Tribal Bonds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is already Hayalet," Otsubes said, "She is baptized in the blood of our oldest enemy." And, without hesitation, I had agreed to go through any ordeal that was necessary to take my rightful place among my people. It was strange, I had never even made a decision. I had simply...become Hayalet. The ceremony, when it came, was a mere formality. I had shed my old allegiances and taken on new ones organically. I no longer even felt any animosity towards Cilek, she was my countrywoman now.

Nor did Cilek feel any animosity towards me. I was not the one to inform her that her new wife, Geri, was among those killed. Omuzlar had done so, as is the tradition of the tribe. I had found her, and apologized for my role in Geri's death. We both sensed the depths of my apology, we both knew that there had been something between me and Geri. But Cilek, too, seemed transformed by the battle. She was not enraged by my actions, nor was she jealous of my affection for Geri.

"My wife was a warrior. She died bravely in battle," Cilek had said stoically (though I sensed pain behind her eyes), "I, and my other wives, will miss her greatly. But you gave her the opportunity to to die with honor. We cannot ask for more."

Geri, of course, had not been the only Hayalet to fall in battle. There were a total of 8 deaths in our tribe, falling mostly on the village of Daire. And so, amidst the rejoicing, there was also sadness and mourning. The Hayalet did not seem to sense any contradiction between the two, very different emotions. Sometimes laughing, sometimes crying. A victory feast held a week after the battle included drinking and games. But also tearful eulogies and a large, memorial bonfire.

The final ceremonies honoring the battle and its dead had barely been completed when I was finally initiated into the tribe. And then given a large, empty longhouse in the village of Daire. The only unoccupied home remaining. Orospu had simply declared that it was mine. Before I'd even had a chance to joke that it was far too much room for me alone, Orospu was putting the rest of my life in order.

"You must marry now. You are old enough to have two or even three wives. You have no parents here, so I will handle the negotiations. Yakin is searching for a wife for wives for her eldest daughters." I had not had time to object, even if I had wanted to. It was strange. All of these customs were foreign to my upbringing. The celebrations, the funerals, the establishment of households, and marriage. But somehow, I felt like I understood it. Like all of it made sense. I belonged here and was more than willing to follow whatever the dictates of my culture demanded. None of this felt strange, foreign, or unpleasant. It was as it was supposed to be.

And that was how I found myself, standing in my very own longhouse, looking at my new mother-in-law and my fiance, the night before my wedding ceremony. Yakin, my soon-to-be mother-in-law had owned an isolated longhouse closest to the battlefield. One of her wives had fallen near me in battle. Despite that, according to Orospu, Yakin was grateful to me. Grateful that I had returned and warned the warriors to protect her home. And grateful I had given her wives the opportunity to fight for the Hayalet. Orosupu had easily conducted negotiations and I was marry five, or perhaps six, of her oldest daughters. Kapat was 20 years old, the only one yet of marrying age. Yakin had never had a Cadilar daughter and, as a result, the fact that I had no sisters to marry into her family was not a hindrance. Yakin had long searched for a match for her family under those trying circumstances.

I had never actually seen Yakin before she stepped inside of my longhouse. I had learned, just that day, that this night-before meeting between a Cadilar, her cadilar mother-in-law, and her fiance, was as much a part of the wedding ceremony as anything I had seen when Damat, Sonraki, and Daha were married. In fact, it was arguably more important. For this was the process by which the marriage contract was truly sealed. This part of the wedding had been concealed from me, as an outsider. And now, as a Hayalet, I was participating.

"Good Evening, Kedi the Warrior," Yakin said, 'It is an honor to be in your home." Yakin was an attractive woman in her early-forties. She had long, dark hair, a long thin, nose, and wide eyes. Her neck was abnormally long (though not grotesque), She had small breasts, narrow hips, and svelte thighs. As with many Cadilar who lived on isolated homesteads in the forest, I heard that she had a prickly personality. But this was a largely ceremonial encounter. I would not truly get to know her or her daughter until after the marriage.

"It is an honor to welcome you and your lovely daughter," I said and turned towards Kapat. My heart climbed into my throat. She was an exceedingly lovely girl. She looked very much like a younger version of her mother, though her eyes were flintier and her breasts larger. My fiance blushed and looked down as I gazed at her.

"The introduction is complete, I leave you now," Orospu, my surrogate mother, stated, and she slipped back through the curtain and out of my longhouse. Now I stood alone with two strangers. Luckily, there was a set protocol to this meeting. Orospu taught me all of it.

