Trick and Treat Halloween

Story Info
One man's trick turns into his and his fiance's treat.
6.5k words
4.11
21.2k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen and are consenting adults. It's written in to be a fun read. There may be slight exaggerations that go beyond the ability of mortal man. Just go with it and have fun. I especially want to thank Kenji Soto my editor for his help and patience with aversion to comas.

~~~~~

Where was she? We had been together not two minutes ago, before that group of zombie, ghoul, vampire, ghosts—whatever they were—started bumping into us and grabbing at us. It was all part of the haunted house our fraternity and sorority put on every year. But it's never supposed to separate people, or pull them out of the designated path. What the hell were they doing?

"Missy!" I yelled out.

No answer.

"Chuck, Mike, what the fuck are y'all doing!" I yelled out, looking for some of my frat brothers.

This would be just like them. Missy and I were getting married tomorrow, so this would be just like them—to screw with us like this. We never should have agreed to come up here after the rehearsal dinner. We should have just headed back home and gotten some sleep before tomorrow. But no, Chuck and Sally, Missy's maid of honor, wouldn't take no for an answer. What the fuck were they planning?

What was that? I heard something in the room to the right up ahead. I ran up to the room, rounded the corner and then, it was literally lights out. I couldn't see anything, and hands started pushing me into the room and spinning me around, to where I totally lost my sense of direction. I tried to strike out, but my arms were caught, and other hands were pushing and guiding me quickly and randomly; it was all I could do, to not fall down.

< bang >

I ran backwards into a wall, or some other type of flat surface. I could feel hands securing my arms to the wall. As I tried to kick my legs free, I felt other hands and bodies pressing against me holding me in place.

I cursed and raged at my fraternity brothers, about how I was going to beat each and every one of them when I got free, and that they had better not lay a finger on Missy, or I would kill each and every one of them.

Suddenly, the ground went away from my feet, as the wall fell away behind me. I was on some type of table, and they were laying me down horizontally. What the hell was going on. I struggled to get free but couldn't move, my constraints were too tight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All of these ghouls and zombies had better watch their hands, one or two of them have already tried to cop a feel of my breasts and I didn't appreciate it. They all knew that Kyle and I were getting married tomorrow, and they were just trying to get their last feel in. It was not like most of them haven't had a feel before. I'm a little sister, and I take care of all my big brothers. But they all knew that my heart belonged to Kyle and that he would kill them if any of them did anything I didn't want.

If they kept pushing like this, I was gonna get pissed.

"Kyle, make them stop!" I yelled.

"Kyle, where are you?" I yelled again.

Suddenly, it was dark, someone put a bag over my head.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" I hissed, to no avail.

Hands kept pushing me and pulling me, leading me.

Damn, these heels are hard enough to walk in when you can see where you are going. This is impossible.

"Quit pushing!" I screamed.

Damn, there goes a heel.

"Stop pushing!" I screamed again, as I tried to get the heels off my feet before I broke an ankle or something.

What the hell, my feet just left the ground, someone has picked me up!

"Kyle!" I cried.

No answer.

I struggled, but to no avail; whoever had me, had a good grip on me.

I felt us walk around, I think we went downstairs and then back up. I had no idea where we were. All I knew was that we hadn't left the house.

I could hear Kyle in the distant distance, I think, he was cursing and yelling.

"Kyle! Kyle! Can you hear me?" I screamed, at the top of my lungs.

Whoever was carrying me, stopped moving, and sat me down on a table, or something. Hands were grabbing my arms and tying them up to something. Oh fuck, Kyle's frat brothers were going to gangbang me the night before my wedding.

"Chuck? Mike?" I said, softly.

"Chuck, is that you?" I said, more forcefully.

"Yes." I heard softly.

"What the hell is going on? Get this dam bag off of my head!" I screamed.

The bag was slowly removed from my head, but the restraints stayed in place.

Slowly, my eyes adjusted to the light, or lack thereof.

There in front of me, were about a dozen of Kyle's fraternity brothers; mostly seniors, but a couple of underclassmen, as well.

"Where's Kyle and what the hell are y'all thinking?" I hissed.

"We thought we would give you a gangbang for a wedding present," Mike said.

