All Comments on 'Tricia Becomes a Cheating Wife'

by fantasyfunchat

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm not normally a BTB guy

but with a subhuman bitch like this I'd make an exception and burn her as much as humanly possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
total...

rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB.......!

One star... If you BTB.... You get a high five..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad

What happened with LW ? Same perverse stories !! For a long time !!

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
4 pages full of bullshit...

4 pages full of bullshit...In these 4 pages there wasn't one single sentence good enough to be read...Not one single good character...all were scum of the earth...So what's good in this? Nothing at all...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sigh

Do you bother reading the shit you write? Are you too busy masturbating to catch simple errors like 'cheating in your husband'? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and blaming it on being too busy masturbating; otherwise you're just an idiot.

no stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT YOU MORONS NEED

Maybe a ten page B.T.B story where a cheating wifes lover gets murdered and the wife is blamed for it and gets life in prison and the he man husband keeps all the money and is a big hero..That would be so erotic and sexy.You hot wife haters need a life...

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"Fuck my married cunt"

Once again we have a woman in the orgasmic throes of extra-marital sex referring to that one bit as "married". Does any woman actually say something like that? Really? Or is it only in LW stories where it seems to happen so often?

What about all her other bits? I await with bated breath the story where she says "Suck my married tits", or "Let me take your cock in my married mouth".

Or perhaps a descriptive sentence "Her married legs opened wide . . . . "

Maybe one day.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT YOU MORONS NEED

You are so right, that is what we need, But with you morons writing and commenting to inflate scores...it is something we will never see, so go back to the loony bin and play with the male psych nurses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should be in humor.

A complete joke. Hope you didn't waste much time warming up this canned spaghetti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Great read!! HEY ANNONY

Did your dead ex wife keep any videos of her fucking all those men? hehehe you were such an asshole and cuckold, she fucked you over good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True story needs a BTB ending

To the anon comment yes the story needs a BTB and why, Vivian and Matt would face revenge. How or why? lets add real facts to a story which is more fantasy and erotic than real. So here is some real, they have kids, now what, does she leave them at home alone? oh a baby sitter who pays, the husband, the poor guy working travelling and working doing what is expected and supporting his family. So divorce comes he loses the house, that is right community property, she gets the house because the kids need a comfortable safe place to stay. That also means Patricia will win sole custody, alimony and other maintenance. Sadly Patricia along with Vivian can have their romps in the house he built and worked hard to provide. After all is said and finalized the husband will have nothing for his life financially until after the children are 18 and in some states a college fund is created and paid for by the father so again the poor husband is on the hook for even longer. So in short does the story need a BTB ending chapter? you bet and everyone involved burns badly. Patricia should have focused more on her marriage and family instead tossed and ruined her family and kids for nothing. Matt is not going to tolerate kids from another father in his life its sex another notch on his bed boast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So she had a boyfriend all through high school.

Or from grade 9 to grade 12. Vivian fucked guys for two years before that meaning grade 7. So I'm reporting this story for child exploitation.

Second: at no point did she ask the question if Brad was satisfied with their sex life. Maybe the problem wasn't her boyfriend and later her husband, maybe the problem was that she was never in love with him. Hell, judging by the way she talked about him, it's clear she doesn't even like him. Fine, then why not get a divorce? Why sell your integrity for so little? Why devalue yourself for a cheap orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of shit!!!

I hope after the divorce she can get all the cock she wants and if possible for money! Thats what whores do!!! So if thats the fantasy which turns you on than be a good boy/girl and get sexual satisfaction!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
"WHAT YOU MORONS NEED...."

No, we hot wife haters dont need a life... we need good stories written by intelligent people and commented by serious readers!!! But thats an unrealizable wish until then idiots like you faceless and pusillanimous comment !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: luedon-"fuck my married cunt"

Yes, that line always brings a chuckle. I guess some authors think it's more erotic to describe a woman's genitals as being married. You got a point about married tits. Wonder if sucking a tit of a married woman feels different than one that isn't married.? Perhaps the married tit is softer and more pliable from excessive usage. Could that be it? It's possible that the nipple of a married woman is larger, especially if she nursed babies, therefore more enjoyable. I'm just trying to be humorous author, don't take it too seriously. I understand where you're coming from, anything to make a story more erotic. Just skimmed through story, found it to be more porn. Sorry, can't say it was thrilling.

I can see that very little has changed in the comment section, it's still perverts vs. righteous. The battle seems to continue. How have you been "luedon", don't see too many of your comments anymore. Must be most of these stories posted lately don't warrant much discussion. Pretty dry cut porn, willing cuckoldry, hot slut/wife tales.

To each his own, different strokes for different folks, you know, all that rot. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: WHAT YOU MORONS NEED

You got a point there. What you hot wife lovers need is a life. Yes, a ten page, even a twenty page story describing the turmoils of a marriage and the solution to the problems of cheating would be a welcome change from these cut and dry porn stories. These stories are written for the immediate selfish gratification of a handful of perverted sewer rats that wouldn't enjoy a well written character developed story of consequence and the perils associated with cheating. It's something idiots like this anon, who spouts of about the btb stories daily, wouldn't comprehend. It's way beyond his ability. Hard core pornography is all he seems to enjoy, but doesn't want to realize that others may have a different taste.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/28/17

re:

True story needs a BTB ending...............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would be surprised how little it costs to hire an undocumented immigrant worker to solve that problem for you.

Just make sure you have a really airtight alibi since the number one suspect will be the spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My married tumescent meat schlong

Thought some of this was decently erotic with an almost train wreck like appeal. Talk about big dick, look at a big dick, feel the big dick, really feel the big dick, taste the big dick, insert the big dick and fuck the squirting big dick. The premise was executed and the sex was hot. Its a four on a 2 star Monday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Didn't Realize ......

A woman could breath through her vagina. I was wrong.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago

One part of women the uterus does not give pain with big cocks, so these women must have big cock men. They are a minority of the women, they are the size queens. The majority of the women get pain from the big cocks,

Before the sexual revolution it could be true a woman did not know she is size queen or normal majority women. From the sexual revolution the women are not virgin before marriage so the size queen women are the wrone ones if they marry normal cock size men. The average cock size men are victims, because the size queen wife steal the time (not to divorce) of their husbands to find normal majority pussy women to live with them to bring up kids in possible happiness.

So they deserve to be negative heroiness for BTB stories!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: Married bits

The important bit that should be referred to as "married" more than any other bit is the mind. A good marriage is an emotional bond.

It's the mind that cheats, not the vagina or the penis.

Lue

Ps: All's well, ML, still here. I haven't found much worth commenting on these days. I note that several of the usually prolific commentators have also become less so lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

She was conflicted and gave-in to her lust and curiosity. There is no thrill like being fucked by a very large cock. I married a man with 9" and a wide girth, and I know that my marriage would not have lasted if I had been forced to settle for a small dick. Honest, married women will admit they crave big cocks, and a lot of them seek them out. Best score for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

the world "cock" is used 161 times in this 4-pages "story". fag cuck shit is right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

I agree it is the mind that cheats not the cock or cunt.

By the way you never said whether Matt came and if he did either in or out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: LOL

I assume you meant the WORD "cock" ? But, yes, 40 cocks per page is pretty fag, I guess.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
This was atrocious.

The characters were so badly written I can't like or dislike them enough to comment. The plot is the usual crap: Wife sees a big cock, desires a big cock, fucks a big cock then becomes a slave to the big cock, throwing her marriage and her integrity away like so much garbage. Because everyone knows that's how "real women behave" right ladies? Which of you don't want your married pussy stretched out by a real man? Which of you wouldn't feel guilty cheating on your husband or afraid of getting pregnant with your lovers baby?

This is the eviquivilent of a guy cheating on his wife because another woman had big tits. No face, no personality but big ol titties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now what?

It was diffently life changing for Patricia, wait until she has sex with her husband, he'll see the changes. She already has less respect for him; is she ready for the hurt and disrespect from her husband? I see divorce in the future.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Breaking in friends is so great

I love breaking in friends when they show an interest. Very hot xoxoxoxox Annette

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

Long winded and slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A guide to divorce

Another friend supported divorce

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
Divorce

As soon as her husband slips into that stretched out pussy she'll realize it was all worth it as she tries to find someplace to live after her pencil ticked husband throws her out... Don't worry, he'll find someone else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep Slirpuff is correct.

Her husband will know and it is all over but the writing. She isn't the first wife to try on a BIG one nor the last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another unfinished POS

The really good (i.e. successful authors) actually explore the consequences of the characters actions. This is just another big dick meets stupid cunt story. This story has no way of succeeding. Viv says, 'Don't tell your hubby and you'll not have a problem'. Pencil dicked hubby's not going to notice the wifey's cave size cunt after this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Stories!

Thank you for all your great stories! I really hope you write more! ;) <3

Skyrim8590Skyrim8590over 6 years ago
YougoGirl

Well I think you should tell your significant other and don't lie yet be respectful he needs to know the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great experience.

This is totally an awesome sex story. Tricia will be a changed wife now having big cocks in her pussy.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Executed

A common theme, it done particularly well. Lots of wordplay and training. For its genre, this is a nice well-paced story. No need to go any further. It’s nice to have friends who look out for your welfare, isn’t it? A few years down the road she’ll wish she had a loving husband, but for now, it is hedonism all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

It is an erotica lit site and we are all free to read and write what we enjoy. This story is not bad, but personally I find stories like this unbelievable. In fact it was so over the top I thought maybe you meant it to be humorous instead of erotic. The best research out there all indicates the worldwide avg bone pressed penis length is between 5 and 6 inch range. So the husband's cock in this story is perfectly normal.

No doubt there are some women who are curious what a bigger one would feel like and there are a small number who prefer one. I would think a curious but happily married women who falls into this category would try a dildo or penis extension with her husband before nuking her marriage. Interestingly, the statistics show that given the option when viewing porn the majority of women will choose the more normal sized men. Porn has really distorted what normal is and the big cock theme is driven almost totally by men.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothe

Another out best friend takes simple minded wife down the path to fill in whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The End

And not just for now, but for their marriage and her reputation forever.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
BIG ones.

I liked this story. I've acted like a whore alot with some Mens and some my Lovers I been with. I liked sitting on the lap of a Lover or a Man I didnt know but would let me have it or start taking him that way facing him and my legs straddling his lap. Then there was always my friends when we was out on girls night would call me names cause I'd go out for a bit to the parking lot with a Man I met or was dancing with a bit.

I liked when Mens talked dirty to me to when we was busy having Sex. I always liked when guys talked nasty to me since after the way the firsts talked to me when they was taking me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter. Matt never got off in her, this could be an interesting tale. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great idea

I love the dialogue between the women. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome,Matt should of asked Tricia if she wanted to take his big creamy load in her mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think both of these men would of been fucking her, after all it wasn't about they're personalities was it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

how about getting a divorce? why do people feel the need to humiliate someone? (a person they claim to love)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The possibility of seeing a big cock also made me forget about my morals and my hubby. Still the fact that I was served with the divorce papers within a week and a month before I realized I WAS pregnant and going to be a single mother hit me like a hurricane and I never saw Viv again... or my husband or parents again... Gosh isn't life fun?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh, hey, maybe you should mention in the story how small of a dick Patricia's husband has....

...Wait, what? You mentioned it 93 times? Oh.

Maybe next year when the writer gets to high school, he will realize that women want more in life than just a skinny longer dick. Most women want to be satisfied, romanced, proud. 7 inches & thick is better than 12 inches of spaghetti.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy shit, it was as though Vivian said "aren't you glad to have a real cock" in practically every paragraph.

Since the writer fixates on the size of Matt's junk, he or she obviously has a personal wish to be exactly that size instead of the "little dick"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous