Trick Gets Toxic

Story Info
NXT's Mandy Rose hooks up with Trick Williams.
6.5k words
4.91
3.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE, NXT or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Mandy Rose (WWE, NXT), Trick Williams (NXT)

Trick Gets Toxic

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

The WWE Performance Centre, Florida. The TV taping to cover episodes including the November 9th, 2021 edition of NXT 2.0.

"I'll catch up with you girls in a bit..." Mandy Rose, the stunning leader of the Toxic Attraction stable, said with a glance over her shoulder as she stepped out of the locker room door. The dark haired beauty clad in a deliberately eye catching, curve flaunting attire of black with snug booty shorts and a black corset-like top, showing off nicely deep cleavage from the tanned beauty. All topped off with her prized NXT Women's Championship worn around her waist. "The champ needs a hit of something cool and cold..." She remarked with a smirk as she closed the locker room door behind her and headed down a corridor. Her body with a light shine of sweat from the match she'd been in earlier.

While her intentions had been merely for some water, as she headed towards one of the refreshment areas her eyes locked onto something, or someone in fact, even tastier. "Oh, I think I'm thirsty now..." Rose said to herself with a light lick of her lips as she saw the relative newcomer (although that covers a lot of ground in the new 2.0 era of NXT) to the developmental brand. Trick Williams, the backup and muscle for the NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes. Williams, clad in nicely fitting jeans and an open, flashy shirt that showed off his desirable, muscular, dark toned body. The fact he had what seemed like an unopened bottle of water in his hand just added to a quickly formulating plan for the beautiful and devious Superstar.

"Wheeeeeeew! Damn, girl!" Williams said after letting out a whistle, instantly and shamelessly at that checking out Rose as she came to a stop. "Looking fine like a fresh, minted dime!" He complimented in his swagger-filled style of talking.

"Oh, I know, right?" Mandy smirked, enjoying the flattery as she brushed her long, brunette hair back. "And to think? I look this good even after winning a match? Sometimes it hurts just being this good..." She teased as she took a moment herself to glance over his abs.

"Yeah yeah! I damn bet." He nodded with a grin. "You and the rest of Toxic Attraction be killin' it right now! Best thing goin' in NXT 2.0! Well, you babes and my main man Hayes of course." He added.

"Oh I think I can allow him and you to have the spotlight for a little bit..." She stayed smirking, arching an eyebrow a little. "But actually, you mind sharing that water with me? The champ needs a little hit after owning the losers and ugly jokes that fill up the women's roster here." Rose claimed, showing off her arrogance of her own.

"No worries, girl! I got you!" Trick said eagerly, popping off the top and handing over the bottle.

"Thanks, stud..." Mandy deliberately purred as she gave him a wink, easily keeping the black hunk grinning as she took a long sip of water from the bottle. Making sure he was watching as she saw him clearly checking out her pushing up and together tits, and her look showed she wasn't objecting at all when she finished off the slurp. "Speaking of your man... Kind of unusual to see you without him." She remarked as she kept a hold of the bottle.

"Oh, my man is getting' in the zone right now. You know how it is." Trick explained as he shrugged. "Got kicked out of the locker room so my man can focus on bein' the Champ he is. It's all good. He'll get the big old W and we'll be partyin' all damn night afterwards." He said with a smile.

"So, what you're saying is that you've got no plans for a while, right?" Mandy remarked as she took another look over him. "Hmmmm... From the way you're checking me out right now, babe? I'd say you're thinking about partying all right." She said, calling him out as his wandering eyes again locked onto her tits.

"Well damn girl, you gonna blame me?" Williams kept smiling and without shame either despite being caught. "Ya'll makin' that belt look damn fine! The best it's ever looked around your waist, and you're hot as hell even without it strapped around you."

"Oh, I don't think it's my waist you're focused on, stud." She teased again. "But it's about time someone stepped up and were blunt enough with me. Too many little, pathetic boys around here too intimidated to even lock eyes with a real woman like me." Rose showed off her ego, brushing her hair back again as she took another drink.

"Ain't nobody afraid here, girl." Trick said. "Me and my man don't miss... Either flying solo, or killin' it as a duo."

"I do love a man with confidence..." Rose said, running her tongue across her upper lip as she stepped forward. "But you know, as I said there haven't been enough men stepping up to the plate... A poor woman like me hasn't even properly... Celebrated... As Champion yet..." She claimed as she moved a hand up, sliding fingers across the buttons of his open shirt. "And I've been meaning to tick off a few boxes as of late... My first Championship in sports entertainment, my first title celebration and, well... With a guy like you? I've heard some very... Enticing things about how a stud like you can be, well, very generously well endowed..." She said, making not of the difference in skin colour of them both. Implying that she was more than curious to see if the stereotypes were true for black men like him. "And since you haven't got any plans for a while..." She let out a short, seductive laugh as she looked up at him. "I think you can catch my drift here, right?"

"...Oh, for damn real I can, girl!" He grinned again, all too quickly nodding in response and clearly not offended in the slightest by her remark of men like him packing a weapon in their pants. "Sign me the Hell up!"

"Perfect..." Rose said, stepping back as, like the leader of the provocative Toxic Attraction as she is, she couldn't help but put on a show. Tilting her head back while using the water bottle, sending the liquid splashing across her rounded chest to flow over the tanned skin and her corset top. Much to the staring, jaw dropping approval of Williams. "Speechless, Trick? That's got to be a first..." She teased, grabbing him by the wrist as she easily just pulled him along the corridor as she tossed the bottle aside. "Let's see if you can shoot your shot with me, stud..." She added as she lead him off with his eyes following the sway of her ass as she walked him along.

* * *

Only a couple of minutes later, and taking advantage of the recent 'budget cuts' meaning there were a few unused areas of the building, Mandy had taken Trick into an empty room and closed the door. All too quickly getting down to her knees, even while still wearing the NXT Women's Championship around her waist. Easing down his pants slowly as to her lip-licking delight she got a close up look of indeed, as she assumed, a nice long, thick, big black cock that Williams was packing.

"Do I ever fucking love it when I'm right..." Mandy said with a seductive laugh, tossing her hair back as she reached up and started stroking his cock. "Of course, I'm assuming you know how to use this big fucking slab of meat, right?" She said like a challenge as she looked up. Already sounding more like a pornstar as she tossed in curses to go along with her still sultry tone of voice.

"I ain't no minute man, girl..." Trick replied back, still grinning as his prick hardened in her grasp. "I can give yo' fine ass all the damn celebratin' you need!"

"Good boy..." Rose said, before she leaned in and applied her tongue to the fat head of his prick. Making him groan with approval already as she began to work over the bell-end. Sliding her wet tongue across the top as she swirled slowly around that crown. All as her hand pumped along the shaft. Speeding him along to get rock hard as she got the feel of how huge he was, let alone enjoying the taste of what she claims is her first ever BBC experience. "Mmmmm... Certainly lasted the minute..." She teased, pulling back to spit onto the head and then using her hand to pump it all across his inches with a quick round of strokes. "Now let's get really fucking Toxic, stud..." She decided, parting those full, pouty lips of hers as she sunk down. Properly making him moan now as she gave him the feeling of her wicked and seductive mouth as she pushed down onto his inches. Making herself groan in the process as she filled up her mouth eagerly with his shaft.

"Mmmmm! Be my fuckin' guest, girl! Mmmmm shit!!" Trick wisely said, staring down and watching that stunning face of the former Raw and Smackdown Superstar now smoothly working up and down along his big cock. Her juicy lips perfectly wrapped around his thickness as she pumped up and down. Her hand just staying applied at the base with a couple fingers to hold him steady. Allowing her to focus on just moving that hot and damp mouth along his prick as her own lewd groans vibrated off of his dick. "Ahhhhh... Shit, girl! You sure you ain't never been... Mmmmm! With a brother like me before? Mmmmm! Fuckin' feels like you know what you're doin' down there!" He gave a filthy compliment of his own, seeing how she was handling half of his size with ease and it didn't look like her lips were having to stretch too much to contain him. A smirk around his cock all that was given in response as she continued to bob away along his length. Using her free hand to brush her hair back away over the shoulders not just to avoid a distraction, but to ensure he still got a clear view of her deep cleavage on his display from her top that she knew he, like so many other red blooded wrestlers and fans, loved to gaze at.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm! Hmmmmmphhh..." Muffled moans bounced off his man meat as she moved her mouth with a smooth and quick motion. Clearly enjoying the taste and feeling of a thick piece of dark dick stuffed deep into the naughty mouth of the white woman. Slurping up and down as her saliva began to trickle down his rod, seeping past her lips for good measure but a little mess just another turn on for the sexually charged beauty. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm!" Her eyes were locked up at him, a turn on in itself to see his grin of enjoyment and all the moans he was letting out as she pumped her lips back and forth along his prick. Moving a hand off his base completely, and using it to run her fingers up his desirable in his own right washboard abs as her tips slid up the muscles. All as she kept sucking away, getting him nicely coated with her spit.

"Mmmmm fuck! Shit... That's some real good fuckin' shit right there! Fuck!" Williams stated the obvious with a moan as he enjoyed the hypnotic sight of his dick vanish between those pouty, better than porn star lips of the fellow NXT 2.0 roster starlet. Her pace still nicely smooth as she worked up and down, taking him that little bit more deeper into her far from novice oral hole. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, fuckin' suck that dick, Mandy... Mmmmm! Shit! I can fuckin' see... Ahhhhh... You ain't just for show yourself, girl!" He added between groans as he stayed smiling and impressed himself by being able to handle such a red hot, lusty blowjob from her. Saliva starting to drip now off of his length as she kept sliding up and down along him. Making her own spit drool off her chin as it flowed down. Drips landing onto her tits and down into the pushed up and out valley between her tanned mounds.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm..." Rose continued to groan as she bobbed steadily up and down along his rod. Her fingers holding onto the bottom of the shirt he still wore as she kept pleasuring him completely hands free. Just putting her lips to perfect use as she moved up and down. Reaching his crotch as her nose lightly bumped into his dark skin. Her chin leaving more of a sticky mess onto his balls from all the dripping spit as they briefly met. "AHHHHLLLKKK... Mmmmmm! GAHHHHHHH... HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Her eyes closed as she began to gag around his huge cock when she fitted him down into her hungry and horny throat. Yet the discomfort of her oral tunnel getting stretched more thrilling her than causing any pain as she kept bobbing away. And since clearly the hunk she was blowing wasn't going to pull out, she got her fill of delicious black dick as she stuffed her mouth full with savouring, steady slurps along that thick shaft.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHRRRKKK... MMMM! GAAAAAHHHHH..." The eyes of the NXT Women's Champion weren't even watering as she deeply sucked. Keeping her lips touching his base again and again as her spit splattered around and continued to drool down off her chin and his crotch. Her hands moving to slide again up his abs seductively, as if he needed any further encouragement to let her fuck her stunning face on his cock. Moaning away as she bobbed away and held up his end of the bargain so to speak by staying rock hard and ready to take even more from her and that experienced mouth of hers. "GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... MMMMMPHHH... HHHHHLLLLRRRR... GAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Her tits at this point were coated in her own drool even more than the sweat already on her from the earlier match, with a couple loose strands of her long, dark hair left stuck against her flesh as she cared more about ramming her own throat full with dick than her appearance for once. Moaning away around his dick between her gags as she showed that being the leader of Toxic Attraction didn't just mean she acted like a cock tease. She can clearly handle a big, fat dick like this as her gagged without any pain as her eyes opened without any sign of any tears.

Not that either of them were exactly keeping time, but after a mini lifetime of sucking that dick, Rose eventually pull off and fittingly let out a long, deep and lusty groan when she lifted off. Unable to stop herself from spitting onto his dick as she looked up with a filthy smile. "So, stud... Ready to get Toxic?" She made a fresh challenge with a still sultry tone as even after that deep and wild oral display she was quick to shift back and reach behind her. Undoing the straps of her top in order to peel it off of her.

"Oh you fuckin' know your man is all fired up right here after that!" Trick said, staring with another wide grin as he finally got to see those big, rounded white tits in all their glory. Looking even better with the saliva from that deep throating dripping down them.

"Then you'd better be ready to put the work in now, babe..." Mandy stated as she continued to shed her ring attire. Reaching under the title belt still round her waist to undo the shorts, allowing her to slip them off along with her top so that he could now check out her rounded, nicely thick ass along with a perfectly shaved, and unsurprisingly already wet, pussy.

"I've just been waitin' for the shot, that's all!" Williams said as he watched her step out of that outfit. Her plan clear as she walked over to grab a chair in the empty room and set it up, moving onto the seat to kneel and push her ass out towards him. "Yeah yeah... I can dig that..." He said, approaching her from behind to get into position as he lined his dick up with her entrance.

"MMMMM..." Already Mandy's dark haired head tilted back in delight as that long black cock pushed into her snug white pussy. Her hands gripping the back of the chair as she began to push back against his dick even at this early stage. Showing her craving for that big meat that's just come fresh from her throat after gagging all over it. "MMMMM... And I'm fucking feeling that now, stud! Ooooooooh!" She looked back over her shoulder to lock onto him with another seductive gaze to encourage the motion. Rocking back and forth in her kneeling position as he started to thrust in and out of her twat as his hands gripped onto her waist just above that prized title she had on like an accessory now. The championship jolting slightly from both of their motions as she took his cock and neither of them showing any concern about the fact he was banging her bareback style.

"AHHHHHH... Oh, damn girl! MMMMM... Maybe you weren't frontin' about... AHHHHH!! Never takin' a brother like me before!" Williams sinfully remarked with another smile. Feeling how wonderfully tight her box was all around his thickness as he firmly worked himself in and out of her slot from the back. Staring down again to enjoy seeing his prick disappearing into another of her pleasurable and snug holes. "MMMMM! You is tight as fuck, girl! MMMMM!" He said with a groan as he certainly wasn't complaining. Feeling her snatch sliding back against his pumps as she moved back against him whenever he sent a pump in. Gradually fitting more of his fat inches into her pussy as the combination of her saliva covering his cock and how moist she was already even just from the earlier oral fun allowed for that hot, smooth motion as he filled her up.

"MMMMM... A real woman like me... MMMMM FUCK!! Doesn't just let... MMMMM! Any fucking guy try his luck with me..." She bragged with a lick of her lips as she stayed looking over her shoulder at him after a toss of her hair to clear the view. Increasing the tempo of her rocks back into him as she felt more of that thick, pussy stretching dick ploughing into her. Her ass cheeks rippling now while the clink of her title belt was heard as it bounced from them turning things up. "AHHHHH... Only the best... MMMMM! And fucking biggest cocks... AHHHHH... Get this girl fucking turned on..." Rose said as her pushes back into him finally got her rounded ass smacking off of his dark coloured crotch as their bodies met. Filling her right up with his big dick and keeping her moaning out, but not enough to quite drown out that new sound of skin hitting off of skin as the shameless action continued. Already showing off that Rose might be quite the Queen of Spades to fit along with her new seductress attitude as she took his cock balls deep even as she claimed earlier she wasn't familiar with this kind of long prick inside of her.

The hunk drilling her from behind wasn't going to question it as he stayed smiling and stared down to watch his shaft slide smoothly into her snatch. Feeling not just the snug feeling all around his tool but enjoying how her forming juices were now coating his prick. Allowing him to keep working in deep with that steady back and forth motion to keep her ass clapping back into him as he held her waist. Not even needing to pull her back against his thrusts as she all too happily and very energetically sent herself sharply back into him to meet those firm pumps. Her rear cheeks jiggling from the impact of the slams back and even draped over her shoulder, that long brunette hair of the former blonde, Golden Goddess of the WWE was swaying back and forth in time with the movement of her curvy body.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! Yeah, that's it, stud! OOOOOOOH! FUCK!! Fucking give it to me! MMMMM FUCK..." She groaned out, as new fresh sweat was forming across her stunning frame as she continued to rock back and forth. Giving back as good as she was taking from that meaty dick, despite having challenged him to be the one to show off his skills as he fucked her from behind. The feeling of that dick hitting in deep into her tight, wet tunnel just too good as she didn't hold back her desires for this backstage hook-up and some interracial action. "MMMMMM!! Yeah! Fucking hung stud! MMMM!! I can fucking feel it! MMMMM! SHIT!! You fucking love getting... AHHHHH FUCK... Fucking Toxic, don't you?? MMMMM FUCK!!" She kept the dirty talk going, licking her lips again while staring back with a burning lust for him and his dark man meat as she drove back against him. Sending her rounded backside crashing into his hunky waist as the clap rang out to accompany their moans. Even the chair she was using to kneel on creaking a little bit from the momentum she was using to make sure she got stuffed balls deep over and over again.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12