I let that thought sink in. "And where's Kyle?"

"You're sisters are taking care of him," laughed Curtis.

"Does Kyle know about this?" I asked, sounding pissed as hell.

"Only if he figured it out, like you did," said Chuck.

"Cut her loose," said Mike.

I felt one of the guys grab the restraints holding my arms.

I looked around the room at all of our friends. At one party or another, I had been with all of these guys at least once. I had had a couple of threesomes and one or two orgies, but never a gangbang. I could feel myself getting hot, just thinking about all those dicks just for me.

"Hang on," I said. "You went to so much trouble, it would be a shame to put this all to waste, and if Kyle is having fun, then so should I."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I heard a loud noise from somewhere in the distance. It was like a low, guttural growl or cheer. I couldn't tell which.

I felt something soft, fall over my eyes. They had blindfolded me. Suddenly, everything in the room became bright, but I couldn't see anything through the blindfold, except light coming in from around the edges.

What the hell, someone was unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants down.

Oh, hell, what are they going to do, my mind raced.

I bet they are going to leave me here naked in the haunted house, as a live exhibit. No, that would get them in too much trouble with the school.

Oh no, they are going to strip me down and bring all the girls from the sorority through to see me tied up here, helpless.

I'm gonna kill them when I get out of here. I'm gonna kill them.

But they wouldn't leave me blindfolded for that. They would want me to be witness to all the girls giggling as they walked by.

I'm so gonna kill these guys.

Oh, what the fuck, someone just grabbed my junk.

I struggled again to get away without any luck, and cursed more.

Again, I heard the noise in the distance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay, boys, if we're going to do this, we are going to do it my way," I said.

"Let me loose, and have a seat around the room," I instructed.

My bounds were released, and I was helped down to the floor where I promptly kicked off my broken shoes.

"You are going to pay for a new pair of shoes, by the way, that broken heel is expensive," I said.

There was a round of laughter, followed by heavy breathing from those who understood what was coming.

I slowly started unbuttoning my blouse, as I turned around facing the dozen men surrounding me. One button at a time, my blouse loosened—you could hear a pin drop.

Slowly, I slid my blouse down one arm, and then down the other, showing my well-tanned body and white-lace bra. I could see the bulges building in the pants around the room, as I threw my blouse at Chuck.

I reached behind me, unsnapped, and unzipped my skirt and let it fall at my feet, revealing my long, tanned, slender legs, and tight red panties with white-lace ruffles.

I leaned over, allowing my shoulder-length black hair to fall to the ground in front of me, as I scooped up my skirt. The guys behind me were getting an eyeful of my tight ass, and by now, my dripping-wet pussy bulging against my panties.

I heard an audible gasp, as I stood up, suddenly throwing my hair back over my head, and tossing my skirt at an underclassman who I didn't know.

I made a quick spin around the room, and noticed that several dicks had already made their way out of their pants and into their owners' hands. It gave me a feeling of accomplishment, to know that I could control them so easily.

I put my left hand on my right shoulder, as I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra, letting my left arm hold my bra as the straps slid down my shoulders.

I leaned over again, letting my bra slide down both arms, but letting my legs hide my breasts from the men behind me.

While leaning over, I reached up and pulled my panties down first over one ass cheek and then over the other, before sliding them down my legs.

I stood up quickly throwing my panties into Mike's face, as I brought my arms up over my head and spun around a couple of times, letting everyone see my five-foot-eight frame naked, and ready to go.

A cheer erupted louder than any I have ever heard before. It wasn't like the cheer you hear when your favorite team scores—it was guttural and primal. It was almost scary. For the first time in four years around these guys, I almost felt afraid.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No, No, No, none of my brothers would ever under any circumstances ever touch another guy's junk. There was no way in hell, they would do that—not even with a ten-foot pole, they wouldn't touch another guy's junk.

What? Was someone blowing on my dick? Oh hell, it's in someone's mouth, I can feel them biting it softly.

"Holy fuck, this had better be a girl!" I screamed.

I heard a room full of laughter, and thanked god it was female.

I started laughing. Then, I understood what was happening to me.

"Did Missy put you up to this?" I asked, laughing.

"No, she's getting her own surprise, courtesy of your brothers." A voice, that I recognized as Meghan, said.

"Okay, you've had your fun, let me go," I said

"Oh no, we're just getting started, and you better just play along," said another voice, I recognized as Julie.

"Well at least take this blindfold off, so I can see what's going on," I said.

"No, we're going to play a little game," said another voice, I couldn't place.

"We're going to suck your dick and you have to guess who it is. If you guess right, you're going to get to fuck that person. If you get it wrong, you have to eat them 'til they cum," said Meghan.

"Have I had sex with all of you?" I asked, laughing.

"There may be a few that you will end up eating," Julie said, "Now, let's get started."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"All right boys, who wants to go first?" I asked, knowing what the reaction would be.

A roar erupted from the crowd as they all moved toward me.

"Settle down, there's plenty of me for everybody. We're going to play a little game here. Each of you will come up to me for a blowjob. I'll blow you for five minutes, then you go back and fuck me for five minutes while the next person in line gets a blowjob," I said, as the crowd went wild.

"Wait, wait, I'm not done. Once you cum, you're done. When it gets down to the last four of you, I'll bring my hands into the game, and give you hand jobs. Whoever is left at the end wins," I said.

"What do we win!" yelled one of the guys, from behind me.

I turned around slowly, making sure to capture everyone's eyes. "Well, isn't it obvious, you get me. You get me any way you want me," I said.

I didn't think it was possible, but the yell that came out, was even louder and more animalistic than before. I had had three, even four guys at once before, but this was going to be a whole other experience. As the first dick came up to my mouth, I hoped I would be able walk down the aisle tomorrow.

The first dick was an average size dick, not too long, not too fat. He started out trying to fuck my face, and I had to get control of him, so I bit down a little to make him stop.

I pulled my head back and ran my tongue around his dick. I could taste the pre-cum oozing out. It tasted salty and made me hot, just thinking about it exploding inside me. I slowly slid my lips down over the head of his dick, and started to suck just a little. I slid off with a pop off my lips. Then back down a little farther this time, running my tongue around the head while he was in my mouth. I came back off again with a pop.

I lifted his dick and licked it from ball to tip, and slid it back in. His pre-cum was getting thicker and more viscous. I drove my head down; taking his dick all the way in and started sliding up and down. He grabbed my head and started trying to take control, so I bit again, making him scream. I was tired of this fool, so I came off his dick and cried, "Next!"

"Wait, that wasn't five minutes," he cried.

"No," I said, "it wasn't. But you're just about to cum and I want to get fucked tonight. So, fuck me before I go back down on you and make you blow your load and you won't get any."

The room erupted in laughter, as the young man who I recognized as a junior, walked back toward my waiting pussy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I lay back and waited for the first mouth to reach my dick. The first thing I felt was a pair of hands on my thighs, as they spread my legs apart. Then they moved up to my thighs where they slid slowly and quietly up to my dick. They started caressing it and playing with my balls. Then, I felt her tongue at the base of my dick, starting to move its way up and around the head.

Not being able to see what was happening was so erotic and exciting, I was afraid I might cum before I even started. Then she was on it. Her lips surrounded my dick and drove down. Licking and lubing my dick up with her mouth; three then four pumps, and she was getting up.

"Okay, who was that?" one of the girls asked.

Oh shit, I had been so caught up in what was happening, that I hadn't concentrated on that.

"Wait, one more time, I was too caught up in how wonderful it felt," I begged.

"Okay, only this once," said the girl, evidently controlling tonight's events. She had me worried because I didn't recognize her voice. She could be a problem later.

I felt the mouth kissing and sliding down my dick again. The way she looped her tongue around my dick, as she went down on it, it was familiar. She wasn't taking me all the way in, either. Then I felt it, she was evidently at least topless because her breasts grazed across my legs and I felt nipple piercings.

"Charlotte," I said, with certainty.

There was a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. Some evidently wanted to see me eating their sisters. I may have to miss a few of these later, to get a little dessert. Charlotte climbed up on top of me, and slid my dick into what was already, a hot, wet pussy. She rode up and down, leaning backwards and forwards, moving my dick to every corner, before the unknown MC called time. Charlotte gave one more push down on me, leaned forward laying on top of me, and kissed me on the ear.

"I'm going to miss you," she whispered in my ear, before climbing off.

Before I could say anything, another set of hands was embracing my dick.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I didn't have to look up to tell who this next dick belonged to. It was Brent. Brent had a slightly deformed dick. It had a strange bend in it, to the right. It wasn't dramatic, but it was there, and it was absolutely divine to be fucked by.

Ooh, there's that little prick behind me trying to fuck me. Well, this will work out well. I don't really care about sucking Brent's dick, but I wanted him fucking me, so we would just make this blowjob short, too.

I took Brent's dick into my hand, and started licking it from the bottom to the top. The room was dead silent, except for the guy fucking me. He was really annoying me. I kissed the top of Brent's dick, and tightened my lips, and slid down over his dick. I ran my tongue around it, sliding up and down, the way I knew Brent liked it from past experience.

Suddenly, the guy behind me grabbed my hips, and started slamming up against me. Christ was he about to cum already. Sure enough, he pulled out and emptied his testicles all over my ass. I could feel his cum dripping down my thighs and onto my calves.

I came up off Brent. "Next," I said.

I looked up at Brent and he smiled at me knowingly. He knew I loved it when he fucked me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soon after the hands finished caressing my dick, the mouth followed. I had learned that I had to concentrate on the sensations of each person's tongue, how they approached a blowjob, how their tongue felt circling my dick, how their lips felt on the tip. There were a couple of other girls that would be easy because of tongue piercings or signature moves that only they did. Others fell into different categories. One category was those who could take me all the way down without gagging. Then, those who didn't mind gagging a little. Followed by those who wouldn't even try. I tried to use that type of categorization to limit the pool, but it still left things to chance. Some of them would have to be studied in other ways.

This mouth, for example, sucked on each ball before licking up my dick. It was hard to think about who did that particular move, while I was feeling her tongue run circles around my dick, and as she dove deeper and deeper down my dick. But not all the way.

"Carol," I said, tentatively.

Cheers went up from the crowd.

"I hope you are hungry," said the MC.

I was sure it was Carol.

"Margaret," I heard, whispered in my ear, as I felt legs moving beside my arms.

"Carol and I are roommates this year," Margaret said, as she slid her wet pussy down in reach of my waiting mouth.

I've never had such a delicious punishment. I love peppermint lube and while I doubt she needed it, Margaret had used some on her clit and it made it all the more delicious to eat. As I was focused on eating Margaret, I almost didn't notice that another mouth had taken control of my dick. I needed to focus on what was happening, what I was feeling.

"Hey, keep eating!" I heard Margaret yell.

I went back to servicing Margaret, while I tried to concentrate on who was sucking my dick, and the crowd was laughing hysterically at my inability to get a blowjob and eat pussy at the same time.

Oh my god, she was good. She had almost got me all the way down. What's that I felt, it was her hair; it was hitting my waist as she went down, but not there when she went up, it must be just shoulder length.

"Fuuuuuck!" Margaret sang, as I sucked on her clit.

Shoulder-length hair, no piercing, goes all the way down. It was Amy or Trish. Think, was there any difference between them, other than that one has blonde hair and the other is a brunette. Think, man, think.

"Time. Are you done, Margaret?" asked the MC.

"Oh yeah," purred Margaret.

The girls all giggled as Margaret climbed down.

"So, who was it?" asked the MC

"Think, think," I said out loud.

The person giving the blowjob gave me a quick lick across the top of dick. Just a flick.

"Trish!" I yelled out.

"Cheat, cheat!" the crowd yelled out.

"Shut up, I want to be fucked," said Trish, to everyone's laughter.

Trish climbed on and slid my dick into her waiting pussy. Slowly and gently, she gyrated around, before laying down on me and using her pelvic muscles to fuck me. The feeling of her large breasts against me and her nibbling on my neck, were about to make me cum when the MC called time.

"Now, aren't you going to miss that," said Trish, as she climbed off.

I was beginning to understand that this was as much of a goodbye party, as a wedding shower. In their minds, Missy and I were leaving the market and would be unavailable. I hadn't thought of it that way. It almost made me tear up, as I thought about the times we had all spent together through the years.

Before I could think much further about it, another hand was grabbing my dick. This hand meant business.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers
12