Tribal Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that stopped when Bastian's phone buzzed again at aroud 9:00 p.m.

'See you in 5 minutes? Please be on the floor like me!' was all Michelle's text said.

Bastian instantly felt like the day before when he placed the laptop on the floor and sat down cross-legged in front of it. The screen went on and after a few moments, the video chat was showing the by now familiar background of the clay hut.

This time, however, Bastian wasn't looking at his wife, the German tourist, ready for a safari in the African wilderness. This time, he was looking at his wife, dressed like a woman of the Himba tribe, kneeling before her tablet on the floor with her hands resting on her knees, her boobs on full display with her blond hair once again tied back in a ponytail. A glance downwards between her slightly spread thighs revealed the sight of Michelle's white G string, still covering her innocent pussy.

"Hello, my love!" Michelle greeted him. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Hello, darling," Bastian responded, "of course. Have I ever let you down?" He grinned.

"No, you haven't," Michelle said and smiled back. "I could always count on you."

At first, they just brought each other up to date about what had happened during the day. Bastian told her about his everyday business, and he learned that Michelle had helped preparing food for the next day, played with and looked after children and spent much time with Tuli, Nadine and Vanessa talking about the good old days and the wedding.

"Sounds like an eventful day," Bastian remarked. "You must be rather tired now."

"Yes, honey, I'm quite exhausted, although..." Michelle began. "Well, I don't know how to put this right, but... but... after yesterday, it almost seems as if I've become even... hornier... than before, haha."

Her slight stumbling, and the slightly strange way Michelle was talking told Bastian she had definitely had some alcohol. Just like him.

Michelle went on, "I know it sounds strange, but I had somehow hoped doing that with you would... you know... release some pressure, but it seems I've even built up more."

"I feel you," Bastian answered, sensing Michelle's uneasiness. "I feel exactly the same. If I don't have anything that keeps my mind from it, I could go for it almost 24/7. Especially when I see you like this!"

Michelle blushed and hardly noticeably spread her legs a little further.

"I'm glad you like it," she said, letting her beautiful eyes rest directly on the camera. "These women here seem so comfortable walking around like this, but every now and then I still feel at awe that I'm actually doing this..."

Bastian could see Michelle's tipsy eyes wander down and so did his. A significant bulge had built up inside his sweatpants.

"Well, now you've got proof. I definitely like it!" Bastian said, noticing his own tipsy voice, causing them both to laugh.

"Well, why don't you get rid of those pants, honey? Freeing your body does feel good, I can tell you!" Michelle said in a flirtatious manner and licked her lips.

Complying with her suggestion, Bastian quickly freed himself from any piece of clothing and got down on the floor in a kneeling position in front of his laptop.

"Mmm, that's a lovely sight to behold," Michelle immediately commented and bit her lip as she saw her husband beginning to slowly stroke himself. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

When her husband shook his head, Michelle got up, removed the fabric and quickly got out of her G string. When she had knelt down again, her hand seemed to instinctively go back to the same position from the day before, letting a finger dive into her well-lubricated pussy with ease.

"Oh darling I miss sleeping with you so badly!" Michelle moaned as she inserted a second finger and started letting them glide in and out of her wetness. "I miss your touch, your kisses, and I definitely miss your manhood!"

Although Bastian far away from her, he could practically smell the aroma inside the hut and really hear the sounds of Michelle's fingers against her sogginess.

"So do I!" Bastian answered, speeding up his movements. "It's driving me insane thinking about you walking around all those tribesmen while you're in such need of sex and with your beautiful breasts on display."

"Oh my god!" Michelle closed her eyes. "Don't say such things! Thinking about that makes me even hornier right now! Honey, have you any idea how frustrating it is for me to see their black cocks every now and then peeking out of their clothing?"

"It almost sounds like you aren't only longing for my cock, darling" Bastian said with an arousing shiver running down his spine. "It seems you're longing for A cock."

"Oh, darling, that's so naughty!" Michelle said with her eyes still closed. "So forbidden." She was biting her lip.

Then Bastian saw him. It seemed as if he had appeared out of nowhere. Tiru had returned, and Bastian could see him standing right behind his wife, still finger-fucking herself with closed eyes in front of her tablet with her loving husband, stroking his cock, on screen.

"Mmmm, honey, it feels so good to touch myself in front of you! If it only wasn't my own hand touching me now!" Michelle went on, drunk and in sexual ecstasy.

"Darling," Bastian began, not knowing how to properly diffuse the situation, "please remain calm. He's back again. The guy from last night is standing behind you right now."

Michelle almost stopped touching herself and slowed her movements down dramatically. She raised her eyes open wide in alarm.

"Oh dear! Yes, I can see him on screen standing behind me! What shall I do?!"

"Don't panic, darling!" Bastian quickly responded, feeling his erection harden even more on the sight before him. "You could just turn around and tell him to leave."

While both Bastian and Michelle were still slowly masturbating themselves, Bastian could see Tiru undo the Zebra skin that covered his lower body. With a soft noise it fell to the ground.

"Was that what I think it was?" Michelle asked, breathing heavily. "Please tell me, honey, my front camera is too bad to show me what's happening behind me!"

"He... He..." Bastian stuttered, mesmerized by the sight of Tiru's impressive and already hard, black cock. "He's standing behind you naked. He's got his cock in his right hand, just about 50 centimeters away from your head."

Michelle let out a heavy sigh as she resumed touching herself more intensely.

"Can... Can you describe it for me? Can you describe him?" Michelle asked, again closing her eyes.

"Well, he...," Bastian was lost for words. He felt himself caught in a bittersweet trap of arousal and alarm. "He's both bigger and thicker than I am. He's holding it just centimeters from your head, slowly stroking it. I can see his muscles. He's definitely well-trained. He's wearing nothing but some kind of head-wrap. He's looking down at you..."

Tiru glanced at the tablet. For a brief second, Bastian caught his eyes. There was not wickedness nor malice in them. Just primal desire. The same kind of desire that had kept both him and his wife occupied for the last days.

"Shall I..." Michelle began, opening her eyes again and looking at Bastian. "Shall I tell him to go?"

Bastian gulped. His brain was practically screaming yes inside of his head. His cock, however, used all its force to keep him from uttering that ridiculously simple word.

"What would be the alternative?" Bastian asked, continuing to jerk off, feeling as aroused and excited as he had never felt before.

"I think you know," Michelle said in a voice that was both soft in sound but staggering in meaning. "What shall I do?"

Bastian's mind was running wild. He knew what she meant. He knew what could happen. He didn't want that. And he did want it.

"It's your choice, darling!" Bastian finally heard himself say the words. "You have to decide."

Even though she appeared to be drunk and intoxicated with sexual arousal, Michelle seemed to be aware of the implications the next moments would have for their lives.

"Are you serious?" Michelle asked. "We'll go through this together? Whatever... Whatever happens?"

Bastian paused. Tiru's dark, athletic figure was towering behind Michelle's white, innocent body, kneeling before him.

"Whatever happens," Bastian answered his wife.

Michelle was looking at him, and Bastian was looking at her.

Biting her lip and never breaking eye contact with her husband, Michelle leaned forward towards the tablet. Her hands touched the ground, letting her beautiful breasts hang down from her slim body. In between, Bastian could see her knees part further, spreading her legs even wider as she finally took a doggy style position, letting her upper body lie down on the ground and her rear stick out towards the black intruder.

Not believing the reality his eyes were trying to present to him, Bastian was now vigorously jacking off, anticipating both in panic and in infinite arousal what was about to happen to his wife in Africa.

Tiru didn't need a formal invitation. It was clear that although he did not understand a single word the German couple were speaking, Michelle's submissive and explicit pose in front of him could only mean one thing.

Bastian was watching in awe as the black man went down on his knees behind Michelle, who was still looking directly at him, her husband that could not be there with her. For her.

"Oh god, honey, I can feel him rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit! Oh god! Is this really happening?" Michelle sighed with a frown on her lovely forehead.

"Shhhh, relax, darling," Bastian was trying to console his wife. "It's happening indeed. You've just spread your legs for another man."

Michelle nodded.

Speaking it out loud felt like a punch in the guts for Bastian, but on the other hand, he felt as if he had taken a bold step.

"Uuuuhhhh! Fuck! He's pushing it inside of me!" Michelle suddenly moaned heavily, closing her eyes again as if she tried her best to concentrate and keep focus. "Dear lord, Bastian, it's so big! I don' know if I can... Uuhhhhh!"

Bastian had to let go of his cock or he would have climaxed at that very moment.

"Stay strong, darling!" Bastian gave her comfort. "I know you can take this! Just relax and try to adjust to his size!"

It was as if another person was talking on behalf of him. Never would a situation have come to Bastian's mind where he would try and help his wife take another cock, but here they were.

Bastian watched Tiru grab Michelle's waist with his hands and slowly pulling her back against him. He could only imagine how his bare, black shaft was slowly sinking inside Michelle's until recently innocent, married pussy; how Michelle's wetness was coating her African lovers flesh, preparing it for the ultimate act.

When he was inside of her balls-deep, Tiru appeared to pause. Bastian imagined he was savoring the moment of having successfully claimed that white woman's pussy.

Michelle opened her eyes again.

"Honey, it's... It's so big!" she started. "I've got his unprotected cock inside of me! Oh god, what am I doing? I'm not on the pill, and he's not wearing a condom! Oh god, honey!"

Michelle was about to add something when Tiru suddenly started. Although Bastian couldn't quite see it, he knew from both Michelle's surprised squeals and the force with which she was constantly being pushed towards the tablet that her black lover had begun to powerfully fuck her.

There was not love nor romance within the movements of both Michelle and Tiru. Just wild and untamed primal fucking. His body wanted hers and hers wanted his.

"Oh honey, he's fucking me so good," Michelle moaned. "He's fucking your little wife, baby! Please keep jacking off! Show me you're with me now!"

Bastian did what his wife had asked him to do. He resumed masturbating while watching on as Michelle's beautiful eyes kept closing every time Tiru slammed his flesh inside of her. He heard the primal sounds escaping his wife's beautiful mouth and that of her black mate while he was giving her what she had been craving all those days.

Then Tiru let go of Michelle's waist. He raised his knees to take a squatting position behind his German price and grabbed her ponytail, raising Michelle's head up as he kept fucking her.

"Baby, I... UH! I think he's about to... UH! About to... UH! About to cum any moment now!" Michelle managed to say.

"It's okay, darling!" Bastian reassured her. "Let yourself go! Let it happen!"

Bastian then saw his wife raise her upper body towards her African lover. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth with his violent thrusts.

Faster and faster the thrusts became, louder and louder their moans.

Then, when Bastian was really beginning to believe Michele couldn't take it any longer, a deep and sensual growl came out of Tiru's mouth as his thrusts suddenly turned into seemingly uncontrolled slams. He was cumming.

"He's cumming! He's cumming inside of me, honey! Oh, I can feel it!" Michelle was pumping herself back against her lover, clearly trying to consume as much of him as possible.

Then her own orgasm set int. Bastian watched as an obviously powerful orgasm was rocking through Michelle's body, causing her to scream like he never heard her scream during sex before.

That's all it took for him. He couldn't hold it any longer. To the sight of his wife being filled with the seed of an African tribesman, Bastian unleashed the biggest amount of cum of his life. He couldn't find the will to aim and let the spurts shoot out uncontrolledly, hitting both the bedroom floor and his laptop.

Then it was quiet. Nothing could be heard apart from Michelle's soft, satisfied whimper and their heavy breaths.

"What. The. Fuck?" Nadine exclaimed inside the hut.

12