Trick and Treat Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The feeling of that strangely shaped dick hitting places in a way no one else could, it was all I could think of, as the next dick arrived at my face. I was going to use this dick as a suck tool, as I enjoyed everything Brent was doing to me.

I couldn't remember everything I did to that dick; I knew that I slammed up and down on it, repeatedly. I took it all the way down and held it, as Brent buried his dick deep inside me. I couldn't help myself, and I took my hand down to help myself, as Brent continued to drive me to the edge and back.

Suddenly, the dick in my mouth started to convulse. I tried to pull back, but just as I started to, I felt my own body convulse, as his dick twitched and rope after rope of hot, salty cum shot down my throat. I exploded with my own orgasm, the first of the night.

The guy who I had been blowing and who had just emptied his load, fell back and sat down, I recognized him then, it was Lewis.

"I told you not to follow Brent," one of the other guys said.

"Are you okay?" another voice asked.

Collecting myself, I said, "Hell yeah! who's next?"

The room cheered as the next man stepped up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The way she grabbed my dick, I knew immediately who this was. It was Sara. I had dated Sara, freshman year and like an idiot, when we broke up, it was ugly. She was going to attack my dick, and probably find a way to make it hurt.

Fuck, I knew this wasn't going to be good, she's got my nuts in a vice. But, ooooh yes, what she is doing to my head is insane. Oooh, she was letting up on my nuts; this was getting good.

That's it, slide down there. Don't stop there, I know you can take it deeper, I thought.

"Ummm," I moaned.

"Time," called our MC.

I had a choice to make. If I remember correctly, she has this little clit piercing that drives her nuts when I suck on it.

"Louise!" I yelled out confidently, but still knowing I was wrong.

"Nooooo!!!" the crowd screamed.

I felt Sara make her way up to my head.

"Maybe this will remind you who I am," Sara whispered.

"I know who you are, I just wanted to eat your little piercing one more time," I whispered back.

I felt her lowering her hips to my face. My tongue flicked out like a snake in anticipation. She was holding it, just out of reach, teasing me as I felt the next set of hands reach my dick.

There, I got it, I hit her piercing with my tongue, and she settled down on my face.

God, I wish my hands were free so I could wrap them around her lap and pull my mouth further into her pussy. Her juices were so hot and sweet. That's one thing I really liked about her.

"Ooooh," she purred, as I flicked my tongue on her clit and the piercing.

The girl working on my dick had been giving me a slow hand job, but now she was licking her way around my head. There was something different about the way she licked it, though. It's April, I thought. She has a tied tongue, that she couldn't get all the way out of her mouth. So, when she tried to lick around my dick, she couldn't get all the way around. On the good side, though, when she did get it inside her mouth, there was something she did with it, that was beyond belief.

"Oh fuck, bite it, BITE my fucking clit!" screamed Sara.

Of course, I obliged and was greeted with a great gush of her juices, as Sara screamed in delight. Sara sat there for a minute, savoring her orgasm before she started climbing off.

"I will always love you," she whispered, "you were my first."

That was a bombshell I hadn't ever known. I didn't know she was a virgin back during our freshman year. That explained part of how bad the breakup was. The other part was just me being an insensitive jerk, and hunting a bit too close to home for good taste.

"Time," called the MC.

"Climb on, April!" I cried, with great delight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next dick to show up in my face was one I had a love-hate relationship with. It was Skip, and Skip has a very thick dick. It was not incredibly long, but it was thick and hurt with the first few pumps, when he went in. I couldn't get him very far into my mouth, either.

Let's start with the balls, I thought. Let me lick them while I gave him a hand job. I couldn't decide if I wanted to finish him in my mouth, or let him fuck me at least once. It hurt when he would go in, but once inside it was that kind of pain that hurts so good.

He was blocking my hands; he knew what I was trying to do.

"Don't try that shit. I want that pussy, bitch," he said, in his deep voice.

I lifted my head back up away from his balls. "Then let's get to it," I said, in a demanding voice, as I spat on his dick and slobbered up and down it, to make sure it was lubed up well.

