Tributes to the Dark Elves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zanma reached to his groin, closing her fingers around his pale shaft with her skilled, experienced hands, her ebon palm slowly engulfing and stroking his swollen member. Zanma stared him softly in the eyes and leaned to kiss him on his lips.

Jacob's dream came true, a dream he had for many nights after the kind dark elven lady carried him home. Her lips tasted strange, his nostrils filling with a flowery, heady scent, her tongue sweet as berries. Then all of a sudden he felt being pushed inside a very soft valley of fragrant pillows. Zanma had embraced him, rubbing her cheek on his as she kept masturbating him: slowly at first, and eventually faster and faster, the boy squirming in her arms. Her hands felt his first fuzz of beard on his face: he had all grown up everywhere.

Zanma sighed, feeling warm at his reactions. He was trying to kiss her breasts as she kept jerking his penis, adjusting her pace to his breathing and movements, keeping his pleasure paced well enough so he can enjoy his first...

Suddenly, Jacob started to breathe faster, pushing his face into her breasts as his waist shot up. The warm spurts tickling her hand made plenty sure that he had enjoyed her attention, spraying her hand, fingers and some of the floor with generous gouts of cum just after being stroked for a few minutes.

"Someone's eager." Zanma chuckled, cum on her hand already disappearing as her mamono soul started absorbing his fluids. Shaking her head, she started to tie his wrists behind him, made him sit on the bed straight, and secured his ankles. She didn't even have to wipe her hand: his essence had already been absorbed by her soul.

"Take a breather, and we can go." She told him in a soft voice as she clipped a chained collar on his neck.

Suddenly, sensing movement, she stood up, struck an authoritative pose, and spoke in a stern voice:

"Enjoying the show?"

A gasp had told her as much. The neighbor's daughter had snuck to watch, seeing a dark elf enter the house next door.

It was a young peasant girl, watching Jacob's ordeal red-faced, squeezing her skirt with excitement. Zanma beckoned with a crooked finger, inviting her to approach.

"We are collecting our yearly slaves, young humans. Don't you know it's dangerous to be unattended?" She sweetly asked her, smiling, her ears perking up. "Were you interested in what you saw?"

The girl nodded. Zanma walked at her very slowly, taking her time until she could slowly hold her hands.

"Come here."

The dark elf enjoyed the way she stared at the baked boy and his reviving erection, both looking at each other.

"I'll take you too. Turn around." She commanded the young woman authoritatively, bluffing. "I am entitled to take unattended young humans as tribute as well. You'll be taken care of."

Gulping, the young peasant girl said nothing and obliged.

"Strip naked, turn around, and kneel: putting your hands above your head."

Her soft, yet firm, authoritative voice made the peasant girl freeze, then relax, obeying as if it was magic. Slowly the girl peeled off her clothes, eventually revealing a beautiful, young body with stiff nipples, a blush, and a growing, silky triangle between her legs. Then the girl knelt, raising her hands above her head, allowing Zanma to tie her wrists behind her back in reverse prayer position using cords, then put a rope leash around her neck and tighten it. Then she slapped the girl's homely, plump ass, making it jiggle and her gasp, half in pain, and half in pleasure before clapping a pair of manacles around her ankles.

"Open your mouth."

The girl's jaw lowered, and that much Jacob could see behind her. Zanma gently tightened a bitgag inside the shivering, aroused young woman's lips, and tied it well, before leashing it next to the boy and pulling them up.

"Let's go..."

*-*-*-*

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" A petite, flat-chested dark elf, a young girl who was armed and armored to look intimidating, saw the smug, older dark elven lady drag the peasant girl and Jacob on a leash like lambs, happily walking with few restraints. The girl looked half-asleep, aroused into a haze of pleasure as she was being dragged in chains, her gait gaining a natural sway to her hips.

"WHAT DO THESE IDIOT HUMANS FIND IN OLDER WOMEN WITH COW-LIKE BREASTS!? HOW CAN SHE DRAW ALL THESE HUMANS LIKE MOTHS AND TAG THEM LIKE SHEEP!" She punched her chest repeatedly with both hands like a gorilla and stamped her high-heeled boot to the ground, screaming her lungs off at the grinning Zanma who just secured a good bonus for herself with all the willing, extra tributes, who was chuckling to herself, carrying the humans to the slave carts without a fuss.

"FAT-TITTED HAG!" The petite one's screams only made Zanma laugh and bite her lips.

*-*-*-*

One by one, doors would be knocked on by dark elves; and within minutes, each house would yield one boy or girl, dragged with leashes or chains to the town center, stripped to the skin, often the fabric clinging around their breasts or crotch after being ripped off. Sobs, moans clinking of chains, and happy dark elven singing echoed across the otherwise awfully quiet streets.

Hurali kept her cool after the door she knocked on opened, a middle-aged married couple quietly stepped aside allowing Hurali and her friend to enter. Time to act nice:

"By our queen's orders, one of your children, preferably male, will be requisitioned to be taken as a husband for our sisters. Should you have additional daughters, we'd be happy to take them off your hands. Any magic talent will entitle you to an extra stipend of one hundred gold pieces."

Two young men stood before her, hunched over with hesitation and shame.

Hurali looked at both of them and pointed at the younger son: firstborns had a taboo against harm in human culture, she learned that at school.

"We'll be taking him."

Knowing that resistance would be futile, the boy followed the girls outside.

When safely away from the household, Hurali motioned her underlings to remove his clothes and strip him naked as scared villager women couldn't help but watch from the windows, tie his hands, and leash him, to be taken into the slave cart. The show was to establish dominance and tell the humans who were in charge, as well as promising curious peasant girls to watch and enjoy the show.

When satisfied, she pulled the blindfolded, naked boy's cock with a rope leash, making the peasant girls quietly watching from the neighboring houses giggle and gasp.

Hurali made the curious, scared peasant maids a lewd gesture with her left hand, winked, and blew a kiss as she pulled the poor boy by his tortured cock, the boy whimpering.

*-*-*-*

Alize had joined the guard to shoot wolves and earn a living for her sick mother.

It was an honest life. A crossbow and a spear were all she had, as well as a worn scale mail to protect her.

Today was the dreaded Tribute Day, when Dark Elves, their overlords, would emerge from the underground to take young humans to serve them as slaves as a blood tax, the price for their safety from invasion. Helplessly, Alize watched the beautiful, dark vixens seize humans, strip them, and chain them, carrying them to cages like livestock, their fates sealed.

The most dissonant part was that the dark elves were very friendly to her, and other guards, almost solicitous as they passed them by. Wearing almost nothing for protection save for bikini armor that served more for show than shielding, they were uniformly black, white-haired with purple eyes that glittered like gems. And they were beautiful.

She almost felt like serving such a species would be an honor.

That's when she felt two soft hands groping her breasts from behind. Soft, delicate, thin-fingered arms.

"HEY!"

Turning in panic, she came face to face with the grinning young face of a dark elf, one that greeted her earlier. The little lusty bitch had one face sliding inside her vest, the other trying to slide past her belt and inside her pants, her pointy, huge ears wiggling in delight.

"What the? Get off me!" She tried to yelp, trying to push the grinning dark-elven beauty off. Instead, the girl grabbed her wrists and pulled her for a kiss.

Alize felt delicate hands starting to tie her wrists behind her with soft, silken ropes, which felt soft and tingly. The moment the cords embraced her skin...

She started to feel warm and relaxed. Warm waves of pleasure started to relax her muscles and calm her anger and indignation. Shushing, beautiful dark elves started caressing her body, hips, and legs, laughing and chattering in their melodic language.

Shaking off the arcane rope's embrace, Alize tried to kick the giggling dark elven sluts trying to take off the rope binds, her movements becoming more and more sluggish, the pleasure and relaxing shushes calming her mind. More hands started gagging her mouth and eventually stuffed a small sack over her head while her body felt the chill and shame of being completely naked, the dark elves ripping the last of her clothes away and leaving her struggling in their arms, tits, and ass jiggling.

As seconds passed into minutes in her struggle, the dark elves' grasp became gentler and she started to feel warm; it was starting to feel nice to be giving in. The delicate hands tied her wrists behind her, putting a rope leash on her neck and tightening it, another pair of hands squeezed her butt and kept caressing her thighs.

As seconds passed, Alize felt a hand caressing her cheek over the hood as her muscles softened with pleasure, her mind completely relaxed. She started submitting to the feeling of being dragged by a leash, subconsciously being herded like cattle, realizing she was now walking naked and on a leash, hands tied, into slavery...

"Bagged one. Get the others." The dark elf grinned towards the docile Alize walking with a subconscious sexy sway, hands behind her back as if hypnotized.

"Pi'Ro'Ro's Blessed pink ropes. Works every time. For a while at least."

*-*-*-*

Pepin sighed, trying to calm down.

He was caught masturbating.

Again.

His stepmother, a beautiful yet wicked housewife, had locked him inside his room and had called the passing dark-elven official, waving her over. Pepin gulped. He could hear them talk downstairs, his stepmother politely asking the chuckling dark elf if they could get rid of him as if he were spare furniture.

"Since you people like to take humans, I'd like to sell you my stepson." He heard the callous words describing his fate. "He is a horny little bastard, and should be useful to your kind." Her arrogant voice had a sneer hidden by her sweet voice that had almost made Pepin think she could have been a good mother when she came into the household. "You people need humans to breed, yes?" Her slightly Eastern accent was high-pitched, irritating to the dark elf's ears.

"You people?" Grumbled the dark-elven tribute collector quietly, clad in her typical erotic leather armor that left little to imagination yet protected the slutty dark elf's body like human steel, smirked at the racist remark. "Fine. We'll take him." She tossed a small purse of gold coins to the human woman's lap, who snatched it up like a spider, and looking outside, quickly hid it inside her clothes.

"He is upstairs, here is the key. Don't let him escape."

"I won't." The dark elf chuckled. Pepin's heart raced, hearing the ominous footsteps, and the clicking of the lock as the door opened. He regarded the beautiful, black-skinned elven woman in front of him with fear, his beautiful brown eyes widening in excitement and fear.

The lewdly armored dark elf stood before him and chuckled, her boots tapping the wooden floor.

"Hello, Pepin." The beautiful monster woman spoke with a sweet, quiet, and yet menacing voice, towering over the young boy with her high-heeled leather boots tapping the wooden floor softly. "Do you know why I am here?"

Pepin nodded, resorting to begging with puppy eyes, which only made his dark elven intruder, the slender, tall monster woman with white hair and coal-black skin chuckle.

"That "wet dog in the rain" sort of begging only makes sadistic mistresses want to hurt you, young man. I don't know if you are trying to butter us up or trying to worm your way out of this one."

The dark elf squatted before him, grinning like a wolf, looking into his eyes with her beautiful face at his level. "Your stepmother sold you to us. Which means I get to take you underground to our city as a slave." She then sat next to him and pointed outside. Her words were mildly accented, with a foreign, flowery voice that aroused him.

"See for yourself. This is your fate."

Pepin forced himself up, half-pulled by the beautiful captor's delicate hands. She hugged him from behind, putting her chin to his neck and keeping herself awfully close.

"Look at your friends. They are picked to be our race's slaves serving us in the Underworld."

Pepin gulped: it was a lewd bondage festival and terrified public nudity staredown, scared young peasant girls half-peeking, helpless, between wooden window shutters as nude human youths were dragged in chains from households, into the streets, and the cages of a mule train. The taken ones were completely naked save for flimsy sandals, their arms behind them in a position that forced their hands to form a prayer, tightly bound, and their ankles had chains or rope restraints between them as well. Helpless, like cattle, boys, and girls were being picked up by laughing, cruel, and playful dark-elven women dragging them away into an unknown fate.

"Now it's your turn."

Pepin shivered, her words boring into his skull.

"Now..." The dark elf leaned over him like a tigress cornering her prey, her face inches away from his. "You stay still and help me get you prepared, and I *might* give you a small reward" was her soft-spoken promise. "You will be a good boy, won't you?"

After a quiet, embarrassed silence, the young boy nodded. The dark elf's lips pulled a smile, revealing pearly teeth, towering over the young man like a cat that was about to devour the mouse.

"Good."

The dark-elven woman pushed Pepin face-first onto the bed, taking off his trousers, socks, and flimsy peasant shirt. He felt her hands; it was amazing to be touched by a woman, a dominant, young, and someone who wasn't a sickening, distant, yet cruel stepmother.

With great skill, she stripped the young man buck naked, flipping him over as if he were a sack of feathers. His flushed face, erection, and shocked expression told as much. With deft hands, she used his silence of morbid fascination, clapping a pair of manacles on his ankles, running her gentle hands over his legs, kneels, stopping inches away from his exposed penis, her delicate, slightly long fingernails caressing his hairless balls, her eyes focused on his two, terrified own.

"Do you promise to be a good human below? A good slave who will do everything he is ordered? Who will not cry and beg when put up on the auction platform?"

Hearing the terrible, dark promises, Pepin gulped, nodding. It was not that he had much choice either.

"I do."

"Good." She smiled, her hands grasping his soft, pale shaft, and started to gently stroke it, her soft skin making Pepin feel pleasures he had never felt when playing with himself. Her hands were deft Slowly, the dark elven slaver smiled, her eyes twinkling when she realized Pepin's cock began throbbing.

Fixing Pepin's ankle chains, she whispered:

"Close your eyes."

Shivering, the boy closed his eyes, and the warmth coming from the dark elf on top of him, started to slide down. His hips bucked, feeling an electrical shock when a soft pair of warm, wet lips landed a wet, loud kiss between his legs.

Then he felt a warm, sucking feeling. He could not believe his luck and the storm of emotions he went through. Just when he thought his life was ruined, a dark elf, a beautiful one...was sucking him off as a reward!

Swallowing, he tried his hardest not to climax, realizing that the dark elf had closed her soft, purple lips around his cockhead, slowly sliding her head down. The feeling of a woman, and on top of that, an elf, a dark elf's soft, smooth lips, mouth, and throat was unknown to him. He could feel her tongue and wet mouth slide and squeeze his cock like a wet pussy, the dark elf's hands, soft, and electrifying, massage his waist while he could hear soft sounds of sucking and gagging, and feel the pleasure that spread with her cock in his mouth.

Trying to concentrate, he swallowed and tried to stay steady, balancing pleasure with anxiety, his mind in awe and joy: he was being blown by a dark elven slaver and in a good way(The concept of good being entirely arbitrary to a young man's desires)! The walls of her mouth were divine, softer than silk, her tiny pearly teeth stimulating his glans and shaft in heavenly feelings. Years later, he would have sex with a lot of monstergirls while serving them, and human girls he would be whored to for the night: he would never have the same feeling with his dick buried in their pussies, balls deep. No monster or human pussy was like his first blowjob by a dark elf's soft mouth, and delicate, tiny tongue.

The sucking feeling started to become inevitable to his inexperienced body, and tingles, and jolts of pleasure overcame his mental defenses. His hips bucking, Pepin gasped and quivered, filled with partial shame as he started to ejaculate inside the dark elf's mouth, expecting her to pull back and slap him.

He came even harder, lost in pleasure when he realized hands squeezing his balls, and gulping sounds accompanied them: the dark elf was swallowing his load without missing a drop. Exhaling, and gasping, his mouth thirsty, he coughed and scrambled to a sitting position. The dark elf wiped her mouth, grinned, and slapped the top of his head.

"A bit early, but not bad, not bad..." She gulped water from her flask and shared it with Pepin. Gesturing outside, she tilted her head.

"That was your little reward, human...now..." She took a set of ropes.

"Time to set off."

*-*-*-*

Surrendering to his fate in post-orgasmic bliss, Pepin sighed. His hands were tied behind his back, legs shackled, and his neck tied with another rope leash, this beautiful, exotic, dark elf carefully leading him by the arm as if she were his big sister.

"Careful now."

When they exited the building, the dark elf slapped Pepin's naked ass and started to drag him by the neck, sending more forbidden pleasures throughout his body as she led him like a beast on a leash. She decided against hooding him, and to parade him across town to tease him, turning back only to shout once to humiliate the nagging, scheming stepmother, heavily implying that she sold him to her freely rather than making "a tribute".

"YOUR SON IS A GOOD FUCK, HUMAN! SHE'LL FETCH A FINE PRICE!"

"You people, she said." The dark elf grumbled. "Seriously... Some of my best friends are human!"

Seeing Pepin's terrified face when she turned briefly to tie her hair, her angry mien softened, and she sighed, before pulling his leash gentler this time.

"Follow me, boy, you are better off with us rather than that bitch. Whoever will buy you will at least care for her investment. Keep your steps short, shackled feet need work to get used to."

*-*-*-*

In mute, helpless silence, the family waited until the inevitable knocking, and nearly jumped when moments after knocking, a beautiful, yet fierce elf with black skin, flanked by two younger dark elven warrior women. Another household, another scene, played all over again as sobs, yells and rattling chains could be heard across the streets.

"In the name of the Dark Elven Queen, your house is selected for tribute. Do not resist, and offer up one boy, failing that, one daughter." She spoke formally, and quickly in accented common. Looking at the sunken, shrunk postures, she simply looked at the three peasant daughters, and grabbed the most stoic-looking, youngest of the bunch, by the arm and led her outside.