"In accordance with the negotiations conducted with your...mother Orospu," Yakin said, stumbling a little over the formula's words, as they did not fully apply, "I offer Kapat for your approval." Kapat looked sideways at her mother for a moment. Yakin smiled nervously and nodded. This was a first ceremony for them as well. Kapat took half a step forward, in front of me.

"Tell me of her," I said.

"Kapat is my eldest daughter. She is shy and reserved around strangers, but warm among family. She is quick-witted and humorous. She is fiercely loyal and commands the respect of her sisters, your future wives. She is a trained warrior who is prepared to go to battle for the Hayalet, though she stayed home to protect me during your battle. She has heard of your exploits, and desires to make children with a warrior Cadilar," Yakin said. These were not set lines, this was her true assessment of her daughter. I looked at my pretty fiance, I felt that I could see the spark her mother referred to, flashing in her eyes.

"She is also beautiful," Yakin said softly.

"I cannot see her to approve of her," I said, reciting the lines that Orospu had taught me.

"Remove your robe," Yakin ordered gently. Kapat gazed down at her feet, and then, slowly, up at me. I smiled warmly at her and nodded. I was already naked, being in my own home. Kapat did not speak, but instead, loosened her robe and let it fall in a pile at her feet. My breath caught in my throat. Her body was far more lovely than I'd expected. Naked, her neck did not appear long (like her mothers), but instead, graceful. Her breasts were full and high. Her waist was narrow, her hips wide. Her legs were slender. Her cunny was a narrow, pink slit with a large, hard clitoris at the crest. She was shaven cleanly.

"She is, indeed, beautiful," I said, my voice catching in my throat. It was a line I was required to say, but it was absolutely the truth, "But young. And inexperienced. It is she prepared to be a wife? Does she know what it means to please a Cadilar?" I asked.

At first, Yakin did not speak. Instead, she also began to loosen her robe and, in a moment, it too fell to the floor. I saw her body, still quite beautiful despite her age. Her neck, somehow, looked longer. Though it gave her and interesting, attractive appearance. Her breasts here still firm because of their small size. Her hips were very wide, her legs toned. Between those legs was a small, soft cock, resting against her thighs. She too, was shaved.

"Kapat, show Kedi what I have taught you since your 18th birthday," she said. Her eyes flashed up to me, "You are in luck Kedi, my beautiful daughter has gone longer than I would have liked without marrying. I have taught her much." I nodded along, my eyes fixed on the two beautiful women before me, mother and daughter.

"Kapat moved quickly, clearly used to obeying her mother. Kapat moved so she was standing directly in front of her mother. She did not hesitate, but instead began to drop to her knees on the floor. As she lowered herself, Kapat's hands rose from her sides. I watched as Kapat's delicate fingers came down gently on the sides of her mother's breasts. As Kapat fell to her knees, her palms moved slinkily down her mother's body, over Yakin's waist and hips. As Kapat settled onto her knees, her hands rested on Yakin's thighs.

In the weeks since the battle, I had learned about just how much the Hayalet had hidden from me when I was a mere guest. Diger and Alti had, of course, given me a bit of a hint. But I had learned so much more. I had learned that upon reaching the age of 18, the Hayalet became full members of the tribe's society and their mothers' household. And being a part of the household meant initiation into the family's sexual life. Young women and young Cadilar prepared for marriage by sleeping with their mothers, their aunts, and (if any were available), their older sisters. Young women were forbidden from taking a cock into their cunnies until they were married. But any other contact was permitted. Encouraged even. And Kapat was somewhat older than most girls preparing to marry. She had been...taught for months and months.

Her experience was immediately obvious. As she settled onto her knees, the heels of her feet settling into her surprisingly ample young ass, Kapat began to lean forward. Yakin's cock was still soft, resting against her thighs. Kapat's lips spread and her head dropped. I leaned in closely, not even managing to breathe, as I watched. I had, in the weeks since the battle, seen many scenes that would be taboo for the Buz. But I never ceased to feel the same, forbidden excitement. As Kapat's lips closed around her mother's foreskin, I felt a chill run down my spine. And as Kapat sucked in gently, I watch the tip of Yakin's penis slip into Kapat's mouth.