Skip moved around behind me, taking my legs in his hands, and brought his dick to the entry of my slit.

Just then, another dick appeared in my face.

"Just a second, honey, let me get this started first," I said.

Skip is a friend and is normally gentle with me, but tonight was not a night for gentle. He grabbed my hips and shoved his dick in.

"Arrrrgh!!!!" I screamed in pain, as it felt like I was being ripped from stem to stern.

"FUCK!" I screamed again, as Skip begin began sliding back out.

I was about to black out, when he slid in again, deeper this time, but the pain was subsiding. It still hurt like hell, but a shot of endorphins was hitting my brain and I was in love with this pain.

Two more thrusts, and I looked up at the dick waiting patiently in front of me.

"Okay, let's take care of you," I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fucking April was always fun. She was so energetic, light, and dynamic. She's the girl you could hang from a ceiling fan and let spin around in circles on your dick. We had even tried that once. Unfortunately, that ended up with a trip to the clinic, when the ceiling fan came crashing down on us, leaving a hole in the ceiling.

She was already balls deep on my dick.

"I wish you had your hands free," she said, as she bounced up and down.

Without warning April sat down and leaned all the way back, pointing my dick all the way down toward my feet.

When my dick is hard, it doesn't stick straight out, it sticks straight up so this took a dick that was already bent ninety degrees, and slammed it down to one hundred and eighty degrees.

"Aaaaagh!" I screamed, as all the girls giggled and gasped.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing?" I yelled.

"Do you like?" asked April, in her fun-loving happy voice.

I was quiet for a second, before answering, "Yes!"

I guess, this was good for her and since the pain and shock had worn off, I had to say whatever she was doing, felt good. I could always count on her to bring something different to bed.

"Who's gonna teach you these types of things, now that you're getting married?" laughed April.

"Maybe I'll come back to grad school," I quipped.

"Time," announced our MC.

"Will someone help me up?" laughed April.

Someone evidently did. The next thing I knew, she was laying down on top of me kissing me on the cheek.

I realized that there wasn't any end to this game. It was going to continue until either my dick couldn't stand up anymore, or the girls came as much as they wanted to. Luckily, I wasn't the only one eating pussy in the room, so there were orgasms happening every few minutes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The guys had made it down to the last four—Mike, Pete, Brent, and Stan. I was covered with cum, and the room smelled of sex. I was hoping beyond hope, that Brent would make it to the last two.

"Let me take a break for a minute. Will one of you be a doll and get me some water?" I asked, giving me time to collect my thoughts and plan how this next level of play was going to work.

There was a low table we had been using that put my pussy right at dick height, but I had to use at least one hand to keep my mouth up at dick level too. We needed something that would support my body, freeing up both hands.

I looked around the room and spotted a leather ottoman in the corner.

"Bring that ottoman over here," I instructed.

Everyone looked at me, like I was speaking another language.

"The leather foot stool," I said, pointing at the ottoman.

Mike jumped over and brought it to the table immediately understanding what I wanted it for. It was cracked and worn from years of neglect. Brent grabbed someone's shirt and draped it across the ottoman.

"That that should keep your boobs from getting scratched up," he said.

"That's the only part of me, you guys aren't abusing tonight," I said, with a laugh.

When I knelt down on the table and laid across the ottoman, it left my pussy at pounding height, my mouth at sucking height and both hands free.

"All right, take your positions, and let's get this started," I said.

Brent took position to my right, Stan was behind me, Pete was to my left, and Mike was in front of me.

I took Brent and Pete in my hands and began to stroke them up and down slowly. Mike stepped forward, so I could take his dick in my mouth, and I could feel Stan's dick starting to push its way into my pussy.

It took a second for Stan, Mike, and I to get a rhythm going that worked for all of us. At first, Stan and Mike were trying to control the rhythm. I got them to stop and stay where they were, and to let me control the action. When I pushed back on Stan's dick, driving his dick into my pussy, I would slide up off of Mike's dick. Then when I went deep on Mike, Stan would slide back out of my pussy.

Every two minutes, we rotated clockwise, until Stan blew his load deep inside my pussy. Pete was next losing his load to my left hand and spraying all over my back and hair.

Now it was up to Mike and Brent and for this, I stopped using my hands.

They were taking their time fucking me, and I was loving every minute of it. I lost track of who was where after a few rounds. The only thing that reminded me, was that wonderfully bent dick of Brent's.

There we went, whoever was in my mouth was about to lose it. It was not bent—it was Mike.

The hot, wet ropes of cum covered my face, as Mike pulled out. I licked my lips, and sucked the remainder off his dick.

I sat up and turned around to look at Brent, who was taking a victory lap around the room exchanging high fives with all his brothers.

"Okay, what's it gonna be?" I asked, looking at Brent.

"Lie down," Brent growled, pointing at a blanket over in the corner.

I made my way over to the blanket and lay down on my back. I lifted my knees and spread my legs. Brent knelt down in front of me, as if he were going to eat me.

"No." I said, "Fuck me. Fuck me, hard!"

Brent shrugged his shoulders and moved forward over me. He leaned down and started sucking on my tits. They had been ignored all night, and the sudden feeling of attention was exhilarating.

Then there it was, his dick was pressing against my wet pussy, sliding in with no resistance. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and pulled him into me. I was not sure who was fucking who, as we settled into a rhythm.

I arched my back at the feeling of his dick driving inside of me. It was as if it belonged there.

Suddenly, Brent pulled back. Please god don't let him be cumming yet.

"No!" I cried.

"On your knees, bitch," Brent replied.

I rolled over and lifted myself up on my knees. My legs were weak and wobbly from the night's exercise.

"Turn around, I want you to see everyone looking at you," Brent commanded.

I complied, turning around and looking up at all the men, who had just finished fucking me.

Brent was behind me, then. I felt his dick penetrate into my pussy. I felt it, as he slammed in harder and harder. I dropped my head. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back up.

"Look at them," he commanded. Brent crashed into me, harder and harder.

< slap >

Oh shit, that hurt—he spanked me. I felt his hand on my buttock again. This time, I felt his thumb pressing against my asshole. Oh fuck, he's going to ass fuck me.

Before I could cry out, I felt his dick leave my pussy and start sliding into my ass. He was slow at first, but then continued pushing all the way in.

My mouth was open, screaming in pain, but no sound was coming out.

Again and again, he pounded my ass.

Suddenly, he went rigid; I felt the sensation of warm liquid flowing into and out of my ass—he was cumming.

Part of me was glad this was over; part of me still wanted more. I had seen a side of Brent tonight, that I had never seen before, and animalistic side. It scared me.

I felt something on my shoulder, it was a jacket.

"Here, cover up," a voice said. It was Mike.

"Is that what you wanted?" asked Brent.

"Yes!" I cried, into his shoulder.

"Where is Kyle?" I asked.

"He's down the hall with your sisters," said Brent.

"Take me to him," I whispered.

We walked down the hall to a room, where my sisters were lying in small piles, cuddled together. Kyle was tied down on a table.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What's that? I thought.

Voices.

"No, no more, I can't do it any more," I managed to whisper. I felt a hand and a head on my chest. "No, no, please no," I cried.

"Untie him," I heard a voice say. It was a familiar voice. "Kyle, Kyle." I heard the voice say again.

It was Missy. Thank god she was all right. My hands were free. I wrapped them around her body, hugging her with the little strength I had left.

"What happened?" I managed to ask.

"My sisters used you as a sex toy, and passed you around, I think," said Missy.

"No, what happened to you?" I asked, managing to sit up.

"Oh, your brothers tried to fulfill a rape fantasy of mine, but I decided to let them fulfill my gangbang fantasy, instead," Missy said.

"Here are your clothes, you two," said Brent, who had helped bring Missy into the room.

"Y'all had better hurry up. We have to be at the church to get ready in two hours," said Sara, from somewhere behind me.

"That is, if you still want to get married," laughed Mike.

I looked at Missy, and we both started to laugh about a shared vision of the bridal party naked, and covered with sex, standing at the altar.

_______________

12