Tribulations of a Spy Pt. 03

Story Info
Her captors are tired of the Spy's shit.
3.5k words
3.79
14.9k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers

It took forever for the forty-eight hours to pass. Sani could only stare at the ceiling above her to pass the time. Getting through the first day was relatively easy when there was nothing her bare body needed to get rid of.

Now, her stomach was groaning with hunger, her throat was dry, and she needed to pee really bad and she was not keen on being doused by a jet of ice-cold water again. But for some reason, she was more afraid Cathy, the blonde woman not much bigger than her, than he was of the other two much larger men.

She was trained to fight, and though she might not be able to defeat them, she could at least try. But Cathy seemed like someone who never has need for her fit body because of how fit her mind is.

Also, probably because the men kept their faces covered while Cathy had shown her face. Sani was afraid, however, that she still hasn't seen Cathy's true face.

She was freezing, her back against the cold floor and her hard nipples pointing straight to a sky she couldn't see, when she heard footsteps approach the door of the empty room she was lying in the middle of. Over the course of the two days, the silence was painful and any sound she heard seemed louder than it was.

And whenever the sound subsided, her mind went back to the one thing that kept her sane. The kiss Cathy planted on her lips. And that was driving her crazy.

Sani was sure that she was straight and never entertained the idea of being in relationship with another woman. She didn't understand how it was possible that a woman could have sex with another woman, let alone be in love with one. She didn't have any problem with those who did, she just didn't know how.

She was so sexually conservative that she didn't know that anal sex was a thing people did and thought that blowjobs were something only prostitutes did. And then she had joined the agency, and they shoved a dildo in her ass and a cock in her mouth. She loved it.

After months of having cocks at her disposal, she was stationed in Beirut. For a few months, she supported other agents with analysis, and in the meantime, she found pleasure in a dildo she had covertly bought.

She had fingered herself every other night, saving her fist for special occasions and when she finally bought that dildo, she had no reason to not fuck herself every night.

Even after becoming as sexually unrepressed as she though she could be, Cathy's kiss hit her like a train. She didn't know how to feel about it. She felt disgusted, yet she loved it. Not the kind of love she felt towards the pain of being fucked by two cocks in the ass. And not the kind of disgust she felt towards pineapples on pizzas.

She was disgusted because she thought that the kiss was wrong. And she loved it because it was wrong. There was a thrill she found in doing the wrong things. Anal was something she thought was wrong. Things were not supposed to go in her ass, and now she was keen to shove a dildo or fist in hers.

Yet, she was still not sure how to feel about it. She was fucked in the ass either by a man or herself. Cathy was another woman. She wondered if it was a one-time thing and there would Cathy kiss her again, or do something else.

She didn't want to think of it anymore and let her mind wander to other things, like figuring out how to escape, but her thoughts always returned to Cathy's kiss.

This time however, the footsteps outside the door did not subside. They approached the door and with a loud clank it swung open.

The smaller of the two men entered the room with a urine bottle in hand. He looked down at the naked Indian on the floor and sniggered.

"If you want to take a piss, now is the time," said the smaller man and placed the opening of the bottle around her vagina.

"I can't go with you looking at me."

"Too bad, because you won't get another chance today."

Sani did not want to do it, but she had been holding it for a long time. The last time she had peed was truly embarrassing. Her hands were tied to the ceiling and she had to stand in her own piss for what seemed like hours.

This was somehow worse. She was lying naked on the floor with a masked man staring at her, holding a urine bottle on her pussy. But she couldn't hold it any longer.

She closed her eyes and let lose. The relief she felt was overcome by the complete humiliation of her situation. She cringed at the sound of her piss rushing into the bottle.

Once she was done, the smaller man left her alone in the room, but did not close the door. An almost imperceptible draught sent a shiver down her spine and culminated at her pussy tingling from the touch of plastic and some stray drops of her warm piss.

The larger man entered, undid the bonds tying her to the floor and pulled her up to her feet. Sani felt like she was a rag doll being manhandled by a giant. She had no energy, nor the motivation to resist anything.

Her stomach grumbled as she was walked to the room with tiled walls where she was doused with icy water and hung to dry. When she realised this, she wanted to protest. She couldn't handle another shower at the moment, and even if she could, she felt that being left there to dry would almost certainly kill her.

Cathy was standing near where Sani was left hanging two days ago and smiled at her when Sani was pushed into the room. She stood by what looked like an IV pole, but the bag that hung off it looked too big for IV.

Sani studied the woman that had driven her to the edge of sanity over the last two days by just kissing her once. She was only slightly taller than Sani but looked so much bigger. She wore a half-sleeved white t-shirt that showed off her muscular arms. They weren't huge or overly built, just lean and strong.

But that's not what the tight t-shirt highlighted the most. Despite having a very shallow neckline, Cathy's boobs were what drew the eyes. They were big, and they stretched the white fabric, with the nipples poking out.

The hunger, delirium and her thoughts from the isolation made her transfixed to the tits in front of her. So much so, that she barely noticed Cathy's black shorts, bare feet and a perfect blonde ponytail. The larger man pushed Sani down on her knees at Cathy's feet.

Cathy took Sani's face in her hand. "You should have just told us the truth when we gave you the chance."

Before Sani could respond, Cathy produced a protein bar from her pocket, unwrapped it and fed it to Sani. Sani did not resist. She gobbled the whole bar in a few seconds.

It wasn't enough and only made her hungrier. When Sani glanced up at Cathy's smirk, she realised that that was the point. Cathy stared back down for a second before nodding at the larger man.

He pinned Sani's hand behind her and pushed her down. Sani's boobs were pressed against her thighs. Then, she felt her ass be grabbed and lifted up. She was pushed forward and landed on her tits. Her boobs were now pressed against the cold tiled floor and her already hard nipples stung. Her ass was facing up, her hands were behind her back and her cheeks rested on the floor.

And then she felt it. A tube of some sort was inserted into her asshole. With the corner of her eyes, she watched as Cathy pushed it into her and turned a valve on the bag on the IV pole and squeezed onto a pump.

She felt liquid enter her ass and she squirmed. She tried to wiggle free, but the larger man held her tight in place. The liquid did not stop flowing and Cathy sat down by Sani's face.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Sani.

"All that shit you've fed us," replied Cathy. "We would appreciate it if you stopped, so were just getting rid of it now."

"Everything I told you was the truth. Please stop this," pleaded Sani."

"Gravity is the only thing that will stop it," said Cathy, as she fiddled with what looked like a large butt plug.

Sani looked at it and gulped, eyes stricken with panic. Cathy grinned and the larger man chuckled. He pressed down at her pinned arms, straining her back.

"Just tell us what you were doing in Beirut and we will stop this," continued Cathy. "We know you're an agent of the Agency. Just tell us what the mission is."

"I don't know what mission you're talking about. I'm just an accountant. I was going to a work party when you kidnapped me. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this. I haven't even seen your faces. Just let me go. Just stop."

"Oh, but you have seen my face. What should we do about that?"

"Please don't hurt me. I promise you that I won't talk to anyone. If they ask where I was, I'll just say I was visiting a sick relative."

"But you'll still know who I am."

"I'm not good with faces. I'll forget yours in a few days. Please just stop."

"That's new," Cathy said to the men. The smaller man had joined them, standing by the door. Then she turned back to Sani. "I'm hurt that you'd forget the face of the first woman that kissed you."

Sani could feel the liquid build up inside her, pushing against the walls of her belly. She closed her eyes as tears spilled out.

"She's good! They teach you to cry like that at the Agency?"

"I don't know what this agency that you're talking about is. Please just stop."

"Well, we gave you another chance. Guess your system needs to be purged of all the shit inside."

Cathy spat on the butt plug, rubbed it slick and pushed it in Sani's mouth. At its widest, it was larger than any cock she had taken in her mouth, but she did not resist. She knew that it would go next in her ass, but she wasn't too worried about it because it was not larger than two cocks. However, she should have been.

Time went by at a gruelling pace as the liquid filled her up like a balloon. She could feel all that water in her putting a massive pressure on her bowels. The tears she had faked earlier had turned to real ones. Her abdomen bloated up and when she felt like she would burst, she saw that the bag hanging over her was empty and sighed.

The relief didn't last long as Cathy pulled the massive plug out of her mouth. As quickly as she could, she pulled the tube out of Sani's asshole and stuffed it with the plug.

What hurt Sani wasn't the size of the butt plug itself, but that combined with the pressure pushing against it made her clench her ass. All that was inside her needed to come out and now even if she tried to relax her ass, the plug would still stay lodged there.

The man let go of her, but Sani did not dare move a muscle. She just stayed there on her knees, ass facing high up and her tits pressed on to the cold tiles. Just when she though that she could handle what was happening to her if she just calmed down, Cathy began fingering her pussy.

Sani was now afraid, driven crazy by all the fluid in her and now the woman that almost haunted her by just kissing her once was now fingering her. And by god was her fingering amazing.

"Please stop that," Sani pleaded.

"Why? Because I'm a woman?"

"Just stop!"

"Would you want it to stop if he was doing it?"

"Yes, now please stop."

"You forgot to say please."

"Stop. Now. Please."

"'Stop now, please,' then what?"

"Then what?"

"Ma'am."

"Please stop, ma'am."

"Sure."

Cathy did not stop. At least not until Sani was on the edge of a climax, and it did not take her long to reach there. She fingered the naked woman on the ground until her pleads to stop turned into groans trying to stay intact and the abruptly, she stopped.

Sani was not sure how she felt. While she pussy really enjoyed what happened, her ass was bursting at the seams. Then, Cathy rubbed Sani's wetness on her face and put her finger in Sani's mouth.

Cathy proceeded to pull down her shorts. Sani looked up and saw that she was still wearing her panties when she pulled on a harness handed to her by the smaller man. Though what concerned Sani was the massive dildo attached to the harness. It was much wider than the plug in her ass and looked larger than anything that had entered her.

Sani wondered how her pussy would handle getting fucked by that with all that fluid inside her. To her surprise, she felt Cathy tug at the butt plug and yanked it out. Sani felt some of the fluid shoot out of her ass but is was quickly plugged by the entirety of the dildo.

Cathy had stuffed Sani's ass with the massive dildo in one strong thrust and Sani screamed in pain, partially because of the size of the dildo and partially because of the pressure it added in her. Cathy began fucking her and Sani continued screaming.

After a dozen or so strokes, Cathy pulled out and dodged the stream that shot out of Sani's ass, but it was hard to avoid the squirt. She penetrated again and fucked as hard as she could, then pulling out once again. The vacuum caused by the pull out forced more liquid out. Cathy repeated this until she tired herself out. When she did, her exhaustion was nothing compared to Sani's. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.

When Cathy let go of her ass, Sani slumped onto the floor. The larger man rolled her onto her back. Her sore tits would have hugged the man for this if they could. He lifted her legs up and pushed her thighs and knees onto the abdomen, forcing more fluid out of her. Once he was satisfied that he had wrung her dry, he dropped her feet onto the pool of enema that surrounded her.

And then it hit her. The smell of the liquid wasn't bad. There was nothing in her system that the hot milk and porridge hadn't flushed out of her two days ago, but the fluid did have a smell. She was going to be sprayed with water again.

The larger man lifted her up again. She wanted to resist this time, but had negative energy. As her arms were tied and hooked on to the ceiling, she stared at Cathy as she took off the strap-on. Her t-shirt was wet, and as if her tits weren't prominent earlier, they were clearly showcased pushing up against a translucent fabric. The nipples were harder now, poking even further through the cloth.

Cathy watched Sani stare at her tits. She glanced down at them, pressed them against each other and winked at Sani. Once the larger man was done hanging Sani by her wrists, Cathy walked up to and kissed her. Her previous kiss was just a loud peck. This one was a proper, sloppy kiss that lasted an eternity.

When Sani felt those lips on hers, she froze and let Cathy do whatever she was doing. Cathy's tits pressed up against her, just a wet cloth between them. She felt a and slide down her torso and a finger entered her pussy. It was quickly pulled out, and Cathy parted lips. She looked at her finger. It was slick. She glanced at the two men and laughed.

"Her ass is dripping and so is her pussy. She needs a quick shower."

"No. No!" protested Sani, in vain.

Cathy took off her t-shirt and out popped a glorious pair of tits. They were massive and perfect, and the way they bounced, they were natural. The nipples were a perfect shade of pink and the areolas were just the right size. Sani glanced down at her own pair. They weren't small, but they weren't big either. The only thing prominent about them now were her dark nipples, sore and rock hard.

Cathy bent down to pull off her panties and everyone, including the two men, were transfixed at the way the boobs jiggled and at the perfect ass that stared back at them. When she stood back up, Sani looked at the pussy. It was perfect in every way imaginable. And it looked like it had been waxed recently.

She undid her ponytail and walked around Sani and stood behind her. A hand reached around and started stroking Sani's pussy as the other played with the asshole from behind.

Before Sani could register how amazing those two hands felt, a stream of water began spraying. It hit her feet and she squealed. The smaller man shot water on the floor, washing the enema out to the drain and then focused back on the exhausted woman in front of him, her eyes filled with terror.

As the ice-cold water hit her, she felt Cathy's tits press up against her back, and her hands pleasuring her holes. But most of all, it was the warmth from Cathy's body that was the most pleasurable. Not for long, though.

Cathy stopped and spun Sani around, her back now exposed to the jet of water. Cathy massaged Sani's boobs and kissed one of them. Then she took her face in her hands and kissed Sani.

As the kiss went on, Cathy spun both of them around and blocked Sani from the stream. She pulled away and washed herself. She made suggestive gestures and lusty looks at Sani as she did and then laughed.

When she was done, the stream stopped and the larger man handed her a towel. She dabbed it on her body and turned to Sani.

"Now that we've rid you of your shit, I do hope that you start speaking the truth." Before Sani could say a thing, Cathy continued, "Just think about what you want to say before you say it. How about we give you an hour?"

"What?"

"No. Not enough. Two hours seem about right."

"Please don't leave me here alone."

"Oh, you won't be alone this time."

The smaller man walked up to Sani and strapped something to her thigh. She couldn't see what it was, but it rested up against her pussy, right on her clit.

The larger man clamped her hard nipples as she screamed in pain. The clamps were at the end of a chain that was heavier than it looked and when the man dropped it, it tugged at her nipples, making her squeal.

Cathy left the room wiping herself as the two men pulled up chairs and sat by the door. The smaller man pressed a button on a small remote and the thing strapped to her thigh came to life.

It was a vibrator and its vibration increased gradually. She had never used a vibrator, only a dildo, and she would have loved this were it not for the situation.

She was dripping wet, shivering cold and not was being pleasured by a vibrator. Cathy returned, still not dry and forced a pill into Sani's mouth. It dissolved before Sani could spit it out. She wasn't sure what it was and just stared at Cathy swing her ass as she walked back out.

The men's gaze followed her and then settled back at Sani. The vibrator had reached its peak and Sani did not feel it slow down. She thought that she would be pleasured until it hurt.

On the plus side, she was sure that she would pass out before it hurt her. Then she realised that she wasn't hungry anymore. She wondered if there were nutrients in the enema, or was the protein bar really filling. The thought didn't last too long, though.

A jolt of energy hit her and she was awake. Her heart was pumping and she was now aware of everything happening to her body. Her eyes were no longer drooping. She felt like she had the strength to scream her lungs out again.

Maybe it was whatever the pill was. Caffeine, maybe, she wasn't sure. But what she was afraid of now was that she would be wide awake throughout the pain. The men could see her thoughts on her face and laughed.

Sani hung to the ceiling by her writs, her toes barely on floor, and was dripping wet. Her nipples were clamped and a vibrator was going berserk on her clit. Her body was hurting and she was enjoying the pleasure.

"Please. Stop."

to be continued...


ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers