All Comments on 'Tribal Calls'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot

Please add part 2

Archie89Archie89about 4 years agoAuthor
This Story

I got the idea for this story during the corona virus lockdown when everyone was starting to video chat.

If the reception is good, I'll definitely write a second part.

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 4 years ago
A Good Start

Archie, your stories are so very lifelike. This has the beginnings of a great adventure for Michelle while she’s in Africa and perhaps her friends too. I hope there are more chapters to come.

smartmalksmartmalkabout 4 years ago
I can't go to decision

To decision: if I would like to find pt. 4 of 'German teacher' or continuation of those crazy 'calls from the hut in Numibia' as soon as can. 'coz this fresh story is awesome as hell! But I'm sure indeed - I would like to have both of them! )))

markmarksen07markmarksen07about 4 years ago
Great start

Great Story hope you continue - 2 weeks left for the girls and a tribal wedding ceremonie is coming up... will the three girls get a traditonal tattoo or other decoration ( is there something like piercing in this culture?) for the weeding?

Will they all knocked up at the ceremonie .... questions over questions - you need to continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!

I'd rather see a part two for this than any of your stories Archie

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 4 years ago
Very good!!!

That was such a wonderful and erotic story. I would love to see a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Michelle need to return home with a black baby bump.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
I'd like to read ...

the next chapter of Namibian heat before the next chapter here . This authors stories are very erotic and so long as he finishes them I don't really care what order it happens . Well written and one can almost feel how ripe his sexy German wife is and by the time she returns to her husband she will be impregnated and in less then 9 months after returning she will give birth to a mixed race baby for her husband to help raise . When ready for a 2nd child I bet she returns to Africa for another breeding .

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Great story! Erotic and nicely paced. I'm looking forward to two more weeks of immersion in tribal culture with at least one cuckold husband witnessing impregnation via video chat.

LPCreamLPCreamabout 4 years ago
Yup yup yup

Really well done sir ... loved it. Loved it way to much :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Amazing story, would like to see you push this one over the finish line! By that I mean to finally see a black baby produced. Tribal Calls could be one of the best IR cuckold stories that you have done. Will there be another chapter?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Very gut

Good story that screams for another chapter, mein Herr.

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this exciting story!!!!

Helen46Helen46about 4 years ago
Cleverly Constructed Story

I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for the sequel. It had a nice pace, was engagingly written and I loved the forbidden nature of it all. I also liked that the husband and wife were entirely looking at each other - remotely - while she was being impaled by the well-endowed African, and that she wasn't turning to see him. She couldn't see him, but she felt was him, filling and stretching her to capacity. That was a clever touch.

Archie89Archie89about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks and Next Chapter

Thank you all for the great comments ;) You can't believe how much I enjoy knowing there are people out there that share in my fanasies and appreciate what I do.

Although "Tribal Calls" hasn't quite performed as I had hoped it would, I think I'm definitely going to write a second chapter to explore how the events unfold for Michelle and her two friends.

For now, I'm busy finishing "The German Teacher Pt. 04". Right after that, I'm probably going to take a little adventure in the "Incest" category, but then I'll be totally up for our German tourists' next step in Namibia ;)

icccockicccockabout 4 years ago
More!!!!!

Extremely hot! Please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fantastic stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
❤️

I love all your stories, so glad you are working on chapter four of German Teacher, I love it. This new one has me spun up good! Thanks and please keep publishing.

auhound49auhound49almost 4 years ago
Thank you for another preg risk story!

I hope to see a second art, and I so hope the other two gals get fucked and possibly impregnated as well. How about a breeding orgy? One where they deliberately take the chance just for hotter sex?

pluseplusealmost 4 years ago
One of the very best!

Please do part 2 urgently.

I would very much like to read how the 3 white wives were collectivly fucked on the following weddingday by several tribal warrior bulls. Leaving them 3 happily wives united with their wide stretched white married pussies and craving fot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great scenarios but need more fleshing out.

I love all the set ups you come up with, they are always super erotic specially since it seems as though it always end up with breeding, however I feel as though these stories could use more detail and development.

There should be more resistance, more seduction, more convincing, more anticipation for these women committing adultery.

