped across Cilek's ass and, every once in awhile, a little shiver seemed to run through Cilek's body. I moved my eyes away from Damat and Ilk, watching Cilek's ass. And that was when I realized that Uc was no bystander. I saw Uc's middle finger sliding down between the crack of Cilek's ass, rubbing at Cilek's anus. I craned my neck and watched as Uc applied just a little bit of extra pressure, and the tip of her finger disappeared easily in Cilek's asshole. Uc's finger massaged inside of Cilek's ass for a few tense seconds. Then I watched as she easily slipped the finger out again. Uc brought her hand up to her beautiful face, and slipped her middle finger into her mouth, closing her eyes and stroking her cock harder as she did so. Uc was evidently savoring Cilek's flavor and I could see her tongue swirling around her digit. Eventually, she slipped her finger from her mouth, glistening with saliva, and brought it back down to Cilek's ass again. She repeated the same motion, rubbing, fingering, licking, while her eyes remained trained on Cilek's ass.

Of course, the ostensible reason for this particular "ordeal" was to prove that Cilek was capable of producing seed. Which meant that the star of the show was, necessarily, Cilek's hard cock. It had been twitching and dripping and bulging since the last ordeal, so I knew she couldn't last long. And the final Cadilar involved in the ordeal seemed determined to prove my prediction right. Orospu was flat on her feet, bent over at the waist directly in front of Cilek. She was leaning low and had her hands up on Cilek's waist. Orospu's eyes were closed and her mouth was open wide. And she was taking Cilek's cock with absolute commitment. Without placing her hands on Cilek's cock, Orospu had no control over how deep the cock would go. But she didn't seem to care. Her head was bobbing back and forth at a rate of speed that was dizzying even to watch. Cilek's cock pounded into the back of Orospu's throat, making Orospu gag and choke. But Orospu didn't pause, pulling back and then slamming Orosupu's cock home again. Drool and pre-cum poured from the corners of Orospu's mouth and actually landed on Orospu's hard cock, which itself was now twitching. Milk also dripped down from Orospu's nipples, wetting her cock still further.

The five Cadilar on stage seemed to have come together as one. Damat on her knees sucking on Cilek's balls, Ilk tonguing Cilek's pussy, Ilk fingering Cilek's ass, and Orospu devouring Cilek's cock; they were all moving in unison. They were dripping with saliva and pre-cum and the whole longhouse had filled with the smell of their juices. Cilek, for her part, seemed completely overwhelmed by the attention. Her legs were shaking and I think she was only held up by the press of bodies against her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. Her hands were grasping her breasts, but not rubbing them. Just holding on for dear life as she groaned with pleasure.

Alti and I continued to watch from a few feet away. I could almost sense when, like me, she noticed some new act of deviance because I could feel her hand tighten around my cock and stroke it harder. Faster. I knew I was doing the same to her. My eyes barely blinked, I wanted to take all of it in, to drink in every vision and etch it into my memory.

But still, something in the back of my brain was holding out somewhat. I am not even sure if I realized it at the time, or if I was only able to recognize it later, when I left. But I was...scared, I think, by what I was witnessing. Not by the actual acts (which still delight me when I think of them now), but instead fear of the power they represented. I'd walked into the room with no more intention than to watch a simple ceremony. That the ceremony was entirely...erotic, had not been eased onto me slowly. From the very start, Cilek was being pleasured by the youngest, most beautiful Cadilar in the village. And I was engrossed by it. Unable to think or to object. I was just suddenly pulled along. And now I was stroking Alti's cock and hoping that I would cum soon, so that I could cum again after that! It had just swept me along so easily. I didn't even really know how I'd gotten here and didn't really know if I wanted to be there, enjoying it.

Regardless of whether or not I was aware, at that moment, how far afield I was, a few moments later, Cilek wiped any other thoughts from my mind. I heard her make a loud groaning sound and her body began to shake with even more intensity than before. Her feet actually lifted from the floor, I think, her muscles tensing. Uc plunged her finger into Cilek's asshole and kept it there. At the same time, Orospu buried her nose against Cilek's stomach, pushing Cileks cock into her throat. Then I saw Cilek's balls seizing and shaking against Damat's face. I knew that she was cumming, filling Orospu's mouth with her hot, salty seed.

The Cadilar continued to hold their positions for a few more seconds, as Cilek poured more and more of her seed onto Orospu's tongue. Finally, I saw her balls pull one last time against Damat's nose, and then Cilek went limp against the other Cadilar. Slowly, Orospu pulled herself back. Cilek's cock, still somewhat hard, slipped wetly from Orospu's mouth. I watched every glistening inch pull out. Finally, when Cilek's cock was completely out of her mouth, Orospu rose slowly and turned to all of us facing the platform. She looked out at us, her cock twitching, and opened her mouth. Even in the low light, I could see her tongue and teeth, coated in milky white sperm. Lots of it. Orospu turned her head from side to side so that we could all see.

"Is she sufficiently fruitful?" Uc asked, because no one else was able to speak.

"Yes!" all the women in the room said as one. Orospu closed her mouth and I saw her throat working as she swallowed down all of Cilek's seed in on quick motion.

"Gods be praised," Alti whispered, "That is so fucking good!" and then I felt her moving. I felt my hand slip from her cock as she moved. Her own hand stopped stroking me, just holding my cock by the tip as she moved.