Tribal Bonds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? I don't want to stop!" I said, as Alti moved around in front of me.

"I don't want to stop either. I want more," Alti said in a single, quick breath, "Put your cock in my ass," she ordered. Except, she instantly took charge. I was sitting my my back against several large stacks of wool that had been piled onto the floor. Alti pushed me back further and I sort of settled against it. Then, Alti was shifting her hands and moving. Before I knew it, she was sort of squatting with her back to me between my spread legs. Her hands were between her own legs, holding up my cock, pointing it towards her asshole.

With incredible speed, Alti began to lower herself down towards my body. After a moment, I felt the hard tip of my cock pressing up against the tight kiss of Alti's anus. She paused for a moment, and I could feel that her asshole was dripping wet from the juices that were pouring from her cunny. At the same time, I could hear Orospu talking. Saying something about how Cilek had passed the Ordeal of Fruitfulness, but now had to pass the Ordeal of Devotion. And I might have caught a few words from Uc, who was saying something about the Cilek's duty to consider the needs of the community as if they were her own. To abandon herself entirely to the Hayalet.

But honestly, I could barely understand the words. I was focused now on the sensations my own body was experiencing. Alti hesitated for only a second with her ass over my cock. I heard her sigh slightly and then lower herself down. I felt her asshole spread slightly, and then open to accommodate my hard cock. She was so tight, but so slick. Her asshole squeezed me tightly as, inch by inch, my cock disappeared inside of her. After a few moments, Alti was sitting on the floor in front of me, my cock buried entirely in her asshole. My legs spread around her.

Alti was smaller than me and as she settled down onto my cock she leaned back against me, though slightly to the side. I felt her back, smooth and warm, against my breasts and her hair against my shoulder. But her head was slightly to the side, so that it was beside my own. She was leaning back and sort of stretch out across my body. I was sort of looking over one of her shoulders so that I could see the swell of her breasts, and her hard cock. And the platform. She was rocking her hips slightly, milking my cock with her anus. I felt her insides squeezing and massaging me. Alti was wet and smooth inside. She turned her head once, to the side, to kiss my cheek. But she looked back quickly to the platform, to watch what was happening. I, still dazed by Alti's rapid movement, did the same.

While Alti was settling herself down on my cock, the Cadilar on the platform had moved into a new position. Damat and Uc were now laying on their backs on the platform. But they were sort of intertwined. Their heads were pointing in opposite directions, and their legs were overlapping so that Damat's right leg was on top of Uc's left and vice versa. They were scooted close together so that their balls were actually mashed together. Their cocks were facing up towards the ceiling, and I could see that Damat's was both thicker and longer than Uc's. They were both burbling in precum.

Cilek was standing, straddling Damat and Uc right above their cocks. Her face was towards Damat's head, her ass pointing towards Uc. Cilek began to crouch down, moving quickly and fluidly. Her cock was soft now and it flopped against her leg, but her eyes were still wild with excitement. Ilk was standing next to Cilek, holding her arm and helping her squat down carefully. Orospu was on her knees on the other side of Cilek. As Cilek squatted, Orospu reached forward and grasped Damat and Uc's cocks, one in each hand. She pulled them apart slightly, looking up at Cilek's body as she lowered. After a moment, Cilek stopped, and I watched as Orospu adjusted the cocks in her hands. Slowly, Cilek began to drop again, and I could see that Orospu had skillfully lined the cocks up with Cilek's holes. Damat's cock was now pressing against Cilek's dripping cunny, Uc's cock was against Cilek's ass. Cilek took a couple of deep breaths and then pushed down. Damat's cock slipped easily into Cilek's wet cunny, and I heard Cilek gasp. At the same time, there was slight resistance as Uc's hard cock pressed Cilek's anus. Cilek pushed out and continued to put pressure on her ass. I watched as Cilek's opened up and her anus swallowed up the tip of Uc's penis. Cilek moaned loudly, but she continued to lower herself (with Ilk's help). And in a moment,Cilek was squatting right in the middle of Uc and Damat, their hard cocks buried deep in her body.

Cilek slid back and forth, letting the cocks move inside of her. She even pushed herself up an inch or so, then dropped back down, the cocks moving in and out of her. Her own cock flopped lewdly. Damat and Uc writhed in ecstasy, and Cilek's motions became more fluid. Cilek arched her back and rocked back and forth now, so that the cocks would piston in and out of her cunt and asshole alternatively. While she moved, Ilk and Orospu had risen from the platform and walked around so that they were standing on either side of Damat's head. They moved as closely together as they could, actually pushing the tips of their penises together. And they leaned in towards Cilek. Cilek noticed them immediately, and she began to lean forward towards them.

Cilek's hands grasped forward, and they wrapped around the bases of Ilk and Orospu's cocks. Her eyes flickered up for a moment, and then second, then her mouth opened and her neck drooped. Ilk's cock popped into her mouth, but Orospu's slide across her cheek. Cilek opened her mouth wider and pushed Orospu's cock into her mouth. She pushed the two penises as deeply into her mouth as she could, her tongue moving around the tips wildly as saliva dripped from her lips. Cilek's head bobbed, but he could only fit the two hard cocks a few inches into her mouth. But she kept her hands moving. As Cilek's head bobbed, she fondled Orospu's balls and stroked Ilk's cock. Orospu and Ilk had turned towards one another, kissing their tongues splashing together as they kissed passionately. Occasionally, they would stop kissing to look down and admire Cilek as she sucked their cocks.

The whole while, she continued to rotate her hips around on top of Damat and Uc. I could see Cilek's ass raise and Uc's cock would slip from her ass, then she'd rock back and it would plunge back in. Damat's cock, in Cilek's ass, alternated. Damat's hands were moving around Cilek's body, rubbing Cilek's thighs and her cock, which was hard again. Uc' was thrusting her hips up as she rubbed her own breasts, pinched her nipples. There were four cocks inside of the Kabile girl, and it looked like she wished she could have more. All five women on the platform were moaning, and there were warm, wet sounds emanating from all of them. I could smell them also, delicate, flowery, and earthy.

But, despite the beauty of the scene before me, I could only manage to give the Cadilar on the platform about half of my attention. And that was because Alti was still sitting in my lap, still rocking back and forth with my cock locked hot and wet inside of her asshole. One of my arms had reached around Alti, and I was grasping (though not stroking) her hard cock. Alti's movement created a delicious little friction with my hand without the need for me to even move.

Over the din of the ceremony on the platform, I heard a sharp gasp. I turned in the direction of the noise and saw two middle aged Cadilar in writhing together on the floor. I gazed around and saw that there were many small groups of Cadilar, kissing and sucking on one another. Those who were not with a partner were stroking their own cocks, fingering their own cunnies. I saw Diger, licking her own palm and then stroking her cock with it. I was struck by something.

"Is it strange," I whispered into Alti's ear, "To be getting fucked in the ass with your mother just a few feet away?" Alti turned towards me and giggled, shaking her head.

"You don't know the half of what goes on in this village," Alti said, "We have been on our best behavior with guests," Alti thrust her ass back into me as she spoke.

"What?" I gasped. Alti didn't respond, instead she turned her head towards Diger.

"Mama," she said. Diger turned and looked at her daughter. And me. Her eyes devouring us.

"Yes daughter," Diger said, seemingly without surprise. Or disgust.

"You know how good it feels to have you cock sucked while someone fucks you in the ass," Alti said, and then groaned a little, "Can you come help me out?" My eyes grew wide.

"If your friend doesn't mind," Diger said, looking at me with her eyebrows raised My mouth opened, but no noise came out. Finally, I sort of shrugged and shook my head. I didn't mind. Diger rose up on her hands and knees and quickly began to crawl towards us. Her large breasts and long cock bobbing in time with the movement of her knees. In a moment, she was hovering over her daughter's hard cock, a thin line of saliva dripping down her lips and onto the tip of Alti's cock. Instinctively, I moved my hand away from Alti's cock. And Diger dropped her head quickly. I could not see everything, but I knew that in one fluid motion, Alti's penis had disappeared into her mother's throat. I could hear Diger choking and gagging as she shook her head back and forth.

"Oh mama!"Alti moaned and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I had barely come to terms with the sisters who wed. This was something else entirely. And, once again, I should have been disgusted. But I wasn't. I felt my cock twitch inside of Alti's tight ass. Alti moaned and rocked her hips. She thrust her cock up into her mother's mouth as she did so. Diger had reached between her own legs and was stroking her cock as sucked her daughter's.

"This is the most...amazing thing I've ever seen...Ever done," I breathed into Alti's ear.

"Live here. You can see things like this any time."

"You mother sucks your cock all the time?" I asked incredulously. Alti giggled.

"Among many, many other things," she said. I watched at Diger's head bounced in Alti's lap.

"She looks good at that," I said. Alti giggled and nodded.

"Do you know the only person who sucks cock as good as my mother," Alti asked, her hips rocking harder and harder.

"No," I gasped out, my brain barely working.

"Geri," she said. I felt my cheeks go red as I thought about Geri. The rumors were true, Alti was fucking Geri and her sisters. I was too deep into...everything to know what to think about that.

"Geri," I moaned quietly under my breath.

"I prefer to have her suck my cock. Geri, that is," Alti said. I felt the jealousy again, "do you know why?"

"No," I said sharply, through gritted teeth. I thrust my hips up into Alti's ass and heard her groan (but not unhappily).

"Because it keeps her quiet," Alti said, "when I fuck her lately, she calls out your name." And even before I could consciously grasp what Alti said, the meaning hit me. And, despite the fact that I didn't even realize I was close, it pushed me over the edge. I was, of course, aware of the way my body reacted to the orgasm. I could feel the waves of pleasure cresting over me, radiating out from my cock as my balls seized. I could feel my cock swelling inside of Alti's asshole, even as her anus clenched around me.

But, in a greater sense, my orgasm was more mental, and emotional, than just the physical response. I don't know how to explain it, but it felt like more of a...vision than a sensation. A vision of me, in this village among these strange people. Me, siting in a long house on a cold winter night, heaped with animal skins. Geri in the bed next to me, her hand on my cock. Her sisters, my wives, sitting around us. The snow falling gently outside the world entirely silent. I lived an entire lifetime in that moment, and realized that there was nothing more in this world that I wanted. And the pleasure I had, living that moment wife Geri and the Hayalet was stronger and purer than any other orgasm I'd ever had in my life.

Slowly, the real world returned to me. I felt my cock give one last spasm as my sperm poured into Alti's ass. Already it was softening and I felt the strange, exciting pleasure of having my soft cock slip from Alti's asshole. For half a moment, I just caught my breath, as Alti rose up off of my cock and got on her hands and knees. The sights and smells and sounds of the room returned to me. I sighed deeply, my muscles and body totally relaxed.

And then the memory of the dream or vision or whatever I'd just experienced flooded my memory. The sense of completeness. Of belonging.

Before I had a chance to think about what that meant, I felt something else. I heard a low whistle and then, down through the hole cut in the middle of the roof of the long house to vent the fire, there was a downdraft. A cold, early winter breeze.

A Northern wind.

No one else seemed to notice. But it cut through me, to my bones. A sudden stab of fear cut through my heart. What was I doing? What was I watching? And feeling? I had always felt the danger of rival tribes like the Kabile. Because of their warriors and their treachery. I had never thought to fear a tribe like the Hayalet. With their warmth, their...strangeness, and their acceptance. But, if anything, the Hayalet were more dangerous. The Kabile could kill me, make me a martyr to the Buz. But these Hayalet...they were robbing me of my identity. I found myself identifying more and more with the Hayalet. Feeling more and more like them and less and less like the Buz. This ceremony, it was making Cilek a Hayalet Cadilar. But it was doing the same to me. Rapidly, I was being seduced into their tribe. And soon, it would cost me everything important to me.

I rose quickly without thinking. I sort of burst onto my feet. I sense in that moment that there was absolutely no time to spare. I could not stay a few more days. I could not stay until the end of the ceremony. Even a few moments more and I might succumb to the Hayalet. I might toss off the Buz and never think of it again. And that knowledge filled me with both pleasure and dread. I leaned as hard as I could towards the dread.

And then, with my last bit of self-control, I ran towards the door. There was a white cloak, the kind that the Hayalet "ghosts" had been wearing when I first met them, hanging on a peg by the door. I grabbed it quickly and threw back the flap, stepping out into the cold, early-winter night.

I took one last second to turn and look inside of the long house. On the platform, Cilek was on her knees, her head thrown back and her mouth open. The four other Cadilar involved in the rite were standing around her. They were stroking their cock and, in that moment, they were cumming. Big ropes of sperm were pouring from their cocks and splashing across Cilek's eyes, her nose, and into her mouth. There was so much! It was even coating her hair. I glanced over ant Diger and Alti. Alti was on her hands and knees. Her mother was kneeling behind her. Diger's mouth was pressed against her daughter's asshole, sucking my cum from Alti's body. Alti was cumming as it was happening, pouring her seed onto the floor.

I felt my cock stir at the scene before me. Then, in terror, I fled into the night.

End Chapter 5.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.