"Oh Kapat," Yakin groaned as Kapat sucked more and more of her mother's soft cock into her mouth, "I will miss you so much." As Yakin spoke, I could see tears well in her eyes. It was a mother-daughter connection, but a lover's connection as well.

"You may visit at any time," I said and I meant it. I saw Kapat's eyes flicker to the side slightly (even as her tongue began to swirl around the tip of her mother's cock). It is hard to explain it was a look of...gratitude or appreciation. I sensed in that moment that Kapat would miss her mother as well, and she appreciated that Yakin would remain a part of her life. With that, Kapat's eyes closed and her mouth pressed fully forward. Kapat's nose was now pressed into her mother's stomach, Yakin's balls rested on her daughter's chin. Kapat shook her head side to side.

After a moment, Kapat began to move her head back. I saw Yakin's cock slip from between her daughter's lips, the shaft looking thicker and harder than before. Soon, only the bulbous tip of Yakin's penis remained in Kapat's mouth. And then Kapat was pressing forward again, taking her mother's cock smoothly and easily into her mouth. I could see Kapat's tongue working her mother's shaft. And then out again, in again. Each time Kapat bobbed her head on her mother's cock, the cock seemed harder and longer than before. But Kapat did not seem to notice. She continued to bob her head evenly and quickly. I could see Yakin's cock pressing deeper and deeper into Kapat's throat. Kapat didn't hesitate, she didn't even gag. She simply pleasured her mother with the same level of obedient enthusiasm with which she started.

It was evident that Kapat was skilled at the task she was completing. I could tell just from looking at Yakin. And not just her increasingly hard cock. As Kapat sucked her mother's cock, Yakin's head was thrown back, her mouth opened. I could hear a low groan from Yakin's throat. Yakin's cheeks were red and her nipples were hard. Well, at least one nipple was hard. One of Yakin's hands was grasping her own breast. The other breast was free, because Yakin's hand was resting on Kapat's head. All of the muscles in Yakin's body looked tensed.

Despite the fact that her role was simply to give pleasure, it was clear that Kapat was enjoying herself as well. Her back was arched and her hardened nipples stood out proudly on her chest. Her knees were spread wider now on the floor and I noticed that one of her hands had slipped from her mother's thighs. I could see Kapat's hand between her legs, rubbing at her clitoris vigorously. I swear, even from several feet away, I could smell the delicious scent of her cunt.

In fact, even as a spectator, I felt like was in the midst of everything. There was no distance between me and my new family. I could see everything, feel everything, smell everything. My cock, I think, had grown hard even faster than Yakin. My own hand had found my hard nipples and I could feel my heart thrumming beneath them. My breathing was shallow, my eyes aching because I couldn't bear to blink.

"Oh gods!" I heard Yakin groan, as her her head snapped forward, "she is too good. I never last long." Yakin's hand slipped from her breast and joined the other on Kapat's head. Kapat thrust her head forward, taking her mother's cock all the way into her throat and holding it there. Yakin's muscles tensed all over and she continued to thrust into her daughter's throat. Kapat's hands wrapped around her mother's hips and ass, pulling her in deeper. Yakin began to groan louder and louder and louder as her body grew stiffer and she rose onto her tiptoes.

"Oh shit!" Yakin groaned loudly and her body began to shake. Her fingers tensed around Kapat's head, but Kapat didn't flinch. Her throat just continued to undulate around her mother's cock. Finally, Yakin's body went limp and she dropped down from her toes. Yakin took a staggering half-step backwards and I watched her softening cock slip from Kapat's soft lips. Kapat's mouth remained slightly open.

"Show her," Yakin said, "Show Kedi how much you enjoy my seed." Kapat turned her head towards me, smiling with her eyes. Her mouth opened wider and I leaned in towards her. It was dark in the room, and darker still in the warm cavity of Kapat's mouth. But I could see the pearly liquid of Yakin's seed sitting on Kapat's tongue. There was a large amount of it. It coated her teeth. I heard a low hum and Yakin's seed began to bubble and boil in Kapat's throat. She was gargling her mother's cum! The seed bubbled thicker and messier, coating Kapat's lips. Kapat seemed to groan with pleasure, I could hear her breathing sharply, pulling the sent of her mother's seed into her nose. The seed was about to bubble out, over her lips and down her neck when Kapat suddenly closed her mouth. I saw Kapat's throat working as she swallowed down the frothy liquid. Kapat opened her mouth again, showing me that she had drank it all.

I could not remember seeing anything so beautifully depraved in all my life. And I was leaning so close that I could smell Yakin's seed on her daughter's breath. I don't even remember making a choice. I suppose I didn't. My hand acted on its own, falling from my breast and then grasping around my achingly hard cock. I stroked twice.

"No!" Kapat said, more forcefully than I'd expected her to be able to speak. I froze. Her hand shot out and grasped around my wrist. Her palm felt soft and hot. I looked down at her hand and then up at her eyes. "You cannot enter my cunny, not until we are married," Kapat said in a soft voice, "But there is no need for you to pleasure yourself."

"She has been practicing something for you," I heard Yakin say. I saw my soon-to-be mother-in-law sitting on the ground, panting and recovery from her orgasm. She was watching me intently. I turned back to Kapat.

"Have you...prepared something for me?" I asked. Kapat, who just a few moments before had been sucking her own mother's cock, blushed slightly.

"Yes," she said, barely above a whisper, "May I show it to you?"

"Gods be praised, please!" I begged. Kapat smiled charmingly and then scrambled quickly to her feet. Kapat moved with purpose. She was essentially a blur as she scrambled around me. I felt her hand press down gently on the base of my spine, the slightest pressure. I sensed she was guiding me and I leaned forward slightly, thrusting my ass out. Suddenly, in front of me, was Yakin. She had moved a high stool from along the wall so that it was directly in front of me. She patted the seat.

"Put your hands here," Yakin said, and I instantly complied. Kapat's hand trailed down my spine, giving me a slight chill. Kapat dropped to her knees behind me. I felt her other hand rise and then, after a moment, I felt both of her palms pressing firmly into the cheeks of my ass. I felt my ass spread apart, the warm air of my longhouse wafting against it. And then I felt Kapat's long hair tickling the backs of my thighs. And her soft cheeks sliding into my ass.

She moved so quickly that I was still positioning my hands on the stool in front of me when I felt the wet warmth of Kapat's tongue pressing into my anus. I groaned and gripped the rim of the stool in front of me tightly. Kapat's tongue lapped thickly against the crinkled skin of my asshole. Her tongue was thick, wet, and warm.

"Her tongue is perfect for this. She practiced on me. On everyone," Yakin said with a strange, motherly pride.

"Yes," was all I could gasp. But I couldn't focus on Yakin. Kapat had approached me with the same single-minded dedication that I had witnessed when she'd sucked her mother's cock. I felt her tongue lapping softly, but quickly against my asshole. Sometimes, that tongue would recede, and I would feel her soft lips kissing me gently on my anus. Her kisses began to trail down, kissing down along my cunny and then finding my balls. I felt Kapat's face sink into my scrotum. She kissed and sucked on my balls, pulling them both into her mouth and then letting her tongue roll over them. My cock was achingly hard and I felt it twitching against her mouth. Kapat felt it as well. She let my balls drop from her lips, kissed them again, and then began to lick her way up my cunny, and then back, to my anus. She dragged her tongue against my skin.

Her mouth was so wet, I soon found that my anus was dripping wet. Kapat made her tongue rigid and plunged it, quickly but somehow gently, into my asshole. I felt it split me open, and dig deeply inside of me. Much deeper than I ever imagined a tongue could go. I felt my asshole clench around Kapat's tongue, but she kept firm, pushed deeper. I felt her hair tickling against my legs as she began to bob in and out of me. I gasped as felt her tongue move in and out of me, rigid as a cock but soft as her lips.

The sensation of Kapat tonguing my anus was so intense, it felt like she was filling every inch of my body. I felt her tongue inside of my ass, on my clit, lapping gently at the backs of my eyes. It was so overwhelming that I almost hadn't realized hat one of Kapat's hands had slipped from my ass. It had reached around my body and Kapat's hand grasped around my cock, stroking it firmly, but gently.

"Gods!" was all I could manage to say. I don't know how long Kapat did that, plunging her tongue in and out of my anus while she vigorously stroked my cock. It felt like a wonderful eternity. But it could not have been very long. I could not have held out very long. The sensation was just so intense.

"Is she not a skilled lover?" Yakin asked, knocking me from my reverie.

"I've never felt anything like this!" I groaned, honestly. I heard Kapat moan with delight, her hand began to stroke faster.

"Do not spill your seed on the ground," Kapat said, "She will be so disappointed if she cannot taste it. Tell her to stop when you are about to cum."