Tributes to the Dark Elves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human girl, now subdued with her hands harshly held behind her by the surrounding guards stared at the dark elf with wide eyes, her heart racing with fear and confusion. She tried to protest, but the words caught in her throat. "But... but we're just like you!" she managed to choke out, eyes tearing. "We feel pain, we love, we dream... how can you justify treating us like animals?"

Melasa sighed softly, her gaze softening as she looked into the girl's eyes. She raised her voice with a short magical incantation with a subtle wave of her hand, and went on:

"My dear, it is because we are not animals that we must use them," she replied gently. "We dark elves are a civilized race, and we must have food and luxuries to sustain ourselves. Just as humans use farm animals for meat and milk, so too do we use you for your labor and pleasure. You are not an animal." She gently caressed the kneeling, restrained naked girl's hair. "You are...a species like us, merely lower on the hierarchy of nature..."

When the human girl tried to formulate a stammering reply, Melasa pressed on: "This is the natural order of things." and gestured to engravings adorning the walls of the slave market, pictograms of kneeling leashed humans, white-skinned high elves, and other humanoids, she gestured to the naked minotaur girls, docilely sitting and waiting for buyers in a stall next to cows and bulls of the adjacent cattle market even though their beautiful, muscular bodies could kill everyone in the market, yet they were cowed and docile.

Her voice rose in strength as if magically dominating and calming the naked girl's mind.

"Poor human, I know it must be traumatizing for you, but it is I, Queen Melasa, who must take humans as slaves to maintain our lives. Rest assured that you will not be wanting for food, warmth, or even intimacy: but you are our property, and you must let go of childish notions in your mind." She touched the girl's forehead, now imperial, domineering, and slightly aloof. "This is your home now, and the slave collar is your necklace. You must accept this and move on." She finished her words with a soft, kind voice with no intention of mocking the human's new station in life.

The rebellious human girl's mind struggled, face contorting in resistance, despair, mental bargaining, and gymnastics, and eventually, tears welled in her eyes. She sighed, bending her head down and even kissing the queen's glowing, enchanted feet.

"I...I'm sorry..." She sobbed, making the queen's eyes misty with suppressed tears.

"What shall be her punishment, Your Highness?" The guards, young and angry dark-elven women asked with enthusiasm.

Melasa sighed and waved her hand in dismissal.

"Nothing. Do not hit her anymore." She commanded the slave merchant whose eyes widened. "She is a human, after all, and the young ones are tired, afraid, captured. She learned her lesson, and took time getting used to her place."

"As you wish, my queen..." The slaver lady bowed her head and withdrew.

Applause exploded around her by dark elven nobility, and every hesitant slave prostrated before Melasa, making the queen's eyes tear up. Excusing herself, she left for her palace.

A potential riot had been strangled at its crib, by the queen's divinely enchanted voice. Who said a bit of gentle mental suggestion wouldn't be useful?

*-*-*-*

The sales gallery of naked human slaves was being set up; the "non-exotics", those who are not earmarked for training in gladiatrix combat, arts, and cultures, singing, or without exotic features like albinos, a very large penis or magical aptitude were herded into long rows, their arms fixed to an overhead beam with shackles and legs manacled were stretched and exposed naked with price tags tied to their breasts, or penises. The young, shy humans had all their faces red, looking down in shame and arousal.

The dark elven queen sighed quietly, leaving the reaches of the slave market, barefoot, pregnant, and with blessed feet spreading healing everywhere she trod. Exercise and walking would be good for her health, though she didn't particularly enjoy the business of acquiring the tribute of human slaves by threats or raids. Legal trade and impoverished humans selling themselves into her markets, she could bear easily: her family's patron Goddess, The'razi was the Goddess of fair trade, honesty, and commerce, and slave trade, as long as it was done honestly, was acceptable, odd as it sounded to liberty-thirsty surface humans. She compartmentalized the sobbing coffles of humans to her city as a "fair and just tax" in her beliefs and heart twinging whenever a whip struck a human slave from the surface.

Taxation could be named as some sort of commerce, she fervently tried to believe. Payment for protection.

Back in the slave market, the spectacle was nearly ready. Dull-faced human slave women who were taken years ago, clad in light brown, simple loincloths, and light blue breast wrappings morosely cleaned up the new arrivals, wiping their bodies of grime and dust with wet towels as if they were cleaning furniture: some of the "merchandise" they knew from the surface, they just didn't want any awkward arousal.

Boys were painfully erect, faces full of shame, wondering which lusty dark elven lady would buy them.

A young dark elven girl who needs essence via sex? Or would she love him? Perhaps a motherly, grown elven lady who needed a younger boy to love and bear his children, perhaps someone who already had a child, and wanted to have a new husband, humans having shorter lifespans? An older dark elven lady who'd love to tease her slaves in elaborate games of pain and pleasure?

Some hoped for one, and some hoped for another...

Girls tried to look down, some tried to smile at the visiting dark elves inspecting their naked, exposed, and restrained bodies. Some hoped it would be over as soon as possible, hoping to get a comfy home to work as a live-in maid, or pet, or at least to be a slave who would be given a rudimentary education on off days and maybe, MAYBE ingratiate themselves into a business.

It was quite possible. Dark elves didn't need pretty slave women, they needed women who could work. And sexual harassment against slave women in Cheldrai being a big no-no... They could make it here if they let go of their pride and embrace working wearing nothing, and be a second-class entity in the dark elven city. The worst irony was that they still could be richer and better-taken care of if they bowed their heads.

*-*-*-*

With the ring of a bell, the gallery of naked, restrained human youths began shivering as hungry, greedy, lusty eyes surrounded them.

The men would be snatched up first, each squirming and thrashing as dark-elven ladies surrounded them, pinched their bodies, and examined their entire bodies: starting from the face, staring at their selected "merchandise" with disarming smiles, their lips always curled in gentle grins as hands caressed and measured their cocks and balls.

One young man, for instance, was biting his lips not to ejaculate into the young dark elf's delicate hands and embarrass himself. His potential buyer, whom he heard as "Ti'zent" was particularly cheeky. She took her sweet time questioning him about his family and if he had siblings as if she was caring about him. She took her time touching his body, feeling his muscles, and the way he spoke of his time on the surface, even giving a sad smile when he sadly mentioned he was dragged from his bed and taken in chains to the underground city.

"I will take good care of you. Don't worry about there now...This is your home..." She smiled before handing a purse to the slave trader. Unhooking his arms from the wooden beam, she tied his hands before him and hooked a rope leash to his neck.

"Come, pet." She whispered in his ear. "Goddess willing, you will give me many children and be a good house husband slave..."

That's it.

That was it.

He was sold to a beautiful, mysterious dark elven beauty as if he was a goat.

The hard part was walking naked in public. And the way her black leather thong strained her ass, two, round, soft, plush orbs stretching as she walked with a sway in her armored high heels...

He was positively biting his lips so as not to have an accident.

Ti'zent's frame shook as she walked, feeling his reaction: she knew.

And she loved teasing him.

*-*-*-*

Kae'liss van Roos was nervous.

She was a full Drow, underground born and bred. One of the countless daughters of the notorious Dark Elven Grand Family "Van Roos", of most ethereal beauty and yet the heart and demeanor of a sugar puff, she had her place after decades of training, education in Magical Engraving, and finally, independence.

She could have joined the Slaver's Guild, and become a licensed slave trader, getting a discount on purchases and joining raids, tribute collectors... Yet she didn't want it, even though her mother had told her she would be the ideal slaver of the new age: full of understanding and kindness with just enough beauty and power to keep her stock in line.

She had now her own house!

Yet no Drow household was a household without slaves.

She couldn't do all the housework by herself, and leasing her family's generational dwarven slave women or the city's slaves was counterproductive and made her look weak. And still a virgin (though she had a few relationships with the local girls -as all bisexual drow did-), she should be excited. She was, very, very excited, her heart thumping when she followed the chattering drow ladies going shopping, avoiding staring at the naked humans on leashes they took home.

Some of the young men looked handsome, and the girls looked docile, some looked happy, and they looked like they could do hard work, their naked bodies hardened by harsh peasant life on the surface.

With a heavy stomach, she entered the loud bustle of the slave market, observing the cages and bondage posts for someone to take home.