You can take your time making the scene more believable, making that ultimate act more of a payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story so far. Truly hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter(s), the tribal fucking of all 3 women and their ultimate breeding.

Spardax212Spardax212almost 4 years ago

I look forward to more of this story.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 4 years ago

Well done!

I really like the backgrounding and pacing of your stories! The taboo element of the white wives mating with dark African studs paints a tantalizingly erotic picture. That said, I was hoping it would come out, (and not to the husband), that the tribesman had already been fucking Michelle for a month and her husband’s approval was only validation for her uncontrollable desire for more tribal cock. The “intermittent WiFi” and long periods of no communication were excuses for countless mating sessions with Tiru. Perhaps she found out she was already pregnant and hatched this plan to gain hubby’s approval for this breeding which only added more BBC baby batter to a bun that was already in the oven. Somewhere along the line the husband does the math and wonders?...maybe in chapter 2 or 3?

FifthEstate

breedinglovebreedingloveover 3 years ago
HOT!

We hope chapter 2 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the Hottest Story I have ever read. I especially liked the part where the hubby told her to just relax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anazing, hot story

The story is so hot i loved it! And now that Nadine has come in and seen Michelle fucked and since they are staying for two more weeks there must be part two, i hope!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 3 years ago

Archie - you really did an excellent job on this story. It was like I was there watching her getting laid. I once had a busty young woman that I truly loved, she enjoyed unprotected sex with all my black buds. I lost her cuz I let myself get addicted to meth tabs. We were so happy until I got too carried away with the drugs. I will always regret losing her we were meant for each other. Loved her whole family.

oldfart4funoldfart4funalmost 3 years ago

Great story, can’t wait for chapter 2. Good writing too, keep up the good work!

loericsloericsover 2 years ago

Great story. Just the right amount of setup.

Glad to hear you are thinking of a chapter 2. There are a lot more men in the village, and we know how wild weddings can get. I think she needs to get rid of the white thong. Someone suggested piercings.

Well, your imagination is doing great without our help. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Towards the end I couldn't hold my masturbation and when Tuli entered Michelle I came quite hard.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 2 years ago

Please more! We need the other two friends to cheat as well! :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this a lot. I work with a Major League Baseball team and I travel around the country a lot. Thankfully we now have FaceTime where my wife and I can video chat all the time. I will never forget the first time it happened. When we connected my wife was lying down on the bed with her head very close to the screen. All I could see was her head and shoulders. As we talked I noticed she was moving small little movements, she was coming closer to the screen and then back away. Over and over. It took me a few minutes to understand what was going on. She was actually being fucked and each thrust would move her body. As he sped up it was harder and harder for her to keep up the conversation. Eventually he has hammering her hard and she closed her eyes and just went along for the ride. I watched her cum and then I heard a grunt and the thrusting stopped. She just smiled and said she had better go. That was amazing. I never saw any part of his body and only found out later that it was the young man who lives two doors down from us.

HerrA44HerrA44almost 2 years ago

Geile Story, leider fehlt da doch noch so einiges, da sollte auf jeden Fall noch mindestens eine weitere oder auch mehr Fortsetzungen folgen............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I truly like your African interracial stories..! all worth 4/5 *

Ignatius1966Ignatius1966over 1 year ago

Very exciting, especially the sympathy and cooperation expressed by the husband.

Would you mind if I translate it into Italian?

Trere are also blonde and pale italian girls, so I could adjust it a bit to make it more exciting for Italian readers.

Thank you!

I.

UngjeservirayUngjeservirayover 1 year ago

Please please please, give us a sequel!

HerrA44HerrA44over 1 year ago

Was für eine geile Story. Da müssen aber noch weitere Fortsetzungen erfolgen.

Bitte zeitnah einstellen.......

dilatateurdilatateurabout 1 year ago

Hope to read a sequel!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

Archie Archie Archie when are you going to release part 2? This story deserves a part 2, will all three white wives get blacked? Did Michelle get pregnant with Tiru's black baby? All your stories are great! Please please finish this smoking hot cuckold take. Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please write part 2

AvagardAvagard7 months ago

Please writer part 2!

cannaecannae22 days ago

Well done. Who would have ever thought that Skype would prove so useful. Hopefully, Michelle returned to Germany safely. Hope her pregnancy test is negative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous