Trick Cee 01

Story Info
Trick Cee is a themed based CD.
2.6k words
2.78
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trick Cee 01

Hi, I'm Trick Cee (Tristen) and I think my success of dressing a little more fem than anything else is my "adventurer" look. I think that at my current stage in life, that I absolutely rock the rawhide boots and Denim shorts look and that's the horse that I have seemingly chosen to ride. Not that I would ride a horse in the Denim shorts and rawhide boots that I buy. Unblemished rawhide boots, of course.

Now, if the truth be told, it might take some fancy talking from you to get me to hike up to Cracked Cliff, even though it looks like I'm ready to hike up to Cracked Cliff, even if you volunteer to heft the backpack with our water and energy snacks, but that's more about the whole "Cracked Cliff" thing than anything else.

Which is probably why the Forest Department invested in the creation of such a nice "I was there" spot for selfies at the bottom of the Cracked Cliff spot. LOL, just don't get the "Falling Cliff Pieces" warning sign in your background. And the truth be told, I contributed to fund raising of the selfie spot because of my unwillingness to risk a smudge or two on my unblemished rawhide boots, but that doesn't mean that I'm not open to going on a lighter adventure with someone.

And I'm not just saying that to put the idea in anyone's head about possibly taking me to Blue Pond, where the ground is level and apparently, a secluded bon fire hot spot for couples, which seems perfect for a themed dresser like myself. Other than that whole "couples" thing. Or just after a big rain storm where leftover dew and dampness might leave watermarks on my unblemished rawhide boots. Not that I'm hinting around for someone to take me to Blue Pond or anything. Or promising that our visit to Blue Pond would be memorable or anything.

Anyways, getting back on track, again, hey there, I'm Trick Cee and I have been absorbing my level of success as a themed dresser and I'm throwing out many, many huge "thanks" to everyone who has accepted me (not completely turned their backs on me) and for their, well, maybe "support" isn't the best word, but I don't actually stand-alone all of the time, so thanks, it's greatly appreciated. And if my manner and crispness of themed dressing helps with your understanding and acceptance of me, I mean, alright then.

Not that I'm hinting that I am a 'theme" dresser and that I have an outfit for just about every occasion, like an escorted evening at Blue Pond or anything.

And speaking of shopping at the local mall on a regular basis, I was there recently looking for the prefect "evening air" ensemble when I ran into an old schoolmate, Preston, who for some reason, chose to lie to me right from the get go. Not that I wasn't used to that, right?

"I mean, I never judged you in school, Tristen, so?"

"I mean, Preston, we can go with that lie, I suppose, but you won't die if you just call me Trick Cee when I'm dressed. Anyways, it's not like I spied you from just over there, like from a totally different clothing department or anything, but it seems that you're in the market for a new dress suit then?"

"Um, yea, um, my cousin Paula is getting married soon, so."

"LOL, don't tell me. And you're wondering why you can't find a dress suit with a robot fighting theme, right, LOL?"

I mean, Preston is a pretty cool guy other than that "he judged me nine ways to Sunday" thing back in school, but he's all about the robot fighting, so he gave me an opening and I took the jab! Not that I have a boxing "jab, jab, jab" themed outfit in my dresser or anything.

"Anyways, if I may, Preston, neither of the two dress suits that you have selected as alternatives to robot fighting team patches, are both wrong. This one belongs in a museum and this one, I mean, did you really go all "gangster" after graduation then, Preston? I mean, this just doesn't seem to be up your alley, so?"

"Yea, but, Trick Cee, these lapels and these pinstripes, am I right? And it was an accident that I patted you on the butt at Frank's graduation party, so."

"Oh, ignoring the light groping for now, listen, I doubt that the reception will be held in the Cottonwood Street alley, where the real pimps would face punch you, so, here, this standard grey dress suit is more up your alley and your cousin and your date will appreciate it, so."

Pause for reaction to "his date" for a moment. LOL, no reaction, so his handheld device streaming robot fighting might be his date then, LOL. But I'm glad he's committed to something, right?

"Try these pants on in the fitting area. I think the length is just about right to break just over your shoes, but your waistline has me just a little confused, so."