The humans had been bathed and oiled, standing straight, nude with both hands tied behind their backs, looking straight and cold like mannequins. Males and females stood in separate rows, looking forward and with straight stares, ignoring the hands examining them. The slave trader, a drow woman Kae'liss knew, met her with a big smile and spread her arms:

"Greetings, Lady Kae! Buying or selling?" She winked at her with a grin. "I have a private office if you need to talk alone."

Kae'liss gulped: the vultures at the slave market did not distinguish between races. Many willing submissives were branded, locked, chained, and traded to the surface, earning the queendom money for some surfacers wanting unique dark delights: a human lord would pay a fortune for a dark elven concubine.

"Buying."

The trader bowed, spreading her arms and gesturing to both rows:

"Male, or female? Please, take your pick." Her massive elven ears were studded with cheap, gaudy gold earrings, fingers bore multiple rings with shiny (albeit moderately priced) gemstones. Her robes were skimpy, and thin, showing her body both to enchant human men and impress her customers. She was an expert on controlling her slaves too, telling them only pleasures and good, light work waited for them if they just swallowed their pride and smiled at the buyers.

Swallowing, Kae'liss kept a steady pace as she walked, looking at all the men, standing naked like statues. Her eyes widened when she realized that everyone was...erect, blushing.

"They are honored to be graced by your presence..." The trader spoke in an oily voice, cajoling and flattering, sensing a shy, eager buyer would spend well to pick a few slaves. "I do not allow many buyers to get handsy..." She tilted her head with a display of humility, "...feel free to touch their bodies, private parts, even. A young lady like you only should deserve the best of man in your bed. Feel their skin, their muscles, talk to them even." She sneered. "If these young studs have anything worthwhile to say, that is."

Gulping, Kae'liss approached the naked men, trying to determine who would make a good...husband. Some dark elves would treat their non-husband male slaves little more than penises with life support, but Kae'liss wanted something unique. Almost closing her eyes, she gingerly touched one of the young men's penis, biting her lips as she felt his hard, hot cock throb in her hand. Her other hand, almost shivering, cupped his balls, the young man gulping as well. The ballsack filled her hand, hairless, taut, and full.

"They are all healthy, virile, and hung: and the goblin alchemist can enhance it for a paltry sum..." The trader added, watching the young lady squeeze and feel a man's penis and testicles for the first time in her life. "And they are well-taught. This buck here..." She tapped a young blonde man a foot taller than Kae'liss. "...was even an educated burgher's son, capable in household skills and even do your accounting and finances." She giggled. "Humans giving their men education, can you believe that?"

Kae'liss rolled her eyes slightly, her buzz of touching a man fading a bit.

A relationship that would not be just in chains, but she hoped the poor, forced human would perhaps...

...love her as well. As minutes passed, Kae'liss slowly examined each and every man available for sale. Some were young, some were slightly older, but they were young enough: sons and daughters of human families given as tribute from the surface in return for safety, though she could see a few older men and women, no doubt volunteering being single.

Their faces were handsome, albeit some were sad, some looked enthusiastic and some were indifferent.

That's when she saw him and felt as if time had stopped. Her mind raced to remember his name.

It was a sandy blond boy, no older than twenty years (strangely adult according to weird human customs), blushing as she touched his knee and got a feel of his skin. His features were quite soft and pleasant, yet the time between their one-time encounter had made him develop a manly jaw, as well as a sturdy frame. Kae'liss could not help but admit it was arousing to look at him. Whipping her mind for memories, she finally found his name.

Arius.

She remembered him when she was a drowling; she was a little brat that visited the surface when her mother traded with the humans and returned a few captives for charity money paid by Fraterni Caritas, way below market price for slaves out of kindness.

Kae'liss met Arius and they had played in the town square, she remembered the squealing laughter when they kicked a ball together and shared cotton candy...

Now he was bare naked, with a thick iron collar on his neck, looking down in subdued respect and exposed, hands unable to hide his shameful erection.

"Arius?" Kae'liss had blurted out his name, almost freezing in shock. "How come..."

The naked, chained boy looked with a desperate expression to the slave trader, waiting for permission to speak. With a nod, she allowed it:

"Your people took me as a tribute..." Arius spoke in a sad voice, his cheeks flaring with embarrassment to be naked before his childhood friend.

The dark elf felt sad. It was the natural order of things, humans were brought to the underground cities to be sold to her people as slaves, pets, and concubines, working and serving as sex slaves. Still, it felt like fortune's turn that he was here in the slave markets, it felt like destiny to be hers.

The young drow was over the clouds, her voice determined. She couldn't change things, but she could make it comfortable for her human:

"You won't be alone! I'll buy him!" Her voice took an almost desperate enthusiasm. "How much?"

The slave trader grinned, spreading her hands and bowing slavishly, eyes already gleaming at the thought of gold coins she would milk clean off Kae'liss' purse: "I shall make a special price for you, little lady...it seems you know each other..."

Arius on the other hand, was excited beyond his dreams.

This was what he dreamed of. He loved Kae'liss, first as an innocent child, then as he grew into adulthood, he thought of her all grown up and wanted to be with her.

And the binds on his body were something he enjoyed. He positively squirmed in delight when the trader and the dark elven girl haggled over his body, eventually untying him and handing his leash to the beautiful Kae'liss, her eyes teary from joy and excitement. Kae'liss was beaming with joy as she led him home, even going as far as giving him her cloak to cover herself with.

"When we are alone, tell me..." She hurried home like a child who had her favorite toy bought...

*-*-*-*

Drow and her slave mate sat alone in her small apartment, dug into the granite bedrock and lit by faerie fires.

"...I was studying to be a trader..." Arius cradled the mug of hot chocolate in his hands, his sad features lighting up with hope of a good life. "Then I was chosen as tribute, saying it was "blood tax" for protecting us." Though naked, he was drilled to show no shame, since it was natural for slaves to be nude in public.

Kae'liss clicked her tongue, unsure of what to say:

"I...I will make sure you get a good life with me..." She softly told him. "I'll tell your family that you are safe with me. Maybe one day..."

She trailed off: maybe one day she'd settle to the surface with him, so he could stay in touch with his family who wept for him.

They stared at each other in unrestrained longing, Kae'liss not even hiding her stares at his body, eager to try the most sacred bond between a man and a woman. Arius' face was serious, his dreams were coming true and he barely hid his desire to take the lead: being a slave, wouldn't do.

Kae'liss put the cup down, and without even bothering for any more small talk, pulled Arius for a kiss.

Both dark elf and human, having bloomed into adulthood, had their first kiss with the person they loved.

The moment Arius' lips touched Kae'liss' eager, purple lips, he was in heaven. He had never imagined kissing a girl so eager... Only to have his life torn under him: arrogant, well-armed, and well-funded dark-elven warriors dragging him naked in chains from his home and selling him to the slave market. He thought his life would be an endless drudgery of slavery and unsatisfying sex with beautiful, yet cruel dark elves he never loved.

But here was Kae'liss. He remembered her: and she took her home! He loved her: from his childhood, he had never forgotten her radiant smile...

And she was here now, clad in nothing but lingerie, (something that shocked him when she started stripping at home) leaving a cloud of delicious-smelling perfume in her wake as she embraced him. Her body was soft, her curves feeling like silken pillows in his hands, feeling as if it was the perfect sleeve for his desires.

They kissed, probing each other's teeth with their tongues, breaking off and giggling before resuming the kiss. There was only the hiss of the magically heated pot, the quiet bustle of the city downstairs, the occasional crackle of the steel teapot's moisture hitting the heating runes, and the occasional rustling of chains when trails of guild slaves carried goods behind shopkeepers, interspersed by soft sighs and grunts as naked human women lifted crates and baskets.

In the distance of the cave network, a dog could be heard barking in the distance: Kae'liss' elven ears could make it out, though most of what she heard was Arius' heartbeats, faster than her own, combined with the rustling of the sheets, and each other's breaths.

Kae'liss sat up, unhooking her underwear, and slowly stripping what little fabric she had, slowly sliding the flimsy garment off her skin and leaving her bare naked, unprotected before the man she wanted. Arius' eyes widened at seeing Kae'liss naked all of a sudden.

1...34567...11