Tribal Bonds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods!" I groaned, quivering all over. I didn't want to say it. But I didn't want to anger my future wife or her mother, "Then she must stop now!" I moaned. Kapat had, evidently, been listening, because in that instant, I felt her disappear. In an instant, her hand had slipped from my cock. Her tongue pulled easily from my anus. And then I was simply standing, leaning over the stool, my wet ass in the air and my cock throbbing, but not quite cumming. I breathed heavily and tried to simply keep my senses, to keep from falling down.

When I had, to a certain extent, mastered myself, I found that I was looking at Kapat and Yakin, standing in front of me. Kapat had her arms draped around her mother's neck and the two women were kissing gently. They sensed I was watching them and they turned back to me, no hint of embarrassment. They smiled at me contentedly.

"I know that you want my daughter's sweet cunny," Yakin said casually, "And I am sorry you have to wait for it." My eyes glanced down at Kapat's little pink cunny. My mouth watered. I swear, again, that I could smell it.

"It will be worth the wait," I said.

"Then she is acceptable to you?" Yakin asked.

"I would not take another woman as my first wife," I said, once again speaking the truth. Both Yakin and her daughter smiled broadly.

"Then maybe there is something, in the meantime, that we can do to give you some relief," Yakin said.

"Will you trust us?" Kapat asked.

"I already do," I said, and I realized that this was true as well. It was simply a feeling that was infused within me. Kapat and Yakin were Hayalet. So was I. We were bound together by ties as close as blood. I trusted them implicitly and without thought. I was of them, they were of me. Kapat smiled.

"Then follow our lead," Kapat said and the two women rapidly approached. There was a sudden whirl of activity. I felt hands against my body, felt the tickling of their long hair as it draped around my body. In a matter of seconds, I found myself being guided down to the floor.

"We planned and practiced for this as well," Yakin said from behind me, as though she read my mind.

But there was no time to respond. We rapidly moved into position. Yakin was kneeling on the ground with her knees apart. Her cock was hard again, I had seen it as we moved into position. But I couldn't see it now. That was because I was squatting over top of Yakin's body, her cock just inches from my wet asshole. My back was to Yakin's face.

Kapat was in front of me. She placed her hands on my waist and applied gentle pressure to my hips. I allowed myself to drop down. I felt a slight, hot tickle as Yakin's cock rubbed against the inside of my leg and then against my balls. Yakin moved her hand slightly, and I felt the tip of her penis align with my asshole. I breathed out, sensing what was coming next. Kapat continued to press on my hips gently.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned and I felt my cock twitch as the tip of Yakin's hard cock pressed into my asshole. There was a slight moment of pressure, but I was so wet, so excited. After one small twinge of pain, almost imperceptible, I felt a sudden release. My body had opened up, had allowed Yakin inside of me. I felt her hard shaft slipping easily into me as my asshole squeezed around her. Kapat's saliva had lubricated me deeply, I didn't know it could feel so good. I trembled and my cock ached.

Yakin wasn't done. As my body sank down deeper and deeper into her lap, she moved her hand from her shaft. I felt her balls press into my ass and I knew she was totally inside me. The hard shaft seemed to radiate pleasure throughout my whole body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. As I did so, I felt Yakin's hands slipped along my legs, one on each side. Eventually, her fingers reached up underneath of my knees, grasping them. At the same time, Yakin began to pull back with her hands. I let out a small yelp as my legs spread apart further and my hips rotated. I felt my back press into Yakin's breasts as she pulled me back. Her cock strained inside of me as my ass rolled up, but it stayed inside of me. I was now sort of reclining against Yakin's body with my legs spread and my cock flopped back against my stomach.

Kapat quickly moved to fill the space between my legs. My fiance dropped down on her hands and knees in front of me. In a moment, I could feel her warm breath on my thighs and my ass. And then I felt something else. Her tongue. On the strained skin between my stretched asshole and my dripping wet cunny. Kapat's mouth had locked around that spot and she was soothing the skin with her warm tongue. I sighed. At the same time, I could feel Yakin moving underneath of me. Pulling her hips back and then thrusting them forward again. Not much, but with my body splayed out, it didn't take much motion to feel...everything. Her cock pushed in and out of my asshole, stretching me and digging ever-deeper inside.

Kapat did not remain frozen in place. I felt her tongue slip up across my wet slit, heard her groan as she tasted my juices. Then I felt her mouth wrap, against, around my scrotum. I felt my balls seize in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around me. And then she was licking down again, across my slit and then down towards my asshole. For a moment, I felt her mouth move away from me and I groaned when I looked down and realized that she was licking her mother's cock as it slipped in and out of my asshole. I through my head back against Yakin's should as I groaned and I felt her lips against my temple. Kapat continued to move her lips and tongue around on my ass, my cunny, and my balls, keep the whole area dripping wet.

"Fuck," I groaned, "I don't know how much longer I can last!" And then I heard something strange. Almost like my words had given a signal. There was a loud bump from the back of my longhouse. My eyes fluttered open, and I found myself looking down at Kapat. Her lips were wrapped around my balls and she was looking up at me. It didn't seem that she had heard a sound.

"Well, well, well!" a voice suddenly said to the left of me. I saw Kapat's mouth curl in a smile around my balls as I turned to look, "The tables have turned!"

Approaching quickly from the back of my longhouse were all of the Cadilar of Daire! Omuzlar was there. Cilek, Uc, Alti, Diger, Ilk, and many others. And in the lead, speaking, was Damat. The Cadilar whose wedding night I had crashed! They had all climbed into my home through the same place where I had spied before! They were all naked, their cocks hard and their cheeks flushed as they approached.

"What is going on?" I groaned, but it was hard to focus. Yakin's cock was still thrusting in and out of my asshole. Kapat's tongue was now licking her mother's cock, keeping everything wet.

"You spied on me, turnabout is fair play!" Damat said roguishly. The women began to circle around me and my lovers on the floor. They moved in close, their cocks only inches from my body. I sensed no menace at all. Their attitude was playful, excited. It was hard to think, hard to understand what was going on. But, nonetheless, I found myself smiling.

"Thank you for holding her down," Orospu said, devilishly to Yakin. My eyes grew wide.

"You knew they were spying!" I said to Kapat. She pulled her glistening lips back, smiling.

"You shouldn't have trusted us!" she said, and the Cadilar around me laughed and began to stroke their cocks as they watched me get fucked.

"You aren't a guest anymore, Kedi," someone said, "You don't get soft handling."

"You are one of us, and you are going to get treated like it!' someone else laughed and the women around me cheered. I was bathed in their good-natured energy.

Kapat returned her head to between my legs, sucking again on my balls. I looked around at the Cadilar standing around me, sensed their excitement and the sweetness of their prank and felt some strange combination of arousal and emotional acceptance. It was hard to explain. I was a part of their society. They wanted me there and they desired me. It was the kind of feeling that you can search a lifetime to find.

In gratitude, I reached out my hands, grasping for the closest cocks around me on either side. My hands found two shafts and I wrapped my fingers around them. I began to stroke. I turned my head to the side, opening my mouth. In a second, I felt a hard cock pass between my lips and push wetly into the back of my throat, the flavor salty and warm. I bobbed my head on that cock to the same beat that Yakin thrust her cock into my ass. I stroked wildly. I felt Kapat's move up slightly. her hand wrapped around my cock and pulled it up. And then the tip, and shaft, plunged into her mouth and throat.

In that moment, I melted. That is the only explanation for what I felt. The distance between me and my fiance, between me and Yakin, between me and all of the Cadilar of Daire ceased to exist. We weren't simply one tribe. We were one being. I could feel what they felt, I knew they felt what I felt. I could smell them, taste them, hear their hearts pounding. And then I felt the cock in my mouth expand and contract. It was Orospu's cock. I knew that now without seeing her. I could feel her balls seize against my chin. I could feel her hot sperm pouring salty into my mouth. But, what was more, I could feel her orgasm as well. I could feel the pleasure ripping through her body, feeling her muscles tightening and relaxing.

And I knew the others felt it too. Because they began to cum. I felt Yakin's cock strain inside of me. Felt her sperm filling my ass and then dribbling down her shaft to where Kapat could lick it up. I felt the Cadilar around me cumming as well. Felt the sperm pour from their cocks as splash across my face, my stomach, my legs. Coating me. And then I felt my own cock, finally, bursting into Kapat's mouth, pouring down her willing throat. The room was filed with moans and the smell of Cadilar sperm.

The tingling warmth of all of the orgasms blended together into a great wave of pleasure that rolled through all of us. And I became a part of that wave, as did all of the women around me. My brain was overwhelmed with pleasure as my sense of self evaporated. I didn't just feel the other women, I became all of them. And the only thought that I could think, as I felt the last of the sperm splashing against my skin was, "Thank the Gods, I am home."

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.