I mean, it would have been totally inappropriate of me to firmly hold the pants up to his waist, right? I mean, I'm not really a girl, so. And speaking of that, to my friend, Shay, if you're reading this, stop posting that survey asking if I'm really a natural born girl who, well, dresses like a girl! I mean, jeez, life is hard enough this way! (But thanks for keeping me out there.)

Anyways, back to how I backed off from the inappropriate holding up of Preston's pants for initial sizing, which means I won't bore you any further with how I was actually at the mall searching for the perfect "evening air" outfit, which would match up with literally any night at Blue Pond and back to how I waited just outside of the fitting room with the cool ass old west saloon type swinging doors then.

"What's the verdict in there then, Preston?"

"Yep, Trick Cee, these fit perfectly, so, boom, done, wedding guest supreme!"

Which sounded like code for "I sucked my gut in and the button buttoned" to me, so.

[Swing, swish, creak, fitting room door opens, swoosh and closes again]

And by the way, I wasn't the one who invented the "flat fingers slip" into the waistline to judge for a proper fit, so don't shoot the piano player. And don't post that stuff on Chang if it's really all that inappropriate then! But the video helped, so.

[Fingers dip inside of waistband, struggle to slip and slide around, but not too inappropriate]

"Nice try, Mr. Cheeseburger Lover. I mean, I just so happened to grab the next pants waist size up, not that I was positive that you were trying to fool yourself, so, here, try these on then."

"I mean, alright, but isn't this where those "swish, creak and swoosh" sounds come in then? You know, just as you slip back outside of the fitting room or something, Trick Cee?"

"Frank, OMG, if you're wearing fighting robot boxers, I mean, I'll keep that a secret, so."

Now I sort of felt the same way about backing out of the fitting room, but if Preston could playfully smack my butt just a year before, well, if the truth be told, LOL, I was frozen in place just as soon as I used my finger to motion that he should undo his pants button, with a crowbar or shoehorn. Also, if you can playfully pat me on the butt, then you can take me to Blue Pond! Not that I was at the mall anyways to pick out the perfect "evening air" outfit for such a thing.

But I came to my senses as soon as my senses reminded me that I had never been in front of a guy as he changed his pants before, so, I casually backed out and gave him his privacy.

[In reverse order, swoosh, creak, swish, fitting room door opens, swing and closes again]

And huh, then. There was just enough space between the old west saloon swinging doors of the fitting rooms where I could lean against the small wall and you know, cross my arms and tap my toe while waiting for Mr. Cheeseburger Lover to admit that I was right about his waist size. And not thinking about if the ground would be damp at Blue Pond so that my unblemished rawhide boots might get dew droplet water marks on them. Not that I was positive that I would be going to Blue Pond or anything.

And wow, he caved in then?

"Um, Trick Cee, if you can hear me, I mean, that was probably pretty immature of me, so, I'm sorry."

No, no, no, I was done with the "swish, creak and swoosh" activity and all, so we spoke over and under the old west saloon swinging doors.

"Ah, I hear you loud and clear, Preston, so are those pants better? I mean, you can breathe, right? And I had to rent the crowbar, so hurry it up then."

I mean, I wasn't pressuring him into admitting that I was right, right? I mean, Mr. Cheeseburger Lover needed to do that for himself. While I was still there leaning up against the wall and tapping my foot. And not thinking about if scream "yes" when he asks me to Blue Pond or should I lower my eyes and shyly say "sure, whatever" or maybe a neck hug and a cheek smack. I mean, not that I was thinking about things or anything.

"Alright, fine, Trick Cee, these are much better, so you were right and I was wrong and I'll be able to breathe after the dirt roast beef dinner and all, so."

"Well, you should have ordered the road kill chicken then, Preston. It's better for you, so. Anyways, I'll wait for you while you change back and then cash out, not that I have any particular reason or reasons to wait around or anything, so."

Well, I guess I fell into a trap then.

[Swing, swish, creak, fitting room door opens, swoosh and closes again but quicker this time]

"It's just to verify that you're not lying to me again, Preston."

[Fingers dip inside of waistband, easy slip and easy slide around and a bit inappropriate]

"I would have done this at Frank's graduation party if you would have followed up, Preston."

I mean, oops, grunting and moaning so soon? I'm not saying that I was enjoying the proper sizing verification of his new dress suit pants, but he started it a year ago with the groping of my butt at the party, so, LOL, I extracted my flatten fingers for inside of his waistband.

"That's enough, Preston. Change back and cash out then."

"I mean, Trick Cee, were you actually going to pull your hand out of my pants first then?"

"Well, I forgot, that all, Preston, so."

"Alright then, are you going to remember soon or will I have to buy these pants and then another clean pair, Trick Cee?"

Well, people should take a belt with them when they try on pants in a fitting room then. Or not let a partner in with them. Who may or may not still be thinking about Blue Pond and the prefect "evening air" outfit. Which hopefully, the sales girl was still pulling together.

"Trick Cee, Trick Cee, the half doors, Trick Cee!"

"Well, I forgot, that's all, Preston, so?"

Well, Sarah, the lovely sales assistant was still on things, so.

"Um, Trixie? Are you back here somewhere? I thought I saw you dip and duck back here, so hello? It's me, Sarah, the full-service sales assistant, so?"

[In reverse order, but really, really fast and sneaky this time, swoosh, creak, swish, fitting room door opens, swing and closes again]

"Oh, there you are fem boy, Trixie."

"Um, it's Trick Cee, but what did you come up with then, Sarah?"

[Sweating and panting just a little]

Well, Preston could have taken another moment or two before exiting through the swinging doors and all. I mean, I didn't need an audience, even if that audience was taking me to Blue Pond one way or the other.

"Oh, I mean, I'm sorry then, Trick Cee. But listen, sweetie, I think these jeans will be just prefect for an "evening air" event. You can try them on because I picked a pant length that would double break on just on top of your boots and with this style of front pockets that are cut more on the outside than on the inside, I mean, just the pockets offer a touch more camouflage for your guy issue and with the back of these jeans being pocketless, I mean, you're only going to have that ass for a couple of years, so you might as well show it's shape now and oops, I know that you didn't ask for any new undies, but with the extra camouflage that the front pockets bring, I mean, being just a little more risqué underneath these jeans is alright, right Trick Cee? I mean, I am a full-service sales assistant, so?"

I mean, with the way Sarah the lovely full-service sales assistant was waving the new undies around like a surrender flag, I mean, it was a toss up who stared harder, LOL, Preston or myself, right?

"Um, I like them and I'll try the jeans on, not that I have anywhere to wear them just yet, so?"

I mean, um, Preston certainly liked the small undies too and he was a fool to think that Sarah, the lovely full-service sales assistant couldn't hear him when he leaned over and whispered to me., so.

"(Those are the type of undies that you wear, Trick Cee?)"

"(Hush, but yes, Preston, for a long time now. I mean, this style will be new for me, but yes, all fem, all the time. I'll put them in my closet along with my other themed collection of "new, but nowhere to go" clothing I have, so.)"

Well, I tried the long length jeans on and determined that the double break length was adequate for a possible "evening air" event, such as a visit to Blue Pond, even if the rear of the bottoms might get damp and dirty a little and I cashed out with Preston, which brought another moment of truth, right? Who walks who to their vehicle, right?

"How about this, Preston. We'll walk to your SUV together and then you can drive me to my truck. How's that sound then?"

"I mean, we started something in the fitting room and all, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I'm not going to be your hand job boyfriend anymore, Preston and we're certainly not going to Blue Pond as sexual rookies either when Blue Pond is clearly a couples bon fire spot, so we're going to finish this in the parking lot inside of your SUV and that's that!"

Ah, shoot! I mean, I think I missed a step there or something, right. Or miss used a word or two, right?

Well, I mean, I followed through and I guess I picked up at step two, but Preston was a gentleman about things and never said how bad I was at going down on him, but hey, it was done and it was over with and it was like we were a full-fledged couple when we strolled into Blue Pond a few days later.

Which I'll explain more about later, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I mean, my "evening air" outfit was perfect, but seriously, with assigned logs and fallen trees, LOL, they were pretty serious about the Blue Pond reputation.

End Trick Cee 01